Bound To Love - Gymnasium Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura hears Judith doing something behind her.

"...just one last thing to do." Judith adds and holds up something for him to see.

When the enema tube is removed, she feels a bit of relief.

Jeremy's eyes widen. "What are you going to do with that?"

Laura thinks she knows what her cousin is about to do and hopes she is wrong. "What are you two talking about? It better not be what I think it is!" Relief turns to dread and her fears are confirmed when she feels something much larger than the enema tube being eased into her anus. The intruding object is a cone shaped butt-plug, three inches in length and one and a half inches in diameter.

"Making sure you don't force it back out." Judith explains.

Laura begins screaming at the top of her lungs. "GET THAT THING AWAY FROM ME YOU BITCH!"

Judith pulls the gag over Laura's mouth and smacks her hard on the ass-cheek.

"Stop squirming or would you rather I go to the big one!" The big one, which is six inches tall and six inches wide at the base, almost resembles a small road cone.

Laura glances over at the thing, huffs causing drool to roll onto her chin and quickly stops resisting.

Judith turns the television on, providing everyone a giant sized view of what she is doing.

Laura watches as the butt plug is slowly inserted into her rectum. Jeremy does too while at the same time trying to study Laura's face for any sign of discomfort and is surprised to see there is none.

Once the butt-plug is securely in place, Laura begins yelling through her gag.

Jeremy wonders aloud, "Now what?"

"We wait a few minutes for her to calm down. While we do so, I'll explain why I chose this method rather than having her simply drink it. You see, if I'd asked her to drink it, she might have refused or done so and tried to throw it back up. This way is faster and more efficient. The mixture, which is going straight into her colon, starts working almost immediately and will stay there until I let her purge." Judith picks up the remote control for the television. "Here, how about a little entertainment to pass the time while we wait." She presses a button and the screen changes.

It now shows a video of Laura, laying on a bed, fucking her dripping wet pussy with a life-like, penis shaped vibrator. She's saying something but the volume is to low to make it out.

Jeremy says asks, "What's that she's saying?"

Judith turns the sound up so he can hear it. "Fuck me Jeremy! Fuck me now!"

Laura turns beet red. She becomes even more infuriated and begins screaming, what can easily made out through the gag to be threats of violence and revenge at Judith for about two minutes. Then, suddenly she stops and the only sound that can be heard is that of her voice on the television crying for Jeremy to fuck her.

"Hum, I think the vodka has kicked in, I wonder if the Spanish Fly is working yet?" Judith glances between Laura's legs. The woman's pussy is soaking wet her. "Looks like it is." She removes the gag from Laura's mouth. "Ready to fuck him?"

Laura's reply is slow in coming. "No..." a pause... "maybe you should give me some more?" Laura smirks even though she knows that the alcohol and Spanish Fly are effecting her.

Jeremy informs Judith, "She's trying to bait you into getting her drunk."

"I know. I don't want her drunk. I want her exactly the way she is... warm and fuzzy and getting horny. See..." Judith points to Laura's nipples. "Now we can move on to Phase Two."

Judith picks up a black, lipstick sized tube from the stainless steel table, removes its cap and smears a dab of something jelly-like on her cousin's clit.

"This is a very powerful clitoral stimulate and it will go to work in seconds."

Almost immediately, Laura's clit becomes very sensitive and is tingling.

"What about it? Ready to fuck him now?" Judith repeats the question.

Defiantly, Laura answers, "No and," she pauses momentarily when her clit unexpectedly twitches, "if you think a couple of cocktails, some" it twitches again, "Spanish Fly and whatever it was you put on" another twitch interrupts her, "my clit is going to make me, think" yet another twitch stops her, "again cousin! I have more self-control than..."

"In that case, let's see how you feel after Phase Three, which I like to call a trip to Planet Horny." Declares Judith.

Laura's clit is so sensitive the question is a welcome distraction. "A what?"

Judith shoves the ball gag into Laura's mouth then, reaches under the bed and retrieves her backpack. She opens it and removes something.

Jeremy watches as Judith places the object, which is a modified Astronaut helmet from an adult Halloween costume, on her cousin's head. All the helmet's air holes and the visor had been sealed on the inside with clear rubber epoxy. A black rubber tire inner-tube, he guesses from a small trailer tire, has been glued to the bottom to form an airtight seal and there's a hole and rubber ring, one-half inch in diameter, in the back of the helmet.

Still gagged, Laura begins yelling muffled screams inside the helmet as soon as it goes over he head.

Jeremy wonders what Judith is going to do until he sees her produce an electronic cigarette, light it, take a deep drag from the cigarette, lean over, place her mouth over the hole and exhale hard into the helmet sending a cloud of green colored smoke inside.

When a faint amount of smoke escapes the seal he knows what is about to happen.

Laura sees the smoke come into her field of view inside the helmet and immediately begins holding her breath, which does nothing to prevent the green vapor from entering via the hole in her gag.

Judith covers the opening in the back of the helmet with a piece of duct tape. Once sealed inside, the smoke expands in all directions until the only place for it to go is the hole in Laura's gag.

For the next forty seconds Laura struggles valiantly but unsuccessfully to cast the helmet off while the green vapor slowly worked its way down her larynx, through her trachea and is stopped by the pockets of oxygen being processed by her lungs.

During her efforts, she rocks backward and unintentionally rubs her wet pussy against the tip of Jeremy's cock which is poised upward like a spear waiting to penetrate her squirming pussy. The contact startles her so much she throws herself forward in the opposite direction and freezes, afraid to move.

While Laura is busy trying hard not to impale herself on Jeremy's cock, Judith casually takes a draw from the electronic cigarette, bends down, covers Jeremy's mouth with her left hand and blows a small puff of smoke into his nose. She does not want him to be so stoned he is useless.

As the marijuana fills his lungs, he looks at her in confusion and then coughs causing his rigid cock to thrust violently upward several times in the direction of Laura's pussy.

"No reason she should be the only one having fun. By the way, this is my own special blend. I've heavily diluted the THC to produce a very mild high. " Explains Judith.

The oxygen in Laura's lungs begins to run out and she starts shaking violently, carbon-dioxide having taken the oxygen's place.

Judith, who by now is stoned herself, becomes impatient and tickles Laura forcing the woman to gasp for air. The THC saturated smoke fills Laura's lungs and begins rushing immediately through her bloodstream. A few seconds later, green drool seeps from the ball gag, down her chin and onto her neck.

"We have ignition!" Yells Judith.

Laura coughs several more times, raising her hips in the process. This causes her pussy to rub directly over the shaft of Jeremy's cock.

"How you doing there space-cadet? Good weed, isn't it?"

Laura screams in a barely comprehensible voice, "You crazy" cough, inhale, exhale, "fucked up"... cough, inhale, exhale again... "bitch"... another cough more smoke in the lungs. "When I get"... forth cough and even more smoke... "out of"... two more coughs... "here, I'm"... really deep breath followed by a loud cough, deep inhale and exhale... "going to..." even louder cough... "I'm going..." pause and loudest cough yet, "to..." longer pause, "to..." silence.

Jeremy feels her wet, parted pussy lips glide along his shaft every time Laura coughs.

"Blast off!" Yells Judith in celebration.

Laura continues coughing, unable to stop herself from grinding on Jeremy's cock with her pussy as she does.

"Oops, I almost forgot to take off her helmet.", says Judith to Jeremy as she removes it and ball gag from Laura's head and lays them on the stainless steel table and then looks at her watch. "I don't want her getting so stoned she's won't be able to fuck."

"Now are you ready to fuck him?" She asks Laura once more.

Laura coughs a few more times, takes a few breaths of fresh air and then responds unexpectedly, "Not yet, but I'm getting there!" as she unreservedly rubs her pussy on Jeremy's shaft.

The pot hits Jeremy and he wonders aloud. "Is there a Phase Four?" Laura's pussy feels good on his cock and he wants to fuck her.

"Yup, and it's guaranteed to work, though twisted as hell." She begins spacing out and catches herself, the pot has affected her too. "Laura and I are both mildly allergic to peanuts. This bottle contains highly diluted peanut milk which I learned to make from the internet. First I soaked peanuts in water overnight. Then, the next morning I drained and rinsed them. Next I placed the peanuts and water in a high-powered blender and blended them for about one minute. I poured the mixture into a piece of cheese cloth placed in a large bowl. After which I squeezed the cheesecloth to get out as much liquid as I could, added more water and blended again to dilute to a safe level. It's just strong enough to give her an annoying itch without the danger of an allergic reaction. Watch what I do with it." Judith uses the spray bottle and shoots a fine mist directly onto Laura's vaginal opening. Then she sprays the tip of his cock one time.

A moment later Laura begins squirming.

"What's the matter?" Taunts her cousin.

Laura tells her candidly. "I've got an itch."

"Really? Where?"

Laura whispers, "My pussy."

Judith leans over to her cousin and whispers back...

"What do you want me to do about it?" She smiles at Jeremy.

Laura tells her, "Let me scratch it."

Judith offers. "I won't release you but I will let you use this." She holds a vibrator in front of Laura's face for her to see. It's the same one in the video which Judith recognizes.

Laura begs, "Please."

"I'll hold it for you." Judith moves the dildo between Laura's legs. However, rather than placing the vibrator near the woman's pussy, she lays it on the table and grabs Jeremy's cock by the shaft. She then presses the head of his cock between Laura's pussy lips and begins moving the man's penis over her cousin's labia. "How's that feel?"

Laura sighs in relief. "Oh yeah! That's it!"

Judith pushes the tip of Jeremy's cock into her cousin's pussy about a quarter of an inch and smears the diluted peanut milk directly onto Laura's pussy lips.

Laura rolls her outer labia around Jeremy's cock-head. The itching spreads and she complains, "It's not helping!"

Judith offers, "Want me to move it a little?

Frustrated, Laura replies, "Yes!" and Judith pushes the tip of Jeremy's cock into the woman's inner labia coating it too with diluted peanut milk.

Again the itching spreads. In her altered state of mind, Laura can't understand why.

"More?" Offers Judith.

Desperate for relief and willing to try anything, Laura nods.

Judith pushes the head of Jeremy's cock in up to the crown.

The contact feels good and Laura thinks to herself, 'This might work.'

"If you want any more, you'll have to put it in yourself."

Laura starts moving up and down Jeremy's cock, easing it in an inch at a time, trying to scratch the itch.

The woman works her way half way down his shaft. The feeling of something rubbing in her pussy seems to ease the itching.

Judith removes her hand and watches Laura, who is unaware of what she is doing, works her pussy up and down on Jeremy's cock until it completely disappears into her cousin's pussy.

Laura starts 'scratching the itch' and it isn't long before she begins to feel her pussy tingle and notices that the stronger tingle gets, the less her pussy itches.

Just when things are feeling really good for Laura, Judith picks up the remote for the television, changes the input to the camera behind Laura and says...

"Hey Laura, what are you doing with Jeremy's cock in your pussy?"

Laura looks at the screen, sees what she is fucking and exclaims loudly. "You tricked me!"

"Then stop."

Laura declares, "I can't."

"Sure you can, all you have to do is stop moving your pussy up and down on his cock." Inquires Judith.

Continuing to fuck him, Laura answers, "The itching will return!"

"Well, if that's the only reason, I'll just push you forward and you can use the vibrator." Judith moves into position so she can do so.

Laura starts fucking faster and begs. "No! Don't do that!"

"Why, I thought you said you didn't want to fuck him." Judith waits.

Laura feels the itch being replaced by a tingle and gives in to her desire. "Because IT FEELS GOOD! THERE, Are you happy now?"

"Any objections?" Judith's words are directed at Jeremy.

Enthusiastically, he answers, "No, none at all!"

"In that case, have fun you two. I'll come back about every half hour to check on you and put lube you up if you need it."

He doesn't answer, his mouth is too busy sucking Laura's left nipple to speak. Laura doesn't either because her first orgasm hits her at that very moment.

Laura cums four times before Jeremy finally does about an hour later. Because she doesn't stop fucking him, and the Cialis hasn't worn off, he stays hard for another two hours. In the second hour, she cums five more times slowing down just enough to recuperate. During the last hour exhaustion stops her. It doesn't stop him. He brings her to three very long, very intense orgasm before emptying a massive load into deep inside her hot, wet pussy.

Chapter Two -- Old Habits Return

The following week Jeremy takes a trip to California and visits his mother. He is gone for seven days.

That Sunday, the day before he is due back, Laura and Judith are sitting in Judith's office sharing some weed and getting stoned. The gym is closed. Laura takes a hit off the joint she is holding and, as she hands it to Judith asks, "Remember how much fun we used to have in California?

"Yeah. Those sure were the good ole days." Replies to her cousin reminiscently and then takes a huge drag herself.

Laura takes another draw. "What happened to us?"

The pot hasn't kicked in for either of them yet.

"I guess we got older and wiser." Answers her cousin, reaching back for the joint.

Laura passes it to her, "Is that really it or did we simply go our separate ways?"

"Both I suppose." Responds Judith honestly and hears Laura say, "We're not separated anymore!" to which Judith retorts, "But we are older and wiser."

This confuses Laura; the pot is kicking in. "What's that got to do with anything?"

"It means we took a lot of risks back then that we know not to take now. I think we should settle down, find someone to play with and share him." Says her still sober cousin as she returns the joint.

Laura, who is really stoned now, wonders aloud... "Like who?", then hears Judith offer Jeremy as a prospective candidate, is tempted but believes he would never go for it and says as much.

Judith thinks to argue the matter however, for several reasons does not. Laura will learn later why.

The week passes and Jeremy returns from California.

Laura and Jeremy move in together and become fuck-buddies. The sexual innuendos don't stop but do decrease greatly, mostly because the two screw at work at least once a day.

Friday afternoon, a week later, Judith and Jeremy have left and Laura is closing the gym when she walks by her cousin's office and notices Judith's computer has been left on and logged-in. As Laura is about to shutdown the computer, she realizes that Judith's web browsers is open and is still logged in to her email. Laura is about to close the application when something catches her eye. It is a message from Jeremy to Judith. The subject line reads "Ambush". Curiosity gets the best of her and Laura reads it. The email is short and to the point: "Looking forward to tonight. No, I'm not allergic to peanuts. The lube is in the supply room where you told me to put it along with everything else!"

Laura mutters under her breath, "They planned the whole thing!"

The next day Judith can't understand why it is that everything she eats seems to pass through her and wonders if she's going to have to go to the doctor. Little does she know that the smoothies Laura brought her with breakfast and lunch contain a very powerful, natural laxative and by five that afternoon her colon is completely empty.

Later that night after the Gym closes Judith, Laura and Jeremy are sitting at the smoothie bar talking about the day's activities and drinking smoothies, which Laura has prepared for them when without warning Judith passes out. Jeremy gets a shocked look on his face and follows her into unconsciousness a few seconds later.

An hour later Judith begins to awaken from a deep sleep. The first thing she notices is the faint odor of marijuana. The second is something soft, snug and rubbery around her neck. She speaks.... "What happened?" but her voice is flat and hollow and muffled as though her head were in a bucket. She opens her eyes and discovers her vision is blurry. A cool breeze rolls over her back. She realizes she's is naked and on top of someone. That someone is a man and he too is naked. When she realizes there is an enema tube in her rectum reality sinks in...

"OH FUCK!"

The sound of Jeremy's voice tells her who she is straddling. "She slipped us a mickey Judith."

Laura, who is sitting in a chair to her right, stands, walks a few paces Judith's direction, reaches behind the woman and starts the enema flowing. "I have something to say to both of you."

The vodka and Spanish Fly mix begins flowing through the enema tube into Judith's colon. "Judith my dear perverted cousin, I want to compliment you on the meticulously detailed notes you kept describing how you and Jeremy ambushed me. They were very useful. Also, thank you for keeping everything you used that night conveniently in store-room. You saved me a lot of work." She pauses giving her two captives time to digest her words, then continues. "Yes, I know you were working with her." The last is directed at Jeremy.

Jeremy attempts to apologize.

She interrupts him. "Stop. Believe it or not I'm not angry. In fact, this is my way of saying thank you." And begins squeezing the enema bag.

Jeremy is shocked. "Thank you?"

Laura continues squeezing. "Yes dear; now be quiet and I'll explain everything. There are a few things I didn't tell you about Judith. For example, she likes anal... no, like is not the right word, she loves anal... a lot! Now I bet you're wondering how I know this. Remember when I told you we used to share an apartment together before I moved to California?" He nods. Laura continues speaking. "Well, privacy was never a problem for us because the doors to our bedrooms were usually open and, as a result, it was pretty common for one of us to come home and find the other masturbating or having sex with someone. I tell you from first hand knowledge you she's never met a cock she didn't want to try to get in her ass which is why when you told me the other night that you've never tried anal, Judith was the first person that came to mind. You might want to thank her, she's about to take your anal virginity."

Jeremy looks at the expression on Judith's face and says skeptically and says, "She doesn't look very enthused about it."