No-Decisions Date Night

Story Info
A husband treats his pregnant wife to the best of everything.
2.5k words
4.33
9.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She loved that they still had date nights. Married more than a year, baby on the way, each with stressful jobs, it would be so easy to slide into routine: for romance and passion to fade into to-do lists and getting through the week. Of course, all that had to happen to some extent. But making time for each other, for themselves, really made a difference.

This weekend he'd promised her her favorite: The No Decisions Date Night. She didn't have to make the plans, no long discussions about which movie or restaurant, she could just get dressed and enjoy the evening. Sure, it meant she had to be open to whatever he proposed, but they'd been together long enough that she trusted him to have a pretty good idea of what she would and wouldn't enjoy. And if that meant trying some things that wouldn't have occurred to her occasionally, all the better!

He worked Saturday morning/afternoon so she was getting some things done around the house and looking forward to him coming home. Date or not, she always looked forward to him getting home so she could put her arms around him. It may sound sappy, but she found she looked forward to the cuddling more than almost anything else. She was just beginning to ponder a nap when the dogs' barking announced his homecoming.

"My love!!!" she heard as he came through the door. And then she was in his arms and life was good. Even with dogs jumping on their legs, it was hellos like this that made all the goodbyes worthwhile. Eventually NOT standing in the entryway would seem like a good idea, but for now each of them had everything they wanted in the world.

"So," she said, breaking their kiss and leaning back just enough that he was in focus "how was your day?"

He laughed. GOD she loved his laugh. It felt almost as warm and happy and comfortable as his hugs. "It just got a whole lot better." Then that mischievous grin. "And it's still early yet."

Before explaining what that meant, he excused himself to put away his bags and use the bathroom. Coming out of the kitchen (you had to love a man who was comfortable in the kitchen!) he watched her finish up what she'd been working on in the living room.

Once she was done putting things away, he kissed the back of her neck (*shiver*) and asked if she wanted to change or clean up before her massage. Wait, what? Massage?

"Your ride should be here in about 20 minutes, so if you'd like to take a shower or put on different clothes, you're welcome to."

Her ride? Then it dawned on her... Date night must be starting early. Okay, she was game. And as she stretched, the muscles of her neck and shoulders told her that a massage was EXACTLY what she needed right then. Fifteen minutes later she was ready to face the world and looking forward to whatever he had planned.

And what he had planned apparently involved... a limo?!?!?!?!? As she came downstairs, he introduced her to the well-dressed gentleman in the entryway.

"My love, this is Kevin. He'll be your driver today." Driver? Okay, she could play along.

"Good to meet you Kevin. Where to?"

"If you would just follow me?" And sure enough, there was a glossy limo in the driveway. Kevin held her door and helped her into a lush interior complete with a sideboard laid out with cheese, crackers, strawberries and, she knew from the bottle on display, a glass of sparkling cider already poured. Though she should have come to expect his attention to detail by now, her husband's thoughtfulness always blew her away. Of course she was due for a snack, but had completely forgotten in her... unusual departure.

"Take your time miss. It will be a few minutes." A few berries and some truly excellent cheddar later, they were pulling up in front of a spa she'd been to a few times before. Kevin again opened her door and told her he'd see her when she was finished.

On of the spa ladies welcomed her by name, showed her to the changing room, and told her that their pre-natal massage specialist would be waiting for her when she was ready. There was again a selection of fruits and cheeses in the changing room, along with a carafe of ice water and several crystal tumblers. But the REAL treat was the big fluffy bathrobe that they'd managed to warm for her somehow?

She honestly had no idea if it was a 30-minute massage or a 2-hour one, but from her sore shoulders to the round ligaments in her growing belly, to the feet she'd been on much of the day, all the tension disappeared, and she felt AMAZING! A girl could get used to this kind of treatment... Between the soft music, the soft light and the INCREDIBLY comfortable table (complete with a little panel that dropped down to keep pressure off her belly) she may have drifted off a little toward the end there, because at some point she noticed that the masseuse was no longer in the room. Taking a few moments to savor the complete relaxation, she eventually got up and opened the door.

Waiting for her was one of the spa ladies who showed her back to the changing room. "Is there anything else we can do for you?"

With a laugh, she replied "Thank you, but I think my ride is waiting for me."

Sure enough Kevin was in the waiting room and, seeing her, put down his magazine and greeted her warmly. "How are you feeling miss?"

"Quite wonderful, thank you Kevin. Where to next?"

"Right this way if you will." He held the door for her, showed her back into the limo's decadent interior, where she discovered her knitting bag on the seat next to her. You think that by now she'd stop being surprised by the things he thought of. But she liked that he surprised her again and again and it just made her love him more. After a few rows, she found herself back in her own driveway, with Kevin helping her out and wishing her a wonderful evening. All signs pointed to that being a sure thing.

As she entered the house, the first thing she noticed was that it smelled AMAZING! The second was that it seemed awfully empty.

"Hello?" No husband, no dogs... where the heck was everybody?

Just before she started to actually get concerned, she heard her name from the direction of the back yard. She went back out and found him in their screened-in sunroom. There was a tablecloth over the camp table, candles on most flat surfaces, and a GORGEOUS grilled steak salad. And next to it the scratch-made garlic bread that had filled the house with its heavenly aroma.

"Um, this all looks wonderful, but... where are the dogs?"

He smiled and took her in his arms, seemingly without taking time to pass through the space between them. "I boarded them over night" he said with a tone that was almost apology. "I... sort of wanted you to myself. Do you mind?"

Mind? She looked over the wonderful dinner, at the work he'd obviously put in, and couldn't find anything in her heart but love for him. "I... I guess it's okay." She said, mock pout giving way almost immediately to a delighted grin.

"How was the massage?"

"Wonderful! Thank you so much." And then, though the snacks still seemed recent, the sights and smells finally had their way with her and hunger returned. "So... dinner next?" she asked, with a longing glance toward the salad.

"Nah" he said, shaking the ginger-balsamic vinaigrette he so enjoyed making. "I figured we could go to the gym first." Though he kept a straight face, the fact that he laid out plates and poured their water indicated that he was kidding. Sometimes she wondered why she loved him. But then he pulled out her chair for her, sat down himself and reached out to take her hand for a moment before cutting her a slice of bread and serving her from the salad bowl. Yeah, there were LOTS of reasons she loved him.

"I hope you don't mind that we didn't go out." She pretended to ponder briefly, then replied that this might be just about perfect. The sound of the birds, the smell of the spring breeze mixed with good food, the waning sunlight playing over his irrepressible smile... Yeah, just about perfect.

When they'd finished eating, she was surprised to note that there wasn't any food left to put away. Either he'd overcome his usual difficulties with portion control or he'd already put away everything but what he thought they'd eat. She started to collect dishes, but he told her to leave them as he got up to blow out the candles.

"Don't worry about that stuff, just head into the living room. The movie's starting soon.

Of course. Dinner and a movie. In the living room she found water glasses already poured, a DVD already in the player, and a blanket on the couch just begging to be cuddled under. She half expected to see popcorn, but with the taste of dinner still on her lips, she was glad she didn't. Perhaps there'd be dessert later, but right now she mostly wanted arms around her, a shoulder for her head, and something light on the screen.

Only moments behind her, he delivered all three. Pressing play revealed one of the Thin Man movies (yay Nick and Nora dialogue!), then in one smooth motion he managed to envelope her and pull the blanket over them. She pulled away just long enough to peel her bra out from under her tank-and-tee, and then relaxed into his chest. As the wit and mystery unfolded on the screen, she reflected that this might just be heaven.

It wasn't exactly a sexy movie, nor did couch-cuddling with a full tummy make her feel particularly naughty. So when his fingers started trailing along her thighs, or played with her perpetually pregnant-pokey nipples, when his lips trailed along the back of her neck, it seemed more intimate than sexy, still welcome, but less foreplay than... comfort. She sighed, and melted further into his arms as the drinking, smoking, ex-detective with the razor wit outsmarted everyone again.

When the credits rolled at last, she found she was getting hungry again. Perhaps in more ways than one. "Mmmm... yay old movies. What's next? Dessert?"

"You could say that." His words were barely a whisper, lips almost touching her ear. "Next you will go upstairs. You will use the bathroom. You will take off your clothes, and you will get into bed. Wait for me there." His hands on her hips (promises of things to come?) he helped her up from the couch, pulling the blanket clear and maneuvering her around the coffee table. Then with a more forceful voice and a smack on the ass he said "Go. Now."

As she climbed stairs her excitement continued to build. She followed his instructions to the letter. As she climbed into bed, she noticed her heated mattress pad was already on. When the hell had he done that? Okay, even his thoughtfulness was sexy. As her own fingers trailed over her skin, past her fun new breasts, over the baby bump that excited him so, down to the fur covering her sex, she found she was wet already. Well well well... She looked over at her toy box and pondered starting without him. But just as she reached over to pick something out, he came through the door.

With each step toward her, he was shedding clothing, not a motion wasted. "On your knees" he ordered, stepping out of his boxers and climbing onto the bed. She obeyed immediately, knowing what would happen if she didn't. There was a time and a place for a good spanking, but that wasn't what she was in the mood for right now. Besides, she LIKED it when he took charge.

With her ass in the air, he pulled a couple of pillows under her hips, and pushed her shoulders back down onto the mattress. She was at once completely exposed and completely comfortable. Expecting a quick thrust inside of her, she was surprised to feel his tongue slipping slowly up the back of one thigh, then pausing as he realized he could taste her before even reaching her swollen lips. She must be wetter than she'd thought. Still, he teased and nibbled his way up her other thigh before she felt the fingers of one hand slide through the hair at the back of her neck as the other guided him into her.

She LOVED the sensation as he first entered her, that slow pressure as she opened, filled, accommodated him. Then the slippery-sweet friction as he slid back out to fill her again. Freed of its navigational duties his other hand found its way up her side, along her shoulders, caressing the broad expanse of back he so adored.

Before long he'd had quite enough of slow and gentle and both hands gripped her hips and drove her onto his cock more forcefully. Oh yeah... She could feel his need, hear it in his ragged breathing, almost taste it. His hands left her hips only long enough to guide one of hers to her clit. He had no intention of dragging this out for either of them. He slammed into her, greedily, though never too hard, never too deep, always just avoiding that angle that sometimes hurt. He fucked, he took, gave into his need and completely had his way with her. Her fingers raced over her clit, climbing right along with him. The way her incredibly sensitive nipples brushed against the sheets as he rocked her back and forth was a novel sensation that didn't quite distract her from everything else he was doing to her.

A brief sweet eternity later she could feel him exploding inside her, that incredible, indescribable slippery pulsing that always pushed her over the edge. With a gasp of her own, every muscle clenching and straining, the electric surge of pleasure crashed through her, magnifying every sensation until they both collapsed together.

Knowing her muscles wouldn't be back under her control for minutes, he kissed her neck, pulled away the pillows, and guided her over onto her side. Then he spooned up against her, wrapped his arms around her and sighed contentedly into her ear.

"Mmmmm... thank you. I needed that." Apparently she had needed it too. Between the massage and the orgasm, she couldn't remember the last time she'd felt this relaxed. Then, still without turning her head, she noticed the sun still setting through their window. Goodness, it was still quite early! The advantage of quickies she supposed...

"Now then" he said, his voice returned nearly to normal, "do you think you're ready for dessert?"

God, she loved this man! And she REALLY loved date night. :)