All Comments on 'Bound to My Mate Ch. 17'

by DoctorWolf

Sort by:
  • 71 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Excellent...

love this chapter just wish you didn't leave it hanging like that. LOL anyways keep up the good work and will be waiting for the next chapter ;)

willieonewillieoneover 13 years ago
Fantastic but!

I wish you hadn't put in the cliffhanger, you know I hate them and why is Joel there when he said he would meet them back at the den. To many questions and now I have to wait ages for an answer. Love this chapter thou! Post soon pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese!

donaldedonaldeover 13 years ago
great chapter

another great chapter and i can not wait for the next

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Aaaaaaaa

Great chapter.....Hurry up and post the next one...we are dying here.

StarMAPStarMAPover 13 years ago
Whaaatt?! Thats it??

You can't stop it there! I wanna see the reactions! Oh bloody hell. This was a fantastic chapter. I totally loved Elizabeth's bravery and stealth skills. The action was fantastic too but the cliff hanger sucked balls! Lol I really can't wait for the next one. I love this story.

lilwolfspiritlilwolfspiritover 13 years ago
Arggggg!!!!

i think you are getting to be like the other authors that love to leave us with cliffhangers to name a few Jaz, Whitesabretooth, Cedar_Needle, mokkelke... *chuckles softly* what do you guys all go talking to each other saying "oh, this is a perfect spot for the next cliffhanger?" Just so you know, it drives us(your fans) absolutely nuts, but that is the plan huh?..

But anyway, excellent chapter and can't wait for the next chapter (pls soooon) so we can sleep...lol

Donna

bearmad1963bearmad1963over 13 years ago
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

YOU cannot leave it here please post next chapter soon. Before christma if you can.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
evil

You are so evil that is the onlyword for it. to leave a story like is just mean. lol more soon pe pe please lol. Thank you so much for sharing this story. Mechmanas

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Sending hateful looks your way.

I can't believe you left us hanging like that. I love this series. Cant wait to see the next post.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
NOT NICE

NOT NICE NOT NICE NOT NICE

You can't leave us like that !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now i'm gonna be wondering all through christmas. Can I have a chapter for my birthday? Its December 28.....

Mel_the_redheadMel_the_redheadover 13 years ago
Good for you

You are awesome. I was going to tell you that it was an unfair ending, especially since it'll be awhile before your next update, but it seems that has been taken care of! Do you have an estimate of how many chapters the story will end up being? I will probably want to reread the whole thing at some point so that the ending is that much more satisfying. It's hard only reading one chapter at a time, but it also is nice to look forward to the next update. Thanks for sharing your stories with us!

Slover210Slover210over 13 years ago
Can't wait :)

Love love your stories can't wait to see what happens if you were to make a book I would buy it :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
AHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHH

YOU NEED TO WRITE THE next chapter IMMEDIATELY. notice HOW I REDUCED THE CAPITALIZATION ABOUT the word IMMEDIATELY, to EMPHASIZE just how IMMEDIATE it NEEDS TO HAPPEN. I AM OVER HERE HAVING A CONNIPTION FIT.

On a slight less enthusiastic and yelly topic. love the story, you have had me hooked since the beginning. Joel is incredibly yummy and I just want more. Thanks for writing you bring about the writer in me and I have created my own account and I am going to right something soon.

sagelovesyousagelovesyouover 13 years ago
OOOOOMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're evil for that!! You have to write the next chapter soon!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

that so not right pure evil is what that is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
PLEASE!

I'm so hooked! I check back for updates daily! PLEASE update asap, I am on the edge of my seat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
*echos* OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG !!!

You do know how to keep us on our toes girl!

Loved this chapter...sooooo much action and Joel is just gonna whupp Elizabeth's ass (and we know she loves that!) for disobeying him again.

I'm actually having a hard time thinking what punishment he will think fitting for this crime???

Post again soon please doc...we are all salivating with need!!!

willieonewillieoneover 13 years ago

I was so tired when I first read this late last night that when I read this line ("Shift!" she screamed at me and I did, falling back to a human form.) I thought it read "Shit" she screamed at me and I did. ROFLMAO!

On another note when you wrote...He stood still for a moment watching me and then all hell broke loose....

I think he just flips out at seeing her injuries and quickly grabs her spouting orders while rushing to get her to Sarah at the den. I also think now that I am awake that he was there to meet her instead of waiting at the den because he felt something was wrong through their connection.

lostchickenlostchickenover 13 years ago
Action Packed...

What a chapter! There is so much going on that I feel spoilt for choice. Where do I start commenting from... hmmm... firstly: that was one evil cliffhanger Dr. I did not like that at all :P

Secondly: Damn, she is in so much trouble. I think though for the first little while there won't be much punishment for her because he will be more angry at how wounded she is. Some heads are going to roll though in the pack.

Lastly: I am dying to know who the witch is. Part of me is speculating and thinks I might know but 9/10 I am wrong so...

More chapters please!!

tedratedraover 13 years ago
OMFG...... this is AWESOME

the last three chapters have been frigging awesome. I can't wait for number 18. Keep em coming Woman.

cheetahgrl_07cheetahgrl_07over 13 years ago
OMG

you cant just leave us hanging right there, i want to know what happened next!!!! =) Cant wait please update soon, I will be impatiently waiting. =)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Love it

I love that she doesn't just sit and listen when joel says to do something. She has spunk, which is a rare quality when reading nonhuman series. Keep up the great work! Can't wait for the next one!

countrygirlflacountrygirlflaover 13 years ago
KEEP IT UP

Great chapter,,,,please lets have another one real soon,,dont torture us for too long,lol,,,,

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Love it

i absolutely love this story please don't make us wait to long for another chapter

MizTMizTover 13 years ago
NO NO NO

You can't stop here and expect me to wait who knows how long for the next chapter. How can you do this to me, a loyal reader? OK seriously, what a great chapter. Liz has turned out to be the best protector of the pack. Her calmness in the face of danger makes her the perfect mate for Joel. I can't wait to see how mad Joel gets before he realizes his mate is injured. I impatiently await the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
You're killing me here!

Leaving us with a cliffhanger?! ACKKKKK! Please post a new chapter sooner rather than later.

Please!!

willieonewillieoneover 13 years ago
PLEASE!!!!!!

Chapter 18 as a Christmas Present would make my year!!!Before Chrissy would be better though!!!!Hehehehehehe!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
WOW

Holy cow ! What an evil cliffhanger to leave us with... and especially telling us the next installment won't be for a couple weeks.... *groan*

What a great story... I'm totally sucked in and get quite excited when I see that there is a new story :) Keep up the great work, and I'll look forward to see just what exactly has broken loose in the next chapter ! Thanks for a great read as usual :) PLLLLLEASE don't make us wait tooooo long :)

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 13 years ago
Slightly mean

to leave it like that... and for a few weeks, even! Not just a few days. Boo! Great chapter, though! Looking forward to the next.

biz2bikbiz2bikover 13 years ago
GREAT STORY

This is a great story. I am always looking to see if there is a new chapter. Love the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
awsome

this is the best story i have read on this site cant wait for the next chapter thank you for the time you have spent on this story an happy holidays

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Another goddamn cliffhanger....

Loved it! Great! Keep up the good work! One question - Why the fuck did you end it there?! I so despise cliff hangers! Update soon, as in As Soon As (fuckin) Possible (ASAfP)! Oh, and before I forget my manners - Please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
This is great...and I'm dying here

Oh my goodness!! Update soon!! I need to know what is going to happen!! You are killing me here.

rosamundirosamundiover 13 years ago
How COULD you?! Tease.

Loved it as always, but you are officially getting coal in your stocking for leaving a cliff hanger of an ending for "a few weeks."

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
LOVED IT!!!

But god damn u and ur cliffhangers!! Lol, I loved this chapter, was reading it at work, but I don't wanna wait until after the holidays for the next part! Can we have an early christmas present please? :D

SkyDreamerSkyDreamerover 13 years ago
Nice

Very, very good. On the edge of my seat reading. Gees - got to wait for next installment?? Ur killing me!!

Keep up the good work!

Happy Holidays!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
That is MEAN!!!

I absolutely love this story, I honestly think u should go for a real book. However, I'm furious that i have to wait! I've spent all day reading every bit, each installment, and u leave us with that Ginormous cliff hanger..... A domme in real life i bet, lol!

Keep writing, love it all!

saorisaoriover 13 years ago
Uh-oh, they're in trouble!

Can't wait to see how Joel and Will handle this one!! The story has evolved a lot since the beginning, how many more chapters are we going to get?!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great story!

I agree - coal for the cliff hanger!

Jennyt82Jennyt82over 13 years ago
The problem with cliffhangers

The problem with cliff hangers is that they exist!! Hurry with the next chapter we need to find out what happens!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Next Chapter plz!

I am Loving the Story!!! I want the next chapter though... that was a mean way to end it just before Christmas - now I'm going to have to wait until after the holidays finish to find out what happens. Argh.

I agree with what people have been saying, this story could be published and I would certainly buy a copy. Your writing has developed annd progressed since the story began. It is so rare to get this calibre of writing on a free site. Well Done and Merry Christmas.

P.S. I'm still not happy about the cliffhanger.... grrrr...

a_fabulous_1mana_fabulous_1manover 13 years ago
I could strangle you!!!

I mean DAMN!!! You got me totally wound up. Most times, a clifhanger-while a nuisance-doesn't get me riled up. But I'm actually pissed that I have to wait to find out what happens next. I'd growl if I were a wolf...lol

Great story, Fantabulous chapter! Now get on with it and deliver the next chapter! I feel like a crack-head waiting on a fix or something!

avidreader_01avidreader_01over 13 years ago
cliffhanger!

urgh, i can't believe you left it there! great chapter, i cant wait to see how joel handles this situation :)

love the addition of dia, she's a great character and I can definitely see her as an alpha's mate.

happy holidays!

willieonewillieoneover 13 years ago
Oh come on DW please!

I am shaking breaking out in a cold sweat just waiting for my next DW fix, please don't make us wait til next year for more that is just to cruel! We need the next installment NOW! Even Christmas with the family didn't stop my mind from wondering if you would bless us we the next chapter. So please post the next one NOW!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
christmas is over

LOL ok Christmas is over...wheres the next chapter *grins*

ShadowedDreamsShadowedDreamsover 13 years ago
CliffHanger!!!

Really, really, Really Bad place for a cliffhanger.<br/>

<br/>

There have been a lot of these recently in the vicinity and my fingers are getting tired holding on.<br/>

Be assured, I want to know what happens next.

skydreamer70skydreamer70over 13 years ago

ughhh lol I can just imagine whats going to happen next. I started reading last night and looked at the clock it was 1:30 am so needless to say I was one tired puppy at work today lolol and the first thing I did when i got home was to continue to read.

I have told everyone that I work with that likes to read about werewolves to check out your series and they know if I recommend it it has to be good lol

jW0WjW0Wabout 13 years ago
wow

love love love it... so glad you were up to 20 when I started reading... but I will be up ALL NIGHT reading this ... MY Fav line, 'he's special, he saved my ass' LMAO.... straight hood right there yo!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE, MUCH LOVE girly

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
AMAZING!!!

Love, love, LOVE your story!!! I have been hooked from the beginning! Elizabeth is my hero; I wish I could be so adorable and yet so badass, haha! I have been looking for a great werewolf story and you have not disappointed!!! Keep up the great work! <3<3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Dry opinion

The passion is overflowing, the logic and motives are absent. Don't say that Alpha is a god planner, when he just uses brute force all the time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
flipping fantastic!

really well done - this chapter was soooo good! im really enjoying this series!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Dia

She is FUCKING AWESOME!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
AMAZING

This was my fav chapter. I loved it. It was soooo awesome, losts of action and thrill!!! Ahh I am soo excited to get to the next part!!! Oh I love it ♥

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Omfg!!!

Fucking best chapter ever!!!!

SurprisingMyselfSurprisingMyselfover 12 years ago
AWESOME!!!!!!!!

What a fucking fantastic chapter! You rock!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Chapter

I had written telling you that the last chapter was my favourite; but truly, this one is even better.

oneboobeeoneboobeeabout 12 years ago

This is my favorite chapter!!!! Action, Action, Action!!!!!!!!

booknerdbooknerdover 11 years ago
Thanks to YOU....

I look like a mad woman.

Just like your other series, I'm addicted. I laugh, giggle, cry, smirk, and growl in frustration at my lap top or phone.

Of course everyone at work, school, and home are convinced I've gne batty and want to know what I'm carrying on about.

But again, thank you so much for sharing.

shadowssoul09shadowssoul09over 11 years ago
Lol

Thats what you get for going off half cocked, you loose your shoe privlages I laughed for like 5 min straight

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Ride or die this chapter was good

SashavonbobnbonSashavonbobnbonabout 10 years ago
So the point of mentioning the color of the witches is, what?

Twice in this story it's mentioned that the witches are black. It adds zero to the story and the color of everyone else in the story is not mentioned. So I find it curious tha the author felt the need to point it out for one group. A pity she's not still around because I'd love some understanding on why she chose to do that and how, in her mind, the color/ethnicity of one group was pivotal to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Black Witches?

Sashavonbobnbon: Where does the author mention that the witches are black? I even went back and did ctrl+f, find, throughout the whole chapter and did not find that color in reference to the witches at all. Be specific where you saw it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Oh My God!!!

Best chapter EVER!!!!

evonnaevonnaover 5 years ago
--- EPIC ---

Two alpha bitches KICKING ASS big time!! Ohh yessss! Bring it on!

returning to this story after a while and LOVING IT SOOO MUCH!

Such intelligent writing, hot dynamics and sex plus packed with great action and characters! Such a classic this is.

xxx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

The story is full of unlikable characters. The main protagonist is dumb for a doctor, the alpha an asshole who can't keep his word. This story is full of racism, all the black people are bad while the whites are good, check. Honestly its not a good look. Racist , and the alpha is really a crook, he lied to Dia, that makes him dishonorable. Just a shitty story all in all.

Soonersniper42Soonersniper42over 4 years ago
Amazing

This story/series is amazing and whoever that anonymous fucker is who commented on 6/24 can go eat a fat one. Doctorwolf your awesome and this story has progressed so good. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Elizabeth is one tough Madam Alpha. She is a tough as nails wolf .

LNJones34LNJones34over 3 years ago

Anonymous from over a year go, the third comment below mine? You are joking right? If not, that is the worst ever comment I have ever read. Racism? That's not even funny even if you are talking about the white wolf and the black wolf? Who in their right mind would read all the way to chapter 17 and then call it a shitty story?

I have got to finish this story so I can get some sleep!

MickeyKayMickeyKayalmost 3 years ago

I LOVE this story SO MUCH this is my Third RR!!!!! And its So Funny how when you read something and go back and RR it you end up reading something new EVERY TIME!!! It happens Every Time I RR Anything!! And I agree with another commenter this is EPIC!!! I would LOVE to read Anything you write...so keep up the GREAT Work! There's So Much I wanted to say but it Left my mind, we call it a "senior" moment! As long as you know I LOVE your work its all good!!!

NerdyWolf3NerdyWolf3over 2 years ago

I love this book so much! This is so good! Go alpha females!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I think it's Elisabeth's turn to chain Joel in the bedroom for a while the way he ran off half-cocked and needed to be saved from himself.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous