All Comments on 'Bound Together'

by Flameboy580

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
funny

A 19 year old sister who had to be dropped off by her mom? And mom gives him babysitting money to watch her? Good stuff

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Please continue this!

I need to know what the hell is going on here!

coyote62coyote62almost 4 years ago

Love it. Need more soon.!!

elpyelpyalmost 4 years ago
Yep, good, different and unique take on desire as a magical force.

I read to the end and enjoyed it, so I need say no more. Nice work!

SAV12SAV12almost 4 years ago
Bewitched!

Wow...I mean WOW! This better not be the whole story! Hurry write some more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
You sucked me in!

A single miss-usage aside, not only did I enjoy every word, syllable, and concept. I could believe every word. I loved every thing about it and will be holding my breath to come across more. I wish I could suck the reader in the way you do. Please don't stop now!

weallhaveneeds25weallhaveneeds25almost 4 years ago
need more

please keep this story going

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nice

Not usually into these types of stories but I just couldn’t quit reading this one. Please continue with the story it was very good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Please more

Amazing story. Please continue it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wow

Brilliant read. Though it almost hit too close to home for me, having had a similarly close relative, now deceased, who also was heavily into magic - and could do stuff I'll never be able to disclose if l don't want to be declared insane. Me being firmly routed in the world of physics, knowing my Newton, Einstein and Planck, am not able to explain what I saw, felt, and even was able to do myself, under her guidance.

Sure, the mind can play tricks on us, but you can't trick a video camera. I even went so far and showed some of those tamer videos to other people, under the pretense of having them judge my mad video editing skills, and asked them to describe what they see. (My video editing skills are average at best.) Their description matched my own recollection, negating the possibility of hypnopsis or the sorts.

So though it pains me a little to admit that things maybe are indeed possible without our current understanding of physics being able to explain them, it also gave me hope. We yet don't know everything there is to know. Physics, and I am convinced this is some form of it, has still a ways to go. Life won't get boring for a long, long time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More

Please continue this story! This is too good to leave here, the build up for the little climax begs for more!

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984almost 4 years ago

Very compelling story, look forward to more.

paulyepspaulyepsalmost 4 years ago

Wow .. I was a little concerned when I read your warning at the beginning but the more I read the more I realized that Lisa was the one in control and the magic concept really sucked me in .. I really liked this story which begs for a chapter 2 ! Get busy bro !

IPreferPetitesIPreferPetitesalmost 4 years ago
Those Little Cuties

Crazy good story line. Call's for more are up to each reader. A stand alone is good enough for me. The creative tiny ones will always leave you breathless and wanting more. This I know.

Nice work.

daytymerdaytymeralmost 4 years ago
Loved the storyline

Found this to be a very enjoyable read. Looking forward to the next chapter.

regards,

daytymer

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
My 2 cents

What an interesting story. I couldn't stop reading this. I liked the characters and their interaction. I liked the build up and the banter between them. I liked the feelings she kept to herself until she couldn't stop. I will be looking forward to seeing where you go with this. 5 stars. Thanks for your time and imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Damn...just damn

Came here to fap not to connect emotionaly with the main character....its first time ever i felt sorry for reading inncest sex...cant wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Amazing story!

This is the best porn story I have ever read on here. Absolutely amazing, plz write another chapter ASAP.

bluemoves01bluemoves01almost 4 years ago
Five Stars

That was the best. Thank you 😊 I look forward to reading more from please. Talented writer.

VilHaMerVilHaMeralmost 4 years ago
Very nice

Good build-up and a nice sex scene. :)

Taboolover420Taboolover420almost 4 years ago
Awesome

You better continue this 👍

linnearlinnearalmost 4 years ago
Exceptional

This has to continue, I need to know much more about this family. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Excellent build up and execution. I loved this. Please continue this series

blackknight314blackknight314almost 4 years ago

Pretty strange premise to base the story on, but then you didn't finish the story.

Mommy has to be Involved.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

"...my eyes closed and did not re-open."

So he died?

There are good elements to this story. I is almost incredible hot, but... It somehow feels incomplete. Not that it should necessarily be longer, but there just seems to be too many unresolved issues.

What happened with his girlfriend? He texted her several times, but did she ever text him back?

What is the deal with the mother?

What happened with the 'tether'? Did it disappear forever?

So his cute little sister restrained and raped him, and in spite of his own desires, he was understandably very angry with her. And then he died? Or maybe not?

If he did die, will she still fulfill the prophecy? Or will she be so devastated and angry with herself and the magic being(s) that she will kill herself and the unborn child?

If he did not die, what will happen with their relationship now that the 'tether' is gone? What will their connection be like? And what about the girlfriend?

It could have been a hot and sexy story, but all the unanswered questions just kills the mood for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More!

This is a well executed story with a good buildup. You better continue the story! You left us hanging!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
WHAT?

A rape story! YUK turn the whore in...

cursrahcursrahover 3 years ago

more of this story please

papawtoo43papawtoo43over 3 years ago
Needs more.

I didn't get the impression he died, just went to sleep. I didn't rate this because, as it is, it is incomplete. So a 1 for that or a 5 for a great start.

ibeenibeenover 3 years ago
So good!

I really liked this story! Didn't expect to like a 'magic' story that much. Would love to read a second part!

Censored1Censored1over 3 years ago

I wasn’t expecting to enjoy this & yet I did. I’m not usually one for the femme to be dominant (yes I’m female but that’s just my taste) but this was actually well written with a good plot and buildup. Kudos author.

purpleelfpurpleelfover 3 years ago
Follow on

Any chance there will be more to their story, babies, magic, more please

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Great story, you tell a tale brilliantly.

I loved it

But at this stage, 1/5 because the story is incomplete.

Over to you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Loved story in general, though I was conflicted on the brothers attitude. Not good type, blah blah blah. What brother, with a sister that ranges anywhere from nicely plain, to cute, to flat out hot, hasn't at some point thought about fucking her? I'm not buying that he hasn't, hehe!

That... Well sure, at first I can go along with him wanting her to stop what she's doing, etc, but as soon as she told him it was her first time... Any brother that really loves his sister would want to go ahead and make it the best first time that he could for her. No nice guy wants to be "that" guy that ruined a girl's first time, whatever the situation. Lol. Throw her off and wreck her first time, even if it's totally wrong? Have her forever hate me and resent me for it, even if she loves me? Not happening!

Hell, even if I was really resistant to the whole thing, as soon as she posted herself on me, well that's done! Might as well make the absolute most out of the situation and deal with the fallout later!

The voice can go fuck itself when I take my sister to the pharmacy in the morning and make her take a morning after pill, either that or go with it and we tell Mom that she snuck out and went to a magic Rave party and didn't get home till sunrise and got knocked up by some random wizard! Hehe.

Hell, she's pregnant now, might as well exact a little revenge on my sister and fuck the living shit out of that painfully tight pussy for the next nine months!! ;)c she's going to have to move in so I can keep an eye on her anyway! Hell, she can cast a magic spell in my gf so she accepts it all! Lol.

Part two, please!!

lujon2019lujon2019about 3 years ago

half a story gets half a score

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Others said it already

great story with superb writing BUT... it is incomplete + the attitude.of the brother doesn't make much sense. Obviously he is conflicted but when you have such a cute sister... no way you're gonna resist for that long. Definitely needs more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please continue story, there are some gaps with the brothers thought processes and things but they are minor. Enjoyed the magic “spell” to bind him to the bed so she could ride him

VictorDoUrdenVictorDoUrdenover 2 years ago

The crazy and the magic make this so fucking spicy. This story is great I would love to see more like it

Sharkbait83Sharkbait83over 2 years ago

PLEASE…MORE!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

bruh c'mon you gotta give us a 2nd chapter to this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Guys could you suggest any stories like this?

I want slave brother stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Real my ass, this is bullshit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well finished reading the make believe crap, simply after reading nearly two pages read on.... but what a waste of time. Just another fantasy story that is not really entertaining. The whole last page was dumber than a box of rocks.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

fun

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The next chapter... what's another year?

MelwinsMelwins3 months ago

Welp another unfinished story on Literotica. Nothing new but damned if it doesn't upset me every time

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFlameboy580@Flameboy580
392 Followers
Hey everyone, I have started publishing erotica under the pseudonym, Emmett Vosh. Thanks for reading my work! You can find more of my stuff on https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/EmmettVosh Or follow me on twitter @emmettvosh Thank so much for your support!