Bound under Her Boss's Desk Ch. 05

Story Info
Dahlia expresses how she feels.
2.3k words
4.46
30.3k
14

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
meenymo
meenymo
123 Followers

"You were worried that if you went to the cops you'd look like a promiscuous secretary and it would ruin your career?" Dahlia didn't even have to be looking at Jackson to be able to see the smirk on his lips as he said it. He pushed his finger further down her throat and she gagged at the intrusion.

He laughed at her as she coughed and spluttered before he pulled his finger out. "You suck dick better than you clean my fingers off - for someone not wanting to be a whore you sure are making the wrong impression."

Dahlia cried out and flailed around on the desk under his hold, her cheeks flaming red at his constant insinuations of what a whore she was. "Urrrrghhhhhhhaaa," she screamed at him from behind the gag, that feeling of anger at her predicament finding itself in her again. She didn't know why he was able to make her feel so subdued and placid so easily but she felt a flash of defiance and struggled against him.

Jackson sighed at her struggle, his muscles flexing easily to keep her pressed to her desk and her attempt at escaping his grasp, particularly with her hands bound behind her back seeming rather pitiful. He did however move to slip the gag off her and although with her cheek pressed against the desk facing the wall she couldn't see him but she could feel his expectant look.

"Before you say what you clearly desperately would like to say I'll just say that your career isn't ruined. You are a very capable woman, extremely efficient and excellent at your job and our company knows that. You will always have a glowing reference from us here regardless of what precedes normal office business." Jackson's words were spoken sincerely and firmly and left Dahlia a little speechless. She was considering leaving the firm and it was comforting to know that Jackson was willing to provide a reference without dragging her name through the dirt.

She took a shaky inhale and stilled when Jackson spoke again.

"Now I think it's time we make this business between us crystal fucking clear so we're on the same page though Dahlia. How about you get off your chest whatever you need to and then I'll take it from there." His words weren't a question that she could choose how this was going to run, or suggest how she would like to proceed. He just wanted to hear her thoughts. No more, no less.

"I-" The words clogged in her throat and felt impossibly hard to get out of Dahlia's throat. She finally found them though and threw them at him with some heat and anger, "I don't want you to call me your slut, or your whore Jackson! I don't want you to tie me up and push me around like your little fuck toy that you can use and abuse whenever you like for your own sick pleasure. I don't want you to touch me, or even look at me. I want you to leave me the hell alone."

After her little speech her chest was heaving with adrenaline and when Jackson put his hands on her chin and turned it as best she could to look at him she gulped.

"If you're going to spit such demands why don't you be brave enough to look at me when you're speaking to me then Dahlia," Jackson curled her name around tongue, his voice husky and deep. "And while you're looking at me why don't you tell me why you don't want that? Look me in the eyes and tell me without a lie that you don't want this and why."

Dahlia looked into his dark dominating gaze and her eyes flickered away from it before he yanked on her chin a little startling her into looking up at him again. Her neck hurt somewhat from the angle she was on but as Jackson gripped her firmer she felt unable to look away. "I just want to be left alone," she sobbed, tears falling from her cheeks.

"Why?" Jackson growled at her, showing no sympathy for her tears.

"So I don't have to feel like this Jackson! Can't you leave it at that?" She yelled at him now, his never ending line of questions frustrating her and making her angry. Why could he not leave her alone??

"Feel like what Dahlia? How do you really feel?" Jackson was relentless in his line of questioning, determined to get her to admit to what he knew she felt deep down.

"Humiliated! Embarrassed! Isn't that enough? Every time you call me a slut or a whore I feel degraded and filthy like I'm just here for you to use however you want sexually, like I'm just a slave to your pleasure. You tie me up and fuck me in my mouth, on my breasts, spreading your cum all over me and want me to wear it around underneath my clothes for the day like some kind of territorial marking?

You make me feel all of these things and somehow you make me feel like I want it and I want you stop it!

You yank on my hair like some sort of caveman and somehow I bend to your will and enjoy the little rush that it gives me for you to control me like that. You tie me up and I wish you would tie me up more so I can be completely at your whim and mercy however and whenever you like! You abuse my mouth and breasts with your dick and all I can think about day in and day out is you fucking me relentlessly and I can't help but crave the thought of that. You call me a slut, a good girl, a good slut, a whore and dammit I feel like I one and I like it. And then I'm embarrassed and humiliated that I like it but I even like the feeling of being humiliated and feeling less than you? Stop playing fucking mind games and stop twisting my mind and making me feel like this - I just want to be able to go home and get off on my own and not think about any of this again okay??"

Dahlia was absolutely wrecked at the end of those words, her body racking uncontrollably with tears and emotion, her eyes squeezing shut tightly to block out Jackson's simply ravenous lustful look at her.

"Dahlia I need you to understand this okay so listen carefully okay, it's important." The man was rubbing her back gently now and Dahlia was a confused emotional wreck. "Tears are okay, it's okay to feel this stuff but I just need to make sure you hear this okay?" She gave a half nod and another shaky sob which Jackson took as his invitation to continue.

"I'm a dominant man Dahlia. I like submissive woman, ones who yield their control and decisions to me. I get off on that. I like the power, I like feeling superior, and I absolutely crave the idea of you being tied in my office all day for me to use however I like. I crave the power-giving from someone and you are the opposite. You enjoy being able to give up the control and not have to think about making decisions. You enjoy feeling inferior and at my whim and mercy. Humiliation and embarrassment turns you on, being tied up and having no control over the situation turns you on. Those are fucking sexy qualities in a woman. It's a powerful gift you have and the last few days not having a say in what happened has flicked this switch and desire in you that you didn't really know fully existed which is why you're feeling so confused. You can't get off on your own? That's because your desire and arousal is so much more heightened when you give over your power and control to someone dominant who can channel it just right. I could leave you alone, untie you and let you you live your life being sexually unsatisfied and in general just not fulfilled. But I don't think you'd want that, would you?"

There was a deafening silence following his words as he waited for Dahlia to respond. This was it. It was her call from here. There were still some tears remaining as she tried to process his words.

"What does... what does it mean if I say I do want it?" She finally asked, not committing to saying either way what she wanted.

Jackson smiled a little at her question. "It'll mean your pussy, your ass, your tits, your slutty mouth, your whole fucking body is mine. You'll be my slut when you step into this office and I'll use you however the hell I like because slutty whores are no good for anything but spreading their legs and offering up their body to be used."

Dahlia frowned and screwed her eyes shut at his words. She wanted to block this whole past week out of her brain forever and pretend it hadn't happened. Jackson didn't beat around the bush with telling her what he expected either and it was so crass and confronting it was easier to just try and pretend it wasn't happening. "Stop, please stop," she whimpered at him. In return the hand that had been gently touching her back and without realising it making her feel grounded came crashing down on her bare ass cheeks with a hard stinging slap only to be followed by another and another. "Don't shut yourself off and hide away," Jackson scolded her, his voice sounded angry and the dominance in his tone ran very deep and heavily. He slapped her again and with a yank he pulled her from the desk and onto her knees. Untucking her blouse from her skirt that had stayed hiked up around her hips he pulled it up and putting a hand on her neck to push her head down he pulled it over her head. With her hands tied behind her neck unable to free the rest of the top it stayed gathered behind her neck and exposed her breasts that were trying to spill out over her bra.

He pulled them out and over her bra and moved to stand behind her. One hand took her hair and pulled it roughly to make sure she was looking up at him while the other slapped her breasts up and down. She squealed at sting of his slaps but he ignored her protests. "A good slut doesn't block out what's happening or ignore me," he reprimanded her. She groaned, wanting to shut her eyes again and avoid his powerful stare but he had her by her hair making her meet his eyes and as much as she wanted to she couldn't. Her cheeks were absolutely flaming red, and her tits were starting to redden to with his assaulting slaps. After a few minutes he finally subdued from his movements and instead pulled on one of her very hardened and pointed nipples and twisted it in her fingertips. Dahlia was already embarrassingly wet but this sent another spiral of heat to her core and she moaned loudly involuntarily at his touch.

"And now look at yourself," Jackson spoke again, his voice gentler now but with undeniable control. "You're on your knees with your tits hanging out of your bra and you're breathless and horny from me slapping the shit out of them and hanging onto one of the nipples and you're moaning."

Dahlia was panting and her whole body was flaming from her embarrassment at how crude he was with his words and how easily he put her in a position where she had no control and was exposed to him in such a sexually provocative and inferior manner. His words put her in her place, reminding her exactly how pathetic it was that she was here at his feet tied up and at his mercy with her tits out and skirt up making her look like a whore.

"You deserve to be collared and put on a leash and kept under my desk for acting like such a bitch on heat," Jackson's words kept coming and she surprised herself at the moan that escaped her lips at his words. "Oh you enjoy being called a bitch do you? A horny fucking bitch on heat that can't close her legs?" Jackson smirked at her, watching her clench her legs together and squirm against her bindings, obviously uncomfortable and aching with a raging desire in her pussy to be fucked.

"Well you little slut I'm just waiting for you to tell me if you want this or not. Surrender your body to my control, or not, I've had my taste over the last few days of you and you have of me so now you must decide. If you want this there's no going back."

Dahlia looked down at the ground and Jackson pinched and squeezed her nipple harder. "Aaaahhhhh," she squealed, feeling her whole pussy contract and pulse and she wished Jackson were buried deep inside her right now instead of just barely touching her.

"I - aahhhh-" her pussy contracted its muscles again and she cried out at how hot and unfulfilled she was, this time not even in response to his touch but the darkened lusty look in his eyes. The man was able to drive her crazy and make her so needy for him even with barely touching her. "I want this," she told him, her body a quivering mess. "I want you, please."

Jackson's lips curved into a satisfied smile and he smoothed her hair down and patted her head, "Good girl," he told her. "What a good slut."

———-

As always hope you're enjoying it and comments and feedback is always welcomed! Stay safe everyone.

meenymo
meenymo
123 Followers