All Comments on 'Bound in Blood Pt. 01'

by phoenixcinders

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
Bi47Bi47almost 4 years ago
WOW πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜

Excellent story I can't wait to read the next chapter. Definitely love to fantasy about this.πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’ž

WhiskeyIsGoodWhiskeyIsGoodalmost 4 years ago
Not a bad start!

As someone who's written about Vamps a few times myself, I definitely enjoyed this one...I'm curious to see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Loved it

Loved the start need many many more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Finish your stories

You have 11 stories marked part 1. Will you ever finish them or just be content with starting new ones over and over?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

please continue with this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Y U NO FINISH STORIES?!?!

Seriously though, so many with promise, so many readers left hanging.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
2 stars

normally i love your stories but you lost me on this one. everything felt kind of rushed, and i just couldn't get into the premise. thanks for sharing though, the content has sucked in this category lately.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
more PLEEEASE

very good start

could become my favorit story

please keep on writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Fully Compelled reading

This story... is absolutely ENTHRALLING... I felt like I was a slave to every word. I really hope you continue this... I couldn't stop reading. Maybe he goes on an adventure to find her.. or the coven and has some vampire run-ins along the way. Fantastic! Fantastic!

SaraSeraSaraSeraalmost 4 years ago
More please

Since I have a vampire fetish the title aroused my curiosity. Now that I’ve read it you have my complete attention. I anxiously await each installment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
loved it

here's hopeing for a part 2 , great start.

DrZeus702DrZeus702almost 4 years ago
Need more ASAP

This was fantastic!!! Loved the pacing, the set up of the characters, building of the Vamp world and some lore... all of it was just top notch. Can't wait for more!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

i swear if you leave this story with no conclusion like most of your other ones i'm gonna be pissed

Shane279Shane279almost 4 years ago
Damn

please don't leave it there. It says pt.01 so I'm hoping that means there will be a part 2. Honestly as much as i love most of your stories if this one ends here I'm taking you out of my reading list. This one has so much potential to be hot and romantic and loving. Please finish it.

timothynoullettimothynoulletover 3 years ago

The story is awesome and can you please continue with more

jubifist72jubifist72over 3 years ago
hot

please continue with more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

You definitely need to continue this one

RodimusMikeRodimusMikealmost 3 years ago
Weird Combination for a story.

Here we have a story revolving around a somewhat humble,shy guy,and a Futanari/Shemale Girl and the two are best friends,but Jenna goes off and gets turned into a Vampire,2 or so years later the two reunite,and she tells him she is a blood sucker,and wants to turn him into one too.

Also he would have to become her slave for however long to pass the loyalty test.She also confesses her love for him,and they proceed to have sex,or her pounding the shit out of his ass,and thinking she wanted to be with him forever,she just writes him a note saying I'm sorry Jack.You deserve better.

So Jenna goes on to live an eternity of leaving her bestfriend human,so she can suffer an empty existence.To be honest Jenna deserves an eternity without Jack,he was ready to do anything for her,even being her slave,but Jenna was the same scared teenager in school,and just ran like she always did. Honestly Jack deserved a normal girl who wasn't afraid of committment and hopefully he found the right girl,and lived a happy fulfilled life with her,while Jenna lived with heartache and misery for leaving Jack.This story had so much potential but fell way short.

Kara_ZorElKara_ZorElalmost 3 years ago

This is right in my wheelhouse. Please continue!

LatexZashaLatexZashaalmost 3 years ago

Please continue. Make Jack to Jessica and he helps Sylvana. She turns her. The Jessica finds Jenna.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

OMG what a cliffhanger! You Have to continue this!

WeezyfWeezyfover 2 years ago

I love vampires ; and i love the fact that she gave him a blowjob + let him fuck her ass. Alot of shemale/futa stories focus on the futa on male side of the story ONLY which is sad. But uh whyd she suddenly enter his life, seduce him and then leave again?

+ she only came to find him after 2 years of being vamp? If she kept thinking about him and loved him so much why not sooner?

+ wth was that with calling his dick small and laughing at how hers is bigger.. totally not cool to do to someone you love

Nightowl55CPNightowl55CPover 2 years ago

OMG. You have to continue this story. So cruel to stop cold.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love it!!! PLEASE tell me you’re gonna continue it??

Craigt1971Craigt1971about 1 year ago

Hope for another part

FrankwuoFrankwuo6 months ago

This is one I want to keep reading. Please share more.

Pethair63Pethair635 months ago

Loved it. But ending sucks, like being denied a orgasm

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userphoenixcinders@phoenixcinders
Hey everyone! You can find Life on the Ranch part 6 published on my website along with all the other sequels. https://phoenixcinderslifeontheranch.gr8.com/ If you want the full story of The Honeymoon, Second Chances, or Virtual Reality follow this link. https://www.amazon.com...