Boundary Crossing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lorraine let my cock down gently as she turned her body and closed the distance between her mouth and Alsace's pussy. Alsace continued to rub her clit, but shuddered as her cousin closed in. I hadn't been able to believe my lock that I'd been locked in with an able, willing, and frankly ravenous young woman, and had never imagined her enjoying the delights of another woman.

I took a seat on the sofa next to Alsace to get a better view of my roomie going to town. Her eyes were closed and her brunette hair collapsed around her cheeks like a curtain, but I could hear the slurping sounds that told me her tongue was entering deeply. I ventured a hand over to Alsace's chest, cupping a breast through her camo angora top. Just as I suspected--no bra, either. I've always been fond of the feel of a woman's breasts through a sweater--as far as feels go, it ranks up there in my book with the silkiness of a woman's inner thigh.

Alsace turned her face to mine, and grasped my face in her hands--the fingertips of her right still slick with her juices, and pulled me in for a kiss. Our tongues danced, but even with my eyes closed, I could still hear, and paired those sounds with the mental image I hoped to keep on file forever of Lorraine between her legs. I let my left hand drop to the hem of her sweater and work its way underneath and back up, palming a C-cup breast and tracing the length of her nipple with my thumb.

"I guess I'm overdressed,"Alsace murmured to my lips. We interrupted our kiss so she could pull her sweater off, dropping it carelessly over the back of the sofa. Before I could move my hand back in place, Lorraine swept up from below and took Alsace's breasts in hand, sucking on one nipple, then the other.

"You greedy little bitch!" I shouted. "Rations! Rations! You can't have both!"

Alsace laughed and met me with a smile. "She's left you an opening elsewhere, Teddy. When opportunity knocks..."

"Lick a pussy?"

"I think that's how it goes."

I started to shift Lorraine's legs out of the way to get at Alsace, but then realized that I had access to a double-helping. It was almost too much. Almost. It took some doing to work my way through the tangle of legs, though as you can imagine, I enjoyed squeezing past four silky inner thighs at once. I felt like a cock, smoothly pushing through the labia. Once inside, my entire field of vision was filled with pussy. Alsace's, down below, shaven clean, and Lorraine's above neatly trimmed in brown fur. I loved the sweet-tangy taste of Lorraine's juices, but I couldn't wait to try Alsace, and having been warmed up by Lorraine's tongue, she was wet and ready. I easily slid three fingers into her, pulled them out, and licked them clean one by one. She had a similar taste to Lorraine, but stronger. The difference could have been in diet--it was certainly likely that she'd consumed something other than come these past few weeks. I dove in for a taste right from the source. I could hear her moan somewhere beyond Lorraine's body. As I tongued her clit, my fingers wandered up Lorraine's silky inner thigh, tickling her enough to make her laugh, and started rubbing her button.

Perhaps this was how the early astronauts felt, trapped in a confined space, pressing buttons simultaneously, though I doubt they ever dared use their tongues. It didn't take long for Lorraine's juices to start flowing and I alternated between the taps, fingering one cousin, while tonguing the other. Maybe it was my French-German heritage, but I felt at home in this territory.

Lorraine came first, thrusting her body forward onto her cousin and rubbing her clit up against Alsace's pubic mound. As she seemed to be taking care of herself, I concentrated on bringing Alsace up to speed, pumping my fingers in and out while chasing her clit with the tip of my tongue. I sensed that she was getting close, and then suddenly a blast of warm liquid washed over my hand and across my face. With Lorraine's legs wrapping around my head at the same time Alsace ejaculated, I felt for the first time since the quarantine had started, that I was in mortal danger.

When the tide of Alsace's orgasm subsided, I slid down her thighs slicked-up like river rocks. Above me, Lorraine was collapsed on Alsace, their bodies now a single autonomous region.

* * *

We must have all slept because it was dark when I awoke, and although Lorraine had rolled off to the side, she and Alsace still held together in a naked embrace. I tried to stand, but being weak from hunger I stumbled and fell on top of the cousins. I nestled my head onto Alsace's chest and circled my arms around her waist to anchor myself in place.

Alsace stirred with an "Mmmm..." and opened her eyes. Their green was startling at this distance. She leaned her head down and kissed me on the forehead. I read it as a thank you, but it seemed very intimate. I'm not sure what I expected after what we just did--was she going to send me a card? Lorraine slept on next to us, and although she and I had never had any conversation about being in a relationship, it seemed like cheating to do anything with her cousin behind her back. Or at least next to her while she slept. But laying on top of Alsace while we were both naked? That's just hospitality. Like offering her a blanket.

Alsace shifted under me with a groan, pulling an arm out from under Lorraine. "Arm's asleep," she explained, shaking it out. Her jiggling had unforeseen impacts, my waking member slipping along her inner thigh as it grew, huddling toward her warmth. I moved my own body in response, pressing the tip of my cock against Alsace's labia, while simultaneously doing my best to nudge Lorraine awake to assuage my guilt. Alsace grabbed my butt cheeks in her hands and pulled me up into her while doing her own earnest best to poke Lorraine with her elbow. She succeeded in getting Lorraine to open her eyes just as I made my entrance.

Lorraine's yawning smile and Alsace's wandering hands constituted the consent I sought and we entered into trilateral agreement. I turned back to Alsace as her eyes seemed to relax into her skull. She shuddered in fulfillment as I started into a steady rhythm. Lorraine watched with interest, but evidently wasn't ready to jump in just yet.

Alsace's hands wandered up my back to my head and pulled me into a long kiss. Our tongues danced, settling into a tempo complimentary with my pumping pace. I caught on quickly that she was using my tongue as a joystick of sorts, prompting me when to go faster, when to go harder. She groaned around my mouth as her fingers tore through my hair. Her body was new to me, fresh, and in the excitement, I forgot myself, and as she orgasmed, I emptied inside of her.

"Teddy!" Lorraine yelled, suddenly awake and cognisant of what had happened. "No waste!" She shoved me off of Alsace and onto the floor and quickly knelt between her cousin's legs, making a slurping sound like she was eating an oyster from a half-shell. Then, a moment later, she climbed Alsace's body and dripped some of the precious protein into her waiting mouth.

This ritual breaking of bread, so to speak, inspired me to plan a sequel. I knelt down behind Lorraine and began rubbing at her clit. I heard her moan, in response, into the echo chamber of Alsace's open mouth, eerily amplifying the sound. After a moment Alsace joined her, an octave lower, creating an eerie polyphonic sound of mutual satisfaction. I briefly wondered what effect this sound would have, amplified further, and pumped out into the streets.

I parted Lorraine's lips with my fingertips and ran them along the inside of her labia, seeking the moisture I knew lay beneath the surface. Soon, my fingers were pleasantly shiny. Lorraine rubbed her mound against Alsace's, triggering her, and increasing the volume on the polyphonic cousin moan to the point where it very well could have been heard outside. I don't know about any passersby, but this certainly had the expected impact on me. I knelt behind Lorraine and eased inside of her, playing their moan like a slide trombone.

As I began to pump I heard shouts and wails from the street woven into the intense sounds of pleasure emanating from the mass of flesh filling my field of vision. Something momentous was happening--perhaps the order had at last lifted--but there was no stopping us now. I fingered Alsace as I worked Lorraine over with my member. As their volume increased, so did the cries from outside. The blood flowed from my brain to my cock, my vision blurred, and the two sources of sound became indistinguishable. At times it sounded as if the crowds were moaning and Alsace and Lorraine crying out. One thing was for sure, we were all getting close to the end.

I came, throwing my head back and screaming, punctuating the droning sounds of pleasure and pain that filled the air. I heard foot stomps down the hall, then fists on the door, begging to join us. Lorraine and Alsace fell silent. The door frame splintered, but it was too late. We had already crossed the boundary. We were already gone.

12