All Comments on 'Bound Ch. 06: Bound to Get the Job'

by gene_ericson

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Thanks. Please continue

I have enjoyed this series immensely. Not quite so keen on this latest chapter though.

Not sure the story moved forward enough for my liking. The whorish / cheating behaviour of the main character can make the reader quite unsympathetic. Hopefully the next chapter she will take more interest in investigating a possible reversal of the change. Maybe researching the symbol on the corset as I doubt her life as a woman would work out well. She would end up pregnant or diseased quite soon it this carries on.

There is a also a danger that chapters like this if overdone end up reading like 5 minute wank

stories like the crap that populates the "most read" section of this site. More about the sex scenes than the story. It was a turn on to a point but don’t over do it.

My hopes are for Daniel to return and end up with Jennifer as a they seem to belong together. All good stories have a romance element ;) At this point Danielle ending up with anyone else would stick in the readers throat I think due to the casual cheating unconcern for their feelings / health.

Of course the ultimate fantasy for most people would be control the corset and switch at will like the early chapters. Except for Jen would be there to enjoy the fun :) I would certainly enjoy that sex scene.

Thanks and please continue.

I'm sure you have a plan outlined.

Great series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Nice Story

Very nice story so far, I have really enjoyed reading it. I hope that you do not reverse her back, I do think that it would be interesting to see Jen transformed once it is tightened up perhaps even permanently. And the two can than be together in their reversed roles.

gene_ericsongene_ericsonalmost 9 years agoAuthor
feedback response and an explanation

Thank you for the feedback. I do appreciate it and am glad you have liked the series so far. Here is a minor explanation for the Chapter and the actions of the Protagonist.

=====================

In life we all have events or decisions we regret making. Truth is, we learn more from our mistakes than from our successes. This Chapter was that moment for Danielle. While she has been a woman for some time now, she is still very much NOT in control of her actions, especially as it relates to sexual experiences.

She knows what she did was wrong, which is why she keeps it a secret from Jennifer (her #1 confidant), yet is still intrigued by it.

I was a bit torn by this chapter as well (honestly it was difficult to write) that said, I think it was important to show how she is losing control at this point in order to make the rest of the story trek a journey, rather than just a destination.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous