Bound to be Used Pt. 01

Story Info
Bare and bound, Jane is completely at a stranger's mercy...
2.3k words
4.47
25.8k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shiver, my heart racing as I lay bound and blindfolded on my own bed. My wrists and ankles are tightly secured to the bedposts, leaving me completely exposed and vulnerable. I can't believe I've done this to myself, all for the thrill of the unknown, to ignite a fire deep within me that I've feared and craved simultaneously.

It had taken hours to prepare myself for this moment, meticulously tying and double-checking the knots to ensure I was securely fastened. The blindfold wrapped around my eyes, erasing my sight and heightening my other senses. The thought of being discovered like this, helpless and exposed, would have made me blush if I wasn't already flushed with anticipation.

The source of my excitement isn't some lover I've known for years, but a stranger I'd met online. Emboldened by the anonymity provided by the screen, I'd confessed my darkest fantasies to him, and he'd indulged me, stirring a desire that I couldn't ignore. After weeks of teasing, we'd agreed to meet, and I'd given him my address with one condition - I would be waiting for him, tied up and blindfolded, completely at his mercy.

As I lay on my bed, my naked body tingling with anticipation, I can't help but let my thoughts wander to what's about to happen. The stranger, a man only known to me through a few tantalizing messages, would soon be here to explore my body and have his way with me. I find myself equally terrified and ecstatic at the thought of his hands on me, his breath against my skin.

"What if he doesn't show up?" I whisper to myself, the words barely audible in the silence of my bedroom. The fear of being left alone, tied up and exposed, haunts the edge of my thoughts. But it's too late to turn back now, and I force myself to push the doubt away and focus on the thrill of what's to come.

I try to listen for any sound that might indicate his arrival, straining against the blindfold as if it might somehow help me see through it. The silence is unnerving, leaving me with nothing but the sound of my own heartbeat, pounding in my ears like a wild drum. My breath comes in short, shallow gasps as I try to calm my nerves, but I know deep down that there's no turning back.

My heart skips a beat as I hear the front door open, followed by the soft sound of footsteps approaching my bedroom. The door creaks open, and I can feel the warmth of his presence in the room. He's finally here, and there's no turning back now.

"Well, Jane," his voice is deep, commanding, and oozes lust. "You certainly made yourself comfortable. I must admit, seeing you like this, so helpless and vulnerable, is quite the sight."

As he speaks, I feel his fingers trail over my body, brushing against my skin with a feather-light touch. My breath catches in my throat, and I can't help but shiver, a mixture of fear and excitement coursing through my veins. I can't see him, but I can feel him all around me, his presence commanding the room and my attention.

"You've placed a great deal of trust in me, Jane," he continues, his voice a low growl in my ear. I can feel the heat of his breath, the tingling sensation sending shivers through my body. "I promise, tonight will be a night you'll never forget."

His fingertips gently graze my nipples, causing my breath to hitch, and my body to arch towards his touch. The anticipation, fear, and desire within me only grow stronger, feeding off his words and his teasing caresses. My mind races as I try to imagine what he looks like, what his body feels like against mine, but the blindfold keeps me in the dark.

"What do you want, Jane?" he asks, his voice sultry and seductive. "Tell me your deepest desires, and I will bring them to life."

My tongue feels heavy in my mouth, my throat dry as I try to find my voice. "I-I want you to use me. Make me yours, completely and utterly."

He chuckles, a sound that sends shivers down my spine. "Oh, don't worry, my dear. You will be mine, in every way imaginable. But first, I want to make you beg."

His fingers continue to tease, trailing down my body, brushing against my inner thighs. My body trembles, an electric current running through me as his words and touch work in tandem to push me to the edge. I feel my arousal growing, my body aching for more.

"Please," I whisper, my voice shaky and desperate. "Please, I need more."

I feel his touch become rougher, suddenly pinching my nipples as he growls in my ear. "You like that, don't you, you filthy little slut?"

My body writhes in response, a muffled moan escaping my lips as a mix of pleasure and pain pulses through me. "Yes, please, don't stop," I beg, my desperation dripping from every word.

His hand travels down my body, making its way to my ass. He grips one cheek firmly for a moment before delivering a sharp slap, the resounding smack echoing through the room. My body jerks, a cry of mixed pain and pleasure escaping my lips.

"Mmm, I love hearing those sweet moans of yours. What a perfect little plaything you are, Jane," the stranger whispers, his breath hot against my ear. His hand continues to explore my body, alternately pinching my nipples and slapping my ass, making me whimper and beg for more.

"I can't get enough of your body, Jane. You're just so eager, so ready to be used and taken," he says, his voice dripping with lust. "But the real question is, how far will you go?"

My breath hitches, my chest heaving as I consider his question. What am I willing to do for this man, this stranger who has awakened a hunger deep within me? I guess... it doesn't really matter. I feel the heat between my thighs grow, my arousal dripping down my leg as my body answers before my mind can catch up. *I'm completely at his mercy.*

"Anything," I choke out, my voice thick with need. "Please, just don't stop."

His laughter sends shivers down my spine, a mixture of wicked delight and dark promise. "Oh, Jane, you have no idea what you're in for. But don't worry, I'll be gentle... at first, anyway."

As the stranger's teasing continues, I can't help but beg for more. My body yearns for his touch, for the release he holds just out of reach. I whimper and plead, the sound of my own desperate voice only adding to the fire that's been ignited within me.

"Please," I gasp, my voice barely a whisper. "I need more, I need you."

He chuckles darkly, the sound echoing in my ears. "As you wish, my greedy little girl." His fingers find their way between my legs, slowly stroking my wet folds before plunging inside, the sudden movement making me gasp and moan. At the same time, his mouth descends upon my breast, his lips wrapping around my nipple, sucking it into his warm mouth, his tongue flicking it teasingly.

I'm lost in the sensations, the pleasure of his touch and the pain of my restraints. My body trembles, the persistent ache at my wrists and ankles serving as a constant reminder of my vulnerability, my complete submission to this stranger.

As his fingers work their magic within me, his mouth continues to torture my nipples, alternating between sucking and biting them. The combination of pleasure and pain leaves me writhing against my bonds, my arousal building to a fever pitch.

Suddenly, his fingers still within me, his mouth releases my nipple, and I feel a sharp sting as his hand connects with my face. The slap is unexpected, the sensation of pain shooting through me, momentarily eclipsing the pleasure that had threatened to consume me.

"Did you think I'd make this easy for you, Jane?" His voice is low and dangerous, the sound making my heart race even faster. "You're mine tonight, and I intend to take full advantage of that fact."

"Please," I whisper, the words strangled by the intensity of my desire, pure desperation making me bold. "Please fuck me. I need it so bad."

The stranger pauses, his breath hot against my cheek as he considers my plea. "You want me to fuck you, Jane?" His voice is a low, dangerous purr that sends shivers down my spine. "You want me to take you and make you mine?"

"Yes," I choke out. "Please."

Without another word, he positions himself between my legs, the head of his throbbing erection pressing against my soaked entrance. I can feel the heat radiating off of him, the anticipation of our joining nearly unbearable.

"Remember, Jane," he murmurs, his voice almost gentle now. "You asked for this."

And then, without warning, he slams into me, a gasp of shock and pleasure ripping from my throat as he fills me completely. He doesn't give me a moment to adjust, immediately beginning to fuck me hard and fast, his hips crashing against mine with bruising force.

"Is this what you wanted, Jane?" he growls, his voice rough with lust. "You wanted me to fuck you like the dirty little slut you are?"

"Yes," I moan, my entire world narrowing down to the feeling of him inside me, the pleasure that threatens to tear me apart. "Oh god, yes."

He leans in, his lips against my ear. "Beg me for more," he whispers, the words a command that I cannot refuse.

"Please," I sob, my voice broken with need. "Please, give me more."

He continues to push my boundaries, his thrusts growing even more brutal, his dirty words painting vivid pictures in my mind. The pain and pleasure blend together, the line between them blurring until they become one.

"Tell me you need it," he commands, his voice a dark promise of untold delights.

"I need it," I cry out, my entire being screaming with the intensity of my pleasure. "Please, don't stop."

As the stranger continues his relentless pounding, I can feel myself slipping precariously close to the edge. It's as though all the emotions that have been building up -- the fear, the anticipation, the arousal -- are converging into a single, all-consuming wave that threatens to drown me.

He seems to sense my impending surrender and tightens his grip around my throat, leaving me gasping for breath. The pressure intensifies the pleasure, making my entire body tremble as I struggle to draw in air.

"Do you like this, Jane?" The stranger's voice is a low growl, a predatory threat that sends shivers down my spine. "Do you like me taking you like this, choking you while I fuck your tight, wet pussy?"

"Y-yes," I manage to gasp out, my vision beginning to swim as my body fights to process the overwhelming sensations. "Please, don't stop."

He chuckles darkly, his hand never leaving my throat as he continues his brutal assault. I feel his free hand come up to my breast, slapping it hard before pinching my nipple between his fingers. The pain sears through me, but instead of overwhelming the pleasure, it only serves to heighten it.

"You're such a filthy little slut, Jane," he hisses, his breath hot against my ear as he continues to drive into me. "You love this, don't you? Love the pain, the humiliation, the complete and utter loss of control."

I can't help the moan that escapes my lips in response, my body betraying my mind as it seeks out the pleasure in every sensation. The tension within me builds to an unbearable peak, and I know I can't hold back any longer.

"Please," I whisper, my voice hoarse from the strain of the evening. "Please, let me come."

The relentless pounding and the intoxicating mixture of pleasure and pain push me closer to the edge, the tension within me building to a crescendo. I can feel the stranger's grip on my throat, the pressure intensifying with each second, the fire of his touch branding my skin. His voice, a dark symphony of lust and desire, fills my mind as my body trembles, teetering on the brink of release. I can feel my body tensing, every muscle coiling as my orgasm builds, an unstoppable force that consumes me.

"Come for me, Jane," he murmurs, his voice almost gentle as he commands my release.

And then, the dam breaks, and the wave of ecstasy that has been building since the moment he entered the room crashes over me, obliterating everything in its path. It's an all-consuming, earth-shattering climax that threatens to tear me apart, and I scream wildly as I surrender to it fully. I feel my body convulse uncontrollably, spasming with the intensity of my orgasm as if it has a mind of its own.

His thrusts continue, bringing me through the aftershocks of my climax, each one a delicious echo of the intensity that has left me shaking and sated. And then, with one final, powerful thrust, he pulls out, and I feel the hot, sticky warmth of his release coating my body, a testament to the passion that we've shared.

For a few moments, we both lie there, our breathing ragged, our bodies slick with sweat and the evidence of our coupling. Slowly, the fog of pleasure begins to clear from my mind, and I realize that my wrists and ankles are still bound, the ropes cutting into my skin and serving as a reminder of the trust I've placed in this stranger.

"Thank you," I whisper, my voice hoarse and weak from the intensity of our encounter. "Can you please help untie me?"

There's no response, only the sound of my own heartbeat pounding in my ears. I wait, hoping that he's simply catching his breath, that he'll release me once he's recovered. But as the seconds tick by, and the room remains silent, a new wave of fear begins to creep over me, chilling me to the bone.

"Hello?"