Bound to be Seduced

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stepped out of the dress gathered on the floor around her feet, turned, and pushed him down onto the bed. This time, Glenda rode her son's cock, coming twice more before he put her on her back and fucked her to her fourth orgasm. She was insatiable and she wanted more but she needed to take stock of what had happened between them, and what it meant for them both. She sat up in bed with her back against the headboard and held her son's head against her bosom. He touched her breasts tenderly and circled a finger around her nipples while she caressed his cock.

"You realise there's no going back now, we take this to our graves, outside this house we're mother and son but from now on, in private we're lovers."

"Agreed."

"Let me tell you what I expect from you now."

"Let me make a confession first."

"I know you fucked Fiona in the hotel and it doesn't matter."

"How do you know?"

"I've known both of you all of your lives."

"Well it was the other way round really, she fucked me, she took me by surprise and I had no choice."

"I'm sure you loved every minute of it. As it's confession time, I should tell you that Fiona and I have been lovers all of our adult lives and we will continue to be whenever we're on the same continent, that's not negotiable."

"She told me, I'm fine with it."

"Good, she's an important part of my life and she'll be an important part of your life as well now."

"I'm cool with that, it's okay."

"I know her, she'll want the three of us to spend the next three days in bed together before she flies back home."

"I've died and gone to heaven"

"Well don't get too used to it because there won't be many threesomes when she's gone. This is what I expect from you darling and you must tell me if it doesn't work for you. I know you've been struggling to find a job since you graduated so I'm going to take the pressure off you for the next few months, let's say six months. As far as I'm concerned, what's just happened between us is beautiful and very very erotic. I'm your mother and your lover now. Nicola has flown the nest and we have a wonderful opportunity, I want your cock inside me forever but let's take it a step at a time."

"For the next six months, I want you to be my 'house husband,' you know I've just been made a partner at work so we'll be very well off, but I'll have to work hard and long hours for a few months to establish myself. I want you to make that possible by running everything smoothly here at home, that includes hanging my lingerie up to dry by the way."

"I'd hoped for and expected no less," he said as he kissed her nipples.

"When I come home form work I want your hand up my skirt the moment I walk through the door, I want you to fuck me in the evenings and I want you to fuck me in the mornings. I want you to fuck me whenever I can get home for a quickie at lunch time. I want you to fuck me whenever I want it and that's going to be often. I want your cock, I want your fingers, I want your tongue, and if you still need to wrap a pair of my panties around your cock while you wank yourself off, then you're very welcome to the ones that my pussy saturated while I contemplated fucking you tonight.

I want to go away with you somewhere that no one knows us and fuck you in cinemas, night clubs, hotel lifts, trains, against walls, on beaches, against farm gates and in the long grass. I want us to share a prostitute in Amsterdam, I want to feel your fingers inside me under a restaurant table, to feel your huge cock under the same table, I want you to fuck me in the back of a New York taxi cab, in short, I love you beyond measure and I want you inside me at every opportunity."

"Wow, you've really turned me on, I'll do all of that and more if you let me fuck you again now."

"I am going to make you come now but we're going to have an audience... come in Fiona."

Glenda sensed that her cousin was standing outside the bedroom door watching and listening to all they had done and said. She also strongly suspected that Fiona had played a much bigger part in grooming Alex for her than she had so far admitted. She was right on both counts, Fiona strolled sexily into the bedroom like she owned it and sat in the bedside chair. She was still wearing her black cocktail dress, and she spread her legs wide and slid her hand up between her stocking tops forcing the hem to ride up to her hips.

She slid her fingers inside her panties and said, "You know what I want to see."

Glenda knew exactly what her cousin wanted to see. She told Alex to lie flat out on the bed then she took hold of his erect cock, pulled it upright and took it into her mouth, her head bobbed furiously as she fellated her son, her hand pumped the base of his shaft. He started to moan with intense pleasure as his orgasm approached rapidly. Fiona matched him stride for stride as she fingered herself while she watched her fantasy turn to reality in front of her eyes. It was the hottest thing she'd ever seen, or ever imagined, a mother committing incest with her son, taking his cock in her mouth and making him come.

Alex and Fiona came together, their orgasms were long and loud. Alex's semen shot against the back of his mother's throat, and to Fiona's salacious delight, it seeped out of the corners of Glenda's mouth ran and down his shaft as she continued to suck on her son's cock. When Alex was spent, Glenda got off the bed in her stockings, suspenders and stilettos, pulled Fiona up out of the chair in her black dress and shared Alex's semen with her; his come lubricated their lips and dribbled down their chins as they kissed each other with open mouthed and hot tongued passion.

Then Fiona put her come coated lips to her cousin's ear and whispered, "He's yours now darling, think of him as a present from me." And at that moment, Glenda knew for certain that Alex had been lured into a sexual encounter with Fiona at the hotel.

She waited until the following evening in bed with them both to be told the full details of her cousin's conquest and enslavement of her son, then she persuaded them to repeat their performance for her benefit while she sat in the bedside chair in the company of her vibrator. Watching her cousin face fuck and masturbate her trussed and bound son was startlingly erotic and would live in her memory forever.

Three days later Fiona flew back home to the States, so Glenda and Alex made the most of their time alone in the house to cement their new relationship, and hardly a day passed without them fucking each other at least twice. The following summer, Mother and son flew out to stay with Fiona in New York for a month. They did most of the public fucking that Glenda had fantasised about during their first night in bed together, including on the back seat of a taxi cab.

They slept with Fiona most nights then bade her farewell until she came to stay with them at Christmas and, on their way back to England, they stopped off for a couple of nights in Amsterdam to fulfil another of Glenda's fantasies.