Bound to Happen Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell me something." He grinned, pulling his cock out to rub up and tease me. "You were so wet earlier. What part did it for you? I already know you like being tied up, even though you refuse to admit it, but what else?"

I pressed my lips together, trying not to think about everything he did that had gotten me hot and bothered.

"Was it talking about how much I had wanted to fuck you before you got here? Or was it how I played with your ass?" He reached under me and grabbed the cheek that had taken the brunt of his punishment. "Was it the spanking? Did a part of you enjoy the pain?"

I let out a soft moan as he began to speed up.

"Or was when you were sucking on my cock? Do you like being used by your Master?" he asked, grabbing my chin and pulling my lip from between my teeth. "Did you actually like being filmed when you were on your knees? Obeying my every command like the perfect little toy." As he talked, he pushed back into me, his thrust fast and strong.

Clamping my lips together I muffled a moan as my head shook furiously. I couldn't answer him.

"Tell me now or I swear I'll stop. I'll just continue doing what I did last night." He threatened.

The minute or two or 'rest' he had given me had done nothing. I was still too sensitive. My climax hadn't even been able to fully dissipate before he had shoved inside of me, calling another one to rush forward. "No! No please don't-" my please were halted by a loud moan as my hip began to jerk up to meet his. "Don't stop."

"Then tell me." He waited for a second for me to answer and when I didn't, he began to pull away.

"All of it!" My reluctant confession tore from my lips. "I liked it all, now please." I begged. "Please don't stop."

"Good." Leo said, ramming back into me with a vigor as he pressed down on my clit.

"Oh! Oh yes" I sighed as my body began to writhe on the couch. "Leo. faster please"

"Who?" he grunted, before leaning forward to flick his tongue over my nipple.

"Master." I choked out. "Master please rub my clit faster. Yes! Just like that."

I could feel it coming. I was so close. If he stopped again, I was going to lose my mind. He must have sensed it too because he rose up on his knees, pressing his chest to mine as he fucked me deeper.

"Hold it." He ordered, his voice low and rough against my ear as he fucked me past the point of no return. "Hold it."

"Please Master. Let me cum." His free hand came up and he pinched my nipple between his thumb and for finger. "I-I can't. I can't hold it anymore. Please."

"Yes, you can." He growled. "Don't you fucking cum."

He continued to plow into me as tears welled in my eyes. I could feel it trying to burst forward. "Please." I begged.

"Cum with me Kitten." He moaned,

Jerking his hips a few times I felt him release his hot cum inside of me. My body arched and I hovered off the couch for a moment as my hips met his. A cry of pure ecstasy poured from me as I came around his cock.

His soft groans and panting breaths brushed across my ear as the last of his cum shot into me. "Ah that's it, Ella. Fuck yes." He whispered, his cock still twitching inside of me.

The only sound in the room was our panting breaths as we came down from our respective highs. When he pulled away, I tried to ignore the disappointment I felt at the loss of contact, reminding myself that it was contact forced upon me. I wasn't supposed to want him. I needed to keep in mind what he had done and continues to do to me. Being able to give the best O's I have ever had in my life was not a redeeming quality.

Feeling Leo's fingers side inside of me I let out a weak whimper, "You said just two." I reminded him.

"I know." He smirked, pulling his finger back out and bringing it up to my lips. "Open."

Blushing brightly, I silently obeyed. He slid his finger into my mouth and I sucked our combined juices off.

"That's my good girl. Now let's get you to your room."

'No.' I thought to myself as he stood up. 'I'm not yours.' I wanted to say it, wanted to scream it so everyone on this entire property would know that I wasn't giving in to him. That he wasn't going to win. The words never came, my mouth didn't open to object to him. Would there have even been a point? I was trapped here for who knew how long. And as long as that remained the case, to him, to everyone in this house, it meant my body was his. His to use. His to hurt. His to please, for however long he wanted it.

12