Bound under Her Boss's Desk Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stared out the window and tried to ignore Jackson which was hard when he slid an arm around her shoulders and pulled her close to him. "This man doesn't know you're my secretary," he whispered in her ear when he felt her tense at his touch. "We're just another couple in his cab. I'm sure he's seen far worse." He told her, his lips very close to her ear and his voice a deep drawl.

He smiled when she took a deep breath and seemed to release some of the tension in her. He moved his finger and pressed it against her lips, his obvious request for her to suck on it. Dahlia pressed her lips together, her eyes wide and flicking towards to the driver.

Jackson rolled her eyes a bit but removed his finger, seeming to let it slide. They passed a few more blocks before Jackson leaned forward to the cab driver and offered him a friendly grin, "You must see quite a few crazy things being a cab driver, do you?" He asked, in way of polite conversation.

The driver rolled his eyes and champed his teeth together a bit. "Y'don't know the half of it mate. I just drive. Everyone's business is their own." He told Jackson who clapped a friendly hand on his shoulder.

"I hope that's true mate, my girl is a being a disobedient bitch right now and I'd quite like to just have a wee word about her behaviour."

The driver scoffed a little and rolled his eyes. "It's a free country man. You pay me and tip well? I'm just the driver. Sort the bitch out if you gotta sort her out."

Jackson seemed pleased with the interaction and leaned back against the seat, urning to look at Dahlia with a heated intense look. She was already squirming a little after his talk with the driver. The man had the audacity to call her a bitch right in front of him! Not only that but she wanted the seat to swallow her in embarrassment when the driver told Jackson to sort his bitch out. Did all men just see women as their own property that they could sort out as they pleased? Jackson reached to put his fingers to her lips again and she was so embarrassed and yet wanted to avoid any confrontation in front of the driver that she opened her lips and let him force his fingers inside her mouth. He shoved three fingers right to the back of her throat and she gagged a bit but he refused to take them out and instead made her suck on them.

"When I want access to one of your holes you fucking give it to me slut," he scolded her. His free hand went to pull her blouse up and he pushed the bottom of it into her mouth replacing his fingers and used a hand to hold it in there. Dahlia couldn't help but sob, utterly humiliated at his words and the lingering glance the driver gave through the rear view mirror to look at her now exposed tits. He slapped her across her breasts and she cried out against her shirt, trying to pull his hand down from her mouth so he would release the shirt gag he had made her but to no avail.

"Stop struggling bitch and hold onto the head rest behind you." She didn't move to do so and Jackson slapped her again, harder this time with more force and intent behind his actions. In that moment Dahlia realised he would not relent until she did as he asked, regardless of the driver's presence or not.

With slightly shaking hands she reached to hold the headrest with both hands, which meant it served to stick her breasts out. "Thats a bit better isn't it slut? Now even the driver can see your big fucking titties, covered with cum and your arousal like the filthy little slut you are. Now spread your legs."

Dahlia's breathing was heavy, her chest heaving in embarrassment already before Jackson even spoke to her and when he did the groan that left her lips was intended as a protest, adamant he drop this and let her try and scrape back some of her dignity by remaining dressed for the rest of the ride. As far as her skirt would allow her she spread her legs, only needing one sharp slap from her boss to remind her to act faster.

"Here's the thing slut." Jackson told her, one finger tracing delicately around her breasts and nipples, making her pant even worse.

"When I want access to you, you don't fucking deny me. If I want your mouth, your pussy or your ass you bend to my will." He let go of her mouth that was ensuring her shirt stay in there. "Now you can sit for the whole car ride with your fucking body out for all of us to see and your legs spread and your shirt in your mouth keeping it goddamn shut and think about how much of a slut you are. A slut for me."

The rest of the car ride didn't reduce the burning in Dahlia's cheeks. The driver cast frequent glances at her and keeping her legs open wasn't helpful for quelling her arousal. She was sure that both Jackson and the cab driver would be able to smell her leaking pussy and despite her being somewhat made to act like this her dripping pussy was the indicator of how much she was enjoying herself. It was portraying her true sluttiness. Despite any protests against her boss there was no denying her body's actions and she was fucking horny as hell. Feeling inferior to his command, and like a cheap office whore who put out when and where Jackson wanted, was the biggest fucking turn on in her life. When he slapped her she both hated it and revelled in it. He made her feel powerless, abused and a slave to his pleasure and yet there was part of her that just wanted him to treat her more like that.

The taxi pulled up outside her house and the driver turned to look at them both. "That's $46.50," he told Jackson who pulled some cash from his wallet, with a very generous tip.

"Pull your top down and get inside," he told her, his voice managing to sound scornful. Like she was a pathetic attention seeking little whore trying to stay valid but failing miserably. "Don't be late to the office tomorrow morning," were his last words before the taxi whisked him away.

Dahlia went on inside and straight to her bathroom where she pulled off her clothes and stood in front of the mirror and looked at herself. Her face was still deeply flushed and although he had wiped most of his markings off her earlier Dahlia could still feel the way he had slapped his thick cock against her face earlier that day and mocked her. Her breasts were red from Jackson's palm and covered in his dried crusty cum. The extra words that Jackson had scribbled on her stomach were there too and she glanced down to try and read what he had written.

'Jackson owns this property'

She sank to the ground, her fingers plunging deep into her pussy before she could even stop herself. Had the cab driver read those words when he'd pulled up at her house and turned to look at her? This was what she was reduced to. A piece of property for Jackson's use. Almost feverishly she pumped her fingers in and out, her other hand going to rub her clit, hoping that today's stimulation and now this would finally push her over the edge of the bloody big cliff she'd been on the edge of the last few days.

As she was trying desperately to get herself off she noticed the rest of the words Jackson had written on her inner thighs while he had been on the phone. "My cunt, my asshole and my mouth belong to Jackson. I'm his office slut so he can use me whatever way he wants and whenever he wants." She was moaning at her own rhythm and her movements become more frantic when she read his words. Casting her eyes she read the other thigh, " Under this desk is where this bitch belongs."

--

Does she get off without Jackson? Can she? Regardless, Jackson has plans for her tomorrow... Stay tuned, leave your comments and feedback below. Hope everyone is keeping safe and healthy.

12
  • COMMENTS
9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

i was wrong about him

i thought he is possessive about her respected the work she did in company cared about her i was excited that for the first time it would be just the two of them exploring bdsm i had quite high hopes from this but

but sadly this gonna turn into another exhibition ,noncon ganbang trash the others write which i always avoid

sadly soon he is gonna pimp her out once she get used to anal ,toys,public exhibition and humiliation which arent my cup of tea so i think my journey with you ends here

as much i loved all the other stuff like her humiliation ,the tittyfuck,the dried cum ,the naughty scribbling on her body all but in their private moment and secrecy sorta office romance

hell we dont even know if he is single or married and using her as a sidechick whils cheating on her other half

no safe word,no trust ,no consent just pure coercion and constant punishment with no rewards

i really hate exhibition and sharing stuff it really redices the appeal

at first he had given the excuse of her burning out due to overworking

making her as a sub only in his office during the lucnch time showing concern for her and her privacy

but now its just becoming a complete bullshit

he is now using her beyond office hours in front of others putting her dignity het career her life at risk

she didnt agreed for beyond offive hours

felt betrayed and disappointed by the taxi part

i think i should drop here

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Please continue this story!

I want to read more and see what happens next!! Particularly because in 6 chapters of a story titled Bound under Her Boss’s Desk, there’s not a lot of exploration of her being... bound under her boss’s desk! There’s so many possibilities here!! I want him to keep her mouth stuffed with cock while having an important meeting. Or fondle her to orgasm while she struggles to stay quiet so others don’t hear. Or if someone else sits down and she doesn’t realize and then starts to suck them off and the secret is out and others in the office begin to use her under their desks as well!

Plus, we need her to get off so he FINALLY fucks her!!! Please write more!

_Le_

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More please!

I love this story!!!! Is there ever going to be another chapter? I check every week!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Best erotic story ever

I can't wait for the next chapter. Please continue with another chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Awesome

Please continue. Can't wait to see what the weekend holds

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Captured Cunt A kidnapped woman submits to her training and breeding.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Training Ch. 01 She didn't expect what her new husband had planned for her.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Positive Reinforcement Learning A magical training collar made for dogs works on Bella too.in Mind Control
Teams Colliding Pt. 01: Bus Ride Forced to share a crowded bus, Anne gets screwed.in NonConsent/Reluctance
My Boyfriend's Dad She dreamt of being fucked by her boyfriend's dadin Mature
More Stories