Bound to be Seduced

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I found a pair of my panties under his pillow recently and I found a discarded semen soaked tissue under my bed."

"Good, tell him that, make him feel like a naughty little boy, keep him guessing about whether you'll let him fuck you and then make him feel like the answer to you prayers, work him up until he's cant stop himself from taking and penetrating his mother."

Their devious erotic plan had them both aroused again and they fingered each other until they came, then they fell asleep arm in arm exhausted.

********************

Thee next morning after breakfast, Glenda and Fiona were bright and perky, laughing and joshing with each other in the kitchen. They were both dressed in short tight skirts with opaque black hold up stockings, high heeled ankle boots and jumpers that stretched taut over their breasts. Glenda told Alex the she and Fiona were going shopping, then they were going to prepare a special meal for the evening and he should dress smartly for the occasion. She gave him a shopping list, kissed him on the lips for the first time that he could ever remember, just a quick contact but lips to lips nevertheless, and skipped out of the front door with Fiona in tow like they were giddy teenagers.

The moment they left, Alex hurried upstairs, took a pair of his mother's panties from her lingerie drawer, laid on her bed, wrapped them around his cock and masturbated to a fantasy of fucking his mother in her mini skirt, opaque stockings and ankle boots, with her legs wide open and her thighs around his waist.

They shopped all morning and into the early afternoon and were both well satisfied with their sexy, sophisticated purchases. Fiona chose a black knee length, pencil cut dress with black stilettos, and would wear one of the lingerie sets that she'd brought with her from the States. Glenda bought a wiggle dress, it was, red, pencil cut, and had a sexy off the shoulder cowl with long sleeves. It clutched her curves perfectly and dropped sensuously to her knees. She matched it with black stiletto heeled sandals, she looked magnificent; absolute man bait.

In a voice loud enough for the sales assistant to hear clearly what she said, Fiona declared that Alex would want to fuck her the moment he laid eyes on her. The woman looked at Glenda, failed to hide her own unexpected arousal, and busied herself rehanging garments in something of a fluster. She reminded herself that she was straight, then reflected on the fact that, in the twenty years that she'd worked in the store, she'd never before seen a woman that had given her such a warm tingle between her thighs.

Glenda moved on to the lingerie department and chose a low cut black balcony bra with matching panties, and a deep six strap suspender belt. She bought two pairs of seven denier barely black seamed stockings just in case she laddered a pair while putting them on her gorgeous long legs.

When they arrived home, the two women set about preparing a three course meal of courgette soup, lasagna and a praline ice cream bomb, that could be prepared early and finished at the last minute before they were ready to eat. Then they showered separately and got ready together in Glenda's room. When they were dressed, Fiona caressed Glenda's buttocks and kissed her on the back of the neck.

"You look absolutely stunning, don't be nervous, when he sees you looking like this he'll be yours for the taking, he'll be desperate to claim you for himself before you're snapped up by someone else."

Alex was ready first, as soon as he heard Fiona and his mother descending the stairs, he opened a bottle of champagne and poured three glasses. He turned with two of the glasses and was stopped in his tracks by the cock hardening appearance of his mother and her cousin.

"Wow, you look amazing, so beautiful and sexy, yes, sexy, there I've said it, I've called my mother sexy. You look good too Fiona."

"Mmm, I think you've made quite an impression G, your son's obviously besotted."

Glenda glowed with satisfaction, strode across the kitchen in her stilettos and kissed him on the lips."

"Thank you Alex, it's very nice of you to say so, I hope you don't mind me kissing your mouth, I didn't want to leave lipstick on your cheek."

Alex was stunned as he watched his mother walk slinkily into the lounge carrying her champagne. She turned to watch Alex enter the room, making a point of looking him up and down then fixing her eyes on his groin. He was wearing a formal pale blue shirt unbuttoned at the neck and a pair of dark grey suit trousers. Glenda sat on the sofa and crossed her legs so that her dress rode up to show a considerable amount of thigh, and a hint of stocking top. She patted the seat next to her.

"Come and sit by me Alex."

He sat next to her and she immediately leant her right breast into his left elbow and caressed his left bicep.

"My lovely son's turning into very handsome man don't you think Fiona?"

"I'll say, I'll bet he's got a string of pretty girlfriends"

"No, no I'm unattached at the moment."

Fiona winked slyly at Glenda and then said that she'd call them in to the kitchen when the food was ready.

Glenda told Alex how smart he looked as she nestled in alongside him. He felt highly turned on, slightly embarrassed and perverted all at the same time. His cock started to swell significantly but he didn't want to make it obvious by shifting its position, so he tried to distract his mother by asking her about his sister's wedding. He could feel her right breast warming the back of his left arm from his elbow to his shoulder and by now his cock was almost fully erect and lying at a forty five degree angle pointed toward his mother like a loaded gun.

As she was telling him about the wedding, she snuggled in even closer and her dress rode up higher, exposing the tips of two suspender buttons and clips through the welt of her barely black stocking. His cock spasmed and reached it's full, aching seven and a half inches. It couldn't have been more obvious if he'd painted it bright orange and stuck a flag on it. As his mother talked, she kept glancing down at the source of his embarrassment. He was so perturbed by his predicament, that he wasn't taking in anything in that she said. As she finished whatever she was saying, she looked him in the eyes, then she looked down at the large bulge in his trousers, fixed her eyes on it for several seconds, emitted a soft breath of admiration then looked him in the eye and smiled flirtatiously. He was rescued by Fiona's voice calling them to come and sit at the table.

The food was good, and the wine, conversation and flirtation flowed freely. Glenda started to feel a little tipsy, so she got up and poured herself a large glass of water. Alex's cock started to swell again as he watched her dress strain against her curves as she got out of her seat and tipped tapped slowly around the kitchen in her heels.

Fiona had been lively company, but she suddenly rubbed her forehead and said that she'd got a splitting headache and would call it a night, it was only nine o'clock.

"I'm sorry to be a party pooper but I'm sure you understand; I think the jet lag is still in my system. Mind you, I'm not sure I should leave two such attractive people alone together, there's no knowing what you might get up to."

Glenda and Alex both blushed and neither of them could find a witty reply. Eventually Glenda spoke.

"Oh I'm sorry to hear that Fiona, you go on up to bed and get a good night's sleep and we'll see you in the morning," she said in a slightly stilted and unconvincing way.

Glenda and Alex cleared the table and loaded the dishwasher.

"Pour us each a brandy and put some relaxing background music on darling while I finish this."

She gave herself a moment to gather her thoughts by tidying the kitchen. After she'd finished, she took the opportunity to powder her nose, she looked at herself in the bathroom mirror and knew that it was now or never; she would have to take the lead and seduce her son if she wanted to have any chance of being fucked by him. She gathered herself and swayed her tightly clad hips back into the lounge where her son was waiting, looking a little apprehensive. Earlier, he'd reached the conclusion that Fiona and his mother had been flirting with him merely to tease him. Now that he was alone with her, his hopes that the evening would take an intimate turn had been rekindled.

Glenda made her way enticingly around the room as she lit the dozen candles that she'd set out earlier. The lighting was seductive and atmospheric, and it cast a spell over mother and son. Light and shade fell across her form in her off the shoulder dress, her long shapely legs in high heeled stilettos stretched the material against her thighs as she moved. He could trace the shadowy outline of her suspender straps and clips in the flickering, suffused candle light. She bent down here, stretched up there and leaned forward, in a carefully choreographed and provocative performance that beguiled and aroused him, until his hot hard cock felt fit to burst.

He was a little disappointed when she sat down in the single armchair facing him rather than next to him on the sofa, but it had its compensations. She allowed her dress to ride up so far that he caught a glimpse of her black silk panty gusset, before she crossed her right leg over her left, and dangled her right shoe on her foot. He could see all three of her exposed suspender clips straining against the welt of her stocking. Her firm breasts formed two perfect mounds as her flat torso tapered to a slim waist, before curving outwards in the shape of her womanly buttocks and hips.

"Did you enjoy the meal?"

"Yes, but I enjoyed the company even more, you look stunning in that dress."

"Oh thank you, so you think your mother could still pull if she put her mind to it?"

"Definitely, don't you miss being in a relationship, I mean... an intimate relationship?"

"Yes, sometimes, but I'm hoping that a nice young man will come my way"

"I hope that happens too... you're clever, very attractive and interesting company, surely there are plenty of men sniffing around you at work?"

"Yes, there are one or two but they're not what I'm looking for at the moment, how about you?"

Alex was taken aback.

"Me? I er, well if I was... I mean I would definitely, I mean..."

"No silly, I meant how are things going for you in the romance department... you thought I was propositioning you didn't you?"

Alex looked and felt a little foolish but it didn't escape Glenda's notice that he was on the verge of trying to say, very clumsily, that he would fuck her if he got the chance.

How long is it since you had a girlfriend? I mean how long is it since you... indulged, if a mother dare ask such a question of her son?"

"Not since a month before I left university"

"That's well over six months ago, don't you get a little... 'lonely'?"

"Yes but I haven't found the right girl yet."

"And what would the 'right girl' be like?"

He wanted to say 'you mother' but his nerve failed him.

"It must have been difficult for you living in a house with two women, lacy underwear strewn all over the place, and me actually making you to handle my bra.. panties.. suspenders.. and stockings"

She referred to the times that she'd asked him to hang wet lingerie up to dry, but she spoke each item's name slowly and seductively. He wondered where this was going, she waited for his answer.

"Well yes, it's er, it's been a bit... er... It can be a little..."

"Is that why I found a pair of my panties under your pillow a few weeks ago?"

"Oh God, I'm sorry."

"Don't be, it's a perfectly natural thing for a young man to relieve his passions from time to time... do you do it on my bed sometimes?"

"Oh fuck, how did you know?"

"You left a tissue full of dried semen under the bed."

"I'm sorry, I won't do it again."

"No you must, I insist, I feel quite flattered actually."

She got up from her chair and moved seductively to sit next to him on his left on the sofa. She took hold of his hand and locked fingers with his, before resting the back of his hand on a suspender clip. His cock started to enlarge noticeably beneath his trousers. She turned his hand over and left it resting on her suspender clip, then she leaned into him and placed her right hand and forearm along his left thigh; her elbow almost touching his swollen cock.

"You know, I could let you have a pair of my panties to 'play with,' would you like that?

"Er, well yes, I'd... thank you, that's if you really don't mind"

"What do you do with them anyway?"

"I erm, I hold them against my... me while I'm erm..."

"Why don't you just wear them? It would probably make it feel even kinkier and more exciting. In fact, I could let you have a pair that I've worn while I've played with myself, that would be really hot and kinky wouldn't it? Well don't look so shocked, I do it too, frequently, and I've got my little friend to help me, well it's quite big really, like you from what I can make out."

He was stunned, she shifted her elbow an inch closer to his groin and felt the hardness of his cock pressing against it. It startled him and he got up to retrieve his brandy from the mantelpiece. He knew now that she wasn't teasing him just for the sake of it, this was really leading somewhere. His chest tightened and he felt depraved excitement in the pit of his stomach. 'A Little Bit More' by Dr Hook and the Medicine Show played in the background.

"Oh I love this one, dance with me"

He took a gulp of brandy and stepped toward his mother, she was swaying in her red wiggle dress in the middle of the room, his cock was like a steel rod. She made a point of staring at the bulge in his trousers and put her hands on his shoulders, then he put his hands on her waist and they swayed together for a few seconds.

"Don't be shy," she said as she pulled him in close and dropped her hands to caress his buttocks.

Her high heels put her at eye level with him, her scent filled his nostrils, their mouths were only inches apart and she could smell the warm brandy fumes on his breath. She took hold of his left hand with her right and moved it down to her right buttock then she pulled him in even tighter so that his erection pressed against the top of her thigh and she whispered in his ear.

"You know, if you like, I could help you relieve your frustration, the next time you feel the need to masturbate let me know and I'll give you a helping hand, so to speak."

That was it, that was the end of Glenda's careful slow seduction, and the trigger for their incestuous carnal lust to overwhelm them. Glenda's bosom heaved with short, sharp breaths as their eyes blazed with arousal for each other, their mouths met and Alex pulled his mother's mound hard into his erection; their tongues explored each other's mouths as they kissed frantically. Glenda manoeuvred him backwards and pushed him down onto the sofa, they kissed even harder as they groped and grappled each other in a writhing embrace. The intensity of their passion was boundless and considerably enhanced by the depraved nature of their physical attraction to each other; mother and son were vigorously fondling each other's bodies with wild abandon.

Eventually, she grabbed hold of the bulge that he had been pressing into her increasingly wet pussy.

"Let me see this, I want to see this," she breathed.

She knelt astride Alex's pelvis with her dress up to the tops of her thighs and ripped his shirt open. As he struggled to free himself from the sleeves she tugged frantically at his belt then unzipped his fly. He was still trying to remove his shirt as she got up, and took off his shoes and socks, then she pulled his trousers off and peeled his briefs down. Her pussy clenched at the sight of her son's naked body, his well toned young frame made her pussy spasm, then she focused on his seven and a half inch cock that swayed to and fro before she grabbed it in her right hand and pulled him up off the sofa.

"Fuck Alex, it's easily the biggest I've seen, much bigger that your father's, I want it inside me, I want you to fuck me with your magnificent cock, you're going to fuck me... you're going to fuck your mother."

With this she led him by his erect cock, following her swaying arse and high heeled, seamed stockinged legs. She led him by his cock out of the lounge, she led him by his cock through the kitchen, she led him by his cock up the stairs and she led him by his cock into her bedroom where she laid back on the bed and opened her legs wide.

"Take these off and fuck your mother."

Alex was almost beside himself with arousal, his large erect cock bounced and swayed as he pulled his mother's panties down her stocking clad legs. "The last time you were inside my cunt I was giving birth to you, put yourself inside me again, reclaim me, reclaim my cunt, own it, possess it, from now on it's yours for the taking."

An eager, lustful Alex lowered himself onto his mother, still in her red wiggle dress, stockings, suspenders and stilettos, he was completely naked; the contrast was extremely erotic.

They kissed and breathed hard into each other's mouths as his swollen cock probed the entrance to his mother's vagina. She took hold of it and guided it into her opening. She gasped with pleasure as her son's cock penetrated her and slowly stretched her cunt walls wide open. Her stiletto heeled legs wrapped around the back of his thighs, and he began to ease his full length in and out of her vagina. Her wet, warm cunt walls rippled with each thrust and enveloped the whole length of his manhood. She was so wet that his large penis started to glide easily in and out as he increased the speed of his thrusting. She wrapped her arms around his neck and matched his movements with the gyrations of her hips.

They paused to look into each other's adoring eyes, the deed was being done, the were committing incest with each other, mother and son fucking; it felt so depraved and wrong but that just made it all the more sensationally erotic.

"Ohh fuck me Alex, fuck me, yes, yes, fuck me hard, fuck your mother Alex, fuck her, oh." They thrust into each other in perfect synchronisation, both already aroused, they came quickly, Glenda with her back arched and her incestuous cunt rising to meet the downward plunge of her son's satisfying cock. "Ahhh, fffuckkk Alex, fffucckkk, fuckkk mmmee you gorrrrgeous bastarrrrd"

"Ohh God, ohh fffuckk, mummmmm I'mmm commminggg."

He released his spunk into his mother, coating cunt walls with his warm viscous fluid. Then they lay still for a while savouring their orgasms and the deep sense of erotic perversion that they both felt; his cock was still full and hard and inside her.

"Undress me darling, I want you to undress me slowly."

They both stood up, and Alex moved around behind his mother and kissed the back of her neck and her shoulders, she felt for him behind her, and was delighted to find his cock still hard and ready. He slowly unzipped her dress and let it fall to the floor around her feet, then he unclipped her balcony bra and released her perfect ample breasts which he immediately massaged with his large hands. She groaned with pleasure as he pinched her large hard nipples. She squeezed his cock with her left hand and let her right hand fall down between her legs.

They both caught sight of themselves in the full length mirror, Glenda in her stockings, suspenders and stilettos, fingering her pussy with one hand, and caressing his shaft with the other; Alex behind his mother kissing the back of her neck and fondling her breasts. Although they'd both come hard just a few moments earlier, the reflection in the mirror had them both aroused and ready to fuck each other again.