Bound To Heal Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stacy, keep your head on my shoulder and your eyes closed, no matter what I say, ok?" Doogan said.

"Why," she asked, now a little concerned.

"Please trust me," he said, "I want to give you some really exciting pleasure."

"Ok, she replied, wondering what he had in mind, enjoying the pleasure from his fingers, but also wary that he might try something dangerous towards her.

Her nipples had stiffened and he continued to circle then caress its tip, repeating the movements. His other fingers now moved down through the warm soft folds of her pussy, feeling her slipper wetness. He gently massaged the opening to her vagina with three fingers, coating them with her slippery wetness. Then he started slowly circling her clit, knowing his teasing was increasing her pleasure, her hips were steadily moving. Doogan whispered, "Are your eyes closed?"

"Yesss," she said softly, exhaling, then taking another breath, "Mmm."

"Is this ok for you Stacy?" he asked, knowing her hips were rocking slowing, smiling to himself, enjoying his ability to turn her on, and enjoying the limited danger of this public erotic foreplay.

"Ohh, you know it," she exhaled quickly in a soft voice. "Please don't stop."

"Lift your hands a little and struggle a bit. Show me you are tied up and can't get loose," Doogan said.

"Ohhh, Doogan," she exhaled. She took a deep breath. "You're turning me on," she moaned, lifting her hands to show him, to struggle slowly and gently.

"Enjoy the pleasure of your bondage Stacy. Enjoy being tied up. Enjoy my fingers caressing you intimately. Enjoy the knowledge that a young man is walking down the path a hundred feet away, texting on his phone," said Doogan, smiling inside.

"Ohmygod," she whispered quickly, seeing a mental image.

"I don't think he's seen us, he's more interested in texting," said Doogan. "Is this getting exciting for you, being tied up and exposed?" he slipped his middle finger over her clit and started caressing it directly, not giving her mind time to process his erotic comments.

Her hips jerked again, and then rocked a little faster, "Ohmygod," she said, feeling the jolts of pleasure surge through her. "Ohh," she moaned, realizing her exposure to the boy on the path.

"Oh... he sees us now, but he's still walking. Ok, he's now walking over to a picnic table. He's sitting down facing us, but not looking at us, he's still texting," said Doogan. "Is this exciting for you, with your blouse and jeans open and my hands inside playing and caressing you?" he whispered in her ear while exhaling his warm breath on her neck.

"Ohhh. Don't stop, Please don't stop. I'm almost... Ohh," she whispered, her hips jerking at the clitoral stimulation and the pleasure-spikes.

Doogan now moved his middle finger faster back and forth across her clit. "I think he may be taking pictures of us... of your struggles with your hands tied,"

"Ohmygod... Ohh... Ohh... Doogaaannn, Pleeesss," she moaned softly.

Show him you are tied, struggle with your bondage, show him Stacy." Doogan whispered in her ear.

"Ohmygod, OHH," she moaned louder, lifting her hands to show the boy her bound wrists, twisting them, struggling with the triangular bandage.

"Reach for your orgasm Stacy, Show this young man your orgasm. Cum Stacy. Cum for me. Cum for me." he whispered in her ear, his fingers now vibrating across her clit.

"Ohhhmyyygoooddd... ohhh... yesss... yesss," she moaned. "Ahhhmmm." Her orgasm shook her body, The bolts of pleasure making her jerk.

"Yes, show him your orgasm Stacy. Show both of us your jerking body. Show us your pleasure, the pleasure I'm giving you. Love it Stacy, love it." Doogan whispered in her ear, his finger continuing its vibration of her clit.

Her body continued to jerk, the pleasure now becoming unbearable. She pushed her tied hands against his hand and his finger came off her clit.

He gently cupped her pussy with his warm hand, feeling her wetness, two fingers gently pushing into her vagina and slowly moving. "Good girl. Your first cum... together. He felt her body trembling as she enjoyed the last of her pleasure-waves.

"Is he still watching?" she asked softly.

"I think he's still taking pictures," Doogan whispered in her ear, smiling to himself as he pulled his fingers from her panties, lifting them up to her face, "Taste yourself, suck my fingers. Show him how erotic you can be."

"Ohmygod, Doogan," she gasped.

"Stacy, please do it for me," said Doogan softly.

She opened her mouth and felt his fingers slip in. She licked and sucked them, tasting her own wetness, her mind filled with the erotic image, knowing the boy would be jacking off and cumming from the photos of her, even showing the photos to his friends.

"Good girl," said Doogan. "Hold up your hands a few inches and show him your bonds." Then he pulled his fingers from her mouth and opened her jacket and blouse wide. You do like showing off, don't you," said Doogan.

"Doogan!" she gasped, thrilled by the excitement of being tied and exposed.

"Look at him Stacy, he's taking more photos," Doogan said softly. "You're a porn star now too." A big grin appeared on his Doogan's face.

She opened her eyes, seeing the blue sky, fluffy white clouds and the tree-tops overhead. She lifted her head off his shoulder and looked around. There was no one in sight.

"Ohmygod." A shudder went through her. "You didn't." She turned her head and looked at his face barely inches away. He was grinning. "You mind-fucked me," She kissed him deeply, leaning against him, now wanting her hands free to hug him. "Untie me please. Oh Doogan, ohhh, that was wonderful." Another small tremor from her body.

He was looking into her eyes. "Was it good for you? It was good for me," his smile getting bigger as his fingers untied the knot and loosened the clove-hitch.

She buttoned and zippered her jeans and stood up, turned around and kissed him deeply. "Oh Doogan. That was so wonderfully naughty." She hugged him, whispering, "I can't believe you did that to me." She kissed him again and smiled, now knowing he had plenty of book smarts, but was lacking experience and confidence. She looked down at the bugle in his slacks. "Please let me take care of your little... umm... big problem." "I can fix that," she said smiling. "Let's go back to your car."

Doogan lifted his leg over the bench and patted his thighs, "Sit."

She sat on his thighs, snuggly against his stomach, enjoying the feeling of his hard cock pushing against her ass cheek, her arms wrapped around his neck, She kissed him again, "Thank you very much."

He wrapped his arms around her and hugged her firmly, but gently. "Stacy, I'm glad I met you. And I'm glad you took a chance with me. I hope you weren't too frightened."

"Everything turned out fine, and no, I wasn't too concerned. Obviously, you gave me... what we both wanted. Now, I need to give you something too. Let's go back to your car," she said. "Would you put your arm around my shoulder please." They stood up and her arm went around his waist, not caring about her open blouse and the cool air keeping her nipples puckered and stiff.

Doogan wrapped his arm around her shoulder and they walked to his car.

Then soft music could be heard coming from Doogan's car. First the slow melodic sounds of Lionel Richie's "Do It To Me" and Eric Carmen's "Make Me Lose Control", then the up-beat of Corr's "Breathless".

Finally, the groan of "Ohhyesss" was not the only thing that erupted from Doogan, as his hips jerked.

A moment later, Stacy's dreamy eyes looked up at Doogan, a creamy smile on her lips, "Mmmm, Doogan, it was good for me too. Thank you very much." She licked her lips and sucked him back into her mouth as his last pleasure-waves pulsed through him.

Doogan's home made erotic music CD played on . . .

* * *

End -- Bound To Heal -- Chapter Two