All Comments on 'Bound to My Mate Ch. 08'

by DoctorWolf

Sort by:
  • 72 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
omg

Please update soon it's such an amazing story

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
really?

REALLY? YOU had to leave it there? awsome stories submit more soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
more more more!!!!!!

ti have read this story from the start and i gotta tell you best chapter yet.. I cant wait till the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Damn!

what a tme to stop o well im just glad ur fast with new ones so we dont have to wait long lol btw love it love how the whole story is developing and love the sex great stuff all round please keep it up :)

netviper21netviper21over 13 years ago
Gaayyy

I can't believe a cliff hanger like that!!!! Now we probably will have to wait a month for an update... damn writers are so mean =P Awesome chapter! Love how its progressing! Kind of weird how the guards didn't give a shout and what happened to the small figure... so weird...

willieonewillieoneover 13 years ago
Damn!

I have loved every chapter and this one is no exception but then you go and stop it there and now I am so pissed off !!! I hate, loathe and detest cliff hangers!!!!!!!!Then having to wait for ages for the rest! Thanks for the migrain I now have!!!

willieonewillieoneover 13 years ago
Hold on a sec!

Is this just Joel playing along isn't his apartment protected from witchcraft? If he was so angry at her for hurting what he thinks is his mate wouldn't he have killed her instead of having her put in a holding cell nice and safe!!! I think he rushed back when she called him in a panic so he came up with this plan to make the witch feel as if she won! I hope!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Oh more please!!!!

You can't leave it there. It's just not fair to people like myself who are addicted to your story! Will now have to check every day till you update you wonderfully crule person. 

PennLadyPennLadyover 13 years ago
Problem

Ryana told Elizabeth what she wanted in the previous chapter. To get Joel's money, power, etc. Why didn't Elizabeth tell Joel?

MizTMizTover 13 years ago
Dont' Stop Now

The more you write the more I want! You can't just stop here, not now. You have created wonderful characters and a fantastic story line, but in doing so you have gained a big fan club. As a proud member of that fan club I demand more. You are leaving alot of fans with that terrible feeling of withdrawal. Thank you for your great story telling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
don't stop!

omg! the best so far.. don't stop now.. i need more! don't stop there!!!!!

LiazabethLiazabethover 13 years ago
no!!

What? please don't leave us hanging .. can't the witch just die how many times is elizabeth going to be the victim?

Scurvydog44035Scurvydog44035over 13 years ago
Confused

Doesnt Liz still have the wrist and ankle chain on her wrist and ankle? The witch doesnt.

willieonewillieoneover 13 years ago
Saddened

If you have Joel bed the witch thereby cheating on his true mate you will have successfully ruined the entire story for me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
omg

Joel got mad at her for not listening to him elizabeth has the right to be furiouss!!! i hope elizabeth punishes joel this even though under a spell he should be able to tell his mate through the special connection. please hurry with the next chapter x

bulltlrbulltlrover 13 years ago
Wow......

Scurvydog.... she removed the shackle so she could fight! I must agree with willieone at least that is what I am hoping for....... Please don't make us wait to long!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Seriously, Again?

This witch is really making the pack look worthless. Unless Joel is faking in order to try and gain information or the upper hand somehow and then QUICKLY deal with her, this capture the human thing is beginning to wear thin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hmmmm...

Not so sure I like how agreeable Elizabeth is being regarding her punishment, particularly considering she started out a strong independent, educated female with an important career. I like alpha males, but the heroines need to be alphas too and not put up with any bullshit (like the kind Joel has been dishing out). I hope she grows a pair soon!

392OhMyGoodness392OhMyGoodnessover 13 years ago
Good

I for one think that this is the best case of identity theft ever. Witches... spells ... chanting ... the best CIA agent and computer hacker couldn't even pull this off. But really what the hell does Ryana want?

angin_berhembusangin_berhembusover 13 years ago

I think i do agree w some of d readers dat as a pack, Joel's pack has been played around enough. But i know u do have ur own reason why this series should be like now. But puhleeeeze, can we move on w their relationship n give a great end for the witch? Then u can find another case for this story (if u consider it s not end yet). But i still think ur story s good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Angry

I don't think I would be able to forgive Joel for sleeping with the witch. I going to happen, he will want to reasure himself that she's ok. Even though it's a spell I would still see it as a betral. All he had to do was ring her grandmother to speak to her and all would have been sorted. But he's an Alpha and thinks he knows best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Absolutely addicted

I hope the next installment will come soon. I am sitting on the edge of my seat in anticipation. I have the sneaky suspicion that things aren't what they seem and that Elizabeth will win in the end.

willieonewillieoneover 13 years ago
Still pissed!!!

What happened to what he said in ch 7

QUOTE..

"Wait!" I shouted. "How do you know it's me and not Ryana?"

"Are you confused with who you are, love?" Joel asked sounding exasperated.

"No, but how do you know she isn't tricking you. She seemed really sure she could do it."

"I am familiar with the spell to which she refers," he said running his hand over my shoulders, "I have seen the copy the witches keep and it is entirely ineffective. We continue to let them think they understand us, but also continue to leak them false information. There is very little she could do to harm a werewolf."

"Not a werewolf, remember?" I said poking him in the chest and immediately regretting that decision

Joel angry countenance was right in mine a second later, "We are also very protective of the secrets regarding our human mates, she has nothing."

OR IN THIS CHAPTER

"I'd rather not feel your claws at all," I said shuddering slightly.

"You never will, love.

THEN HE TURNS AROUND AND DIGS HIS CLAWS INTO HER ARM, What about his wolf surely he can tell his true mate from the fake and feel her grief and heartbreak at having seen the man she loves walk into their rooms with his arm around that witch!

DW how the hell you going to fix this in the next chapter cause you are dragging it out to long before Joel finally fully mates with Liz there is just so much angst you readers can take!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
AAAAAHHHHHHH

Niiiiice im sooooooo excited;D youre an amazing author and i love love looove these <3 cant wait

lildragonlildragonover 13 years ago
You are just WRONG

Ok this chapter was just MEAN. I'm really starting to hate Elizabeth for being so useless. So far she seriously does not deserve Joel. Still I'm dying to read more!!

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 13 years ago
A bit disappointed that she

has turned submissive again. While the other wolves seem to respect her, you'd think she'd be more bold behind closed doors, or at least in her own head. Not sure what to think about the switch...

bossladybossladyover 13 years ago
Loving this story but...

I am loving this story but Elizabeth is getting on my nerves with her indecisiveness. Please don't drag this out any longer. I am waiting on the edge of my seat for the next chapter....

Hopefully, Joel will redeem himself by knowing all along that he has Rayna....

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Love the series! I really hope that Joel doesnt end up having sex with the witch and that he realises when the witch doesnt have his scent on it that its not Elizabeth. Big turn off if he ends up mating with the witch. Keep up the good work with the series though.

wlo2001wlo2001over 13 years ago
NEXT CHAPTER PLEASE

I love love love this story. Please write more.

canndcanndover 13 years ago

Holy Shit. That is my only reaction to that ending! Wow! One of the best cliffhangers on a chapter ever! Loving it. Why doesn't she tell him something she would only know from the meeting? Why would he not know from the bond?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
REALLY!

your such an asshat... this ending is just too much... Ch9 needs to get here ASAP... dickhead... fucker... whore... god damnit I HATE YOU... and yet I will refresh your page for Ch9 and beyond... but this was really too much of a cliff hanger...

sandman0312sandman0312over 13 years ago
Bravo!

I know everyone is all pissy about the cliff hanger, but this was a very good chapter. I also think that Elizabeth is actually showing some intelligence by switching between rebellious and submissive attitudes. After all, only an idiot would continue to try the same tactics over and over expecting different results. She is simply trying to get her way with her feminine wiles I think, playing up to his male ego. She knows she is in a situation that is out of her control or even in her ability understand fully and is now trusting in Joel's judgement. Isn't that what docors do in real life? When they encounter a situation or medical condition that is beyond their clinical ability, they refer the patient to someone who has more expertise in that field. In this new environment, Joel definately has more expertise and what she has known to try up to this point has not worked. I also think Joel knows even more than he is letting on. All things considered, I think you have done a fantastic job crafting this story. While there are any number of opinions about how it should progress, I don't think anyone can dispute that you are a very tallented writer. If you weren't, you wouldn't be able to stir such controversy over your work. Keep it up, it is fantastic.

GrumpyGambyGrumpyGambyover 13 years ago
Wow!

Okay, that was a great chapter! Very compelling story. Excellent job with the cliff hanger too.

Gotta say I think Joel knows it's not Elizabeth. With the real Elizabeth in the hallway, farther away from the room than the fake Elizabeth, it stands to reason the impostor would not have run away once she'd completed her spell. She'd be standing her ground to confuse their identities. The one running away would be the one more in fear for her life and that would be Elizabeth. So, I think Joel is playing along so that he can finally get to the bottom of who is and is not involved.

Also, Joel pretended (I think) not to know why Rayanna was doing what she was doing for two reasons. One, he didn't want to give away how much he knew in hopes that the grandmother would confirm or deny. Two, he didn't want the grandmother to be able to report back to her granddaughter just how much had been uncovered. But what I can't figure out is why he allowed Elizabeth to speak. Strategy-wise, it would have been better to keep grandmother completely in the dark, unless he had no idea whether or not she would be able to tell who was who.

Again, excellent chapter and great story telling. Bravo Dr!

jimbodenjimbodenover 13 years ago
Excellent Chapter

I liked where you are going with this but please don't leave us hanging. I to have to agree with the attempted killing of Elizabeth has been getting just a little old. Please hurry with the next chapter please.

jazz13jazz13over 13 years ago
more!!!!

I can't wait for more! Please keep writing!!! I really want to know what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

more and for the love of god make it soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
where's the next chapter

OMG the suspense is killing me. And I swear to god Ryanna better not win this, she needs to get torn apart or something, I'm looking forward to the changing ceremony more than anything

katgoddesskatgoddessover 13 years ago
Hurry

I need more! Great chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I know we're suppose to be sopportative of the authors which I am but I really hate the fact that she updated so regurlarly and quickly but as soon as she got to the cliffhanger she wanna take weeks to update

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
aarrrggghhh!

i knew it! with a cliffhanger like that you would leave us hanging for so much longer... i like'd the way you've been updating regularly... but once I've read this ending i sure knew that you would leave us hanging much longer than your other chapters and you would break you're regular posting intervals... it really sucks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
The Problem With Multi-Chapter Stories

I always stay away from stories with several chapters because the authors tend to post a few chapters and then not end the stores. I made the mistake of getting interested in this one when a friend recommended it. Won't make this mistake again. What a waste.............

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
More Please

Please ignore the wining from others. I have enjoyed your story from the beginning and it is by far my faveorite. I would rather you take a little longer and make it worth reading than slap some crap chapter together. With that being said, please hurry it's been a week!!! Thanks for the great stories so far!

rosamundirosamundiover 13 years ago
Eager for more, but you have a life!

I'm writing a chapter story and haven't gotten the second one out for weeks due to grad school and a disability resembling Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. I totally empathize, but really this story is too good to abandon. Thanks so much for the enjoyment you've given me so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
your Killing me

I love this story but 2 week and no new chapter... Your killing me.

canndcanndover 13 years ago

I see many authors take months to update. You have done so fairly regularly and I agree I'd rather you put up an awesome next chapter than rush to put something up. I'd love to see people who go on the attack, like the guy below saying he wasted his time, have the balls to sign in or put their name. It is so easy to attack when you are Anonymous!

Great stuff. Keep it up!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Dry opinion

Not so logical as previous chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is NOT how i want things to happen....... WWWWWHHHHHYYYYY!!!!!

bunny_earsbunny_earsover 12 years ago
NOOOOOOO!

cannotbehappeningcannotbehappeningcannotbehappeningcannotbehappeningcannotbehappeningcannotbehappeningcannotbehappeningcannotbehappeningcannotbehappeningcannotbehappeningcannotbehappeningcannotbehappeningcannotbehappeningcannotbehappeningcannotbehappeningcannotbehappeningcannotbehappening.. continuing on to next chapter, completley TERIFIED!

wolfgirl777wolfgirl777over 12 years ago
Nooo!

That is the best chapter so far! I can't wait to see how she gets out of this one. She won't stand by while that bit*h has her mate! Keep going, this is really good, i can't seem to put it down. Okay, let me get to the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Ummm.......

WTF man??

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
o:

My heart litterally just sank into my tummy o: I dis not see that one coming!

sprinklesandicesprinklesandiceover 12 years ago
???

how'd she get out of the chain? D:

sprinklesandicesprinklesandiceover 12 years ago

woops.... nevermind D:

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
In my Florida Evans voice

DAMN, DAMN, DAMN!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Holy sh-t

This is not good so not good!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
What the Hell!

I was not expecting that.

sluttyblakgurl87sluttyblakgurl87over 11 years ago
Nnnooooo!!!

Please be dreaming please be dreaming!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
stop understanding!

I am half way through the first page of this chapter but Yu need to stop having her so damn understanding! She always "reluctantly understands" others. It's ridiculous. She's been molested in a bathroom stall, stalked, had her privacy invaded, been patronised regarding her health habits, kidnapped multiple times and she "UNDERSTANDS"? fuck that, react to mistreatment and disrespect at the hands of your lover.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Nooooo!

Oh my heart hurts :( ......... Next chapter !

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I think Elizabeth needs to grow a backbone! She is making a lot of adjustments for Joel and he isn't making any for her. That isn't a healthy relationship. :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I don't mind the submission. I think it goes along with the story perfectly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great.

Fuuuck

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
To the person before me.

I. LOVE. YOUR. COMMENT. Totes what I was thinking. Well fuuuuck.

And Joel's an idiot.

Muadib89Muadib89over 7 years ago

This whole abusive mate thing (an Joel is very abusive) is such a cliche in almost all werewolf stories. It was fun when it started (maybe) but now its just boring. Why do writers keep copying the same story over and over again ? If it was a payed book that you sold I would get it : because its a quick buck. But its not, I assume you write these stories here just for fun, so go out a bit of the classic cliches and explore have fun with your characters, if its a success its great if not well you still learned something.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Joel

I agree with Muadib89 about Joel being abusive, I like the story just not this version of the mate/Alpha. His abusive tendencies and excessive controlling nature- even for an Alpha, keep me from liking him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
to anon

The beliefs classed together under lycanthropy are far from uniform. One universally reviled trait in medieval Europe for example was the werewolf's habit of devouring recently buried corpses,

Joels' behaviour seemes to be not at all that bad ...

Elizabeth

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomealmost 6 years ago
That Was Hot

Public blowjob, very hot.

"I licked and sucked his erection with abandon, hoping like hell that was what the pack wanted."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
This bitch...

At this point, whether Joel is faking it or not, I hope Elizabeth ends Ryana personally.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Ok, I know it's for the plots sake, but common sense says fuck cutting the chain, keep stabbing that bitch, over and over and over, then slit her throat from ear to ear and clap in Glee as her blood spurted in the air and she bled out!!

At least she realized the boys sniffing and seeing her sounded fishy! If it weren't for the plot needing him gone, she should have asked him to stay and guard her, if he didn't then she would have been freaked our enough knowing it was a trap to have her guards stay in the room with her and if anyone but Joe came in, kill first and ask questions later! Stay in wolf form boys!!

LNJones34LNJones34about 3 years ago

I keep thinking there is at least one traitor in the pack. I have 2 people that I am thinking that have been helping the witch. I hope I'm wrong but it would be interesting to read about Elizabeth having to fight a wolf after she is changed. Im also wondering with her blonde hair just what will Elizabeth look like in wolf form. At this point in the story has Elizabeth lost the ability to be able to speak to Joel through her thoughts? And how is the witch going to fool Joel when she can't act exactly like Elizabeth does. And further more I guess the witches spell to fool Joel also works on the rest of the pack also? Because Nate didnt even blink before he drug her down the stairs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I hope she never forgives him

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

If it was intentional I think chaining her to the bed was genius. For a human being chained like that a couple of days is merely annoying, while for a wolf it apparently is agony. Werewolf discipline is harsh, but here he could give the rest of the pack the appearance of being strict while not actually hurting Elisabeth.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous