Bourbon on the Rocks

Story Info
A first date takes an exciting turn.
1.6k words
3.98
8.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was sitting at the bar, nursing a watered down whiskey when she finally strolled through the door. It had been nearly thirty minutes since she had texted "Almost there! See you in five". The anger and frustration that had been building slowly over the last agony-inducing half hour was student m suddenly giving way to an intense need to do anything to make this date go well and a sudden gratefulness that I had masturbated in the shower.

She looked nothing like her picture, which I realize now should have been a sign of how little effort she had planned on putting in to meeting men on Tinder. Her hair was no longer blonde, instead it was a rich mahogany that contrasted the vibrant green of her eyes. This was not the cute, pastels and butterflies Southern sorority girl from her pictures. In her place was a woman who had a look that said she had seen much of the world, and knew the parts of it she cared for and spared no thought for the parts she didn't. I was desperate to be in the former.

"Hey, you must be Kaitlin!" I hoped I hadn't stuttered or stammered and tried to project the confidence I had strolled into the bar with, confidence that flew out the window the moment she came in.

"Sorry, I'm late. My dog was being a real motherfuck and wouldn't listen or go in his crate. What are we drinking?" I had to laugh at her decision to censor the last -er of the word, but I stifled it enough to answer, emphasizing the first word enough to show that I wasn't sure if she planned on drinking with me. "We're drinking Kentucky's finest--bourbon."

"Oh thank God. If I met up with another pretentious business school ass who tried to sell me on some instagram cocktail with liqueur you can only buy in the French Alps, I was going to lose it."

I had only ordered bourbon because it was cheap, quick and simple. But whatever earned me points, I guess.

As we drank, we chatted about what brought us both to New Orleans. I had just left a miserable job in Grand Rapids, and was desperate to be in a place that had culture, music, food and women. I wasn't sure in what order to rank those needs. She had graduated from Ole Miss a few years prior, and had intended to go to law school. A brief "I'll just work here to pay the bills" at an insurance agency later, and she had stumbled into delayed plans and enough roots that law school seemed miles away.

After the second round of bourbon was all ice, she asked me how long it had been since I had last blown my load. My eyes went wide and before I could finish the w sound of the "Well..." that I knew was coming, she cut me off.

"And I'm not talking about rubbing one out in the shower before you left tonight cause you had extra conditioner in your hand. I'm talking about the kind where your knees get a little weak, you have to prop yourself up cause you're disoriented and you're pretty sure you need a Gatorade after. "

I flushed at the conditioner comment, because that had been EXACTLY what I did. But she continued before I could even ponder exactly what kind of witchcraft she was operating with.

"Yeah, that's kind of the vibe I was getting. You're cute, and you've at least been kind of subtle about trying to see what color panties I'm wearing."

She was definitely a witch.

"Meet me in the bathroom and maybe you'll find out." With those ten words, she spun herself off the stool and headed towards to two bathrooms by the entrance. I watched her glance over her shoulder, before opening the large wooden doors underneath the word "Women".

I hesitated for a moment, remembered to breathe, and slapped two twenties on the counter, unsure if I was going to survive whatever happened next, and wanting to ensure I had good karma for whatever next life was certainly coming.

I found her waiting in the handicap stall. "I was starting to worry you couldn't come." A single eyebrow climbed up her forehead as she drew out the last syllable. "But I'm glad I was wrong, or at least I hope I was." Her hands immediately went for my belt as I leaned in to kiss her. At the last moment, she shifted her head slightly so that my lips found the corner of her mouth and her cheek. It was a rejection, but a kind one.

"I'm not interested in that right now. What I'm interested in is seeing what you can do with this." As the last word left her red lips, she pulled me out of my boxers. "Ok, ok, I'm not disappointed with what I see. But is that all it can do?"

She hopped up on the bar sink and pulled her skirt up around her waist. The answer to my earlier question was apparently none, or she had taken the off prior to my arrival. I muttered a small thanks to whatever divine pantheon had made this moment and watched as she traces her fingers across her delicate lips. "I'll decide when it's gotten hard enough for me to play with."

Watching her show, and it truly was an artistic display, I let my hands wander over my body. Instinctively, one hand pulled my boxers further down my thighs so that I could use both hands. My right hand pumped slowly, but purposefully down the shaft, while the left tugged lightly at my balls. For what felt like an eternity, I walked the tightrope of edging myself, sure that any slip would send me plummeting to my inevitable defeat below.

She came hard, and bit down on her lip. For a moment, I feared the worst and thought the encounter had ended but her ragged breath gave me an anchor to hold onto and I regained my balance.

"Fuck, that was fun", she panted as she climbed down off the sink. "Yeah, you're good enough to go." With that she brushed my hands away from my own manhood and gripped me firmly.

"This is mine now." I couldn't argue.

Turning around, she bent over the sink and guided me into her. She eased back gently, inhaling sharply when I tried to push. "Don't do that. You're not in charge here." Sufficiently scolded, I let her set the rhythm with her hips and let my self be along for the ride. Her hot breath fogged the mirror, which were suddenly marked by handprints as she pressed her palms up against the reflective surface.

With each thrust, her hips rotated in a small circle and I gripped the white porcelain of the sink. She brought one hand down from the mirror, and grabbing me by the wrist placed it on her chest. I took the hint, and unbuttoned her blouse. I could feel her nipple through the thin lace and without thinking I did as I knew she wanted and began to tweak and play with them.

"Oh fuck. Oh fuck, oh fuck yes." Her moans got louder and her words sharper as I felt her clamp down on me, arching her back as her body gave her the prize she desired. As her muscles relaxed, she leaned her weight into the sink, and pushed back against me with one hand.

"You got the job done, kid. I'll give you that." Her words were breathless, but dripping with condescension. "I guess you deserve to get one of those for yourself huh?" She turned to face me, blouse still unbuttoned, chest still flush with color. She grabbed me with one hand and placed the other underneath my balls "It seems like this was how you liked it right? I bet I can make you spill it before I reach 0."

10... She swirled her right hand across top and resumed stroking my shaft.

9...Her left hand began to gently fold and massagey balls in a counter rhythm to her right.

8...She leaned in close and whispered in my ear "It's going to make such a mess, you know."

7...Her right hand moved furiously now, as if impatient I was talking so long to surrender her reward.

6...She lowered her mouth onto the tip and let her tongue dance across and around before pulling away.

5...Her hands worked in sync now, her long fingernails scratching across sensitive skin as she manipulated me.

4...Her hot breath in my ear, "I'm getting tired of you not listening. Give it to me."

3...Her hand moved harder, rougher, more primal now.

2...I reached up and gripped the aluminum bar across the top of the stall.

1....I felt my knees suddenly lock as every muscle in my legs and back exploded into flame. I watched as four, five, six long thick ropes shot out of me and fell to the floor.

"Ooohh, that was a lot." She seemed almost giddy, like someone more impressed with themselves than anything else. "Look at all that cum you wasted. I bet you were trying to save all that up for something special. Should I feel special? They were red, by the way. Here, use them to clean up. They're cheap anyway."

She pulled a thin red lace thong from her skirt pocket, and hung it gingerly on my tip.

"That was fun. Maybe I'll text you again if I want to. Probably not this place again though, I hate bourbon." With that last illusion shattered, she walked out of the door and left me leaning, out of breath against the wall of the handicap stall.

I was pretty sure I needed a Gatorade.