All Comments on 'Bound By Her Desire'

by MsJess2U

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Just wow

Just wow, this story is now one of my alltime favorites. Please continue in this high quality

sekmandsekmandover 11 years ago
lucky jack

Aching, quaking, shaking....mmmmmmm

ValensGirlValensGirlover 11 years ago
Thank you

Thank you so much for this story. A unique plot and a dominant woman who wants what she wants because it turns her on, not because someone badgered her into it--how rare is that? And I love the visuals of him tied up and her in her white tank top. Yum. My only critique would be that it seems a little soon to be breaking out the collar...but maybe it works for them! I hope they get a great many more days to play like this.

MsJess2UMsJess2Uover 11 years agoAuthor
Thank you all for the feedback!!

ValensGirl, thank you for your support! Lizzy has spent the past few years deep in her fantasy world. Enter Jack... She knows him well, and has a history of passion with him. When he offers up a little slice of submission in the parking lot, it wets her Dominant hunger, and she wants the whole pie! She is not waiting for a next time, that might not exist.... She wants him bound and collared now! ;)

bigguy251bigguy251almost 11 years ago
Terrific Story

What a great story! Really hot. It was well written and the tension and excitement built to the very end. I can't wait to read the rest of your stories.

Jay

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
A new fan

I just read his story and i must say you have quite the flare for true domination. taking control 0f their heart and their mind as well as their bodies. I cannot wait to read your other stories. I have not read another author on literotica that captures the control and domination and pushing the subs limits for her pleasure and not to be cruel. I look forward to reading the rest of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Absolute drivel

And no fun to read. Not a single erotic part to it. Just plain bad.

JoshCaresJoshCaresabout 8 years ago
That was So Hot! Brought back a lot of memories of my Mistress Taking me!

Outstanding being as i am without a mistress in my life your stories bring back a lot of memories of time past in my life. Thank You Ma'am!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very erogenous!

Fantastic! I love the parts where his nipples get played with. I would absolutely love for a woman to pour hot wax on my man-nipples and put clothespins on them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous