All Comments on 'Boundaries, Shattered'

by HS98

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Long but good story, can’t wait for more, keep up the great work

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Ugh so tired of the whole "hymen is broken" thing in stories. That isn't how sex works and is instantly a turn off imo

imurddyimurddyover 4 years ago
One small thing

Great concept for a story. However, if you're going to write like you're living in America, it would be more in keeping with the story if you used American measurements. Still giving you a 5.

HS98HS98over 4 years agoAuthor

@First Anonymous

Thanks for the encouragement, fair point about the length, I'll try for the later installments to be shorter

@Second Anonymous

Sorry for souring your experience of reading this story.

True, that's not how it works. The point of the scene where it is mentioned is not saying the truth, it's a pre-prepared answer, which may or may not be true, that Selena gives Eric to push him into finally fucking her, given that Eric is the type of a guy (40+ y.o., conservative immigrant background, not many female sexual partners.) who likely doesn't know how hymens actually work and believes the stereotypes instead.

The stereotypical concept is even mocked there with Selena referring to a "magical barrier left for you to dispel."

Fair criticism though, I doubt I'll use something like that again, it's really a rather outdated stereotype.

@imurddy

Thanks for your kind words and 5 stars, I truly appreciate that.

True, that's something I thought about before even starting to write the story. Apart from it being more natural for me, I really think it makes more sense for the characters to use metric units, at least in their minds (Which is what they do.). Those people are first- and second-generation immigrants, after all, with links to their heritage still quite strong (Martina spends most of the story with her parents in Argentina, for the most obvious example). They speak English at home (especially as it is Selena's mother tongue), but changing the way they think about something so basic is not something they'd see as necessary.

mr_morganmr_morganabout 4 years ago
Fantastic Job

Very well done! In some ways you remind of the authors TryAnything and fictitious, both of whom are excellent at their work. Can’t wait to see what else you do. I read your other two works and they are quite good as well. I look forward to watching your progress.

Papabear73Papabear73over 3 years ago
5 stars. Damn good.

Definitely 5 stars from me. Personally, I love the longer stories, but then, I'm a book reader, soooo. Anyway, absolutely loved this, and I am about to go read your other stories now. Keep up the good work.

rickydean56rickydean5611 months ago

After seeing mammoth breast mentioned the 10 time I gave up. I get so sick of fat tits, fat ass fat gut are all part of well fat girls. I do not get off on fat. DD breast on a slim girl is impossible and gross anyway.

HS98HS9811 months agoAuthor

@ rickydean56

Understandable, we all have our own preferences. Your comment definitely reminded me to start showing more love to flatter girls in my stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHS98@HS98
Current status of my works: - I'm not focusing on English-language works so much right now, instead writing mostly stories in my native language, since the local erotica scene here really needs all the shots in the arm it can get. I might post those stories here in the other ...