Bound To Love - Gymnasium Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura smiles. "Don't worry, she will be. Here, drink this."

"Bullshit! You just want revenge because I made you fuck him! Let him stick his dick in your ass; I'm not putting it in mine!" Insists Judith.

Laura retorts, "Actually, you're going to put it in your pussy too!"

"In your dreams, besides, you're not even following the script."

Laura swipes the arousal gel onto her cousin's clit and before Judith realizes what has happened, sprays peanut extract into the woman's pussy lips. "No, I'm not am I?" She then lights the electronic-cigarette and fills the helmet with green smoke.

Judith, who doesn't see Laura do it, is caught completely off guard and inhales before she can stop herself. She coughs and then inhales an even larger amount of smoke before being able to speak. Something soft and rubbery quickly invades her vagina about five inches deep only to be just as quickly pulled out.

"What the" cough, cough "fuck was that?" Demands Judith.

Laura answers casually... "I improved on your delivery system. That was a vibrator sprayed with diluted peanut milk. You like it?"

"Fuck you!" Judith coughs a fourth time, inhales more smoke and then goes silent as a the diluted THC hits her all at once.

"When I get out of this I'm going to...!"

Jeremy waits for her to finish but Judith says nothing. After a about a minute he asks, "What's happened to her?"

"Sensual overload. My guess is that the vodka, Spanish Fly and THC all took effect at the same time."

He wonders, "What makes you say that?"

Laura answers, "Her eyes are glazed from the alcohol and that blank stare on her face is because she's so stoned she's on cloud nine. I know the Spanish Fly has taken effect because her clit is swollen the size of a small marble, which is wasn't, and her pussy is wetter than it was when I poked her with the vibrator. Trust me, the only things she's thinking about right now are her tingling clit and wet, itching pussy." Laura takes Jeremy's cock by the base, points it in the direction of Judith's pussy, presses it to the woman's vagina and says... "Let's see how horny she is. Hey Judith how would you like to..." Before Laura can finish what she's saying Jeremy's cock disappears into Judith's pussy. She barely has time to move her hand out of the way. "Wow! That was fast!"

Jeremy exclaims. "Damn!"

It's not the reaction Laura expects from him. "What's wrong?"

He explains. "Nothing. It's just her pussy is so tight I don't think I'm going to last long."

The woman laughs. "Don't worry. You're not the first guy she's done that to. Let it happen, the Cialis will keep you hard."

Jeremy has some reservations. "You're okay with this?"

Laura reminds him, "Of course am. If I weren't I wouldn't be doing it."

He does and quite predictably, unable to control herself, so does Judith. Ten minutes later Laura pushes her cousin forward dislodging Jeremy's cock from the woman's soaking wet pussy and announces, "Time for the real fun to begin! Now I'm going to make her beg me to put your cock in her ass."

Laura orders her cousin to... "Purge!"

Judith ignores her, she is too busy moving her hips trying to find Jeremy's cock so she can cram it back in her pussy and fuck him some more.

Laura smacks her on the ass hard and repeats herself. "I said purge or I'll leave you this way till morning!"

Fearing her cousin will do as she has threatened, Judith complies and fills the empty enema bag with whats left of the clear liquid her body hasn't consumed.

Laura waits for the flow to stop, then removes the enema tube and wipes her cousin clean. After which she smiles and produces a remote controlled strap-on. "Here's a reward!" The device is inserted all the way into Judith's pussy and secured in place by a strap around her waist. "Have fun with it for a while." Laura hands the remote to her cousin.

As the sound of buzzing fills the room, Laura walks over to the stainless steel table and picks up a lube-shooter, which is a large plastic device very much resembling an over-sized hypodermic. It has with a quarter inch diameter, six inch long plastic tube in place of a needle. The end of the tube is smooth and tapered. Laura quickly fills lube-shooter with a popular brand of personal lubricant known to be commonly used for anal sex, coating the tube in the process and shows it to Jeremy.

Judith is moaning.

When Laura picks up the bottle of peanut extract and sprays a fine mist around the outside of the tube, Jeremy looks at her in confusion.

"Lean forward!" Laura orders Judith, who is busy playing with the sex-toy in her pussy to wonder why and complies. Within seconds she feels the lubricated tip of the lube-shooter probing its way around the opening of her anus.

Laura cautions her, "Don't move!" and with her other hand, picks up the remote control for the television and turns the television on.

The screen shows Jeremy what's happening and he watches as Laura slowly inserts the tube into Judith's anus until it can go no further.

The vibrator inside Judith's pussy gets louder and she moans again.

Laura presses the lube shooter's plunger all the way.

Judith feels the lubricant ooze into her bowels and, even as Laura is removing the lube-shooter the itching begins.

Laura has just enough time to get the tube all the way out before Judith starts squirming. "What's the matter? Got an itch?" Laura laughs and rolls a cart containing another wide screen television beside Jeremy and gives Judith a view of what is happening. After which, she walks behind then Judith, grabs Jeremy's prick by shaft and rubs the head of his cock teasingly in circles around the open of Judith's asshole. "Want something to scratch it with?"

"Yes!" Replies Judith, without hesitation.

Laura puts the tip of Jeremy's dick near Judith's anal opening.

"Give it to me."

Judith complies and as soon as she does, hears Laura say, "I didn't hear you."

"I said yes!"

Laura reminds her, "Beg for it."

Judith shakes her head no.

Laura shoves Judith away from Jeremy's cock, takes the remote away from Judith and turns off the vibrator.

Without the distraction of the vibrator in her pussy, all Judith can think about is the itching in her ass and how wonderfully Jeremy's cock would relieve it.

"Please!"

Tortuously, Judith feels the head of Jeremy's cock graze her ass-cheek and hears Laura ask, "Please what?"

She holds out as long as she can, which to everyone's stoned minds seems an eternity but in reality is a mere thirty seconds before she gives in.

"Okay! Okay! You win! Please, put his cock in my ass!" Begs Judith as she tries to move her ass closer to Jeremy's cock.

The muffled sound of the vibrator whirling fills the room once more and Jeremy watches Laura press the head of his cock into Judith's ass-hole on the television.

"Ah! Yes!" Exclaims the auburn-haired woman when she feels the head of his cock ease inside. "Hold it still!"

Laura does.

When Judith's ass slides down burying his prick snugly inside her, Jeremy announces. "Fuck! Her ass is so tight I can feel the vibrator rubbing against my cock!"

"You think it's tight now, wait until she starts cumming!" Explains Laura, which Judith does three minutes later.

Epilogue

"Did you see the look on Jeremy's face when I told him I was going to make you fuck him?" Judith calls to her cousin who is locking the door and turning off the "OPEN" sign.

Laura replies, "Yeah, it was almost as good as the one he had when I told him what I was going to have you do." and starts the dishwasher, which is full of utensils and bender containers. "By the way, thanks for leaving everything where I could find it. I assume you did that on purpose?"

"Of course I did. I didn't expect you to go changing things around the way you did though."

Laura laughs and tells Judith, "Yeah, we'll I saw room for a few improvements and made them."

"That's not what I'm talking about and you know it." Says Judith.

Laura giggles, "Oh, you mean the anal thing?"

"Yes I mean the anal thing!"

Laura asked Judith, "You did enjoy it; didn't you?"

"You know better than to ask that. I just didn't see it coming; that's all.

Laura laughs, "It was on the big screen right in front of you, how could you miss it? In case you forgot, his cock pulsed and jerked when your ass started squeezing it."

"Har-dee-har-har. So, what game shall we play next?"

Laura thinks a moment, then answers, "We could always play Double Down"?

The soiled linen bin is full.

"How are we going to pull that off, you've told him we're cousins." calls Judith as she begins rolling it in the direction of the laundry room.

Laura replies, "I'll tell him the truth... we're only cousins by marriage and not blood related."

"When?" Inquires Judith eagerly.

Laura answers deviously, "Tonight. But first I'm going to handcuff him to the bed and cover his face with my pussy. Then, once I'm in position and he can't see what's going on, you're going to sneak into the room and start sucking his cock. He'll think it's me doing it and begin eating me out. While he's doing that, you'll continue sucking him until he's about to cum. Just before he does, I want you to mount his cock and finish him off. If you time it right, he'll be too busy cumming to protest when I tell him."

"Girl is he in for a surprise!" Declares Judith excitedly.

Her cousin thinks to herself, 'Not as surprised as you will be. I've still got some of the peanut milk left over!'

The End?