Bound To Heal Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No. What girl would sit and talk about this with a stranger?" said Doogan.

"You never know, she said, thinking he must not have a girlfriend. "Ok. Are you going to buy the book?"

"Yes, thank you," said Doogan.

"Good," she said, accepting the book from Doogan to scan it's bar-code and completing the sale.

"You seem like a nice guy. How would you like to talk with a girl who has some experience with bondage and BDSM?" she asked.

"Really? Doogan said, completely surprised.

She noted his surprise. "Yes," she said. "Me. My lunch break is in 10 minutes and the owner will be here shortly. Grab a seat in the diner across the street and I'll talk with you." she said.

"Ok," said Doogan, astounded. A girl was willing to talk to a complete stranger about bondage, BDSM and sex.

He found a booth at the end window so she wouldn't feel trapped but still allow for some privacy. A few minutes later he watched the girl cross the street. She sat down across the table from him.

"Hi, I'm Stacy." She held out her hand.

Hello, "I'm Doogan," he said as he shook her hand. "Are you sure you want to do this? Talk about this with a stranger?" he asked.

The waitress arrived and took their orders.

"No problem. You seem like a nice guy and since you just asked that question, I think I can trust you while we have lunch and talk." she said with a smile. "Ok, what do you find so interesting with BDSM?"

"Umm," Doogan started, unsure of himself, "I think it would be nice to know how to please a girl beyond just basic sex and loving. It seems some of the bondage and blindfold surprise stuff is perfect, and I'd like to be prepared when the time comes to give that extra pleasure to the girl."

"Interesting. So you don't think you'd be into extreme torture and pain?" Stacy asked.

"No, I work in health care. I don't hurt people. I try to stop pain," Doogan said. "May I ask about your interest in this?"

"I've been into bondage for about five months and I love it. I don't do really kinky or extreme stuff." she said, pausing. Ok . . . I'm going to take a chance here and suggest something. No last names and no phone numbers. We meet in a public place and talk again. Would you be interested in just talking about this?" asked Stacy.

"Sure," said Doogan. "I'm off tomorrow. How about here for lunch?"

"Fine," she said, "Same time."

"Do I bring a note pad?" Doogan asked, half in jest, half seriously.

"No," she said, smiling. "We just talk about stuff. After a couple talks, I'll let you know how I feel."

"How you feel?" asked Doogan, a puzzled look in his face.

"Yes, I may consider being your mentor to help you learn," Stacy said.

"What? Really?" Doogan was dumbfound, the surprise showed on his face.

Stacy smiled, "Yes Doogan, really. And given your reaction just now, I think it may be possible, we'll see. Besides, I get to receive all that fun and pleasure."

Their food arrived and they ate while talking about some of the toys and then she finished her lunch and headed back to work.

* * *

Doogan arrived early the next day and was lucky to get the same table. Stacy sat down and they ordered. This time Doogan would pay for her lunch.

"Hello Doogan. Did you read any of your new book last night?" Stacy asked.

"Hi Stacy. Yes. I found the bondage section very interesting. It says there are people who are just into bondage and nothing else," Doogan said. "No torture or pain. That's what I'm trying to learn."

They ordered lunch when the waitress arrived.

"Good. Now here's what I'd like you to do, if you're willing. I want you to write a short story about what you'd do to a girlfriend to get her interested enough in bondage to try it for the first time. No more than two pages. I have to read it here during my lunch. And don't copy something from an erotic fiction novel. I've read a couple hundred of them," she said smiling.

"I'm not very good at telling stories," Doogan said. "But, I'll think of something. It won't be very good."

Stacy smiled, "I'm not looking for a best seller. I'm interested in how you think about treating girls, how you think when you have total control, and how you get that control. Making it a story is easier than trying to write an instruction manual. You will have your feelings in the story. That's what I want to see as well."

They talked more about a couple toys as they ate and then she went back to work.

Doogan spent the afternoon typing on his computer. After three hours of frustrating work with his two index fingers, he had almost two pages. Just a little more to fill the second page he thought.

After dinner, Doogan watched his two favourite TV crime shows that ran back-to-back. The boss cuffed the smart ass playboy detective in the back of the head again tonight. And in the other show the two macho detectives continued their friendly banter as to who was the better driver.

He then went to bed and read more of his new book.

Next morning, Doogan read his short story and found a dozen problems. Clearly, he was not a story teller. He spent most of the morning rewriting the story. At 11:30 am he drove to the erotic store.

He walked in and Stacy was serving a customer. She noticed him but stayed focused on the customer.

"Hi Doogan," she said as the customer left. "Ready, for another talk?" she asked with a smile.

"Yes, but I think you'll be reading most of the time," said Doogan, as he pulled a folded sheet of paper from his pocket. "It's not very good."

An older gentleman came through the rear door.

"I'll be across the street," said Doogan as he left.

"Who was that?" the store owner asked.

"A new customer who wants some detailed information about some merchandise. I said I'd talk with him," said Stacy. "He'll likely buy a number of items."

"He's not a boyfriend?" the owner asked, suspiciously.

"No, never met him until he came into the store. Check the security tapes, He bought a book and is back for some information. I'm going to talk with, your customer, on my lunch time, Is that ok?" asked Stacy.

"Ok, go to lunch," said the owner, looking at the clock. "You've got an extra five minutes."

Big deal thought Stacy.

Doogan sat patiently and silently while eating his lunch, watching Stacy reading his story and her eating lunch at the same time.

"That's a nice little story Doogan," she said. "I see you're trying to convince her without telling her anything, trying to make it a complete surprise. As you've shown in the story, some girls don't like surprises and they just have to know everything. Other girls are willing to accept surprises and don't need to have all the details all time. You chose the harder story-telling, either by chance or deliberately. Either way, you solved the problem. She trusted the guy enough to accept the surprise and take the chance. In the end, she enjoyed the experience."

"Thanks," said Doogan. I really didn't know what I was talking about. I'm glad you liked it."

"Doogan, you know enough about boy-girl interactions and very basic bondage to write the story. You know enough to get started," said Stacy smiling. It was clear, in the story, that Doogan wanted to learn bondage and the girl was treated nicely by the boyfriend. Doogan did seem to be a nice guy.

Doogan was watching her, wondering what she was thinking.

"Ok, Doogan, I think we can have one or two more talks, but not during lunch. We have to meet somewhere else after work. My boss doesn't like guys hanging around talking to me."

"I'm sorry Stacy. Did I get you in trouble?" Doogan asked with concern.

"No problem, I took care of it. I'm not in trouble and it wasn't your fault," said Stacy smiling. Now, I don't have a car, I use the bus. Where can we meet that is convenient?"

"I have a car and live in the south end of the city," said Doogan. I'll meet you anywhere you like."

"How about the Tim Hortons near Riverside Park this Sunday around 10 am?" she suggested.

"Great," said Doogan.

* * *

Doogan sat in his car in the parking lot, listening to one of his home made erotic CDs and watching the bus stop. He had read some more sections in the new book and was learning about safe words and signs of distress. Well, he already knew a lot from his medic and safety training and that would help prevent problems. However, he was short of technical bondage knowledge and the psych stuff.

A bus stopped and Stacy came out of the rear doors, walking towards the donut shop.

Doogan got out of his car and started across the parking lot towards the door.

Stacy saw him and smiled, meeting him at the door.

"Good morning Stacy. Have a good sleep?" asked Doogan.

"Hi Doogan. Yes thanks," she said.

They got their refreshments and sat at a corner table. After 35 minutes of talking, during which she briefly explained she wasn't too pleased with her boyfriend's insistence to do extreme and painful BDSM, Stacy asked, "Ok, if we went into the park and sat at the picnic tables near the parking lot, how would you restrain my arms and erotically tease?"

"Is this right now or are we friends and you're expecting something?" Doogan asked.

"Both. I'm expecting some sort of a surprise, but we are not friends yet," said Stacy, smiling.

"Um... Ok, I'm sitting at one of the picnic tables and you walk over and sit down beside me. I say, 'I've got a little surprise for you if you're interested.' You want to know what it is. I say, "Can I show you?' You say 'ok.' I say, 'Please hold out your hands with your fingers interlaced.' You look at me puzzled, but hold out your hands. I pull out a triangular bandage, make a clove-hitch, and slip it around your wrists, tightening it comfortably. I ask you to sit sideways on the seat and straddle it. I sit close behind you and start whispering naughty erotic things in your ear. Ok?" says Doogan.

"Nice," says Stacy with a smile. "What's a triangular bandage?"

Doogan explained it was a piece of cloth, triangular in shape, and folded up. He reached into his jacket pocket and pulled one out, opened it, then folded it up. He made a couple quick flicks of his wrists and held up a clove-hitch loop. "I dare you to slide your hands into the loop," he said with a big grin.

Stacy looks at him with surprise, "Wow, that was quick. Just as fast as handcuffs," she said smiling. She looked around, then slipped her hands into the loop. "Ok?"

Doogan grabbed the ends of the bandage and pulled them snuggly, but not tight. "There, is that comfortable?" he asked. He was still smiling.

"This is nice and comfortable. Can you tighten it a little more?" she asked.

Doogan did, "That tight enough?"

"Tight, yet comfortable," said Stacy. "I've never seen this before. You do know a few things she said smiling. Ok, you can take it off now."

Doogan took it off.

"Ok, how would you restrain my legs and feet?" she asked.

"The same way. One around the knees with padding between the knees and one around the ankles, also with padding," said Doogan.

"Ok, tell me what you'd say to me at the picnic table in the park," Stacy said.

"Ok. This is for a little fun and excitement. This won't hurt and if you ask, I'll untie you right away... Umm... Now, that I have you all tied up and laying across the railway tracks, are you going to sign over the deed to the ranch?" said Doogan with a big grin, his fingers twisting the ends of a large imaginary mustache.

Stacy laughed, "Ok, ok please don't hurt me. Please let me go. I'll sign." as she wiggled her shoulders in a mock struggle with the imaginary ropes.

"Ok Penelope, I'll untie you, but you better sign, if you know what's good for you," said Doogan.

"I like it. You do have imagination," she said with a smile. "Ok, it is a couple months from now, we're friends and we know each other. We're at the park again in the same position. Tease me erotically." said Stacy.

"You are straddling the bench and I move up snuggly behind you and wrap my arms around you, with my head next to yours as I whisper. 'How are you now, warm and comfy?' You say, 'Mmmm.' I say, 'Would you like me to caress you all over, right here in public?' You say, 'No, people will see." I say, 'No they won't.' as my hands come to rest on your coat, cupping your breasts. 'Too bad my fingers can't caress your nipples, you'd be moaning in a minute, asking me to do more naughty things that you like.' Ok?" Dooagn asked.

"Very nice Doogan, you've got me interested. Let's go to the park and bring your bandage," she said with a smile, standing up.

"Now?" said Doogan, wide-eyed.

"Sure, let's go," she said, continuing to smile, knowing he was nervous.

Doogan drove them to the park and Stacy sat down straddling a picnic bench.

"Tie my wrists and then snuggle up behind me like you said," Stacy said with a smile.

"Are you sure?" Doogan said, looking around, concerned.

Stacy smiled, "Don't look around, just do it."

Doogan quickly tied her wrists and sat down behind her, getting close and wrapped his arms loosely around her.

Stacy turned her head and looked at Doogan, "Come on, snuggle up tight against me and hug me closer."

Doogan can't believe this is happening. He nervously presses his crotch against her ass, knowing she can feel his penis, enjoying the erotic naughtiness of it. He gently hugs her, feeling her breasts give as he tightens his hug. "Ok?" he asks.

"Mmm, nice and comfy," she says softly, "Talk to me. Tease me. Make it good."

Doogan thought about repeating the "Penelope in distress story" then changed his mind. "It feels so nice, so exciting, to be this close to you, to hug you like this. I could really get to like this. Are you ok? Do you feel safe enough to continue?"

"Yes, thanks Doogan. Go ahead," she said.

He turned his head and kissed her neck above her coat collar. "Mmm, you smell nice."

A shiver ran down her spine, At the moment she felt safe and didn't feel Doogan was a threat. But she couldn't let her guard down completely, not yet. His hands moved and cupped her breasts, gently pressing against them.

"Too bad my hands are outside your coat, your nipples would be stiff with desire from my caresses," he whispered in her ear.

"My coat does have a zipper," she said softly, smiling to herself. He is being careful and gentle, nothing rushed. He seems to have some basic erotic knowledge, and while a bit shy, is learning very well.

Doogan pulled her coat zipper down to mid chest and slipped his hand inside. He cupped her blouse covered breast and gently made small slow circular movements. His other hand dropped down and rested on her thigh inches from her crotch, feeling the warmth of her through the jeans. "Are you trying to make me do naughty things to you, things that you like?" he asked.

"Maybe. You know I said I liked this stuff," she said smiling, letting her head drop back onto his shoulder, closing her eyes. "Mmm, more please."

Doogan was unsure of himself. He wondered how far he could go. "Stacy, please tell me if I start going too far."

"I will Doogan. Don't worry, Please make it nice for both of us," she said softly.

Doogan found the buttons to her blouse and undid a couple, then slid his hand inside. Her skin felt wonderful -- warm, soft and smooth. He caressed her chest under her throat, then inched down feeling the upper swell of her breast, then the edge of her bra. "Is this a little exciting for you?"

She could feel his head turning around, checking to see if others were watching. Good, she smiled to herself. He's thinking of security for both of them. "It's always exciting doing things in public," she said softly. "Mmm, more please."

The butterflies in Doogan's stomach had changed. He was starting to feel aroused, the urge in his penis had begun. His fingers pushed under the edge of her bra and found her nipple. He gently caressed it with his index finger, hoping he was giving her some teasing pleasure.

"Mmm, yesss," she moaned softly. "The clasp is in the front."

Doogan didn't understand for a second. "Oh..." His fingers disconnected the clasp, feeling it pull open an inch. Then he pulled her coat zipper down a few more inches and his hand slide under her bra and cupped her warn nicely rounded breast. He could feel her stiff nipple pressing against the palm of his hand. His other hand was back on her thigh caressing up and down, bushing against her couch teasingly.

She felt his penis growing stiff, pressing against her ass, enjoying the thought that he was getting aroused. She knew she was already wet from the excitement of doing this in public and from the danger of not knowing Doogan very well.

Doogan moved his hand, his fingers now caressed her nipple, occasionally gently pinching it, twisting it ever so slightly. He wondered if she was getting any pleasure from his novice efforts.

"Doogan, I know we are both a little afraid given the circumstances, but this seems to be working nicely. You are showing me you are gentle and know how to erotically caress, stimulate and please a girl. I like it Doogan. And I know you are getting pleasure from this too. I can feel your hard cock, so nice against my ass. So, in your mind, what excites you about doing this right now?" asked Stacy.

"Just being able to do this with you, to you. Knowing you are tied up, well almost, out in public and that you are enjoying my stumbling efforts."

"Doogan, you're not stumbling, you seem to be doing this very naturally. All that reading is paying off. Now you're getting the experience. Are you enjoying it?" she asked with a smile, knowing the answer, giving her ass a little wiggle against his hard cock.

"Stacy, this is very nice. And your ass knows exactly how I feel," he said, smiling. "Should we stop before we go too far?"

"I'm wet, and you're hard. We've gone too far already, She turned her head towards his face, please kiss me."

Doogan, kissed her, feeling the softness of her lips, gently at first, enjoying the warm touch of their first kiss. He felt his passion rising as the kiss continued.

Slowly their lips pressed more firmly, their breathing becoming more rapid. His fingers had stopped caressing her nipple. They both moaned, "Mmm." They broke the kiss to take a breath and look into each other's eyes.

"Goodness, this is like kissing in high school, so new and exciting," she said. "I know I want more. Thank you Doogan."

Doogan felt wonderful and didn't know what to say. "Stacy, it is I who should be thanking you. I can't believe I'm... we, are doing this already. Do you really want to continue this?" Doogan was mentally keeping his fingers crossed -- please.

"Doogan, I think it would be nice for us to continue," she said, placing her head back on his shoulder and closing her eyes.

Doogan removed his hand from her breast and with both hands, unbuttoned and unzipped her jeans. He then slid one hand into her panties and the other returned to her breast. "Feel better now?" he asked kissing neck, caressing her nipple and moving his fingers gently down either side of her clit hood.

"Mmm," Stacy moaned, enjoying the pleasure of his teasing fingers. Doogan was turning out to be very good at erotic foreplay, and that triangular bandage was -- "Ohh." Her mind and body were jolted by the intimate gentle caressing of her clit. Her smoldering erotic urges had suddenly burst into flames. She started to move her hips, urging his fingers for more attention.

Doogan's double erotic attack on her body was taking most of his mental powers, trying to think of what next he could do to please and pleasure her. He wondered if he should make it quick or make it last. This was truly enjoyable, knowing he was giving her so much pleasure, and while she was tired up out in public. He looked around to make sure no-one was coming.

The park was almost deserted this early on Sunday morning.