Bound by His Gloves

Story Info
The gloves have a plan for the poor bunny...
2k words
4.52
12.2k
9
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

****

Bound by His Gloves

Dai shouldn't have bought the gloves but they travelled home with him anyway in a little pink bag, wrapped up in paper tissue. The brown-furred bunny quickened his step as he entered his home, wanting that door closed on his heels against the cold of the night outside, although he was anything but cold in his fur and skin. After what he'd done, his skin still prickled with an uncomfortable heat, his embarrassment sticky in his pants and maleness still very much requiring attention in the hygiene department. The bathroom on the train, after all, had not sufficed at all in cleaning himself up on the journey home.

Dai shuddered, half-closing his eyes. Oh, it was all too much, really too much. Jerking off where he had... But, no, it had not been him, not at all. But what if it had? Had he imagined that the gloves had taken control, dancing about and masturbating him merrily to an explosive climax? Could his mind have been twisted that far from reality? What even was reality?

Dai pressed his lips together to hold back a whimper that could have been of lust or frustration: he didn't want to know which it was that would actually burst from his lips. Besides, he had plenty of other things to keep his mind occupied in the evening to come, even if everything was about to be turned on its head, just as it already had been that day.

Putting the gloves away, shakily, in the cupboard where he kept all of them in his bedroom, he promptly ascertained to forget about them for the time being. What had happened in the shop, the gloves masturbating him... He shivered at the memory, still so fresh in his mind. Well, that was something that should not have happened, not in any sense of reality. But his world didn't seem to reside much in reality anymore and he licked his lips, Dai trying to set his mind, instead, to dinner. There had to be something he could whip up in the fridge, surely?

His stomach grumbled and Dai chuckled lightly to himself as he rummaged, going through the motions of making dinner, just like he did every night. It was easy enough to slip into the routine and he took solace in it as the frying pan hissed, oil sizzling away nicely ready for a quick stir-fry of leftover bits and bobs.

His mistake, however, was in forgetting the gloves. Far from idle, the magical satin flickered to life in the confines of the bag, wriggling and rustling through the obscenely noisy tissue paper until they freed themselves into the darkness of the clothing cupboard. Of course, it was set up to display every last pair of gloves he owned with his favourites to the front, although the bag had been shoved to the back in his haste to push them out of sight, at least for the moment.

That didn't matter to the gloves, however, that flitted about within the cupboard as if they weighed nothing at all, brushing sensually against each and every pair he owned as if with the sweetness of a lover's kiss. Some were moulded onto display models of 'hands' - his very favourites - and they were the first to shiver, rippling to life much as the first pair, the violet satin with black beading around the wrist, had, fluttering around as if they had every right in the world to move as they did. Amongst the satin and few specimens of silk - he was picky about those - there were a few latex and leather pairs amongst the others, but it usually took a special kind of mood for Dai to get those out for some fun, whether he was alone or spending a sultrily sweet evening with a like-minded partner.

There should have been tootling music on in the background as the satin mischief-makers bounced and flounced from glove to glove until it had all it desired, ready for some more kinky fun that could only spell trouble for their unfortunate (or fortunate) new owner. Unlocking the cupboard from the inside, they pinged out into the bedroom, finding the light switch on the bedside table to cast the bed into a low, flattering glow that was easy on the eyes with night having fallen on the outside.

There was only one thing missing and the satin gloves stood to attention, directing the rest of their ensemble as they pleased to gather the required material - with time being of the essence before they were discovered, they would all just have to make do - while they found the object of their attention. The gloves, after all, were no longer inanimate objects to be worn, adorned and, yes, made into a fetish too, but their owner could be made such, if they only served to act with due haste and quickness to take what they needed to keep their magic strong.

In the kitchen, Dai was none the wiser as he plated up, the hob switched off and wok set aside, still gleaming with oil. The veggie stir-fry was just what he'd wanted but he never got to even take a single bite of it as his ankle was suddenly yanked out from under him, the bunny shooting back across the floor as he squealed and twisted about.

No words came from his lips but a shriek and a scream as the satin gloves tightened their grip on his ankles, dragging him on his back to the bottom of the stairs. Although he was not the heaviest of furs, they handled him as if he weighed nothing at all, lifting up just a little higher to float up the stairs, bumping the back of his head only the minimal amount. Grunting and panting and striving all the while to heave his torso up, curling in over his own body to reach the gloves themselves, Dai fought and fought, heart in his mouth and desperation colouring his gasps for air. What the hell was going on? Though, then again, just what did he expect from bringing home a set of magical gloves that had already gone through a bit of kinky fun with him right there in the shop where they had been for sale?

Flinging him on the bed, the gloves did a little jig in midair on the fingers: now the real fun had begun! The bunny barely had a moment in which to scramble to collect himself before the other gloves were on him, tying him to the four legs of the bed with one limb pointed at each. No handy bondage equipment or scarves had been readily forthcoming in their hasty search of his room (truly, they had not looked very far) but seemingly every piece of clothing he owned had been repurposed into bondage ties, lashing him down quite firmly with the sheer number of gloves working him over, all at the same time. There was really no way for him to fight back as he groaned and whimpered, that telltale arousal rising back to the forefront of his mind as if it had never truly gone away.

But the gloves knew just how to play on that, dancing up his body with a pair of scissors. The violet satin ones that were the cause of all the trouble danced before his eyes, seeming to mock him even as his cock hardened further still, wanting the play and mischief that they had to offer. He was hardly being forced when he was so turned on by them, his mind bouncing back and forth between lust and the desire to pull at his bondage, to get his paws into those gloves and feel the satin slipping over them for himself once more.

But it was not to be as the rabbit moaned more loudly, glad at least to have the freedom to make as much noise as he needed to right at home where no one could hear him. He squirmed and kicked as the gloves snipped his clothes away, revealing his body in its entirety and his cock standing up hard and proud as if it had only been waiting for their attention the entire time.

It did not take long for first a latex pair to caress his length, quickly followed by a pair of dark brown leather gloves that may have been of the biker style - he didn't get a good enough look at them as he pulled and tugged at his restraints to tell. All Dai knew was that pleasure sung through him as one texture after the other teased his length, a crimson pair of satin ones finally closing around his cock to pump his length as if controlled well and truly by an invisible, imaginary hand. None of the gloves slackened in midair or went limp in the slightest as they flitted about like little birds, calling to his deepest fantasies as he craved the pleasure they delivered and so much more.

Free to caress and stimulate his body as they pleased, every pair of gloves he owned took full advantage of his position to grope and squeeze and even pinch wherever they desired. His nipples perked up lightly through his soft, brown fur and he squealed as they were tugged, another shot of pleasure trembling up to his frazzled mind. So many gloves and so many sensations... It was impossible to focus on a single one as the satin demons pumped his length, controlling him just as they controlled his orgasm.

For, of course, they could have very well have brought him off right then and there with just how much his cock throbbed, drooling cum that was not soaked up by the crimson pair of gloves, even though they were enchanted. That stain remained on them as they backed off just enough to keep him on the edge, bringing him to that point over and over again as he moaned and tried to rock his hips up, striving to push his own body over that absolutely delectable edge, to absolutely no avail.

There was no point in trying but everything was about to come to a heated head as the crimson gloves were displaced by the dancing satin pair, one glove after the other stroking the length of his cock in an endless stream of caresses. Over and over they pumped, one flying to the base as soon as it had completed the motion, and he could only twist and groan, breath forgetting him as Dai's chest tightened, vision blurring and greying and sensation exploding every part of his body.

He could not hold back. His orgasm shot from him in a pulse and a throb that made his head pound, desire stealing his breath as he gaped and moaned soundlessly, his whole body convulsing in the very moment of climax. Unaware of his surroundings, he lost sense of time and place, the endless strokes and teases all over his body cumulating in his cock spilling its load, although it was, by far, not all that he had to give.

And the violet satin troublemakers knew that well enough as they covered the head of his cock, soaking up every last drop of lust he had to give them, their magic bolstered for another night and another session, although they would not give up a prize that so readily surrendered himself to them. Without pausing, they didn't even allow him to soften, forcing him through the humiliation of overstimulation, his cock too sensitive after climax, and driving him on to another second, painfully and erotically gained through their continued pulse and pump. As he cried out a little too loudly, another pair of satin ones laid softly over his lips without pressing down, muffling the sound of his voice very gently. It was not a firm hold but more of a drape that Dai was hardly aware of as he bucked and twisted, fur matted with sweat as he was driven on to climax after climax, feeding the gloves every bit of magic they needed and more.

He wouldn't be released until the gloves deemed it so.