All Comments on 'Bound for Pleasure'

by AshureGreen

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Well that was ugly

Just what he needed after a long hard day. To be bound and used. Not good. And your desire to use a lot of words in a fancy manor failed miserably. This is a porn site, not a literary one. Get a clue.

1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
not bad

I liked it. A bit amateurish by the word choices and too long for the short events. Try to make more happen in less words. Make it seem more real. That being said I loved the idea and where it went, I'd love if that happened to me. A little expansion (whats the point of being bound if immediately it goes to penetration and completion? and what has happened to this guy at work or whatever to gain such sympathy?) and tooling and there is lots of promise. Don't worry about others, there is a trend either for short pointless "one-offers" (their words not mine) or super long elaborate novels. This has promise for a mixture or a well done short story.

WillieTurnerWillieTurnerabout 8 years ago
A Good Start

Ignore the overtly hostile comments! The internet is full of angry 'wannabes' who can't write, and/or are too afraid to put their work out there for public judgement. Anyone who has never tried to write intelligent erotica can't possibly know what they are talking about.

Literotica has that insane 800 word minimum requirement, which encourages authors of very short fiction to 'pad' their work with filler to meet the minimum requirement. That always weakens the story. I suspect that is what happened here.

My advice is to not compromise on the story, instead, try to combine two or more short stories into one document.

I particularly liked how the story included erotic feelings of the woman as well as the more subtle erotic feeling of the man. Men aren't always rutting bulls in real life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Ok

Not bad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Why does everyone who can neither tell a story nor spell

Why does everyone who can neither tell a story nor spell write anyway?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hard to read

Such long paragraphs make reading difficult

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous