Bound in Blood Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey! I'm 6 inches hard. The average dick size is 5 inches, so according to google, I have a big dick. At least it's above average," I say.

"Okay, Jack. Whatever you tell yourself to sleep at night," she says.

"For the record..."

"Save it. I'm just messing with you. Some things never change. You're way too easy," she smiles.

"Okay, so how the hell did you get me to undress? It felt like my entire body was being controlled by someone else," I ask.

"That's because I'm a vampire. I use blood magic to compel you to do what I want," she says.

"So you weren't joking?" I ask.

"I can show you my fangs," she says. Suddenly the whites of her eyes become blood red as her canine teeth grow into fangs.

"Holy fucking hell!" I say nearly, falling on my ass.

"Relax, I'm not going to hurt you. That's the last thing I would ever want," she says as her face returns back to normal.

"So, what do you want then?" I ask.

"You."

"What?" I ask, sitting back down.

"Let me tell you how I became a vampire. After high school, I traveled around a bit. I discovered new places, continued my transition, but I found it was really hard to get a job. I eventually ended up on the streets here in New York. Then I ran into a man who happened to be a vampire. But he was more like a monster. He wanted to do terrible things to me, but a woman intervened. She too was a vampire. She saved my life and was badly hurt in the process. I, of course, let her drink my blood and she made me an offer. She offered me an opportunity to become a vampire-like her, but in order to do so, I'd have to become her slave for a period of time. I accepted and here I am today." She looks back up into my eyes. "Now, I can have my own slave and they will become a vampire eventually."

"So you want to turn me into a vampire?" I ask.

"Yes. Of course, that is if you're willing to be my slave for a while. And yes, that would most certainly include sex. And you already know I prefer to be on top so that means if you accept you're going to be sucking and getting fucked by my dick a lot," she says.

"I... I'm lost for words," I say. "I mean, Jesus Christ, I didn't even know vampires existed until you forced me out of my clothes and now you're telling me I can become one?"

"Yep...," she says.

"What's it like being a vampire?" I ask.

"It's unlike anything you would ever experience," she says.

"Really?" I ask.

"Yes, it's far better than any drug. I'm hypersensitive to everything which makes sex out of this world. I can smell your neighbor giving his girlfriend a facial. I can hear the person below us jacking off to some really fucked up shit. Well, compared to what I've seen it's pretty vanilla," she says with a smile that could make the devil shiver. "Oh, I'm also stronger than 100 men, faster than you can comprehend. Humans will do whatever I tell them to. I can even see their memories and thoughts by drinking their blood."

"I can certainly see the appeal," I say.

"There are a few cons to it. It's not without a downside," she says. "Sunlight just doesn't agree with my skin. Silver isn't all that good either. Holy water is a no-no. Stakes are bad. I also don't like the fact that I have to depend on blood to survive. It makes me feel like a monster."

"What about garlic and mirrors?" I ask.

"Most vampires can't be seen in mirrors, but some of the stronger ones can. Garlic is a myth that someone started to throw people off. Same with crosses. Neither do a damn thing. I personally am not a fan of garlic. Of course, the food itself makes us vomit. At least the weak vampires. They can't stomach it. But the stronger ones can," she says.

"You keep saying stronger and weaker vampires. What makes a vampire stronger?" I ask.

"Well, it's complicated. You see, the first vampires were turned by what many call a god of blood named Alastar and his daughter Sylvana. They were these beings beyond the reach of death. They let a few selected mortal beings a drink of their blood. Those that they turned into the first vampires are called purebloods and they're the strongest. At least this is what I have been told by my mistress. I haven't verified this. Although, I have laid eyes upon Sylvana. By far she is the most beautiful being I have ever seen. She had this aura about her that put me at ease. Anyway, the purebloods started their own covens and turned other humans into vampires. The vampires that the purebloods turned were much weaker than themselves. Therefore, any vampires turned by the vampires who were turned by the purebloods are weaker yet. And it continues to trickle down from there."

"I understand. Have you met a pureblood?" I ask.

"I have. The leader of my coven is a pureblood and you will meet her too if you decide to join us. I was turned by my leader's second in command who was permitted to expand and start her own coven. You will be one of our first members outside of the vampires that came with us. My mistress had already turned 5 vampires before me."

"What's your mistress like?" I ask.

"I love her completely. She can be cruel, but she can also be compassionate and kind. When I first accepted her offer and became her slave, I admit it was hard. It was humiliating and degrading. I had to endure a lot of tests to prove my loyalty. But eventually, we connected on such a deep level. She let me see her memories and of course she saw all of mine. She not only knows of you, but she's seen all that we've done together. She's very excited to meet you if you accept. Of course, you will be just as much her slave as mine."

"What will being a slave be like?" I ask.

"I'm not going to lie, it won't be easy. It'll be very degrading at times. But it's worth it. According to Astrid, being a slave is meant to humble you. It is meant to strip away who you were, so you can become so much more. You will also learn loyalty above all else. Our coven has thrived through the centuries because we all share an undying loyalty to each other and to our leader. Each and every one of us would lay down our lives for our coven, our leader, and our goddess Sylvana. It is a test to weed out any who are not worthy of being a part of our coven," she says.

"I see," I say.

"I truly believe you have what it takes," she says.

"What makes you say that?" I ask.

"You never give up. You never back down from a challenge. And you are the type of person who is loyal."

"Well, thanks," I smile.

"Of course," she smiles. She takes my hand in hers. "I have to tell you that I thought about you constantly after high school. I still love you. You were the only person who really cared about me and I want to spend the rest of eternity with you by my side. My life wouldn't be complete without you."

"That's very sweet of you. I would very much like to spend forever by your side."

"But?" she asks.

"Well, to be honest, the whole vampire thing kind of scares the shit out of me. I'm also not so thrilled to be a slave. Will I have any freedom?" I ask.

"No... Because I love you, I'm not going to lie to you, if you choose to take my offer, you forfeit everything. Do you understand? Everything that is yours will be ours. Your very life is in our hands. If we decide you aren't worthy, you'll be a slave until you die, but I don't think that will happen. I know you'll prove worthy."

"How long does the slave process usually take?" I ask.

"There's no certain timeframe. You're a slave until you prove you're worthy of being a part of our coven as a vampire. It could take a year or it could take 10 years," she says.

"That doesn't sound very promising," I say.

"I think the prize of being a vampire and being a part of our coven is worth any price," she says. "Not only will you be practically immortal, but you'll also be a part of something more. You'll be our brother. You'll also get access to pretty much unlimited wealth. Our coven has been in existence for over a thousand years. We've accrued enough wealth to surpass the U.S.A. and as soon as you prove yourself worthy, you can buy anything you want. Trust me, I have my own penthouse in SoHo. I also have a place in Florida and Michigan. Both beachfront property. I've got my own staff of employees to cater to my every need. I can get on a private jet and go wherever I want."

"For someone who doesn't like the sun, why would you have a place in Florida?" I ask.

She laughs. "I have protection from the sun. I have an item that allows me to go out in the sun without being barbequed to death. If you are proven worthy, you'll have one too."

"Okay. Fair enough."

"Any more questions?" she asks.

"Are werewolves real?"

"Yep. So are witches and demons."

"No shit... What about Wendigos?"

"No idea," she says.

"Angels?"

"Maybe. I don't know everything about the supernatural. I'm not a god," she says.

"But you've met a god," I say.

"Yes... I guess. But it's not like I gained some insight into the universe or something. As far as the underworld of the supernatural goes, I'm only slightly more informed than you. Remember, I've only been a vampire for a little over 2 years. I'm pretty sure my Mistress is several centuries old and our leader is over a thousand years old. I know nothing compared to them."

"Okay, fair enough."

"So? What do you think?"

"Well... My entire beliefs have been burned to a crisp and now I'm totally and utterly lost as to what to believe in. I don't think I can just return back to a normal life after tonight. But... I am happy that you're here regardless of the circumstances. Jenna... I wish I could have that night over again. The night you kissed me... You have no idea how many times I have replayed that night over in my head, wishing things would've played out differently. Wishing I would've kissed you back."

Her face burns up in hot red cinders. "Well... What if we had a do-over?"

"A do-over?"

"Yeah, let's do that night over again," she says.

"How could we do that?"

"Turn some music on," she says.

"Let me get my clothes back on," I say.

"No, you're fine just the way you are," she says with a smile.

"Seriously?"

"Yeah, besides we both know where this is going to end, let's be honest with ourselves," she says.

I nod before I go over and connect my phone to the speaker and turn on some light music. She holds out her hand. "May I have this dance?"

I smile and take her hand. "You may."

With my hand in hers, she puts her other hand on my shoulder while I wrap my arm around her waist. We sway with the beat of the music as our eyes fall into each other's. I can't help but look into those dark eyes and see all the possibilities.

She takes her hand from mine and slides it up around my neck. She holds on to me as she rests her head on my shoulder. "I missed you so much, Jack."

"I missed you too."

We sway to the sweet melody of a love song as if we were one soul. I can feel her lips against my skin and yet, even though she's a vampire, I'm not afraid. It's Jenna, she's been my best friend since we were kids. She kisses her way up until her lips meet mine. Instead of pulling away like I did last time, I lean into her kiss. I hold her tight. My hands slide up her back as hers' run through my hair. She bites down on my lip, but not hard enough to make me bleed. She brings her lips to my ear. "I want you so bad."

I pull back and look into those dark possessive eyes filled with longing. She takes my hand and leads me back to the bedroom. She pulls her hair over her shoulder and presents the zipper of her dress to me. I tug it down and she lets her dress fall down, revealing a body as perfect as any goddess. Her hands slip under the hem of her thong and she slowly pulls on it until it falls to the floor. I can't pull my eyes away from her butt "Like what you see?"

I swallow down the lump in my throat as I nod profusely. She laughs and then she turns around and a dick bigger than mine swings out. My eyes go wide. She laughs even harder. "The look on your face is priceless. Relax, it won't bite, but I might."

"I didn't expect it to be so big," I say.

She snickers. "It's definitely bigger than yours."

"You just love that fact, don't you?" I ask.

"I would be lying if I said I didn't," she says.

She steps in closer and wraps her arms around my shoulders. "Just relax. We don't have to do anything you don't want to."

"Okay," I say.

She leans up and presses her lips against mine as her cock covers over mine. "We can take it slow."

She kisses down my neck and then she breaks away and pulls me into the bed with her. She has me lay on my back while she straddles my legs. Once again, her lips meet mine and we lock together. My hands find their way up her thick olive tone thighs. Hers slide up my chest and take ahold of my face. Her thumbs slowly caress the skin of my cheek, sending ripples of tingles through my body.

Kissing her is unlike anything else. I could get lost in her touch. Her lips burn into my skin. My own cock is rock hard.

She slides down my body, taking my dick in her hands. "You know, I'm not going to lie, the thought of my dick in a vampire's mouth kind of scares the shit out of me."

She laughs so hard, a snort escapes. I'm glad to see some things don't change. "I won't bite... hard."

I nearly choked trying to swallow. She giggles. I hold my breath as she slips my cock in between her lips. "You can relax, I'm not going to mutilate your manhood."

I let go of the air in my lungs. But holy hell, it feels good to have her lips wrapped around my cock. She slowly bobs up and down on my dick, waking it up from its slumber. Her eyes never leave mine. A moan slips from my lips. She slides her tongue up and down the underside of my cock, applying enough pressure to make me squirm.

She lets my cock fall from her mouth and climbs up my body, straddling my waist. She brings her fingers to my lips and pushes them in. I suck on them as she explores my mouth. She then pulls them out and brings them back behind her while she bites her bottom lip. She then wraps her hand around my cock and starts to rub it up and down the crack of her ass. Soon she starts to sink it against her tight butthole.

Urgh, god it feels so good. I watch her eyes roll back into her head as she takes the tip of my dick inside her tight ass. Soon, my cock is wrapped snugly inside her butt as she continues to lower herself until her cheeks meet my thighs. She then falls down, bringing her lips against mine. God, she's so tight. She slowly starts to rock her hips up and down. My hands roam up the soft skin of her thighs as hers take ahold of my face while her tongue slips between my lips.

Her kiss is beyond words. I could get lost in her body. She's become my whole world. The way our bodies connect makes us feel as one. I wrap my arms around her and hold her while my hips thrust up into her. We both moan in unison. Our breaths mingle. Her dark black hair cascades down over me. I let out a gasp as she bites down on my lip. Her hand slips down my chest until she finds her cock and slowly strokes to the tune of the rhythm of our hips. My hand runs down her arm and slips underneath her fingers as I take hold of her cock. She looks at me with eyes full of joy and kisses me wildly.

The feeling of being so connected with her at this moment is worth everything. I would give anything to carry on like this forever, but I don't think I can last much longer. I... Oh god. I yell out as an intense heat takes over my body. I press up into her and my cock explodes. Jenna gasps out as her cock erupts all over both of us. She clamps down on my dick, causing another spurt to blast out.

She collapses on top of me. We're both panting for air. My softening cock falls from her ass as she leans up and kisses me. "That was so much better than any of my wildest dreams," she whispers.

"You're telling me, I can't think of a better way to lose my v-card than this," I breathe.

"You mean to tell me you were still a virgin?"

I nod. She kisses me again. "That means you're mine."

"Is that so?" I ask.

She nods. "Yep."

"I could think of a worse fate," I smile.

She laughs and kisses me again. "Fuck, now I'm thirsty."

"Let me get you something to drink," I say as I try to unravel myself from her.

She holds me down. "Not that kind of thirst."

"Oh.." My eyes go wide at the sudden realization. "Oooooh."

"Relax, I'm not going to bite you. Sex just makes me hungry," she says, caress my chest as she rests on top of me.

"Does it hurt?" I ask.

"At first, but it's rather intimate. Especially with a vampire higher up on the pecking order. There's a connection between the two. Vampires can use blood as a way of communication. Through blood, we can look at each other's memories and thoughts."

"How long can you go without blood?"

"More than a couple of weeks before I desiccate."

"When's the last time you had it?" I ask.

"It's been a couple of days," she says.

"It won't like, change me will it? Will I become a vampire if you bite me?" I ask.

She laughs. "No silly, you only become a vampire by consuming enough vampire blood."

"Oh... In that case, do you want to... I don't know, drink my blood?"

She looks up into my eyes. I bite my lip. "I mean, of course, I am a vampire after all. But are you sure? You're opening yourself up to me and I can see you on a very vulnerable level. I'll see your thoughts and memories."

"Jenna, you're the one person I trust completely. And I care about you. I don't want you to desiccate or whatever that means."

"You're so sweet," she says as she leans up and kisses me. "If you're sure you want to do this, give me your wrist."

She rolls on her back and I present her my wrist. She takes it in her delicate hands. She looks up at me. Her eyes turn blood red as fangs grow out from her front canines. Suddenly intense pain shoots up my arm as she sinks her teeth in my wrist.

"What a freak," Tanner says as he pushes Jenna into the lockers and grabs her gym clothes out from her hands.

"Hey, leave her alone," I say, rushing over to help her up.

"Stay out of this Jacky boy," Tanner says pushing me. "Besides, that freak is a dude not a her."

Before I can gain control of myself, my fist connects with Tanner's nose, sending him back a couple of feet. His friends hold him up as he reaches up to his bleeding nose. "You piece of shit. You broke my nose. Grab him!"

His friends grab my arms and his fist connects with my stomach, knocking the air out of my lungs. Another punch cracks against my jaw and the metallic taste of blood rushes into my mouth as I fall to the ground. They start kicking me. I hear Jenna screaming at them to stop.

--

I shoot up out of bed as my alarm screeches into my ears. I smack my hand against it, desperately trying to stop the irritating sound. My wrist hurts. I turn the light on to see it's all bandaged up. I feel more than a little drowsy. The memories of last night come rushing back. Jenna! I look over to see the bed empty.

She's gone. She can't just leave after a night like that. She... She can't. I get up and rush out of the bedroom to find an empty living room. There's no trace of her beside a note. I pick it and read it.

"I'm sorry Jack. You deserve better."

No! I'll never be able to find her.

*** Thanks for reading. If you enjoyed it, please give it your honest rating. Please feel free to leave any feedback in the comment section below. Feel free to reach out to me through my profile and check out my other stories.

12