Bound for Her Pleasure

Story Info
Luna plays with her "pet" dragon...
2.1k words
4.03
23.5k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

*****

The Twelve Kinks of Christmas

Cock Ring

"You've been a bad dragon..."

Luna smirked, walking around the bound dragon as he hung in midair, suspended from the bondage frame with a myriad of leather straps snugly tightened around his body at strategic intervals. The nude, grey wolf, bare but for her natural fur, flicked her blue hair back over her shoulder, staring the dragon eyes with a set of eyes that she'd made up to be especially smoky that evening. Only the best for her playmates, after all, she'd told herself earlier in her dressing room, applying her makeup with delicate care.

Antoneth grumbled, working his jaw against a strip of leather that kept his muzzle shut as the wolf had her way with him. His tail, freed for the moment, flicked back and forth, curling and uncurling in midair, dark blue-black scales gleaming in the low, sensual light. She'd found a lamp, somewhere in the playroom, that emitted a sultry crimson light, which set off the tinge of colour in his scales and the brighter, yellow notes running through the scales on his front, facing down to the floor.

"Flying but not flying..." She taunted him, running the tip of the crop down his back from between his shoulder blades to the very tip of his dangling tail. "All strapped up with nowhere to go..."

She laughed, cupping his jaw to force him to look up at her. His eyes burned, though his cock remained hard, a trickle of pre cum oozing from the dark tip. Winking, she slipped the leather strap from around his muzzle, allowing him the pleasure of speech - if but for the moment.

"I'll get out of it," he growled lowly, sliding his gaze away. "Just you wait, you don't have me..."

He yanked his muzzle away, eyeing her paw as if concerned it was going to lash out at him, though he didn't have the heart to bare his teeth in a snap. He could have his payback later... He grinned to himself. Probably much, much later, but it would come.

"Oh, dearie me!"

Luna clapped her paw to her chest, staggering back as if he had mortally wounded her. She bent over sinuously at the waist and snatched up a toy from the chest placed at their side - she wouldn't have wanted to have to go far during the course of their fun, after all - and held it up between a thumb and a forefinger.

"I'll just have to put this cock ring on you now then, so you simply won't want to get away!"

She threw the words out in a singsong voice, though the glitter of cunning in her eye told another tale to the one on her lips. Antoneth thrashed and struggled in his bondage, swinging back and forth, as Luna easily slipped around him, running her paw down his bound wings as if to further taunt him. He couldn't escape and he knew it - it was all part of the game, their game.

"Poor dragon," she crooned, wrapping her paw around the midsection of his cock. "You have no idea what's coming to you, do you? So much teasing..." She licked her lips. "And so much denial..."

Antoneth stiffened, breathing shallowly through his nostrils as she slid the ring down the length of his cock, letting his own pre-cum lubricate it. It nuzzled down easily enough at first, yet grew swiftly tighter and tighter as it cupped the base, lightly pinching in his skin. He squirmed, tail slapping lightly against the wolf's side, and whimpered, cock pulsing with blood that no longer felt like it could adequately escape his shaft. He hissed through his teeth as his cock throbbed, each ridge flaring out slightly from the shaft as his need swelled. Whereas the stimulation was enough to keep him hard and needy, he couldn't imagine getting off with it on, the pressure too tight to be comfortable in the heat of the moment.

Luna blew him a kiss, ears slipping back sultrily.

"There now." she smirked. "Isn't that better? You didn't look right without it."

He clenched his jaw and shook his head. No, that wasn't better - that wasn't better at all! But he wouldn't give her the satisfaction of complaining aloud, holding his resolve in tight until his muscles trembled with the physical strain holding back placed on his body.

Tongue lashing out to swipe hungrily down the side of her muzzle, Luna leaned in, shoulders rolling back. Although her eyes narrowed, it was impossible to miss how much she revelled in the simple control she had over his body, exercising it in the most carnal way possible. Antoneth shuddered as his paw teased up and down his cock, making his member slippery with pre-cum as she giggled to herself, the black tip of her tail lashing.

"This is where you're supposed to be, dragon," she whispered, voice carrying even if there was no one else there to hear her. "Under my paw, cock in my paw. And you're not going to cum tonight until I'm good and satisfied. That's if I allow you to cum."

The dragon whined, resolve shivering beneath her glare. Why was he so easy to break? He just wanted to cum - was that too much to ask? Yet he had found himself, yet again, at the mercy of a fur that was more interested in tormenting him for their own pleasure, wherever that took them. The cock ring seemed to grow tighter. He squirmed, dipping his head. Was it his position to please?

He didn't have time to consider the thought further as the wolf's paw worked his length, sliding beneath his body on her knees - he thought, desperately, for a better angle. But, to his delight and horror, her tongue played across the tip, scooping up a dollop of pre-cum to smear it slickly down his length. Her tongue eased over each ridge in turn and he groaned, hips jerking as they tried to thrust like instinct bid him to, yet the ring around his needy shaft only served to remind him that pleasure of that kind would be out of reach.

He could only reach that point if he was allowed. And he wasn't so sure the wolf was in a giving mood, despite her tongue action, that night. As her lips slid over the head of his shaft, he whined, the sound pulling from his throat before he could stop it. He glared as Luna's paw stroked his muzzle, petting him like he was a mere dog that needed soothing. Yet he was all too aware how the gentleness of her paw could turn to a sharp slap - the memory of the last stinging through his mind - and resisted the alluring desire to lean sensually into her touch.

The wolf smirked and teased her paw down her stomach, spreading her pussy lips apart, larger clit ostentatiously on show. Moaning softly - he just couldn't help himself - at the sight, Antoneth licked his lips, eyes riveted on her, neck aching with the strain it took to twist his head around. It was worth the pain. If only he could sink his cock - without the ring - into that tight snatch, the evening would be perfect again, just perfect.

"Think you can take me, dragon?" She crooned, fingertips dancing across his cheek. "Think a big, bad dragon like you can make a wolf squeal?"

She chuckled.

"Well, you're wrong." She tapped the cock ring, paw squeezing his shaft as the dragon bucked helplessly. "Tonight you are all for me, just for me, and I'm going to make the most of every instant, riding this cock over and over again, using you like the toy you are."

Luna winked, though there was no sweetness in her expression.

"Your pleasure, dragon, is second to mine."

Antoneth's paws clenched into fists, shoulders rigid.

"Stop it! I'm not like that!" He growled, though his words lacked the conviction required to make her tremble, need pulsing through his veins. "I'm not a toy!" He added with a petulant growl that came out as more of a squeak, much to his annoyance.

His eyes narrowed, tail lashing. "Don't go treating me like one, just because you've got me like this, all strapped up for you. I'm better than that - you know I am! I'll get my own back here!"

He trembled, words fluttering weakly in the air between them as the wolf grinned sharply, fangs showing.

"Oh, but you are to me. Just a little toy at my disposal and forever at my whim."

Shimmying beneath him, the wolf grabbed one of his horns, using her strength against him to haul his head back under his body, forcing him to watch what was happening. She pumped his length slowly, bosom heaving and ears twitching to catch his whimpers, lips parting as his tongue lolled from his muzzle in a surprisingly canine fashion.

"My subs don't get a say in what happens, dragon," she hissed through her teeth, though the effect was spoiled by the wicked grin tugging at her lips. "Take what I give you and beg me for more."

She grinned, rolling onto all fours as she released his horn with a flourish. He shook out the kinks from his neck, yet immediately arched his head down against his chest again, ignorant to the pain it caused him. His cock throbbed continuously, a delirious pulse over and over again that claimed his mind and made him more hers than her words ever would have. He groaned and swallowed, flame flickering in the depths of his nostrils.

Luna barked a laugh and arched her back up against his stomach, pushing up onto her tiptoes to grind her pussy lips down against the head of his cock. The glimmer of pleasure was only enough to make him swing his tail, rocking his body forward within the confines of the suspension bondage, able to move only a little and hopelessly so. He whined, thrashing as if he could throw off the cock ring, though it drew such a spark of delight from his beating heart that he wondered if he would enjoy it if in kinder paws.

The dragon flushed beneath his scales, cock pulsing as pre-cum drooled over his temporary dom's sex, marking her lips with dragon-seed. Luna growled, reaching back to squeeze and stroke his shaft, fingers sliding over each ridge in turn and tugging the cock ring. He shuddered. It seemed to tighten, yet he could not tell if that was merely his imagination or something more.

Luna's back vibrated as she chuckled, fur brushing against the scales on his stomach.

"Perhaps I'll be kind to you after all..."

She considered the notion, wagging her tail against his lower abdomen, a teasing swipe of fur. Whining, he nodded quickly, not trusting himself to speak as he bucked and strove to grind even a little bit of his cock into her hot cunny, only ever getting a taste of what he truly desired.

"Or maybe not," she added, allowing enough time for his hopes to rise and dash to pieces on the rocks. "Probably not. Not since mistress has allowed me to have you all to myself for tonight!"

The wolf shuffled back, hind paws scraping roughly over the floor as her paw pushed his cock up, teasing up and down her slit. Antoneth held his breath, every sensation seeming more potent than the last. Was this how a cock ring was supposed to make him feel? Like he was going to tip over the edge - but not quite - at any given point?

He wasn't so sure he minded it all that much anymore. Yet the best of the night was still to come as the wolf pushed back.

Luna groaned, taking his hard cock into her pussy for the first time that night, but not by far the last. Antoneth hissed, expelling a jet of flame as ecstasy exploded, too restrained to be true release, yet enough for him to shudder into her all the same.

Luna howled, arching up to take him right to the base, panting as she claimed her victory.

"What wolf wouldn't make the most of the opportunity?"