All Comments on 'Bound To Heal Ch. 02'

by EroticKeys

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
FA_JFFA_JFover 10 years ago

Man.... You've got plenty of action but a slow burn going for Doogan and Julie. As nice as Nancy's little scene was, I was wondering 'what does she have to do with anything?' I like Stacey and the opportunity she is providing Doogan to gain experience and confidence. That scene was spot on in every way. Part of me doesn't want him to gain too much with Stacey, if he is going to end up with Julie. Just enough to take the chance with Julie and be able to guide the wounded bird. It would be nice to watch D & J make some discoveries together.

Very much looking forward to more.

mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 10 years ago
That was a marvellous chapter!

You really must bring us more - and soon! Five stars and a huge TY.

inspector123inspector123over 10 years ago
Nice second chapter .....

Just the way I like it .... Not too rough ... Agree with FA_JF. While the scene with aunt was hot it did not add much to the story. I am impatient to have Julie and Doogan to connect but Stacy was a nice interlude. Looking forward to the next chapter!

FindmywayFindmywayover 10 years ago
What's the connection?

I agree with the other comments. I like the chapter but can't grasp how they all will connect. If at all, based on the direction the story is taking. I'm beginning to wonder if Doogan and Julie will ever connect.....which is where I thought this was going

redyellowgoredyellowgoover 10 years ago
Wow great second chapter...very complex!!!

Really like to see where all this goes and if you continue to produce this style of writing I hope it is for at least another 10 chapters! Aunt Nancy...I will make a guess that she will find fulfillment in the future? Being that Juile is w/o parents and still young, developing into a woman, she needs some sort of "elder" guidance and as

Aunt Nancy will now be Nancy I'm thinking that she will fill this role; helping Julie walk though tough choices and experience the unknown?!? Stacey that was a curve ball. Perhaps just friends? Or a new love that will cause turmoil? Though it would be great for two newbies to learn together...they usually do not last or fulfill each other completely...at least in stories...I am not challenging anyone's relationship. It will be good if Doogan was confident and not a ball of nerves when he actually poses as a dominate.

To not take this as a dig. There are a couple of spots/sentences, that could have flowed better. Just a different word or set up w/the same info would make a it smoother. Its not a grammar issues just a way of 'speaking.' And I only noticed a few. Maybe a beta reader or an editor could polish your work, preparing it for publishing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous