BoundJana Valentine 2020

Story Info
Requested Valentines Day special story.
1.8k words
3.57
1k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun was starting to set as the 32 year old man walked out of his local pharmacy with red roses in one hand and a heart shaped box of chocolates in the other. He placed the items into the passenger seat of his car and began to drive down the road. He looked at the time and then back at the gifts he had bought for his girlfriend of 4 years. Maria was an amazing girlfriend and David thought that the flowers and chocolates were a nice addition to the necklace he had purchased weeks before for her as a surprise. Not only was today Valentines Day but it was also their 4 year anniversary. He knew she would enjoy whatever he got her but no matter what he did for her he never thought is was good enough for her and that she deserved more. David could give Maria the stars in the sky and still think it wasn't enough.

As he drove down the road David saw a young woman in her early 20s standing on the side of the road wearing hiking gear trying to wave him down. Dave pulled over several feet away from the young woman and stepped out of his car.

"Is everything okay miss?" he asked puzzled.

"I think I may have hurt my leg. I tripped a while back and I could really use a lift." The girl said.

Dave's eyes ran up and down the woman's body. She was about 5'3 tall, with blonde shoulder length hair which was tied into a pony tail under a baseball cap, and a slim figure which worked well with what appeared to be a nice set of B-cup breasts.

"Where do you need to go?" David asked with a smile.

"Just into town. I left my car parked in a free lot behind the train station." She explained.

Dave agreed to give her a lift since the train station was on the way to Maria's house.

"Thank you so much sir" the hiker thanked as she walked over to the car. Dave helped put the hiking bag into the back seat of his car and moved the flowers and chocolates over as well so the woman could sit in the front seat.

"I'm, Jana by the way." The woman said as they both got into the car and buckled up.

"David, nice to meat you," he said before turning the car back on and resuming his drive.

The two talked as Dave drove. Jana had seen the flowers and chocolates and asked if Dave was married. Dave told Jana about his girlfriend Maria and that he had been on his way to see his girlfriend when he stopped to help her.

"She is one lucky woman. Its hard to find guys these days that are kind like you. Not everyone would stop to help some stranger on the road and even less would offer to give them a lift across town." Jana said sounding very appreciative of what David was doing for her.

After a bit more time Dave pulled into the parking lot of the train station. There were a decent amount of cars in the park however there were no people in site. The station had closed 40 minutes earlier so the majority of the cars had either been left overnight by passengers or by workers.

"My car is right over there," Jana said pointing to a little dark green car.

Dave pulled up beside it and parked his vehicle.

"I really do appreciate this. I can handle things from here," Jana said with a smile.

Dave sat for a moment thinking. It felt as if time slowed down as he attempted to make calculations in his head. Then without any warning David made a swift move striking Jana in the neck twice causing her to loose consciousness. Thanks to David once being a Martial Arts expert he was able to get off the quick surprise strike without Jana having a clue.

With the woman now incapacitated David put his car back in drive and headed out of the park and back down the road. To anyone that may have looked into the car it simply looked like Dave was driving and his passenger was sleeping peacefully.

Dave pulled up to the house his parents and left him when they passed away and parked the car in the garage with Jana still unconscious in the passenger seat. He got out of the car and carried Jana's limp body into the house. Dave's girlfriend had not gotten home from work yet which gave him some wiggle room to deal with the hiker.

The man placed Jana's body onto the sofa and headed into another room only to return minutes later with a bag. He placed the bag on the coffee table and pulled out restraints and gags to use on his captive. David admired the girl's figure fondling her more than once. He stripped her down to the sports bra and elastic underwear she had on and then began to restrain her. Leather straps bound her arms behind her back at both the wrists and elbows. Her legs were then restrained in a similar manner above and below the knees but not the ankles. Next was a large dildo-type gag which was inserted into Jana's mouth and secured behind her head with a buckle.

With the young hitchhiker stripped down to her underwear, bound up, and gagged she was quite the site. Dave looked at his handiwork but could only admire for a moment before the sound of the front door unlocking and opening could be heard.

"Sorry I'm late there was this whole thing at work and I feel like I hit every red light on my way here." Maria's voice echoed from the door as she walked in.

Jana started to stir awake from the noise finally becoming aware once again. Dave quickly grabbed the bound and gagged woman and carried her to a room. The captive struggled every inch of the way grunting and screaming into her gag realizing there was a second person in the house that could find her.

"Mmmpphh!" Jana mumbled her tongue pressed down by the rubber penis gag in her mouth.

Dave opened the door to a room with no lights on and tossed Jana inside. She felt her body fall onto cushions. Dave then closed the door and went to greet his girlfriend.

"Hello beautiful!" He said seeing his redheaded girlfriend and giving her a hug and a kiss.

"My love" Maria said back returning the kiss.

"Since it is so late I was thinking we could stay home and cook instead of trying to find a place that's not busy." Dave suggested.

"That's delightful." Maria said excitedly.

The two started to make a simple pasta dinner for themselves. As they made dinner Dave teased his girlfriend by kissing her and running his hands over her lightly tanned skin and c-cup breasts. They then sat down and talked about their days with Maria completely unaware that her boyfriend had kidnapped some random hitchhiker and she was bound up and gagged only feet away from her in another room.

The couple finished their meal and cleaned all the dishes and kissed a bit in the kitchen like teens would when their parents left them alone for a while.

"Maybe I should slip into something a little sexier -- or maybe just slip out of everything," Maria teased whispering into Dave's ear.

"Either way you will be naked fast," Dave said giving his girlfriend a slap on the ass before they both started to make their way to their bedroom.

Jana could hear the footsteps of two people outside the room she was bound and gagged in and tried as hard as she could to make noise and get someone's attention. She moaned and groaned and struggled around bounding up and down on what she believed to be a bed that Dave had tossed her onto.

As Dave and Maria walked by the guest bedroom she could hear shuffling from what should have been a vacant room.

"Whats that?" she asked,

"What?" Dave asked back trying to pretend he couldn't hear the hitchhiker.

Maria turned to the spare room opened the door and turned on the light. Bouncing around on the bed attempting to make noise to be found was Jana.

"Oh my god!" Maria said in complete shock seeing some stranger bound and gagged on the visitor bed.

"Mmmpppphhhh!!" Jana tried to scream through her gag begging for help.

"I can explain --" Dave started as his girlfriend ran over to Jana.

"Look at how cute she is!" Maria exclaimed pinching Jana's cheeks.

"Mmmpphhh?!?!" the blonde girl grumbled in shock and horror.

"And look at the bubble butt" Maria added giving Jana a good spank.

"I was going to show her to you later- I guess the surprise is over now." Dave said with a sigh.

"Shes perfect. I cant wait to train her. Does she have a name?" Maria asked acting like a kid who get a puppy as a gift.

"Her name is Jana but you can rename her if you want," Dave said.

"Jana is fine" Maria said looking into the girl's blue eyes with her own brown ones.

"Mmmpphh" Jana mumbled.

"Poor thing -- did he use a cock gag on you?" Maria asked unbuckling the gag and pulling it out of the woman's mouth.

"What -- Where -- If you just let me go I wont say anything," Jana blurted out.

"Shhhhh -- doll you are our property now. You will learn to love is and us over time." Maria explained to Jana with a kind smile.

"Can we play with her now?" Maria asked turning to her boyfriend.

"Of course we can" Dave answered.

Jana had no idea what kind of life she had just been brought into. The couple started off by teasing her for over an hour with various toys that stimulated her. She had never felt pleasure coursing through her body like she was felt that night. After some foreplay Maria left the room returning a few short minutes later wearing a large strap-on. Jana was teamed by Maria and Dave all night taking Dave's cock and Maria's rubber dick in every way imaginable. Dave busted all over her as well as inside her mouth and ass. She was a complete mess by the time it was all over. Her blonde hair was tangled, her make-up running, her body covered in sweat and cum as well as some playful hickies and scratches.

"How was that Jana?" Maria asked laying her naked body down next to Jana who was still tied up.

Jana refused to respond however eventually she would admit that she had never felt better in her life. That night was only the first night of a stepping stone in her new life. She was on the path to become Dave's and Maria's house pet and fuck toy and there was nothing she could do about it other than enjoy the ride.

THE END?

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY