Bound To Love - Gymnasium Girls

Story Info
Sequel to Bound To Love – The Bench Warmers.
8.7k words
4
2.2k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Introduction

This tale is a follow up to Bound To Love -- The Bench Warmers. The Prelude explains what happened in that story.

Normally I hate disclaimers but this is one of those stories I think I should begin one with just in case some is adventurous enough to some of the things described in this story at home.

Lastly there are a combination of things described which, to my knowledge, have never been tried the way I portray them. I don't suggest anyone else do so unless they are (a) do the research to ensure what they are doing is safe, (b) willing to accept the risk and (c) do so only with a consenting adult or adults.

That having been said, on with the story...

Prelude

"Every day I come to work, all I do is hear the same old shit from the two of you! For five years now it's been argue, argue, argue, bitch, bitch, bitch, nag, nag, nag. When you can't bitch at each other you're taking it out on me. You're both driving me out of my fucking mind! I don't know how you both managed to stay in business together so long without killing each other! I've seen married couples that didn't argue as much as the two of you do! You almost drove me crazy until I finally figured it out. You two want to fuck each other but neither of you are willing to admit it to the other!" Said Judith White to her employers, Luke Lee and Jenna Jones.

Luke and Jenna are naked and chained to a weight lifting bench which Judith has tilted at a forty-five degree angle.

He is laying face up with his head on the low end of the bench; Jenna is face down on the high end with her head between Luke's legs, mere inches from his cock, around which is a vibrator laden cock-ring.

At Jenna's end of the bench, Judith has secured a bungee cord and elastic band to a bar bell. Attached to both the bungee cord and elastic band is a ten pound circular weight. Duck taped to the weight is a rabbit vibrator. The rabbit is aimed right at Jenna's bare ass and exposed pussy. Judith reaches into the pockets of her shorts and pulls out a small bottle. The bottle is labeled "Personal Lubricant" and in small letters below are written the words... "With Gentle Warming Sensation." Judith lifts the nozzle on the cap then, she holds the bottle about an inch above the tip of the rabbit and squeezes. Immediately the slippery liquid begins covering it. When the tip is coated with liquid, she removes the cap from the bottle of lube and hold the bottle directly over the top of Jenna's ass crack. In one swift motion, she turns the plastic container upside down.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!" Jenna asks and suddenly raises her hips when she feels the slowly running liquid slide pouring down the crack of her ass, down into the mouth of her pussy and then onto her clit.

When the bottle is half full, Judith begins moving it left and right from one ass cheek to the next. By the time the container is empty, Jenna's ass is thoroughly coated with lubricant.

Judith smiles, the replies, "Oh, that's just a little something to help you and your new friend here get acquainted!"

"WHAT NEW FRIEND? IS THERE SOMEONE ELSE HERE?" Jenna asks in blind confusion.

Judith laughs, "Patience! You're about to find out in a few seconds." she tells Jenna and then tosses the empty bottle to the floor. Next, Judith reaches into her right pants pocket and removes from it a small white jar about an inch in diameter. Carefully, she unscrews the jar's lid and places it in her pocket. Then, she holds the jar so Luke can see it. The outside is labeled "Twat Tightener" and, the inside appears to contain a clear jelly.

While holding the jar in her left hand, Judith inserts two gloved fingers of her right hand into the jar and swirls them around inside. When her fingers emerge, they are coated heavily with the jelly.

There is a one inch wide area on the shaft of the rabbit, close to the controls, that is covered with pea sized bumps. Their purpose is to stimulate a woman's g-spot once the rabbit has been fully inserted into her vagina. Very carefully, Judith begins rubbing the jelly all over the bumpy area of the rabbit and continues to do so until every bump she can see is glistening with jelly. She then takes off the gloves and then unfastens the bungee cord from around the bench.

Until that point, the weight has been sitting stationary, unable to move. With nothing impeding it, the weight immediately begins slowly sliding downward in the direction of Jenna's ass.

At first, there is enough friction between the surface of the bench and the bottom of the weight to cause its decent to be constant and slow.

Jenna can barely make out the sound of something moving on the bench behind her. However, she can't tell what it is.

Mere seconds later, the bench begins to shake heavily and Jenna starts struggling violently against her bonds.

When Judith sees Jenna tighten her ass cheeks in an attempt to evade the oncoming head of the rabbit, Judith cries out gleefully, "Oh Goody! I see he's introducing himself to you now!"

Following that is a brief conversation between Judith and Jenna during which Jenna spends most of her time cursing and threatening Judith. Judith hands Luke the remote control for the vibrator between Jenna's legs then, hands Jenna the remote control for the cock-ring around Luke's penis and leaves the two to consider their predicament saying to them, "If you two start arguing the way you usually do, this bench with will shake. When that occurs, that rabbit is going to find a hole to crawl inside and things are sure to get real interesting for both of you."

Luke looks at her in disbelief.

Judith continues, "That's right, Luke! I said the both of you. Unless I'm wrong, Jenna is not going to take getting rabbit fucked lying down. Then again, in that position, I guess she'll have no choice. One thing you can count on, whether or not you're the cause of it, she's going to want to take it out on someone. That's probably because she sure as hell won't be able to take it out of herself!" She giggles again. "I can tell you this... I won't be here when that happens because, while I have no problem fucking up the rest of your night, I'm not going to let you two fuck up mine. While you're busy here settling your differences, I am be watching Survivor on the large screen TV in the waiting area. That means you, Luke, will be the only one around for Jenna to take out her frustrations on.

Now before I go one last thing. Nothing has to happen while I'm gone. All you have to do is get along together until I get back. On the other hand, if either of you really has been looking for an opportunity to screw the other, now's your chance."

To find out what happens next, you'll have to read the entire story.

Chapter One - The New Owners

Six months after Judith White's encounter with her bosses, Luke and Jenna, the gymnasium is sold to Laura Landers and Jeremy Jones who moves from San Diego California to Columbus Georgia in hopes of bringing the West Coast way of healthy living to the South East. The two aren't a couple, simply business partners sharing a common business interest.

Laura's expertise is as a personal trainer and is originally from Columbus. For her, the trip to Columbus is a return home.

Jeremy's expertise is health foods and diet. He is a California born and breed 'alien' to the South and looks upon the trip as his chance to bring fitness to a town he believes are full of inbred, uneducated, pig eating rednecks. The last being a reference to the pork BBQ so popular in the South.

Both owners are extremely fit. Jenna is a five-foot, eight inches tall, full figured blond. Luke has an average, but muscular build and brown hair.

When they purchase the gym, they decide to change its format by adding a vitamin shoppe, smoothie bar and colonic area where enemas are performed for the health conscious. The vitamin shoppe and smoothie bars are popular; the enemas not so much.

Judith, who Laura and Jeremy inherited with the business, is at times moody and difficult. Even so, Jeremy has noticed a special relationship between the auburn haired woman and Laura but can not figure out what it is. Until recently he has been pressuring Laura to fire the woman. Something changes his mind and it is not the fact that Judith's petite small, hour glass frame is extremely pleasant on the eyes with her. Judith, he discovers, is a hard worker and when not moody has a pleasant personality which over time causes him to become genuinely fond of her.

A year passes and business has finally started to boom. Smoothie sales are through the roof but colonics requests, having never caught on, are appropriately in the 'shitter'.

The date is December 23rd. Laura and Jeremy have decided to celebrate their good fortune by hosting a Christmas party for their customers and employees. Mixed drinks are available at the smoothie bar and vegan finger sandwiches at a nearby table. The drinks are popular, the finger sandwiches aren't.

Uncharacteristically, Judith has volunteered to play bartender. Ten o'clock comes and everyone is having a good time. No one is drinking to excess the guests are all enjoying themselves.

At 10:12 something unexpected happens, both hosts almost simultaneously pass out, apparently drunk. Jeremy falls face first between the breasts of a voluptuous, full-figured, artificial blond, female gym member with an expensive, but impressive boob-job dressed as one of Santa's elves. The blond, though surprised, seems to enjoy the mishap.

Laura simply falls slumped over the seat of an exercise-cycle.

The blond giggles, she's a bit tipsy, and asks. "Look, their handing out presents! Who wants to help me unwrap it?"

There is laughter and a few prudishly contemptuous looks from some of the older members.

"Lightweights!" Says Judith, standing over her fallen and seemingly intoxicated employers. Hands on her waist. "Hey, can I get a couple of you guys to help me move them to the therapy room?"

Four male volunteers present themselves; Laura and Jeremy are moved after which, one of the men assisting asks Judith, "Are they okay; should we call someone?"

"Nah; they've done this before. The best thing to do is let them sleep it off." Shooing the men out of the room, she tells the others, "Thanks for the help guys. Go on back to the party and enjoy yourselves. I'll come back and check on them later."

One hour and five minutes pass.

"It's about time you woke up. We've been waiting for you to come of of your drunken stupor for the last fifteen minutes." Declares Judith, speaking to Laura.

Laura opens her eyes only to find herself still in darkness. "Judith? Is that you?" She's still a bit groggy and feels something hanging around her neck.

"Who else would it be dumb-ass?" Replies the auburn haired woman rudely.

Laura begins to panic, "What happened? Why can't I see? Did something happen to me? I can't move my hands and legs."

Judith laughs.

"No, you idiot. You're wearing a blindfold and tied to a table."

This is followed by a string of questions from Laura. "I'm what? Why? Am I still at the gym?"

"Notice anything?" Judith suddenly changes the subject.

Perception returning, Laura takes and accounting of herself, "MY GOD! I'M NAKED AND... WHO STUCK AN ENEMA TUBE IN MY ASS?"

"I did. Anything else?"

Laura becomes aware of someone under her. "Who is this?"

"Introduce yourself." Judith says to the unseen male.

Laura hears a man's voice say... "It's me Laura."

She replies, "Jeremy? Is that you? Are you're naked too?" Then considers the absurdity of the situation and adds, "I don't believe it. I must be dreaming. This can't be real!"

"Oh, it's real. I slipped you a mickey at the party and after you passed out, had a couple of the guests help me bring you here. They went home thinking you are 'sleeping it off'. That was about an hour ago and by the way, I want you to know it wasn't easy getting the two of you undressed and moving your fat ass into position." She turns to Jeremy. "Which reminds me Jeremy, it's time for your cocktail." In her hand she is holding a twelve-ounce plastic cup filled with pink liquid. There is a straw in the cup.

He replies with... "Do I have a choice?"

"Of course you do." Judith tells him and points to a nearby enema bag with the label 'his' written on it and offers him the cup and straw.

Jeremy leans forward hesitantly, "What's in it?"

"Don't worry, it wont hurt you." Judith tells him reassuringly. "I'll tell you when you're finished."

Laura hears the sound of someone sucking liquid through a straw.

"Good boy." Comes Judith's voice from in front of her.

Laura assumes the words were addressed to Jeremy.

He asks, rather calmly considering the situation, "So... what was in it?"

"Flavored water and Cialis."

At that moment, any thought Laura has of it being a dream vanishes and she exclaims..."OH SHIT!"

"Speaking of which, Laura, you really should change your diet; you were full of it. I had a hell of a time getting you to purge. Which reminds me, gotta pee. Don't go anywhere." Then Judith giggles, turns and heads in the direction of the employee restroom.

When he believes Judith is out of earshot, Jeremy whispers to Laura, "Okay, she's gone now. Tell me what do you meant when you said, 'OH, SHIT'?"

Laura lies. "I was shocked, that's all."

He doesn't believe her. "Bullshit. You know something. Spill it!"

Laura says rather calmly. "She wants us to fuck."

He ask another question. "Why?"

Laura answers, "Because she's bat-shit crazy." Jumps suddenly forward and demands, "What the hell is that?"

Her breast are directly over his face.

Jeremy feels her left nipple graze his lips. He smiles and considers for a moment opening his mouth, letting it fall inside and sucking it but decides against it. "Excuse me?"

Laura too feels her nipple, pushes herself upwards and reacts with annoyance. "Don't play stupid!"

Transfixed by the way her breast are now boobing from side to side, Jeremy's answer is slow in coming. "Oh, THAT! It's my cock." He informs her casually.

This increases her annoyance. "Move it!"

There is another long delay before he answers. "Sorry, can't do it."

She knows her tits are distracting him. Tries to picture their positions in her mind and figures out what it is and thinks to herself... 'It's like trying to hold a conversation with a baby at feeding time.' His dick twitches. She raises her voice and asks, "WHY NOT?"

It works but only long enough for him to reply, "That's what a penis does when it gets hard."

She counters with "Then make it go down!" and waits for her words to sink in.

A few seconds later, he's practically drooling after her left nipple, Jeremy confides, "I don't think that's going to happen any time soon. The Cialis has kicked in."

There is another delay and Laura wonders if he's still staring at her naked breasts. "Seriously?

When it occurs to her that she hasn't had a man pay her that much attention in years, Laura decides to believe he is and is flattered.

Eventually he answers. "Yup."

She exclaims loudly, "Great!"

It is enough to get his attention and he returns to his previous chain of thoughts. "You still haven't answered my question. Tell me how you know that's what she's wants us to do!"

Laura confesses, "Luke and Jenna told me she went off once before and that I should keep an eye on her. I promised to keep her on as long as it didn't happen again. Something must have set her off."

That gets his attention. "Why did you agree to that?"

Her answer surprises him. "We're cousins."

He wonders, "Jenna or Luke?"

The answer is not what he expects, "Judith, Jenna and myself."

Jeremy asks hopefully, "So what are you going to do?" The very question itself presents the possibility of her doing what her cousin wants.

Laura informs him otherwise. "I'm not going to fuck you, if that's what you're asking." They are both unaware that Judith, being naturally light on her feet, has stealthily returned and has heard the end of their conversation. "This has got to be a nightmare!"

Judith removes Laura's blindfold, surprising the other woman, and any lingering thought that Laura might be dreaming instantly vanishes away.

Laura sees herself in the mirror kneeling on all fours over Jeremy who, like herself is completely naked.

The object hanging around her neck is a ball-gag. There is a hole in the gag to allow the wearer to breathe.

She and Jeremy are on one of the tables in the colonics room. His arms are tied to the table legs and she assumes, because she has not yet seen them, so are his legs. Laura herself is bound by the wrists, forearms, calves and ankles atop Jeremy on the table. To her right is a small stainless steel rolling tray containing what appears to be several items covered by a white towel. Behind the tray is the television normally made available to the clients to view should they wish during a procedure.

Laura looks behind herself; as she fears, there is an enema bag containing a clear liquid hanging from pole and a tube leading in the direction of her ass. "I've done nothing to deserve this!"

Judith begins talking.

"Yes you have and I'll show it to you..." She proceeds directly into a monologue. "This is just a sample from the first hour of only one day. It's a mere ten minutes long."

For the next ten minutes, they watch clip after clip after clip of Laura throwing one sexual innuendo after another at Jeremy.

"The full video is 210 minutes long and is comprised of a 160 minute segment sampling an average of 20 minutes per hour, plus a 30 minute segment taken from the day's two 15 minute breaks and doesn't even include lunch-breaks. I have six more like this one and that's just from last week!"

Laura begins defensively... "Okay, so maybe I might have gone a little overboard but that doesn't mean I want to..."

"Stop lying, we both know that's exactly what it means so get to it."

Jeremy is conspicuously silent, a fact that doesn't escape Laura's attention.

She answers with one word. "No!"

"You really want to do this the hard way?"

Jeremy starts laughing. "Hard way, I get it!"

Laura gives him a stern look. "You think that's funny?"

Unwisely, he replies, "It isn't?"

This makes Laura angry. "Stop looking at me like that! I'm not going to fuck you!"

"Yes you are." Assures Judith.

This time Laura laughs halfheartedly. "What are you going to do, make me?"

"I don't have to make you, all I have to do is make you want to and you'll do the rest all by yourself." Explains Judith as she reaches over and opens the clamp on the enema bag.

Concerned, Laura asks cautiously, "Wait... what are you doing?"

"Starting Phase One.. I call it the Slut Juice enema."

The answer sends chills up Laura's spine. "A WHAT?

Jeremy informs her annoyingly, "She said the Slut Juice enema."

"That's right. It's one-half ounce of vodka, one quart of water and 2mg of Spanish Fly! Enjoy..." Then Judith begins squeezing the bag repeatedly, forcing liquid through the hose and into her cousin's body.

Laura experiences a slight stinging and warmth in her bowels. "Ouch! Turn it off! It burns!"

"Oh, stop whining! It only stings a little." Judith tells the woman, ignoring her pleas.

Laura demands, "How the fuck would you know?"

"I tested it myself." Judith continues squeezing the bag until it is empty and clips it off with all the empathy of a nurse giving child a shot.

Her answer astonishes Jeremy. "You did?"

Meanwhile, the burning in Laura's colon is ending; the warmth growing. "I told you she's crazy!" Laura tells Jeremy, who seems to be more interested in his conversation with Judith than their predicament.

Judith moves around behind Laura, out of sight but not out of earshot.

"I needed to make sure the formula worked and was safe." She tells him and then laughs. "The first two times I got so drunk I passed out. Almost done..."