Bound to Happen Ch. 04

Story Info
Ella continues to try to resist.
4.7k words
4.59
20.9k
25

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 06/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leo stood, reaching down to help me off of my knees. Grabbing his once nicely pressed shirt, he used it to wipe the saliva off my face and chest before tossing it onto the floor. I stared at him in complete bewilderment. Did the guy have multiple personalities or something? He kidnapped me, made me think he was being forced to fuck me, Held and consoled me when I cried, pinned me to the desk, tied me up, and touched me even though I told him to stop, hit me, had forced his cock so far down my throat it felt like he hit a lung, and now he was being ever so gentle and cleaning me up?

Wrapping his arm around my waist he pulled me against his chest, pressing a few soft kissing against my neck. His lips trailed down and he grabbed one of my full breasts, taking the nipple into his mouth and sucking. I was already, regrettably, dripping wet from the things he had been doing to me since I had fallen into this room and his lips on me wasn't making the situation any easier for me.

Releasing my nipple with a pop he straightened to his full height and smiled down at me. One of those smiles that in any other circumstance would have had me weak at the knees and trying to gage the chances of getting him in my bed. Now it just made me feel like prey. I was the mouse and he was the cat. He'd already caught me and now he wanted to play before ending me.

"Let's get you ready." He smiled as he took the tie from around my neck before tossing it over where the rest of the clothes were. After that he turned away and went back to the desk where the box, he had brought in with him still sat.

Bringing it back over he sat it on the coffee table and opened it. Knowing what everyone says about curiosity I decided that it wouldn't do me any favors to see what he had in store for me. Whenever he would pull something out of a box when we were locked, or when he had us locked, in the room it was never any good for me. Okay so it was great for me but it was still very, very, very bad for me.

Reaching his hand in the box he pulled out a small key and walked behind me. The restraints fell away and I pulled my hands back to the front, rubbing my wrist in hopes to get rid of the phantom feeling of the thick leather straps.

He then walked back to the box, leaving me where I was. Pulling the straps of my night gown back up to cover myself I watched him for a moment as he pulled a bundle of black rope out of the box. Feeling my heart rate sky rocket I turned around, ready to run out the door.

"Ah-ah-ah." Leo cautioned, quickly grabbing the back of my nightgown and pulling me back. He turned us so that we were both looking out the window. I could see people out there. There was a man on a riding lawn mower and another few tending to the hedges and flowerbeds. Several figures walked along the large fence and if I squinted, I saw what I could only assume were large guns strapped to their backs. "You know you don't really want to leave me. It feels too good when you're here." He whispered, his hands running up my arms as he pressed his front against my back. "Besides," without warning he grabbed the straps on my gown, ripping them so that my covering fell to the ground.

For half a second, I stood in front of the open window completely naked, save for my thong. Dropping to the ground I back away from him, using my arm to cover what I could. My hand shot out to grab my torn clothes but Leo ripped them out of my reach before tossing in down with his pants.

"You wouldn't want someone like Jack to see you like that would you?" Seeing the confusion on my face he shook his head. "The guy you tried to squeeze the life out of." He reminded me, the corner of his lip turning up at the memory.

I was curled up next to his desk, trying to cover things I knew he had already seen plenty of in the last three days. Not the mention the however many times he saw me when watching the damn cameras, he had planted in my apartment.

"Look Leo." I started, trying my best to sound braver than I felt as he began to wrap the black cord around the couch leg. "You've had your fun. You need to let me go now."

"Not happening." He scoffed, turning to look at me as he secured a knot. 'Besides even if I did, where would you go?"

"Home." I'd find those damn cameras, remove them and then work of finding somewhere else to live.

"Where? The apartment that you moved out of and someone is already scheduled to move into for the next few months or to the apartment we made up for you?" Coming over he knelt down in front of me, his hand going to my cheek. "This is your life now. You should try to get used to it." His grabbed my hand, tugging it away from my body, pulling me so that I had to turn to face him fully. His eyes devoured me for a moment before meeting my glare. "You aren't leaving this room until you've gotten off. I know we were working on your stamina-"

"Oh, is that what we were doing?" I rolled my eyes.

"But I'll go easy on you tonight. Instead of eight or nine like I had planned I think I can settle for two. Then I'll take you to your room and you can rest for the night. Really come to terms with your new life."

He tried to pull me up but I yanked my hand back down, looking back towards the open window. Chuckling Leo walked to the window and closed the curtain.

I breathed out a sigh of relief, glad that at least a shit ton of strangers weren't going to be seeing whatever he was planning on doing.

"Now," He gave me that sexy smile again and I had to remind myself that I wasn't allowed to like him anymore as he knelt back down, grabbing my ankles. "Let's see what I'm working with." He yanked at my legs, pulling me towards him and away from the desk. Catching myself on my elbows I watches as he spread my legs. "Poor Kitten." He cooed. "You should have told me you needed me this bad." Lifting my leg, he ran his tongue down my inner thigh, collecting the evidence of my arousal at he did.

"Y-You don't have to do this." My voice wavered as his mouth got closer to my core.

His tongue ran over my fabric covered clit and my head dropped back. I was aching for him and he knew it. "Now what kind of a man would I be if I left you wet, horny and unsatisfied?" he asked as he backed away, licking his lips as he stood.

"The normal kind." I grumbled, letting out a surprised cry when he grabbed my hand and yanked me off the floor and into his body.

"Well, I'm not like those men." He laughed, turning us so that he was backing me towards the couch.

"I know." I began trying to push him away. "They don't kidnap." I replied with as much venom as I could in my lust filled state. I was far too aware of how my nipples felt pressed against his chest and of how his already hardening cock pressed into my hip.

Leo clearly didn't find that comment as amusing as the last one I made because he narrowed his eyes at me before pushing me back on the couch. Before I even knew what had happened, he had straddled my hips and grabbed one of the black ropes that had been attached to the couch legs.

"No, Leo!" I screamed, fighting against him as he wrapped the soft black rope around my wrist. "I mean it stop! Let me go! Leo, get off!" He ignored me as he knotted the rope, grabbing my other arm and repeating the process.

"Stop fighting me, Kitten."

As the knot cinched tightly I glared up at his grinning face. I knew what he wanted, what he wanted me to call him, but calling him master might as well be giving him consent. If he was going to do this then he wasn't going to be able use the stupid excuse of 'I never said no' or 'I didn't tell him to stop.

"I'm not playing this stupid fucking game with you." I yelled. "Let me go!"

A small, humorless chuckle escaped him as he grabbed my jaw, probably hard enough to form a bruise. "Oh, Kitten." His smile didn't reach his eyes, fear beginning to build in my stomach. "Of course, you aren't playing with me." His lips smashed against mine, his tongue forcing its way into my mouth. "I'm playing with you." As he got off of me, he caught ahold of my panties, pulling them off as he went.

I clamped my legs together, crossing them in front of me. Leo shook his head as he reached back down into the box. When he went to grab my leg, I kicked out at him but he caught my ankle with surprising ease. Leaning in he grabbed my neck with his other hand and got very closer to my face, his eyes burned with both anger and excitement. He liked that I was fighting him but hated it at the same time.

"I still have the ruler." He reminded me. "Behave or you'll get it across your tits."

The threat of pain leeched whatever fight I had out of me and he attached the bands around the ankles and then looped the rope through the metal ring. He then grabbed my other leg and though I tried to keep it close to the other he was much stronger than I was and in no time, I was tied down for him just like every night.

"Mmm." He grinned, running his hand up my leg. "You look so fucking hot like this Kitten. But I've got something else for you to wear."

He reached back into the box and pulled out something I had no idea what it was for. It was just two small cups. His eyes fell to my breast and I remembered how he had commented on the fact he had been neglecting my nipples. I had heard of nipple clamps before but they didn't look like they would clamp onto anything.

He placed the cups over my areolas and they surprisingly stuck. There were small nubs over my nipples but they didn't really do anything. They didn't hurt or feel good. They were just there. With a smirk Leo held up a small black remote and pressed a button, the red light signaling that it was on about half a second before the cups suctioned on and the nubs began to vibrate, teasing my nipples.

"Oh God." I gasped, jumping at the sensation.

With a smile he walked over to where he had tossed his phone earlier, leaning down and picking it up.

"No Leo don't." I begged as I yanked at the ropes that held me in place, moaning at the sensations that the nipple toys were giving me. "P-Please don't r-record."

He ignored me and I watched as he pulled the camera up on his phone.

"Please Master."

His thumb stopped just before hitting the record button. Turning to look at me he clicked the button on the black remote and I let out a sigh. Whether it was out of relief that he had stopped or disappointment I wasn't really sure.

"I like being able to go back and watch the two of us. I think one day you might like it too." He said, kneeling down in front of me. "Give me a reason you don't want it recorded."

"Didn't your bouncer guy just talk about all the things hackers can do?"

"Bouncer? You mean Travis?"

"If that's the bouncer looking dudes name then yeah." How the fuck was I supposed to know anyone's name around here. "That's not the point." I huffed, pulling that the ropes on my wrist. "I thought you didn't want anyone seeing me. Why would you record something knowing that someone could potentially hack in and see...EVERYTHING!"

"People know better than to hack me."

Who the hell was this guy that he thought people were too afraid to hack him? "Well people are stupid so it's still a possibility."

He was quiet for a minute before he pressed the button on the black remote and the nipple toys came back to life. Leo watched me for couple of minutes not saying a word. My eyes closed as my body began to take over, my hips rolling, seeking some stimulation that wasn't there. There was a small click and the toys stopped.

"Not again." I whimpered, my chest rising and falling as I came down from my denied orgasm. I couldn't handle another night of edging

"I'll make you a deal." Leo's voice came from behind me. I felt his hands sliding over my body before his hand cupped the underside of my breast. "I'm not going to stop recording you." I made a sound to protest but his hand came up to clasp over my mouth, shutting me up. "But I won't record everything. And the things that I do won't be with a phone. I'll get an actual camera so you don't have to worry about someone hacking my phone. And I'll only upload it to the computer in my room. Its not connected to the internet so the only way someone will see you is if they take the computer."

I was quiet for a moment. I wished he'd have just agreed to not record me anymore. Actually, I wished he'd just let me go but at least he was able to compromise about the videos. Maybe I'd be able to get him to compromise on other things. If he listened enough maybe he would start to see me as a person rather than a sex toy. If he saw me as a person maybe I could figure a way to convince him to release me.

"I'd rather not be recorded at all...but...okay. I can handle that."

I felt him smile against my neck before placing a small kiss there. "Good. Now, where were we...oh right."

The toys came back stronger than they were before. 'Damnit' I thought. I wanted to rip them off of me. I wanted to keep them attached to me forever. I wanted to scream for help and moan for more. I wanted to kill Leo for doing this to me. I wanted to fuck him too. My body was at war with the rest of me and at times like this, when Leo had his way with me it seemed my body would always win.

"Please." I breathed out as my hips began to move again and my head dropped to the back of the couch.

"What was that, Kitten?" Leo asked, his hands reaching around me so that his fingers could ghost up my inner thighs, stopping only inches from where I needed him before running back down my legs.

Squeezing my eyes shut I clamped my lips together and shook my head.

"You sure?" his lips brushed my ear, the scent of his cologne doing some deliciously terrible things to my insides. "Could have sworn you asked for something. Did you say you wanted this to stop?"

I couldn't say anything. I should want this to stop but God help me I didn't. I wanted it so bad.

"Here." Leo said placing something small, hard, and smooth in my hand. "This button turns it off." He told me, placing my thumb on the button. "But this wheel." He moved my thumb to the small wheel on the side, "Will increase it's power." Quickly he took my thumb away before turning my head and making me look at him. I opened my eyes and he gazed down at me, not an ounce of teasing or humor in his eyes. "If you turn it up then you are giving me permission to touch you. To fuck you. If you don't want that then you need to turn it off and I swear I will let you out of your restraints and I will take you to your room and leave you alone for the rest of the night."

I looked down at the remote in my hand as Leo walked around the couch, sitting on the coffee table and watching me. 'Turn it off. Turn it off. Turn it off.' I repeated to myself as I stared at the round button. My eyes continually flicked to the wheel at the side before I forced them back to the button.

He was giving me an out. I had told him I didn't want him to touch me and he had just sworn he wouldn't if I just turned it off. My eyes closed as a wave of pleasure rushed through me. my hips bucked up, my pussy desperately needing to be touched, to be fucked.

"Fuck." My free hand balled into a fist. "I hate you." I moaned before my thumb slid the wheel up another two notches. "Oh my god!"

Leo dove forward his tongue finding my clit in seconds before he slid two fingers inside of me. He was good. He was so fucking good with his tongue. His fingers. Everything. If all men fucked like Leo, I don't think any woman would be able to go more than a week without throwing her legs open for someone.

"Oh, my G- Leo." I moaned, my hips grinding against his face. "Just like that. Master please, fuck me just like that."

My hand squeezed around the remote and it shut off. I frantically tried to get it to turn back on. Hearing a small chuckle Leo reached out and took the remote from me, turning it back on and adjusting the setting to what he wanted. It was still powerful but less likely to leave a bruise like the setting I had put it on. He then tossed the remote on the couch and went back to work.

I mewled and moaned as Leo worked me with his tongue and fingers. When I felt the pressure on my asshole, I didn't think anything of it, thinking he was just doing like he had done the first night. The pressure had given such and intense orgasm I no longer cared.

He wasn't just applying pressure though. His finger slipped into me and I let out a sharp gasp. He went a bit deeper than he had earlier today and wiggled his finger inside of me. My body was in control however so my hips still moved against him, doing the work of pumping his finger in and out of my backside for him. Being tied up like this was naughty, having Leo's finger up my ass was dirty, and begging your rapist to fuck you was crazy. Everything about the situation was so taboo it just made it all the more intense.

"You wanna cum, Kitten?" Leo mumbled against my clit.

"Yes Master. Please I wanna cum for you so bad."

"You know after you cum you get my cock, right?" He asked, speeding up the fingers in my pussy.

"Yes." I nodded, my eyes rolling into my head as my limbs pull at their restrains. "I want your cock master. Please fuck me. Fuck. Fuck. Fuuuuu!" I swore my cry had to have been heard by the men at the gates.

"That's it." Leo praised, removing his fingers from me as tremors shook my body. His tongue lapped at my pussy, each time the tip flicked up against my clit another shiver would run through me. When my climax had ended, he reached over and turned off the vibrating nipple toys.

"Thank you." I panted, my head laying back against the couch cushion.

"You ready for the next one?" he asked, removing the black cups from my chest.

"Just a couple minutes. Please." I whispered. "I'm still a bit sensitive after last night."

"Alright." He said with a small laugh as he tossed the cups into the box. He was quiet for a moment before I felt his thumb lightly trace over my pussy lip. "Has anyone ever told you want a perfect cunt you have?"

"Stop." I tried to close my legs but the cuffs at my ankles kept them open.

"I didn't get to say it the last few days but, the second I saw your legs opened up for me I knew I had gotten the right one."

Heat bloomed in my chest, rising and settling in my cheeks.

"I especially love these." Leaning forward his tongue flicked out and licked at my inner labia. "The women I used to fuck with always had them fixed so that their cunts looks like they do in porn. Yours however..." His tongue flicked out again, pulling them into his mouth and sucking.

The way my pussy looked had always been an insecurity of mine. It wasn't until I was in my mid to late twenties that I found out that it was actually pretty normal not to look like what you see in porn and that there were guys that not only liked it but found it sexy as hell. Since it was a long-held belief that my vagina was wrong, I was still insanely insecure about it. Unlike weight or hair or anything any regular person on the street would be able to see and guess, no one knew about that particular insecurity. I hated that hearing him say that he enjoyed how it looked made my heart flutter a bit.

Feeling his tongue push up under my hood I gasped out a moan as he rubbed his tongue against my clit. "Fuck! Oh my God stop. It's sensitive."

Leo pulled away, sucking at my lips until he couldn't anymore. "You bet it is." He grinned before grabbing my hips and pulling them off the couch. "Times up." With that he pushed inside of me, moaning as he slid through my wetness. "Too fucking good."

I didn't think I'd ever get use to the feeling of Leo's cock. Long and thick and absolutely perfect. His thrust started out slow, pulling soft sighs of pleasure from me. As he pumped into me his hands explored my body. Squeezing, pinching, and caressing what he claimed was his.

12