Bound Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It won't work, Ian...I've finally perfected it." Her voice was dripping with anticipation.

I watched as she slid my boxers off, revealing my erection to the night air. The hunger in her eyes made my mouth dry up. She was like a ravenous beast who had been starved for weeks...

...and had just found prey.

She crawled over me sensuously, kissing my chest as she made her way up to me. Her sensual movements so at odds with her cutesy appearance. She caressed my cheek and kissed me tenderly. After a few moments she broke off to look at me, "The tether's pull is too strong...I can't fight it anymore, Ian..."

My eyes widened as I saw her scooting down my torso...until her wet pussy lips made contact with my dick.

"Lisa...Sis...what are you doing?...don't do this! You know I can't move during a night terror!"

"They aren't night terrors." She said matter-of-factly. "I've been practicing this spell on you for years, trying to perfect it. You won't be able to stop me now..."

She smiled softly at me, but her eyes held a villainous glint in them. "What am I doing? Something I should have done ages ago."

She adjusted and I felt my head prod her wet entrance.

"Lisa...we can't do this! It's wrong!" Anger, fear and arousal flowed through me in confusing but equal parts.

She simply affirmed with, "I know," before she began sliding down my cock.

She was unbelievably tight, and I couldn't breathe as she sank herself onto me. Every touch sent that strange tingly static throughout my body.

She swore as I bottomed out, and her entire body clamped down on me. I could feel her walls trying to adjust to my size, and her nails dug into my chest while she tried to steady herself. She was so fucking tight, her tiny body struggled to accommodate me for several moments.

When she finally got used to it, she looked up at me, tears pooling in those blue eyes. "We are finally one, Ian....my first time."

I felt my forehead begin to sweat. She was a virgin? I just took my baby sister's first time? Guilt and rage flooded me.

Why was she doing this?!

"Lisa! You have to pull out, please! I can't do this to you! We can't do this!"

She began grinding on me, groaning as she did. Her voice came out deeper and more seductive than I ever thought possible, "You've been wanting this all weekend...but I've had to resist the pull of the tether for years. Fantasizing about you...dreaming about you...I masturbated to you nightly, Ian..."

Her hips began bucking urgently, and her walls began contracting around me, making her feel even tighter. Her legs began trembling rapidly, causing her little frame to vibrate on me.

"I've wanted this...for so long. I couldn't...hold on any more...I'm sorry, Ian."

She shook and shuttered as she came on me.

The sight of her losing it on my cock triggered a strange sensation in my gut. It was like we were tied together by an invisible thread, pulling us together. I could literally feel this "tether" now. It pulsed within me every time she moaned, making each time she shuddered and shook far more intense than any sex I've ever experienced. I watched helplessly as wave after wave of pleasure crashed into my sister's petite body, and her eyes rolled to the back of her head as they did.

Part of me hoped she would be done. That she would hop off and apologize for violating me like this.

But a darker part of me craved more.

I felt the tether whispering its encouragement to one more than the other.

As if to match, thunder boomed overhead.

She came down from her orgasm and kissed me deeply. I tried to resist her kiss, but that spot in my stomach started sending pain signals to my brain until I kissed her back. When I kissed her, the pain stopped and was replaced with pleasure. We both quivered at the electric contact, and I heard myself moan into her. Her lips and tongue felt incredible.

The tether...it was intensifying our pleasure?

She moaned in response and began grinding herself on me again.

A voice in my head that wasn't entirely my own wanted me to tell her to ride faster. I wanted my release...

No...wait no I didn't...I didn't want this. I didn't...She's my little sister...I practically raised her...

So why did every point of contact feel so fucking good?

She ran her hands down my chest. Ritualistically worshipping me as she ground herself on me.

"Lisa...munchkin...please..."

"Don't worry, Ian...I won't leave you like this...I'll make you cum..."

"That's not what I meant! We can't-"

My breath was taken from me as she hastened her pace, bombarding my senses with new ecstasy. Each time her tight walls enveloped me sparks of magically enhanced pleasure flowed through me.

I didn't want this. I didn't love my sister this way...so why...

The more I tried to think about how I didn't want this, the more pain I felt. It switched to pleasure the moment I gave in and focused on how good this felt.

I hated this...and yet...why did I want her to grind faster?? Why did it feel so good I could hardly think straight?

The link between us began to throb more insistently. It nagged me any time I tried to focus on something else. I felt my balls begin to tighten, preparing for release.

It was as if this magical force wanted me to fuck her. It overwhelmed me with a strong desire to fill her deeply with my seed.

Her face flushed as she sat up, allowing my cock to penetrate her as deep as possible. She groaned my name as she began rocking me into her g-spot.

"Ian...fuck....you feel...so good!"

"Lisa...please!" I frantically pleaded.

She shook her head in defiance as she began rocking her hips more intently. Her small perky tits poked out as if begging to be played with. I struggled fruitlessly against the magical binds but still couldn't move even an inch.

My orgasm was starting to rise within me, panic rising with it. Despite my every effort to stem the tide, it felt way too good.

Was she even on birth control? I didn't think she was...

"Lisa, you can't...if I cum...at least get a condom!"

The tether reprimanded me with pain as I pleaded with her.

"No! We won't be able to...satisfy the pact if you don't...cum in me." Mischief flared in her eyes as she continued, "Besides...I want you to fill me, Ian..."

At her words the tether spot in my stomach amplified my body's sensitivity further, making each time she ground into me breathtaking. I knew it had done the same for her by the moans erupting from her pale body and hearing them send me into overdrive.

Thought was becoming very difficult.

This was so twisted and gross and wrong....

So why did part of me wish I flip her over and fuck her recklessly?!

At this point, I didn't know if it was the tether compelling me to do that, or my own twisted mind.

While she moved inexpertly, her tightness and the electric pleasure coursing through me were getting to be too much, I panicked as I felt my orgasm getting closer. My body instinctively tried to thrust deeper, fighting against the magical restraint.

I couldn't cum in my sister. I couldn't get her pregnant!

Each time I thought that, the tether flooded me with desire to pour every last drop of my seed into her. It was commanding me to impregnate her...

And I wouldn't be able to fight back much longer.

A blinding flash of light filled the room, followed by the deafening boom of thunder overhead.

Her hips started to shake frantically, and she began to moan louder. "Ian...you feel too good!"

I fought with every fiber of my being to hold back my orgasm. I had to. My sister was too young to have a baby. I was too young! I loved Kayla damn it!

But the tether's dark command would not be denied. It sent pain signals the more I resisted, and overwhelming pleasure if I didn't. It was too much.

I pleaded as my eyes watered, "Lisa please! Get off of me! I'm going to cum!"

Instead she gasped as she began trembling on my cock. Her orgasm took over, and the sight of her euphoric shuttering sent me over the edge. I tried to resist, but I couldn't hold on any longer. My body betrayed me as the most intense orgasm of my life crashed over me, my cock throbbing as it pumped my seed deep into my fertile sister. Pleasure overwhelmed me as I flailed vainly against the magical spell that held me. I could feel her walls gripping me as she orgasmed, greedily sucking out every drop. The pleasure was mind-numbing, and I couldn't do anything but focus on the sensations. Every time she trembled, every time she moaned, my body responded in kind.

My orgasm lasted way longer than usual, and I wasn't able to think straight for any of it.

We were both panting and breathing heavily when she finally stopped shaking.

As our breathing returned to normal and my brain became gradually capable of cognition, so many emotions crashed through me.

Not only had my sister magically restrained me, violated me, and given me the most intense orgasm of my life...I had likely just impregnated her...Son of a bitch...

Nevertheless, some deep primal urge within me had been satiated somehow. I felt better than I had in years, like a weight had been lifted from me.

I looked down to see a glowing string of light coming from that spot in my stomach. It connected to a similar spot on my sister...biding us.

I stared at it in disbelief. This tether bullshit...was real?

That glowing golden thread between us pulsed brightly a few times before it snapped and disappeared...like it was never there at all.

But I could feel its absence somehow...

My overwhelmed mind watched as Lisa collapsed on top of me.

Amidst our breathing, the rain, and the thunder, I couldn't be sure...but I swore I heard a voice then. It was deep, commanding and powerful, "It is done. The pact has been forged. The child of prophesy has been conceived. We shall await the arrival of the prodigy eagerly."

What. The. Fuck?!

I called back to the voice but heard no reply.

Just then, I felt the magic spell start to lift, and I could move.

I wanted to push her off...to demand an explanation...to yell at her...to do something, but the sleep meds were making me feel drowsy. Even so, I resisted them, anger fighting the urge to sleep.

"Lisa...what the actual fuck?"

She let out a contented sigh and began tracing something on my stomach. "Ian, we need to talk about this...but not now...later"

She looked up at me with heavy eyelids, "...sleep."

She muttered something before passing out, and a moment later, my eyes closed and did not re-open.