Bound to be Seduced

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She told me that the only sex she's had for the last three and a half years had been at her own hand. She masturbates regularly apparently, have you ever heard her vibrator buzzing away through the bedroom wall? Just think, she fucks her own juicy pussy a few feet from where you're lying, and you're probably having a wank at the same time, each of you blissfully unaware of the self induced satisfaction that you're panting into your pillows... You really ought to get together, it's an opportunity that neither of you should miss. Your mother is a spectacular fuck," she said as she started to caress his balls.

He felt his spunk gathering at the base of his cock ready to be released; it was exquisite torture. He felt very ashamed at how aroused he had become at listening to his aunt's descriptions of his mother orgasming just feet away from where he lay in his bed, but he was consumed with a forbidden desire, he wanted her both to stop and to tell him more at the same time.

"I also fucked her with my strap on last night, you should see her with a hard cock inside her, what a ride, it's like a rollercoaster and she just comes and comes... More than once I've become exhausted by continually thrusting into her, so she's turned me onto my back and ridden the cock until she was completely sated."

Fiona cupped his balls and gave them a gentle squeeze, he gave a muffled moan, she told him that his erect cock was a lot bigger than his father's and if his mother was to see it, she'd beg him to fuck her. She didn't give him time to register the fact that she had seen his father's erect cock before stroking his shaft up and down, he gave a strangled cry and shot strands of come onto his abdomen and chest, one strand hit the wooden headboard behind him and started to run slowly down its smooth surface. His body juddered and convulsed as he came hard.

"Wow, you really want to put this inside your mother don't you?" she said as she continued to stroke his shaft, his breathing was still ragged after the explosive orgasm that she had brought him to. Semen continued to seep out of his still erect cock, covering her fingers and knuckles. She wiped her fingers on his thighs then got up off the bed and swayed sexily into the bathroom in her stockings and heels.

As Alex listened to the tap running he considered his plight. He'd been physically restrained, bound and then tantalisingly masturbated to stories of sexual relations between his mother and her cousin. He'd been aroused, very aroused, by his new mistress but it was clear to both of them that his most intense lust had coincided with any suggestion of him fucking his mother. He needed desperately to believe otherwise.

He lay on the bed with his wrists tightly bound behind his back, a gag in his mouth and his cock and balls completely unprotected, trying to convince himself that it was all his aunt's doing, and that it was natural for a man to be easily aroused when a very attractive woman in stockings, heels and suspenders teased him with fantasies and played with his cock; what man wouldn't feel aroused in those circumstances? Yes, she'd said things about his mother but she could have been reciting a train timetable and he'd still have been turned on by her seductive voice, like warm honey, and by being completely at her mercy. Yes, that was it, it had nothing to do with his mother, he was convinced of it.

Fiona oozed sexuality as she slunk back into the bedroom, she'd removed her bra and was carrying a hand towel. She wiped his come from his chest and the headboard with the towel, discarded it and got back onto the bed, and laid on her back next to him. She casually filed her nails for a few minutes, appearing completely nonchalant and ignoring him altogether. His semi erect penis lay to one side on his abdomen and looked as disappointed as he felt. He couldn't speak and he was too scared to try to move but he'd hoped for something, anything would be better than this silence.

When she finished with her manicure, she put the nail file back into her bag and took out a paperback novel. She looked magnificently sexy, reclining on the bed in just her barely black stockings, suspender belt and stilettos. He couldn't help admiring her beautiful fulsome teardrop breasts and pretty nipples, his cock twitched as he looked at her lovely partly shaved mound. He hoped that she might catch him looking at her and punish him, but she studiously ignored him, and apparently became absorbed in her novel.

It was just light enough in the room for him to make out the image on the cover of the book. It looked like a depiction of bondage involving two women and a man; her name was on the spine. As she turned the pages, her right hand grazed her right nipple and it immediately set hard, she sighed and cupped her right breast in her hand and caressed it slowly, then she pinched the nipple and groaned almost inaudibly. Before long she was caressing both of her breasts with her free hand and emitting little groans and sighs of pleasure, only removing her hand from her breasts to turn the pages. She'd been ignoring his presence now for almost half an hour but he hadn't been idle, or at least his cock hadn't. It had come to life again, the delicious, tantalising feeling of being deliberately ignored by her while he was at her mercy, and the sight of her fondling herself, had made his cock so big and hard that it was almost painful.

She turned over another page, gasped loudly and started to finger herself between her legs. "Fuck this is good, even if I do say so myself, I feel so fucking horny now, I'm going to have to fuck you hard. I come best with a man when I've overpowered and restrained him. My goodness, it would be a crime to waste an erection like that.

She laid on top of him and slipped her right hand down between their abdomens, and took hold of his very hard cock.

"Mmm, impressive, have you been thinking about your mother again?"

He wasn't expecting that, his cock spasmed at the mention of his mother, and he let out a low stifled groan. The barricades that he'd built against the thought that he really did want to fuck his mother started to crumble. He silently cursed his aunt for putting the idea in his head.

"I remember watching your mother breast feed you, we can do it again now, you can suck on my nipples and pretend that I'm your mummy, but don't dare try to speak to me, if you utter one word when I remove the gag, I'll drag you out into the corridor with a pink ribbon tied to your cock and leave you there."

She untied the dressing gown cord and removed her panty gag, he gasped in deep breaths of air before she guided her right nipple into his mouth.

"Suck mummy's breast and make her pussy all wet. Did you know that mother's can get turned on when they breast feed? It's true, of course it's nothing more than mild arousal but it's a bit of a taboo subject as you can imagine. I've done lots of research with women about what turns them on, purely for professional purposes you understand," she smirked.

"Ahh, that feels good, you're making me wet."

She released his cock and ran her fingers between her pussy lips, then she removed her breast from his mouth and inserted her cunt juice covered fingers.

"There, does that taste good? Your mother tastes good, I bet you'd love to exchange fluids with her. Imagine sitting side by side with her on the sofa, naked, both masturbating until you came, then sucking the smeared juices off her fingers, while she cleans your fingers until her tongue and lips are coated with your come."

He made a sound of desperate defeat and intense arousal mixed together. She pushed her left breast into his mouth to silence him. She felt highly aroused again, the delicious sucking and probing of his mouth and tongue on her breast, combined with the elation she felt at dominating him and driving him wild with lust for his mother, completely overwhelmed her.

She removed her breast from his mouth and impaled herself onto his cock. She fucked him vigorously, she felt so turned on by the feel of a helpless trussed male body beneath her. Her thrusting cunt engulfed his cock, she pressed one hand on his chest and the other pinned the right side of his face into the bedsheet so that he couldn't move or speak, and she came aggressively, dominantly, almost trying sucking his load out of his cock with her sheer sexual willpower, her long dark hair sticking to the sweat on her face.

She didn't know it, because she'd been so consumed by her heady conquest, but he'd exploded inside her as soon as her tight pussy had gripped his throbbing cock, he couldn't stop himself, he came with an image of his mother in the tan stockings and white suspender belt that he'd seen drying in the kitchen, she was lying with her legs open beckoning him to put his cock inside her. He lay spent with Fiona still on top of him, he didn't know whether to be disgusted with himself, or elated at the complete abandon with which he'd submitted to his new found desire to fuck his mother. She'd made him feel it, his Aunt Fiona, she'd awoken a deep, decadent, depraved and latent lust that had been lurking somewhere inside him and now there was no going back. He couldn't imagine ever having an orgasm again unless he was fantasising about his mother.

Eventually, she slipped off him and lay next to him with her lips close to his right ear. Her voice was now almost a deep seductive growl.

"When we were younger, everyone thought that we were twins, our mother's were twins so it was no surprise that we were so alike."

He remembered a black and white photo of his mother and Fiona as little girls in an old family album, he'd always thought that they'd looked like twins in that picture.

"We're so attuned, it doesn't matter how long we go without seeing each other, when I made love to her last night, it was as though we'd never been apart."

It struck him again that he'd always found Fiona so sexually attractive whilst his mother, who was almost identical to look at had apparently not aroused him at all. He realised that this was normal but knew that he had now crossed a line into abnormal territory, he knew without doubt that he wanted to fuck his mother more than anything he'd ever wanted in his life. She had divorced his father, she was alone and lonely, there must be a way for him to become her lover and provide for her sexual needs without anyone else finding out, except perhaps Fiona.

"You're going to serve me again before I untie you, you may speak now but only to answer questions, do you understand?"

"Yes."

"Yes mistress, you will call me mistress from now on, do you understand?"

"Yes mistress."

"Good."

She reached for his flaccid cock and started and manipulated it to make him hard again. It took a while for him to get almost to full erection.

"Now don't let your mistress down or you'll have to be punished."

The threat made his cock twitch and harden slightly.

"Do you like your mistress in stockings and heels?"

"Yes mistress."

"You're a dirty young man, have you often masturbated about fucking your mistress?"

"Yes mistress, you've been my favourite masturbation fantasy for longer than I can remember."

"Good, will you worship my pussy from now on?"

"Yes mistress, I'll worship your pussy whenever and wherever you want me to"

"You learn fast slave, are you ready to worship my pussy now?"

"Yes mistress."

"But you're not showing me enough respect, your cock can get much harder than this, I can see that I'm going to have to invoke your mother again, would you like me to tell you how good she looks bent over your dining table in stilettos and stockings, with her tight skirt pulled up so that I can enter her lovely pink pussy from behind with my strap on?"

His cock quickly became rock solid and she pumped the shaft several times.

"Well?"

"Oh God."

"Oh God mistress I think you meant to say. Would you like me to tell you how good she looks in high heels, stockings and suspenders, with her dress up around her waist while, I pin her to the kitchen wall with my 'cock'?"

"Oh fuck yes mistress yes."

She continued to massage his cock, expertly pacing his progress toward orgasm.

"Would you like me to tell you how I once put my hand up her skirt in the back row of the cinema and made her come, with my other hand over her mouth to stop her giving us away by making too much noise?"

"Oh Jesus mistress, yes, yesss."

"Would you like me to tell you how we kissed and fucked each other's cunts with our fingers in a multi storey car park at Gatwick Airport when she dropped me off for my flight when I visited five years ago?"

"Goddd, my Godd, fffuckk."

"Would you like me to tell you about how we both masturbated for each other when we were alone on the top deck of a double decker bus?"

"Ahhh, please, please yes tell me mistress"

"Would you like me to tell you how we fucked in the toilets of an Boeing 747 when she flew with me to the New York in 1991? The plane wasn't anywhere near full and we'd been secretly touching each other for hours, we were both so wet, so close to coming in our seats so we sneaked into the toilet together, lifted each other's skirts and pushed our fingers inside each other's panties, we came in seconds, it was so erotic"

"Oh, ohh, please mistress, I'm going to come."

She slowed the pace and lightened her touch a little.

"Would you like me to tell you about the time that we went on holiday together in our early twenties, and we finger fucked each other with our hands up each other's mini skirts at the end of a very long, almost deserted seaside pier in broad daylight?"

"Oh fffucckk mistresss I'm going to come."

"You'll come when I decide and not before do you understand?"

"Yes mistress but please make me come soon"

"I said almost deserted, we were being watched by a very pretty girl and her boyfriend, they stood stock still and just watched us both come then they hurried off, we saw the girl on her own in a cafe a few days later, she'd argued with her boyfriend, I asked her if she'd like to come to bed with us, she said yes, ditched her boyfriend and spent the final two days of her holiday licking our cunts, I masturbated while I watched her with her head between your mother's legs making her come."

"Fffuckk me..."

"You probably think I'm making all of this up but I can assure you that it's all true. You have no idea what sexual animal your mother is, she needs cock, and cunt, regularly, now that I've opened your eyes and your mind to new possibilities, would you like me to tell you how I'm going to watch her suck your cock before I fly back to the States?"

She pumped his shaft rapidly.

"Oh ohhh ffffuckkk, ffffucckkkk, I'm commmminnggggg mistresssss, ohhhh fffffuckkkkk.

Despite it being his third orgasm of the night, she had worked him up into such a state of frenzy that he shot strands of spunk over his chest and abdomen, and dribbled the residue over her piston like hand. She'd turned herself on with reminiscing about her sexual exploits with Glenda, and she wanted desperately to come. She made him get up off the bed and kneel in front of her, with his wrists still tied behind his back, while she laid on her back and opened her legs, her stilettoed feet planted firmly on the floor.

He tried manfully to make her come by kissing and licking her cunt, she helped by massaging and fingering herself and she felt even more arousal at the sight her male captive obeying her every command, but she couldn't quite reach orgasm. She realised that she needed to take control and dominate him in order for her to come, so she raised herself up off the bed and pushed him to the floor on his back, then she pinned his head down with her craving cunt, and face fucked him vigorously to a magnificent shuddering orgasm that lasted for well over a minute and almost suffocated him. She literally squeezed every last ounce of domineering pleasure out of her all conquering evening by locking his head between her taut thighs, while on her knees with his face in her cunt.

"Poor poor slave, if we're still here tomorrow night, you'll have to go through all of this again, but it won't be all bad, I'll tell you more about your mother's sexual escapades. And we'll continue to discuss just how badly you want to fuck her lovely tight little pussy.

Now, I'm going to untie you in a minute, but don't get any silly ideas, you're still my slave and you will obey my commands, is that understood?"

"Yes mistress," he murmured through squashed cheeks and a face full of cunt.

She knew that she had established complete psychological control over him, and he would be no threat to her whatsoever. She kept his head squeezed between her strong thighs for a while longer, so that she could savour her all conquering dominance and his forced submission. Eventually, she released his head and untied his wrists and left him prone, exhausted and ashamed on the floor while she removed her stockings, suspender belt and stilettos and got into bed.

"Don't fall asleep on the floor, get into bed with me."

He did as he was told, and fell asleep to fantasies of his mother naked in bed with him; stroking his cock and kissing his forehead. As soon as he awoke, the memory of the previous night flooded into his thoughts and he immediately became erect. He wanted Fiona to tie him up and fuck him again and he wasn't disappointed.

"This is to remind you who calls the shots around here," she said as she complimented his erection and bound his hands behind his back again.

"I'm going to have to gag you again, I don't want a conversation this early in the morning, I just want a fuck."

With her panties stuffed in his mouth, she placed one hand on his chest and one hand on his face, pinning him down again as she fucked him furiously for several minutes, until she came long and hard in jolting spasms. He came just before her as he imagined his mother preparing dinner in the kitchen in just a pair of high heels.

She left him tied up on the bed as she showered and dressed, he became erect again as he watched her dress in the outfit that she had worn on the previous day for the wedding; a tight, knee length, green, shift dress that clung to her curvaceous buttocks and thighs, just enough to show a hint of the stockings and suspenders that she was wearing underneath. His cock had grown very hard whilst he watched her unfurl her stockings up her long legs and clip them to her suspender straps, before stepping into five inch, black stilettos. She noticed his sign of respect and took pity on him.

"That's quite a compliment but I've got no time to deal with it now, go and have a wank in the shower then get dressed and we'll get some breakfast."

He did as she said, and fantasised about his mother masturbating him as he watched his semen disappear down the drain hole in the shower.

********************

It was a bright sunny morning with no sign of rain, so they checked out at eleven o'clock and decided to attempt the journey home. They soon came to a halt, there were long queues of traffic in both directions waiting in turn to travel slowly in single file through receding flood water. As they waited in the queue, he couldn't take his eyes off Fiona's stocking clad legs. Her skirt had ridden up and she crossed and uncrossed them from time to time, making sure to show just a glimpse of stocking top; enough to keep him erect and desperate to come.

The phone signal returned and she noticed several missed calls from Glenda so she rang her cousin straight away. They talked about the wedding, how beautiful Nicola had looked in her white dress, and how sorry Fiona and Alex were to miss it. Glenda was travelling back with her brother's family and said that they would have to take a detour to get home, so she expected to arrive by about five o'clock.