Boundaries, Shattered

Story Info
Money breaks boundaries between a father and a daughter.
23.4k words
4.33
77.2k
70
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HS98
HS98
651 Followers

Disclaimer: As is usual to state on Literotica, all characters participating in sexual acts occurring in this story are at least 18 years of age.

Some notes about the story:

Originally, this story was supposed to be a short prologue chapter to a longer, multi-part story, however, it grew much bigger than I anticipated before I started writing it. In fact, with 23,666 words, this story is, I believe, rather longer than average for stories on Literotica. If you don't like longer stories, you've been warned.

In addition to pure pleasure and primal lust, incestuous acts in this story are committed in expectation of a future monetary reward. This scenario was inspired by various, mostly Japanese, porn videos with the theme of family members committing incestuous acts on camera for money. Considering the plausibility of such a scenario (Howard Stern's now semi-legendary "It's Just Wrong" series was done over a decade ago, we are almost certainly getting something like this if the attitude towards incest thaws just a little), I was a little shocked at the relative dearth of stories and videos with such a theme, so instead of complaining about it online, I decided to write my own. If you like this particular set-up for incest-themed stories, good for you, if not, you've been warned.

At first I thought of setting this story in a country which already has weak, or basically non-existent, laws against incest, however, in the end I decided to place this in the U.S.A. a few years from now.

With all of that said, I hope you'll enjoy reading this story. Please, don't forget to comment, rate and if you like it, favorite the story. Constructive critique and feedback is always welcomed.

***

+++ Eric Santos +++

Eric Santos sighed to himself as his work computer finally shut itself off and he went to gather his things. Finally, there it was. An end to yet another boring working day spent checking some numbers he didn't care about, moving some, deleting some, adding some and taking care not to fuck it all up.

"Don't tell me you're already leaving," the voice of his friend, John, called at him from the open doors of his office, across the hallway. "There's absolutely no way you could've finished all of that already."

"Yes, I did," Eric replied nonchalantly. "You wanna know my secret? Fuckin' hate your work and you'll have plenty of motivation to finish it as soon as possible." Eric said only half-jokingly.

He didn't exactly hate his work though. Well, not all of it. He hated the "work" part of it, that endless, soul-sucking number-crunching and number-munching, which, despite stealing away countless hours of his life in one of the most monotonous and dreary ways possible, only awarded him a shitty, below-average pay.

Then, there were parts of his work he liked. Pretending to work with those despised numbers while surfing the net and checking his social media and Youtube feeds? That he liked so much it was the thing he spent the majority of his "working" day doing. Joking with his friends about their shit job? Of course, always. Looking at the hot, young interns and secretaries his colleagues and superiors loved to employ? Ogling their busty, curvy, young bodies, then going to the bathroom to waste some "valuable" time in his work by masturbating to their eroticized images in his mind? He never said no to that. Well, at least for almost all the time he was working there, at least. Because now, as much as he always liked it, he couldn't do it this time.

The reason for this was his wife, Martina. Or rather, her attempt to restart their sex life. Not all of it, of course. They still had regular sex about twice a week, which was the routine they settled in after the first year of their marriage. The problem was, by now, it sucked. Their once passionate lovemaking sessions had by now degenerated into pathetic slapping of two equally disinterested bodies into each other, trying to recreate a scene either of them saw in a porn video they watched sometime in the last week. Not even his wife's considerable attractiveness could save their sex life from being a rather sad sight to behold.

A natural result of 22 years of marriage? Almost certainly. Any less shitty because of it? Not a bit. Martina, especially, was unwilling to accept that this was all her fantasies could lead to. A novelist by trade, especially of works of the romance genre, she refused to consider this possibility and set about to bring the lost spark of passion into their marriage, no matter what.

This decision led her down an interesting rabbit hole. She discovered a multitude of ways to transform the vanilla sexual act of lovemaking into something more risqué. Dozens of models of vibrators, dildos, and other accessories. Vast array of costumes, each fitting some particular fetish or fantasy. Various ways of bringing other people into the act, from threesomes, through cuckoldry and straight adultery, all the way up to free-for-all swingers parties and orgies. They tried a lot of those together, some with better results than others (it took a single night with one of the many young, busty interns in his company to realize no type of adultery was made for them), but ultimately, nothing worked.

Until his wife got the idea which they were currently executing.

The regular sex you've been having for years is just shitty at this point and nothing helps?

Have you truly tried everything?

Have you simply tried turning it off and on again?

For Eric, it was off for the last three weeks. Three weeks of no sex and no masturbation. To make it easier for them, Martina went out-of-town a couple of days after they started it. At first, Eric didn't think much about what three weeks with no cumming allowed will be like. He thought he would barely notice it. Instead, he could think of nothing else for the last couple of days. It was far harder then he thought. He never realized just how strong his sex drive still was.

Now, he did realize. The way his eyes simply glued themselves on the figures of damn near every female that passed by his office. The way his cock could be hard for an insanely long time waiting for the release it got so used to getting regularly.

The way even now, as he closed the door to his office on Friday, a feeling he loved due to it meaning an imminent break from his shitty job, all he could think about was sex.

"Mr. Santos!" called out a high-pitched voice from John's office.

"Shit," though Eric, "not her."

Mary, John's new secretary, suddenly entered his field of vision. Being the bustiest of the young females he was regularly seeing around his workplace, he dreaded interacting with her in the state he was in now.

"Are you really going home so soon?" she asked, sounding slightly pleadingly "won't you wait for us? Last time we all went to that McDonald's you love going to on Fridays, we had a lot of fun together. I thought we would go again this week."

"Sorry Mary," he answered "I have a lot of stuff to do at home. Can't wait for you guys. Sorry.". He thought he was lying to her. If he only knew at that moment just what was waiting for him at home...

On his way out of the building and into his car, he did everything he could to avoid having to look at women as much as possible. Those last three weeks made him realize just how much he loved busty young women. He was a breast man through and through but when the woman was also young, with her perky tits still holding quite firmly, with the future sagging seeming an impossible fantasy, that's when he lost all inhibitions. It was already clear to him he was going to have Mary's buxom chest on his mind for a long time. Once again, he will be happy if his cock will be flaccid by the time he'll get home.

Still, he had no intention of giving up on this and just jerking off. If this could reignite their sex life (an assertion that seemed self-evident to his sex-starved mind and full balls), he had to try it. When was the last time they had some honestly passionate sex? In college? At their honeymoon? When their daughter, Selena, was 4 and went to his parents' house for the first time? He had to do this, no matter how shitty it might make him feel at times. Soon, he was convinced, he was once again going to have wild, passionate sex with his hot wife.

As he fired-up his car's engine and started his ride home, the only thing he could think about was his wife's body. Her pert, fuckable mouth. Her big, squeezable tits. Her beautiful ass, begging to be slapped. Her well-sculpted thighs just waiting to be parted. Her shapely legs, just waiting to kneel before him.

Little did he know, a different pair of shapely legs, a pair that actually will kneel for him soon, was just now kneeling in his house. Little did he know, he wasn't going to fuck his wife for quite some time.

+++Selena Santos+++

"Of fuck!" A handsome young man cried out. A couple of hours ago, he decided to cheer himself up by going to a pizzeria with his friends. Now, in the Santos family residence, he was having the time of his life. Looking down, he saw the most erotic scene of his life. A beautiful young woman's mouth wrapped around his hard cock. Her massive tits, big in any case but looking profanely massive on her slender frame, swaying back and forth as her head furiously bobbed up and down along the length of his hard shaft. Her hands with slender fingers and nicely manicured black nails squeezing his muscular thighs strong enough to leave scratch marks. Her well-sculpted, curvy hips and beautiful, rather small, but still feminine round ass sticking out as her legs knelt on the hard floor. He was blown a lot of times, but this was something completely different. Her skill, her beautiful body kneeling before him... Trying not to cum was going to be a challenge.

With an audible "Pop!" she slid her tightly shut mouth from his cockhead and looked up at him. "Enjoying this, aren't you?" she playfully asked, as her right hand left his thigh to stroke his rock-hard shaft, while her left hand moved to cusp and tease his balls.

"Best I've ever got. You suck like a pro Selena," he said, somewhat unsure of himself. "I can call you that, right? I mean, we only met a couple hours ago."

Selena forced herself to not laugh. "I'm on my knees before you, with my hands busily stroking, cusping, and teasing your cock and ballsack, both of which are coated in my saliva. I think how long we know each other is irrelevant at this point."

He nodded in agreement, then grunted as Selena's mouth went from teasing him back to enveloping his hard shaft, and her head again started dutifully bobbing on it.

"You look hella cute from here," he said.

"So do you." she thought to herself. She liked to think of herself as a mostly-asexual girl who only had a strong oral fixation, but however much she tried to deny it, the truth was that she did feel an attraction to men (and to women too...), however small, beyond the possibilities of sucking them. At 170 cm, she didn't have as many possibilities of being with a significantly taller man as most of her petite peers did. But when she did, such as right now, she felt her body (well, her pussy mostly) respond to the reality quite positively.

"Fuck, I think it's coming," he grunted. Selena felt his body tense and prepared for his cumshot.

"Fuck. Fuck, here it comes!" he grunted as if it wasn't obvious by now. Three waves of hot, salty cum filled Selena's pert, small mouth and she dutifully swallowed each one immediately. The young man collapsed on the floor, struggling to catch his breath for a couple seconds, after what felt like his entire ballsack being emptied.

"Damn." he finally said, "You really are one good whore."

"I'm not a whore," Selena retorted. "I just like sucking off poor suckers who later have to pay me for it," she said sternly and with a hint of arrogance in her voice.

So, now, sir," she said as she looked the young man in the eyes as she began to put her waitress' uniform back together "how big of a tip would you say I really deserve?"

With a cocky, satisfied look on his face, the young man took out his wallet, pulled out a 50 dollar bill and handed it to her. Selena didn't break her gaze and looked at him incredulously while ignoring his outstretched hand holding the bill. Slightly surprised, the now annoyed-looking young man took out another 50 dollar bill to add to the first one.

This, Selena could accept.

"Only because your mouth is really worth it."

"Yeah, whatever," Selena retorted as they walked to the door.

"You gonna tell your friends about this?" she asked.

"Why would I? The less guys I get to share you with, the better." he said, apparently believing himself to be dominating the situation.

"Whatever," she replied "and it's "fewer", not "less" unless you have uncountably many friends, which didn't seem to be the case at the pizzeria. Like, not by a long shot."

"You know, you look really white for someone with your name," he said, trying to sound casual as he was leaving the door, but just coming off as slightly dumb.

"Father's family are Spanish and Polish immigrants, mother's family are Italians living in Argentina. Dunno what you expected," she said as she closed the door after him and went to watch him while he went back to his friends, and she couldn't help but smile to herself.

115 dollars. That's how much she got out of this poor guy in two hours, without even doing anything she didn't want to. The 15 dollar tip she got was thanks to her busty, curvy figure which he couldn't take his eyes off of every time he saw her in the pizzeria. Now, she could add 100 dollars for a six-minute blowjob she wanted to do probably even more than him. From the way they dressed, talked and carried themselves, there was no way he or his friends were anything else than she was, lower-middle-class kids, working shitty part-time jobs at best. That money was probably a notable part of that guy's monthly pay, and that poor sucker gave it all up in 2 hours for some eye candy and six minutes of pleasure. Hell, had her shift been ending sooner, it wouldn't be even 2 hours. That guy was transfixed the moment he saw her, this could have all been done in 10 minutes.

"Guys can be so dumb sometimes..." she sighed to herself and smiled. She didn't even know his name. Did he even need a name though? Tall, muscular, nice cock and willing to fuck-up his monthly budget for a couple of minutes of pleasure for both of them, that was all she needed to know about him.

The beeping of her phone in her pocket broke off her light daydreaming.

"Hi Mom," she answered.

"Hi Selly" Martina said, "your father just texted me that he's going to that McDonald's he goes every Friday before he comes home."

"Good, everything going by the plan," Selena chuckled, "you know exactly what to do now."

"Erm, do I really have to tell him just that little? Shouldn't I rather tell him everything?" Martina started sounding desperate.

"Selly, please, he'll take it much better from me than from you, I'm his wife, you're his daughter, for God's sake, I should be the one, not you, to talk with him about such things, such, such..." Martina didn't have the chance to finish the sentence as Selena cut off her desperate pleading.

"Sexual things, mom. Such sexual things you mean," Selena said with a cocky arrogance in her voice.

"No offense Mom," she said, in a tone which sure sounded offensively "but you simply don't understand men. You've had one boyfriend since college with whom you've had regular sex every three or four days since you married him. He has never gone this far without an orgasm. You simply don't know what guys in such a situation are willing to do, what thoughts they start having, what lines they are willing to cross just for an opportunity to empty their ballsacks, and, being with only one guy in your entire life, you simply don't understand how little of a generalization this is.".

Not feeling like lecturing her mother anymore, she adopted an authoritative tone "Look, Mom, we have a plan. A plan which I thought up because I understand the situation we are in, and where we are trying to get, much better than you do. So, stick to the plan, trust me, and don't fuck it up if you don't want to risk the happiness of our family. Understood?".

"Y-Yes, dear. Yes, I understand," Martina said, defeated. "I'll tell him only what you want me to tell him, just as you want it."

After a longer-than-comfortable pause, Martina added: "I really, really hope you know what you are doing."

"Mom," Selena said, once again with that cocky, arrogant tone "You don't have to hope or pray, or whatever. I know exactly what I'm doing."

+++A Nasty Revelation+++

In the far corner of a half-empty McDonald's, Eric was slowly finishing eating the last of the three cheeseburgers he ordered, while intermittently washing it down with the remains of a large Coca-Cola. This had become just as routine to him as his soul-sucking accounting job. Every Friday after work, jumping in here for the same order as always, to celebrate the end of yet another crappy week of dreary work. This time though, it was a little different. This time, he was looking forward to something much different than his usual routine coming in just a couple days. This time, his little celebration meant something to him. This time, he felt good about the situation he was in.

And this time, his phone beeped while he was eating.

"Hi. You're at that McDonald's now? When are you coming home?" Was the text message from his wife.

Slightly surprised he answered. "Finishing the last burger now, I'll be in the car in about five minutes and then it's only about 10 minutes' worth of driving till I'm home. Why are you asking tho, you should know this by now."

"Just trying to start a conversation innocently." Was her answer.

This piqued Eric's curiosity, an answer which he didn't know he was looking forward to, but which sounded perfect for the occasion. "Oh, we need an innocent beginning now? :D Does this mean this is gonna get nastily not-innocent? :D :D I'd love that you know."

He tried to sound witty, but couldn't manage much as he was now obviously aroused. His wife wanted to play with him, now that he was just a couple days from achieving the goal she set for him?

Well, if this ended up with him having to jerk off, it would be her mess to clean, he chuckled to himself.

"Well yeah. This is going to become a very dirty conversation. Extremely dirty, in fact." Martina replied.

And, here it was. Blood started filling his for-quite-some-time flaccid cock. Before he wrote the fifth word of his reply, he was fully hard again.

"Can't say I'm not looking forward to it then :D. Very well, what nasty, non-innocent conversation does my sexy wife want to have with me? :)" He was looking forward to his wife's next message, but the one that came slightly surprised him.

"Remember the thing a couple of months ago that caused such a big humbug on the TV, on the internet and so on? That incest thing?"

OK, he was not expecting this reply. At all. What was she going to tell him? What did she want with that incest thing?

He, of course, knew what she was talking about. A couple of months ago, some Senator teamed-up with some Governor and various State Representatives to try to push through the legalization of incest. Just like the backlash, it was a bipartisan effort, something quite rare in those times. Every preacher in the country seemed to go crazy over it, night-time show hosts and comedians had times of their lives thanks to it, the internet went crazy with "insist" jokes, etc..

Then people realized there are countries where things like that are legal already and still only a minuscule amount of people do it there, some compromise was found, and it passed both House and the Senate quietly. The President signed off on it, and that was it, incest was legal.

HS98
HS98
651 Followers