All Comments on 'Bound Fun with My Roommate'

by NecessaryDeviance

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

A WOW! premise.

Lovely.

Nicely paced.

Could have used her pussy getting kissed and tongued.

Could have used him rubbing the head of his cock on her lips and telling her to show him what she's beed thinking about doing.

Maybe even a it of playing/fingering her asshole. Certainly when he was oiling her up.

Nevertheless five stars.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Great story.

I've definitely read it somewhere else before now.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

This is brilliant, and for a first story nothing short of amazing! I love the premise and how you handled it.

The excellent proofreading is an added bonus, kudos to you.

I think it might have been slightly shorter, especially in the middle part, since I was getting a tad impatient - but maybe that was the intention or just me.

NudeInMaineNudeInMaine2 months ago

She’s one mixed up girl. She wants to. She doesn’t want to.

Volunteer_Volunteer_about 2 months ago

5* story. As first stories go, this is very good. You write well, tell a good story and narrate well.

The pacing was off at points, but that’ll get sharper over time. Some of the character logic was flawed and couldn’t be explained away as confusion, and the frequent ‘mind blanks’ to change location were a bit jarring. Those improvable points aside, it was excellent.

V

ErozettaErozettaabout 2 months ago

Absolutely love this. As I said in the beta read of it, you hit on some great emotions here.

StockinglovingguyStockinglovingguyabout 2 months ago

Very good story - loved the tried up sex no sex - hope to find out what is next for them

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

Great job!!!!

Now do a sequal from his point of view.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous