Bound By Blackmail Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In my living room, there were empty cans and bottles on just about all the tables and surfaces. He had some clothes like his ratty boxers and holey socks strewn all over the room. It was like wherever he decided to get naked was the place to strip and leave them. His ashtray held a mound of smushed-out butts and a few had fallen out and onto my table. All around it was the gray ash of the expended tobacco.

Those were just two rooms. I didn't even bother checking upstairs; if I could even get in the room he took from me. It was all too much and the look on his face said he knew.

"You don't have time to rest. This house desperately needs attention. Time to go downstairs and change into your maids uniform. You've got a lot of work to do."

I stared blankly, feeling more numb than anything, as Brady took another cigarette from his pack. With his smug grin, he tucked it between his lips and proceeded to light it. The billowing of putrid smoke escaped both the glowing cherry and from his mouth after taking a hefty draw. Brady was the epitome of evil! He had no care or concern for how he was treating me. I was being pushed hard towards my breaking point and he had pretty much found it.

"Fuck you!" I said low and angrily. My faux chest heaved with my anger. Brady, taking another hit of his cigarette, looked at me with a slightly stunned, but not overly-surprised glare.

"What was that again, slave?" He asked, making a deliberate emphasis on that last word. A finger was put to the back of his ear as if to direct it at me.

I didn't care!

"I said, 'Fuck You'! I'm tried of getting treated like shit!"

Brady had an amused look about him; like he knew he'd eventually get me to this point. Perhaps that was part of his plan all along, because that humorous glare quickly turned sour.

"You're treading on some mighty thin ice in those heels. You're about to fall through and you're going to know you fucked up when you do. I suggest you take a second and remember your place."

I stood there seething. My mind, thoughts, and emotions were all over the place. The sheer state of exhaustion I was in didn't help. Perhaps I was being a bit rash. Maybe I wasn't thinking clearly. Brady could fuck me up; both physically and socially. Yet, there was no need for his treatment of me other than a power trip. I had been obedient through all the pain and humiliation he had put me through. My body and my psyche had been pushed to the line and I couldn't back down.

"No, you fucking bastard!" I yelled. "I'm fucking exhausted and I'm tired of this shit! You're not gonna keep treating me li..."

My outburst was met with a very harsh slap across my face. I was too tired and too in the moment to see it coming. His palm landed squarely on my right cheek and I stumbled backwards.

"Knock it off, you little cunt!" He demanded.

The searing pain began to seep into my cheek. I brought my hand up to cup it. My hair had fallen over my eyes and I pushed it out of the way to see him standing there with a stern glare. He didn't make any more moves. His eyes watched me, curious as to what my intentions would be.

"AAAAHHHH!" I screamed in frustration as I hurled myself towards him.

In all my life, I'd never really been in much of a fight. I much preferred avoiding confrontations. There was no more avoiding this though. My right hand curled into a ball. I felt the fake nails digging into my skin. They didn't break; reminding me of how Alyssa used a heavy-duty adhesive to keep them from doing so while jerking a guy off. That just helped add to my fury!

My approach was not calculating nor was it graceful. Raw emotion was driving me and I just wanted to inflict some sort of harm and damage to Brady. I just wanted him to feel a mere ounce of pain. Hoping to achieve that, my right arm swung towards him. That may very well have been my first attempted punch ever. How ironic that I was doing so dressed as a slutty girl. Brady easily stepped out of the way and my momentum carried me passed him and I stumbled into the sofa.

After colliding with it, I attempted to get up but Brady had already pounced on me. Like an officer making an arrest, he pulled my arms behind my back.

"Dafni, you have fucked up now!" He said authoritatively.

"GET THE FUCK OFF ME!" I screamed like a little girl.

"Shut up, slut," he said, giving my ass a hard pop with his palm. I was pinned quite good to the couch with no real means to wrestle my way free. My rage continued to boil inside of me but I felt my energy quickly diminish. To further add to that, I felt a searing jolt through my chastity that made me whither in sheer agony.

After Brady got off of me, I slumped down to the floor and laid there for a moment with defeated tears making their way past my closed eyes. I wasn't left there long as Brady picked me up and tossed me over his shoulder. With another harsh pop on my ass, he began carrying me down to my little dungeon.

"Please just let me go. I can't do this anymore," I cried. Part of me wanted to flail and fight as I pleaded with him, but I knew it would be a waste of energy. I simply laid limp and bobbed up and down on his shoulder as we descended the stairs.

"You know, Dafni, when we first started our relationship, one of the first things I said to you was that I needed to give you a little demonstration so you don't second guess who's in charge."

I was carried over to the far side of the room where I heard Brady retrieving a few items off the pegboard. Apparently all my toys had not been packed. I was then carried over to the cage where I was set down beside it. He had a pair of handcuffs and went to cuff my wrists together. I attempted to pull away but he harshly grabbed my left wrist and pulled it back. When my hands were secured in front of me, he took a metal chain and hooked it between the cuffs. The other end was pulled over the cage and clipped to one of the rungs. This caused me to have to bend over the top of it; prime positioning for a spanking.

"If you would just learn to keep that mouth in check and just act like the sissy-slave that you are, then all of this would just go so much easier for you."

With that, my skirt was raised and my panties pulled down. I sobbed and pulled at my restraints.

"Brady, don't do this, please! Just fucking let me go!" That had been the first time I'd really used his name aloud since all of this had started. He didn't like that at all.

"Don't you dare use my name like we're some kind of equals, slave!" He demanded. A sharp slap landed on my ass and I squealed in agony. "That little weekend escapade must have just frazzled your ditzy little mind. You've been quite naughty since arriving home. Perhaps this is what you were hoping would happen. Well, lets see if we can get that attitude in order."

Brady didn't use his open palm anymore on my backside; though I much would have preferred it over his other choice. He retrieved a paddle off the board that was large and menacing. As if he were a baseball player lining up his swing, Brady placed the paddle on my ass and gave a few small sways before he reared all the way back and let it fly!

"AAAHHHHH!" I screamed. The blow was incredibly hard; though it could have been intensified too from my bottom's abuse over the weekend. I pulled hard at my cuffs and chain but they didn't give. Brady was on a mission to teach me a lesson. Blow after blow landed on my ass and all I could do was squeal and sob. Though I lost count, I think I received around a dozen swings, leaving my backside in a terrible amount of pain.

"Alright, Dafni," Brady started with a winded demeanor. The paddle was dropped to the hard, concrete floor. It made a hardy thud from its solid material. My chain was released but not my cuffs. My legs felt like Jell-O and I trembled as I stood erect again. Brady moved around to the front and opened the cage door. "In you go!"

"Wh...What!" I said in a low, weakened tone. Brady was too irritated and too tired from disciplining me to reiterate. He came over and harshly grabbed me by the neck and then forced me to the ground. Like a dog, I was lead on all fours towards the opening of the cage. It was difficult with my cuffs still on and my panties hanging on my ankles, but that didn't stop or slow down Brady. Once I was completely in, the door was slammed shut and the lock was attached, sealing me inside.

"You need a cooling down period as well as some time to reflect," he said. I went to say something but he slapped the top of the cage hard before I could get a sound out. "SHUT UP! I don't want to hear you right now. As a matter of fact, I don't want to hear a single word out of you while you're in there. I'm giving you two hours inside to think about how naughty you've been. Each word you say will tack on another hour inside. So, if you want to rant and bitch some more, you'll be in there well into tomorrow."

The cage was tiny and cramped. It had been when I first locked myself inside just before meeting that bastard face-to-face. I didn't want to stay in there two minutes, let alone two hours. My rage grew but I tried to keep myself composed. I didn't want to blow up and have to spend a day or more inside.

Trying to let loose some of my steam, I cupped my hands together and began beating on the side of the cage. Angry grunts escaped me along with my fury.

"Is there something you want to say, Dafni? Are you asking for more time in there, you dumb, fucking whore?" Still enraged, but fearful of having to spend the night in the confined space. I dropped both my hands and my head.

"That's what I thought. When your two hours are up, I'll be down and we're going to have a little conversation about your attitude and the adjustment it needs. I suggest you start thinking of an apology because you've really fucking pissed me off. You just better hope I don't go upstairs and decide to cut my losses. You think you've had enough now? You have no idea."

And with that, I was left alone. My rage wanted me to scream and yell. In my fury, I tried to break my cuffs, but they were on solid and tight. There wasn't even a chance of pulling my hands through. With a defeated grunt, my right heel kicked the door in front of me. That elicited a sharp jolt through my chastity. None of my transgressions would make it past Brady. I was well and truly under his thumb.

Quietly, I sat in my confined state with a hopeless disposition. Brady was basically free to treat me any way he felt like and unless I seriously wanted to test his resolve, I had little choice but to endure. With little else to do, I closed my eyes and laid my head back against the cold, steel bars.

To be continued....

12