All Comments on 'Bound By Lust & Handcuffs'

by devlinwylde

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great Story

Very sexy, you set the scene really well, the motivations of both of them were pretty obvious - and enjoyable. I mean come on what woman doesn’t love the sight of a man in uniform.

It got slightly confusing at one point when underwear was dropping but that was my mistake I just misread it. I’d say it’s more of a Reluctance story than BDSM then again she did ask him to fuck her. It would be great to see more of these two together, leading into a relationship?

Thanks for sharing.

Tess (uk)

devlinwyldedevlinwyldeover 3 years agoAuthor
Thanks Tess

I get the confusion...it was written to be narrated, so the expression in the voice I think helps a lot. I take on board what you say about the category...I haven't put many of my audio stories in to written form, so still getting use to that.

Devlin (uk lol)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdevlinwylde@devlinwylde
The host of the Wylde In Bed erotic stories podcasts.....and the creator of the most intense sensual audios at the Erotic Hypnosis for Women Podcast. You can experience such intense pleasure. All you have to do is relax and let my voice drift over you. You might also fee...