Abducted and Sold Into Slavery

Story Info
Sold to a wealthy woman, she reluctantly thrives.
18.2k words
4.56
68.4k
88
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GTO_Racer
GTO_Racer
3,606 Followers

Warning. This tale involves abduction and involuntary slavery, BDSM, and Lesbian domination. If any of that offends you, stop reading now. This story has been submitted to the RELUCTANCE/NON-CONCENTUAL category. If non-consensual sex offends you, then hit the back button twice and go to another category. If sexual slavery offends you, then why the hell did you open a story with the word SLAVERY in the title?

All characters are over the age of 18.

I was completely stunned. The guy at the podium just banged his gavel down indicating that there was a successful bidder and I had just been sold. I was devastated when my new owner smirked at me. Actually, that had been my mental state for the last 48-hours. I still don't know what day it was. I have no clue how long I had been out for. All I know is that it was two days ago that I woke up with a severe hangover. That was odd because I had not been drinking any alcohol that night. I was out at a dance club with several other people from one of my classes celebrating the end of the semester. I began to feel a little weird, so I went to the bathroom. I had only been drinking coca cola, so I knew I wasn't drunk. I began staggering when I left the bathroom. A guy there helped steady me and suggested I needed some fresh air. That's the last thing I remember.

I woke up in the back of a truck. It felt like it was moving on a highway. I was naked and hogtied with a ball gag in my mouth. I could see a vent in the top of the truck, so I could tell night from day. It was light outside. Several hours later, the truck stopped. The back door opened, and a man came in the back of the truck and checked on me. He didn't say anything, just checked me over, looking for injuries, I guess. Once he finished checking on me, he removed my gag, gave me some water to drink and half a sandwich to eat. I tried to ask him what was happening, but he didn't even bother answering. Once I finished the sandwich, he gave me some more water, then replaced the gag. He closed the door as he left, and the truck started driving again. Over the next day and a half, this was repeated. He never spoke a word to me. He just checked me, fed me, and gave me water. There were a couple other stops along the way as well. I assumed those were for gas and rest stops. Unfortunately, I was not availed to those rest stops. By the time they arrived at whatever destination it was, I had pissed and shit on the floor.

The last half hour of the drive was really bumpy, like we were traveling down a dirt road. Finally, the truck stopped and shut off again. The back door opened, and four men got in the truck and drug me out the back. They placed me on the ground, and I could see a large house with a barn and a couple other outbuildings. It looked like an old-time farm. The men began speaking to each other. I recognized it as Spanish, but I couldn't understand what they were saying. They untied my legs, but kept my arms tied behind my back. I was led over to a concrete area with a couple of water hoses. It looked like a wash station for animals. Two of the men got hoses and began spraying me. Once I was wet, they pulled soapy was cloths out of buckets and soaped me all up. They did spend more time than I thought was necessary on my tits, pussy, and ass though. Once soaped up, I was sprayed down again. The water was cold, but it was nice getting the shit and piss off of me.

They dried me off, then led me inside the barn. I was shocked to see several other naked women inside. They were all in individual stalls. They had steel collars locked around their necks and chains from their collars to a large bolt on the back wall. The stalls had a bucket and a small cot fir them to lay down in. I assume the bucket was used for a bathroom. I was led down the row and taken into a stall. A collar was locked around my neck. It already had the chain attached to it. Once that was done, they left the stall and locked the gate behind them. I laid down on the bed and began to cry.

I was a 22-year-old college student. I had just completed my last final of my senior year. I had interviews scheduled for the next week and was looking forward to beginning my career. I'm 5'6" tall, auburn hair down to my shoulders, a pretty face, and in good physical shape. My measurements are 38D 26 34 with a nice tight ass. I work out a lot, and I play volleyball in an intramural sports league. I'm also fairly intelligent and passed my business classes with a solid B average. While I wasn't a slut, I did have a fairly decent sex life, but I hadn't had a steady boyfriend for the last 6-months. I had broken up with him, then decided to concentrate on my classes until I graduated. I did have a couple of friends with benefits that I would occasionally go out with and them have sex with afterwards, though. As far as all those stories about girls experimenting in college, that was never my thing. Sure, I had a few female friends that were lesbian or bisexual, but I never had the slightest interest in that. As far as sexual experiences go, I did give blowjobs, but I never really enjoyed it that much. I did different positions, missionary, doggie, cowgirl, and reverse cowgirl, but it was always vaginal penetration. My ass was exit only. Most of the time, I got off as well. I did enjoy it. If the guy wasn't considerate enough to get me off, he never got a second chance.

I cried myself to sleep on that flimsy cot. I don't know how long I slept, but I woke up to yelling and screaming. The sunlight was filtering through the walls of the barn, so it was daylight again. I got off the cot and went to the gate on the stall to see what was going on. There were a number of men in the barn opening stall gates and leading the women out by the chains on their collars. Several were trying to resist, but the men just pulled harder on their chains. Occasionally, one of the men would get frustrated and use the 3-foot-long leather strap they carried to whip the woman's bare ass. Like me, they still had their arms bound behind their backs, so fighting against them was futile.

Finally, a man showed up in front of my stall. He said something in Spanish that I didn't understand, then he opened the gate. He pushed me down onto the cot, then unlocked the chain from the wall. He said something else and took the chain and began pulling it out of the stall. I didn't know what was going on, and I wasn't really sure that I wanted to go where he was apparently taking me. When I resisted, he didn't even hesitate to give me two hard strokes on my bare ass with his strap. I screamed and jumped from the whipping. He took that opportunity to begin leading me out of the barn.

He led me around behind the barn, and I was shocked to see a stage set up. All the naked women were lined up on the stage with their collars locked to posts set in the stage. There were about 50 people standing around in front of the stage as well. Most were men, but I saw a couple of women there as well. They were all nicely dressed in expensive clothes. Up on the stage, there was a man at a podium talking to the crowd. Looking closer at the assembled crowd, I could see that they were mainly Latinos. It dawned on me that I was probably somewhere in Mexico. This was a slave auction! I had been abducted, driven to Mexico, and was about to be auctioned off as a slave!

This couldn't be happening to me. I am an American. I am a college graduate about to go out into the world and have a career. I have friends and family. This can't be happening. I pulled back against the chain, fighting to keep from being pulled up onto the stage. He jerked the chain a few times, then grabbed my collar, bent me over and gave me five more lashes to my ass and the backs of my thighs. I screamed in the gag again. I tried to kick out with my legs. All that did was bring two more guys over with ankle cuffs and a hobble chain. There was just enough slack in the hobble chain to allow me to step up the stairs. It didn't matter. The three of them simply carried me up and set me down in front of a pole. My collar was quickly attached to a ring on the pole. I had no choice but to stand there.

I watched as woman after woman was auctioned off. I stood helplessly as the auctioneer's gavel was brought down to complete each sale, then the woman would be collected by her new owner. Finally, it was my turn. I noticed that my sale was taking longer than the others did. I took that to mean that the bidding was going higher. Finally, it was down to two bidders. I watched them going back and forth. Eventually, one bidder made another bid and the other one waved his hand signaling that he was done. The auctioneer's gavel made one last bang.

I was completely stunned. The guy at the podium just banged his gavel down indicating that there was a successful bidder and I had just been sold. I was devastated when my new owner smirked at me. Actually, that had been my mental state for the last 48-hours. I didn't know what my new owner had in store for me, but I could tell by her smirk that I was probably not going to be happy about it. Yes -- HER! An apparently very wealthy woman had just bought me. In had hopes that all she wanted was a maid. Perhaps I would have the chance to escape at some point. Then, it would just be a matter of finding out where the hell I was and how the hell to get home. At worst, I could at least get to an American Embassy and get help.

She sauntered up onto the stage to collect me. When she got to me, she began running her hands over my body. I wiggled trying to escape her touch, but that just made her smile even more.

"Nice and firm." She said in English with just a hint of an accent as she caressed my ass. Her hands moved up to my tits. She squeezed them gently, then flicked my nipples with her thumbs. "Oh, very nice. I'm going to really enjoy these." One of her hands moved down to my trimmed pussy. Her brows knitted as she said, "This has to go. You will be bald down there. While I will not lick your pussy very often, when I do, I do not want any hair getting in my mouth."

My faint hope of just being a domestic servant were crushed. Still, there was hope that I could find a way to escape soon. I was not the least bit bisexual and had no intention of being a lesbian play toy. She finished groping me and attached a chain leash to my collar. One of the guys working there unlocked my collar from the post, and she led me off the stage. She led me over to a field where a couple of helicopters were sitting. It figured. People rich enough to purchase human beings as slaves were rich enough to be above the law. They would obviously be rich enough to own their own helicopters -- and probably private jets as well.

I was lifted into the helicopter by her pilot and set on the seat. She strapped me in, then strapped herself in. Moments later, we took off and began flying. She had sat beside me. When we were airborne and cruising, she put her hand on my upper thigh and began caressing me. I kept my knees locked together. She tugged on my thigh indicating that she wanted me to open them. I kept them tight together. She frowned and pulled harder. My legs are pretty strong, so I was able to keep them together. Finally, she put a set of headphones on me. She turned them on and began speaking. The headphones cancelled out the sound to the helicopter and allowed me to hear what she was saying.

"Open your legs for me." She ordered.

I shook my head and kept them closed.

"OPEN THEM!"

I again shook my head and pushed my thighs tighter together.

She sighed deeply, then began speaking again. "Look. This is going to happen one way or another. Do yourself a favor. Either accept what is happening, relax and enjoy it, or it will be much harder and more painful for you. Do yourself a favor and save yourself a lot of pain. If you accept your situation and obey me, I can be a very pleasant Mistress. If you fight me on it, I can be very harsh. Now, open your damned legs!"

I again shook my head. The pain was incredible. If you have never had someone strike you on the inner thigh with a leather strap, I don't recommend the experience. My knees leapt apart like they were magnetically repelled from each other. I was sobbing as her fingers began toying with my dry pussy. Well, it was dry then. She knew what she was doing. She played my pussy like a master violinist plays a Stratovarius. We flew for about an hour. By the time we landed in front of her mansion, I was a drooling mess. I didn't want it, but my body was betraying me.

After the helicopter had completely shut down, the pilot lifted me down to the ground and the woman took my leash and led me to the house. I had trouble keeping up with her as I shuffled along still wearing the ankle cuffs and hobble chain. Thankfully, she slowed when we got to the steps up to the house and allowed me to carefully climb the steps. When we got to the door, it had opened, and four other women were there to greet us. They ranged in ages from early 20s to mid-40s. They were not dressed in as stylish or expensive clothes as my new Owner. Instead, they were dressed in grey dresses with white aprons. I did notice that they all had on simple black pumps with 4-inch heels. They looked like her domestic staff. Handing my leash to the oldest woman, my new owner began giving orders.

"Take her and prepare her for service to me. Bathe her and get rid of that forest on her cunt. She is to be fully decorated. When that is done," She glanced over at me, then continued in Spanish. Again, I did not understand what she said. Obviously, I was going to need to learn Spanish quickly if I was to have any chance of escaping.

The woman with my leash replied quickly, then turned and led me into the house with the other three women following. They took me downstairs into a basement. There, they led me into a rather opulent bathroom. The first stop was at a toilet. The woman with my leash gestured to it indicating that I should use it. That, I was grateful for. I really did need to pee. Once I was done, the youngest woman got a tissue and wiped me clean. I thought that she spent a bit too much time on that effort, but the gag still in my mouth prevented me from complaining.

As I was using the toilet, I heard water beginning to run. I was led over to a large bathtub that was filling with water. I could see steam rising from the tub, so at least it wouldn't be cold water like when I was hosed off and cleaned when I got to the farm. The older woman took my chin in her hand and forced me to look at her. She then spoke to me in somewhat broken English with a heavy accent.

"We bathe you. We make you clean. We not hurt you. You be good girl, yes?"

I did a quick mental calculation and decided that any attempt at escape at this point was doomed to failure. There were four of them against only one of me. Added to that, I had no idea how many other people were around. While I was confident that I might be able to get out of the house, if I could get through these four women, I had no clue where I was and how to get away once I escaped the house. Added to that, I was completely naked, and I couldn't very well run through a city to find an embassy without wearing clothes. I came to the obvious conclusion that I should play along for now. After all, it was just a bath, and I did want to be clean. I nodded my head in acceptance. With a curt nod from her in response, my ankle cuffs, arm bindings, and gag were removed.

"Please. You have to help me. I was kidnapped. I don't know what is happening here, but I need to get back to America. Please help me." I begged.

The woman's face turned angry. "You no talk. You do as told. In tub now so we wash."

"Please. I need to go home." I continued.

She just looked over my shoulder and gave a nod. Suddenly, I felt a line of fire across both ass cheeks. A millisecond later I heard the unmistakable sound of leather striking bare skin.

"No more talk." She insisted. "More talk, I put back in mouth." She said as she held the ball gag up.

Defeated, I stepped into the tub and sat down. I do have to admit that it felt luxurious to have four women bathing me. They took their time as two of them wet my hair, then lathered the shampoo all through it. The shampoo was scented like strawberries and watermelon. After shampooing my hair twice, they applied a rich conditioner. As two of the women were working on my hair, the other two were washing my upper body. When that was finished, I was told to stand, so they could work on my lower body.

Again, they spent a bit more time on my intimate areas than they should have, but my body began betraying me again. I had already been aroused from my owner playing with my pussy on the Helicopter ride. These four women soaping up my tits and pussy just added to that feeling. Not wanting to get punished, I didn't say anything. Besides, having them touch me wasn't gay. It was just hands, and hands don't really have a sex. It wasn't as if I was touching them.

Eventually, I was cleaned and dried off. They then made quick work of applying lotion all over me. The collar and leash were put back on, and I was led down a hallway into another room. The room looked like a stripped-down gynecologist exam room. In the center was what looked like an exam chair, but it had been modified a bit. There was a desk with some medical supplies, mainly antiseptic wipes, jars of antibiotic ointments, latex gloves, and a few other supplies that I didn't know what they were. There was also a small stool on castors. I had a bad feeling about this. That was especially true when I finally noticed the straps and bondage points on the examination chair.

I tried to resist, but four-on-one was not favorable odds. They worked together and had me strapped in the chair in a very short amount of time. My arms were bound tightly to the chair at my wrists, forearms, and biceps. My legs were bound to the adjustable leg rests and stirrups as well. There were leather straps cinched tightly bot above and below my breasts. They also had a strap across my pelvis to keep me from being able to move my hips. They also put straps on each upper thigh. Once that was done, they adjusted the leg rests, so my legs were elevated and spread out wide. All I could do was lay there and watch in horror at what they were about to do.

"Mistress say remove hair. We remove hair now." The older woman informed me. "We also decorate body."

I looked over and saw that the youngest woman was beginning to heat something in a bowl. I've had bikini waxing done before, so I quickly figured out that I was about to have a full Brazilian done. What worried me was her comment about decorations. That, I had no clue about.

OK, so I should probably pause here and describe my thoughts and feelings. First off, obviously I was terrified. Here I was having been drugged and abducted. I was in a strange country, naked and with absolutely no control over what was happening to me. I had no idea where I was. I had been sold at an auction to an apparently very wealthy woman as her slave. I had been sexually molested by that woman as well as four other women who I suspect as being other slaves, or at least servants. I am not in the least bisexual, much less lesbian. Frankly, the thought of that disgusts me. I was now strapped down onto a weird exam chair, completely at their mercy. They were about to begin doing things to me that I didn't understand. It was very frightening. On the other side of the coin, I had been expertly groped and fondled by women that knew exactly what they were doing. My body had betrayed me, so I was highly aroused. They had manipulated my breasts, nipples, and pussy to bring me to the edge of orgasm over and over again, so I was almost desperate to orgasm.

As the younger woman began applying the wax to my pubic hair, two of the other women suddenly leaned down and began sucking, kissing, and licking my nipples. I couldn't help the moan of pleasure that escaped my lips. That was increased when they added their fingers to their manipulations. I was aware of the first woman adding the strips of cloth to the soft wax on my pussy, but my horniness put that on the back burner. The manipulation of my nipples was what was in the forefront of my mind. I decided that I couldn't do anything about it, so I might as well enjoy it. I closed my eyes and fell into the sensations.

GTO_Racer
GTO_Racer
3,606 Followers