Bounty of Flesh

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After an early supper at a failing burger restaurant back near the gas station where they had lost Dale, they pondered their options. The solution was disappointing yet stark in the face of all their earlier failures. They locked eyes and wordlessly agreed to swallow their pride, taking that twenty-minute drive of shame back to the beginning.

There were only two bikes parked out front of the house up on the hill. No muddy Honda or short slutty Brittany. Rooster wasn't welcoming but more curiously amused.

"We all hauled ass out of here this morning. Figured you two pussies would narc us out to the locals for the drugs and shit." Rooster proclaimed, sitting down at the card table, waving for the two humbled bounty hunters to sit down on the couch.

"Really? The fuck couch?" Justin grimaced.

"Just sit your happy asses down jackass." Kyle snapped, coming from the kitchen with two beers in his hand. He sat at the card table too offering Rooster the second beer. "You jerks thought you were so fucking hilarious this morning."

"So you say that psycho bitch Mandy is out looking for me but settled on taking it out on poor Moony?" Rooster asked, taking a pull off his beer. "How does that affect me?"

Gilbert Swatz sat first and pulled Justin by his arm down beside him. "Well we were hoping you would want to save your good pal Dale or at least deal with Amanda and her maniac friends to get them off your back."

Everyone sat quietly watching Rooster's cold emotionless face in anticipation of a response. He took another drink then belched obscenely and rolled his eyes.

"Why?" He finally asked, belching again.

"look if you don't help us we will narc on you." Justin threatened. "Not just the cops. When we track your girlfriend down we're going to tell her exactly where to find you."

Rooster fixed him with a calm almost amused stare. "I heard they raped you."

"Yeah they had a good ole time with you." Kyle chipped in laughing. "Heard they put stuff in your butt."

Gilbert clenched his partner's arm before his fiery Latin temper ruined their chances.

"I don't live here asshole, got houses all over this city." Rooster chuckled. "Only came back because I got a guy coming from Fort Worth looking to buy volume and this is the only place he knows me at. But I get it we could all benefit from dealing with this goofy bitch."

The two women had disarmed Justin Hernandez earlier but the police had later found his Glock 17 pistol in one of the toilets in the men's restroom. After taking it apart and thoroughly cleaning and lubing it, his favorite handgun once again rested on his hip. He sat back on the filthy couch and casually let his fingers dance across the grips while he waited for an answer.

Rooster finished his beer and flung the empty bottle into the corner of the room behind him. "Look I might know something but you ain't gonna like it."

Gilbert sat forward on the couch noticing where his partner's hand rested. "As long as you understand you're coming with us."

***

The Tipsy Rose was once a tobacco shop, candle shop, even an erotic bakery before evolving into it's current dark incarnation. It shared a parking lot with the sordid laundromat next door, several blocks from the sleepy town square. A small group of people huddled in front of the two story monstrosity. The huge plate glass windows were obscured by some kind of black crepe paper, backed by what seemed like candlelight.

"You said this was a dance club or something?" Gilbert asked skeptically, seated in the passenger seat of their truck.

"Don't really know for sure but I do know regular folk steer clear of that place." Rooster answered leaning over from the back seat.

They were parked down the street with the headlights off and the engine idling.

"I'm not into this." Justin muttered, seated behind the steering wheel. "You guys know if you walk us into some kind of jackpot you're going to be the first ones shot?"

"You sound real fucking stupid." Kyle piped up, crammed into the extended back seat of Justin's truck. "You ain't the only one with guns asshole."

"Look everybody take it down a notch." Gilbert suggested. "Rooster what's the play here?"

The bounty hunter's anxiety was nearly palpable as all four men watched the sun tuck itself goodnight behind distant hills, streetlights blinked on announcing the beginning of night and all it's dark mysteries.

"Just hang on a damn minute the bitch said she'll be here to walk us in." Rooster answered, snorting a bump of cocaine off the back of his hand. "Don't know what the fuck is up with Brian."

A muddy Honda Civic cruised past them just as he finished his sentence, blaring heavy death metal from it's open windows.

"Yeah there she is." Kyle cheered, obnoxiously tapping on the driver seat in front of him. "Somebody spot me a couple dollars I wanna get my dick sucked while she's here."

The Honda parallel parked two spots up from them. Brittany climbed out on the phone and clearly arguing with someone. She was dressed in a black crop top that showed a bit of tummy and a pair of black denim cutoff shorts that left a good portion of her ass exposed. The phone call ended with her yelling "fine!" before hanging up.

"Hey Britt." Kyle crowed with his head stuck out the back window. "How 'bout something quick and nasty?"

She rolled her eyes as she walked over, stopping at the driver side window and locking eyes with Justin Hernandez. "We all clear on what's in this for me? I take you in there I could get fucked up too."

Justin lit a cigarette. "Help us get Moony back and I'll personally hand you five hundred bucks." He exhaled smoke out over her head. "Thought this was your party?"

"No sweetie I just might've exchanged a few favors with those weird old whores." She answered, waving the smoke away from her face. "They don't always get honey this sweet."

Emo music washed over them and the devils danced as the two bounty hunters let their eyes adjust to the softly lit interior, following Brittany into Lilith's den of iniquity. It was indeed a club complete with a full bar. Rooster and Kyle shouldered their way through the crowd of somberly swaying women to get a drink. Brittany grabbed Justin's hand and led him and Gilbert to a set of tables near the back of the room, and shoved him into a chair, jumping onto his lap.

"Okay." He tried to regain his professionalism, feeling the heat of her crotch as she pressed closer.

"I'm going to go find Amanda." She breathed into his ear lustfully licking the tip of his earlobe.

She disappeared into the crowd and Rooster emerged with a bottle of scotch and four glasses.

"What I miss?" He asked, taking a seat and pouring four shots.

Gilbert still wide eyed. "I think he did just get raped."

"Oh yeah Mexico? She tug on your little tamale?" Rooster teased taking the first shot of scotch.

"No." Justin felt his face flush. "She just took me by surprise is all."

"A lap dance doesn't count as a surprise my friend." Gilbert antagonized further. "Maybe Moony had a point earlier."

"Stop." Hernandez waved them off. "Hey where's Kyle?"

Rooster downed the second shot. "Said he had to take a piss."

The song changed as well as the lighting, something faster and the lights dimmed further as the crowd howled and hopped around to the rhythm of madness.

Rooster's phone vibrated; he slammed another shot then looked at the text message. "Oh shit it's Brian. The text says he's fucking upstairs already."

"We don't need him now do we?" Gilbert asked over the music.

"Naw. I just called that little shit because his sister used to hang out with Mandy and these weirdos. He would've asked for a bigger cut so you guys got lucky with Brittany." Rooster finished the last shot. "Come on let's go fuck with that cunt since he's here."

The music changed again mid-song and the lights went out swallowing everything in an inky black darkness. Justin felt it first as the sandy texture hit his face almost as it did earlier that afternoon. They were surrounded by mumblings and chanting, being pelted by a powder the women threw at them viciously. Gilbert felt his bowels liquefy and his throat clutch with fear as he soon realized he couldn't move or speak. Justin felt his body go cold in response to the same effects as their unseen tormentors began to cackle and howl from the depths of endless night. Rooster let out a final belch and his head was heard crashing into the table as he mercifully fell unconscious.

A blinding white spotlight blazed forth finally, lighting the table in front of the two paralyzed bail enforcement agents. Justin screamed internally as merely five feet away sat Brian with both hands impaled to the table with knives, moaning in agony as his head rolled around sightlessly, two gaping sockets where his eyes used to be. The dance floor was cleared and adorned with a black table in the center of it. Gilbert struggled vainly to shut his eyes against Brian's gouged and rune carved face. The spotlight hovered over the black table and there stood Amanda slowly disrobing, scorching both men with her blue eyes. She lay back on the table completely naked opening her legs and exposing her moist golden bush, slowly circling her labia with two fingers moaning softly.

"This right here is all the power a woman needs over a man." She called to them from across the room, slipping the same two digits past the folds and inside of herself. "Y'all know what a succubus is? Doesn't really matter you boys came here for a show didn't ya?"

Neither man was vocal but instead responded with their painfully stiff erections. Through the haze of the drugs thrown at them they watched Amanda pull those two glistening fingers from her pussy and slowly lick them clean before looking over her shoulder to beckon someone else. Brittany materialized from the shadows and willingly went to her, pulling her shirt up over her head and letting her heavy breasts out into the light. They clashed at the table embracing with their mouths, Mandy retreating to her back on the table, Brittany straddling her as they continued to exchange tongues. Then she found her face between Amanda's breasts and began to kneed them with one hand as she began to suck on her nipples hard, the other hand went to that golden bush where three fingers found their way inside.

Justin felt the drugs force a warmth of desire in his lower abdomen and his heart began to race. Gilbert witnessed the same grisly euphoria as his erection stiffened further, watching Brittany slowly lick her way down Amanda's toned stomach.

"You boys getting an idea yet?" Amanda asked, grabbing a fistful of Brittany's dirty blonde hair and burying her face between her legs. "Don't hate this sweet young thang, it wasn't her idea. She came to me to get even with her boyfriend, got tired of him gaining off her efforts."

Brian's head lolled forward and his moans seamed to reverberate from the dried hollow sockets where his eyes used to be.

"She fought for you two, we argued over it right before you got here." Amanda went on, pulling Brittany's slick face away from her pussy momentarily. "Ain't that right sweetie?"

"Uh-huh." Was all the young girl could manage before her face was once again forcefully shoved into her master's crotch, she licked and sucked at her labia dutifully.

"She did tip me off that Moony was on his way out of town. Thought that was enough to gain my favor, didn't think she had to get her hands dirty." Mandy held the other girl's head and gyrated her hips up at her hungry mouth. "Told this slut it don't work like that. You wanna be in this coven you gotta prove yourself."

Brittany's head was taken away again and Amanda leaned down to tongue kiss her own juices off the young girl's mouth. "Stick your tongue out." She ordered her before readjusting her grip and shoving her face back into her moist folds, ensuring the outstretched tongue was inserted into her pussy. She once again raised her hips to hump at the other girl's mouth essentially fucking herself with her tongue. Her moans filled the room and she reached up and pinched her own nipple as a climaxing wave crashed over her.

Justin felt nauseous as more blood rushed to his penis, his head screaming for it to stop. Gilbert felt the crippling sadness at the thought of never seeing his wife again. Rooster snored loudly between them, oblivious to the chaos currently consuming them.

Amanda released Brittany flinging her to the ground as she was finished with her. "Ready for the next part?" She asked snapping her fingers.

Two burly women dragged a semi-conscious Kyle from the men's restroom with his hands bound behind his back. The same white powdery residue was on his face mingled with blood from the runes crudely carved into his cheeks and forehead. He was unceremoniously tossed into a chair and his jeans were forcefully yanked down around his ankles exposing his rigid six inch cock.

"Bet you heard all about what Rooster did to me huh?" Amanda asked the two silent bounty hunters. "He fucked momma, that whore. I was more upset about my cat Ozzy. He didn't have to be be so cruel, but he was, and it was decided that day he would face the wrath. Him and all his little minions."

One of the burly women stepped behind Kyle and took hold of his shoulders as the other one handed Mandy a well worn boot knife. The self-proclaimed succubus smirked before straddling Kyle and guiding his enchanted dick into her wet pussy. She threw her head back dramatically as she began to grind, burying his full shaft in her balls deep. The music stopped abruptly followed by an echoing silence. Then the women lifted their voices in a low guttural chant keeping rhythm with their dark master as she fucked her enemy. Gilbert watched horrified as the blonde blue eyed demon literally bounced up and down on Kyle's cursed erection, her breasts swaying as she pleasured herself with his agony. Evil chants heightened to a fevered pitch as Kyle felt his climax nearing. Amanda pushed her breasts up toward his unresponsive mouth as she bucked harder letting his cock almost exit her completely before shoving it full hilt back into herself. Before Kyle could cum his tormentor raised the knife and sunk it into one of his eyes. Justin could almost hear him scream, wishing that his own erection would abate. A single tear escaped Gilbert's eye as he witnessed a man who lived only for debauchery meet such a fate. Amanda plunged into the second eye, pressing firmly with her hips as she reached another orgasm. She pulled one of the eyes from it's socket while gently rocking back and forth teasing herself with the tingling sensation of aftershocks. The young butchered biker slumped from the chair onto the floor in silent agony.

"Oh we're just gettin' started honey." Mandy proclaimed, licking the blood from the knife and snapping her fingers sharply.

Without hesitation the two stone faced brutish women marched across the room and laid hands on the young Hispanic bounty hunter. His mind reeled with terror at his own impotence and inability to save himself, drugs and witchcraft leaving him mummified and completely helpless.

"Wait I'll take that one." Brittany called from behind the bar with a glass of beer in her hand. "Mandy's right I have to earn my way in, took me a minute to understand that."

Justin Hernandez watched as she came for him taking another drink of her beer letting some of it pour out over her still exposed breasts, his pistol felt miles away from him. Brittany fell onto his lap and nestled her crotch right up against his stiffening cock. Locking eyes she ran her fingertips across his buzz shaved head, mumbling something under breath. Then without warning she tossed the remaining beer over his head rinsing his face.

"I release you! I release you!" She shouted.

An invisible tourniquet was freed from around his torso and blood began circulating back to his brain. His limbs still tingled but he moved them as fast as he could, watching Brittany get snatched from his lap and bodily slammed into the table beside them. Justin Hernandez managed to skin his pistol and punch two nine-millimeter slugs through the bull dykes face just as she got her callused hands around his throat. He launched from the chair on unsteady legs and shot the second amazon woman five times center mass as she reached out for him. Most of the horde screamed and scattered at the gunshots but two smaller old crones charged at him with knives hoisted over their heads, he side stepped them backpedaling and firing until they both collapsed one on top of the other. That bought him enough time to help Brittany get back to her feet.

"Do the thing and release him. Release him!" He shouted shoving the bottle of scotch into her hand and pushing her toward his partner Gilbert.

Justin scanned the fleeing crowd but the succubus had scurried off among her panicked coven. Gilbert Swatz shakily stood behind him weeping at the madness they just witnessed.

"What the fuck huh?" Brittany croaked chugging the remaining liquor and tossing the bottle behind her. "Rooster will be fine he's just sleeping off all that other shit he already had in his system."

Gilbert numbly nodded wiping his face with his shirt. "Why? What the fuck?"

"Yeah why did you change your mind and help us?" Justin asked, fumbling a reload on his Glock 17 pistol.

"I ain't no killer." She reflected, wiping at her booze slicked titties. "Besides we had a deal remember?"

"Fuck you." Gilbert moaned.

"Man's got a point. Fuck ya." Justin agreed. "Besides they probably already fucked Moony into an early grave."

"Nope." She purred grabbing his hand and leading him upstairs to a converted bedroom.

In the corner was a dark mahogany box large enough to hide a body. She pointed at it giggling into her hands. The two men paused and held their weapons out before them.

"I don't think I can handle seeing Moony with no eyes." Gilbert nearly whined as they approached the now shaking box. "Whoa easy big fella."

The lid was flung back revealing an angry red faced Dale Moony, arms and legs bound and cussing against the gag in his mouth. Laying on his side the two bail enforcement agents saw the two large dildos dangling from his rectum.

"Moony?" Gilbert began to chuckle. "Damn son those things are in there. Can you taste them?"

"That ain't right." Justin nearly recoiled. "C'mon let's set him straight."

"Oh alright. I'll grab the black one."

12