Bourbon Tasting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tracy, please. I insist. You are a beautiful young woman with brains and exquisite taste in bourbon - which by the way, you will not be taking home with you." He turned her by the shoulders so they were face to face.

"The only reason that is even in my room, is because the pompous ass bidding against you is a business competitor and don't like to lose. The money isn't an issue. Trust me. I had no intention of giving you that necklace, until you put in on. I don't know what I was going to do with it. Now, I couldn't imagine it on any other woman."

Then she got past the initial shock and the redhead in her surfaced. "Very smooth. Very smooth. I don't know what kind of girl you take me for. I didn't come here for anything besides a drink and a dance."

"I take you for nothing more than a smart, street wise young lady with lots of potential. You can finish your drink, dance your dance and walk out of here with no guilt. But take the necklace with you."

Tracy nodded her head reluctantly. Then walked to the center of the room and spread her arms ever so slightly.

She stepped into his arms and he pulled her close. In the intimate light, the music and her breath were all he heard. They danced slowly for a song or two, then she leaned over (Providing an excellent view down her dress) and slipped off one, then the other shoe.

"I've been dying to feel this carpet between my toes."

She stood up and leaned into him. Looking into his brown eyes, studying the grey that was peppered through his hair. Whiter at the temples, but spread throughout his head.

She placed her head against his shoulder and closed her eyes, taking in the music and enjoying the warmth of his embrace. His left hand held her right hand. She placed her left arm around his hip. His right arm was wrapped around her. As they danced in place, the rhythm of his hips against her pelvis felt natural and smooth.

His hand moved to the small of her back, slowly circling it. Light touches in broader circles...

The bourbon, the music, her body against his, her perfume, even her shampoo, all contributed to his awakening. Slowly at first but soon its presence was undeniable. He felt it fill and grow, thankfully his boxers and trousers didn't bind. Adjusting it now would have been ruined the mood. He had never been embarrassed when this happened. He had danced with many women, not all of them caused the same reaction. When it did happen, they usually made an excuse to end the dance or just enjoyed the dance. So, he was surprised when she simply pressed her pelvis into his engorged manhood and slowly ground against it, in rhythm to the smooth jazz filling the room.

He moved his head against hers and the slow dance became a slow grind. He lowered his hand from her back to her ass. Smoothly. As it moved, he opened his hand and held one cheek firmly, gently squeezing it. She must be wearing a thong, he thought. There was nothing between her dress and her firm ass. Her reaction to his hand was to press against him even harder.

Tracy opened her stunning eyes and looked up at him and he leaned down and kissed her soft red lips. Softly at first, just her lips. As the kiss became more passionate, her mouth opened and her tongue probed his. He could taste the whiskey on her breath. Smell her perfume. Their tongues explored and flirted with each other. He pulled her closer and took her head in his hands, his fingers raking through her long locks of fiery hair. Pulling her into him. The passion growing. He wanted her, badly. Kissing her lips brought him pleasure he hadn't experienced in ages. She brought her hands to his back and neck. Pulling into him as he pulled into her.

Tracy with the beautiful red hair and amazing eyes, moved her hands from his back, while he kept his hands on her body. He sensed movement, but only focused on her lips, her kisses. Then he felt her pull away, ever so slightly. He heard the soft zzzzzz of her zipper... then the cream and black gown slid down her body to the floor. The dress must have had support built in. She had no bra under the dress, holding up her magnificent breasts. The blue sapphire necklace seemed to float on her skin.

She pressed back into him. Her bare skin was against his clothes and he felt her warmth. He wanted to hold her there for hours in his arms. But she broke his kiss, stepping out of her dress pile and moving towards the bar.

He couldn't help but enjoy the amazing view as she walked away. The tiny string of a thong rode over her curvy hips and came together at the top of her ass. Then a single piece disappeared between two succulent globes of flesh. Her breasts were visible from the side and back, large enough to sway to the cadence of her steps. Without saying a word, she picked up two glasses in one hand and the better of the two bourbons in the other.

She silently walked down the hall to the master suite.

...

He watched her walk all the way down the hall and into his bedroom. Then opened the fridge and grabbed a liter bottle of water. He walked down the hall with purpose, but not rushing. A woman this sensual and confident was not the type for a quickie. He would pace himself and maintain control.

When he entered the room, she was sitting on the edge of the bed. She had poured two fingers of bourbon into each glass. The bottle was on the night stand.

The view was spectacular. Inside and outside the room.

The bedroom was in the corner of the suite. Windows along the two outside walls gave a nice view of the surrounding area. The curtains were all open. They were high enough in the hotel to see the lights of the city. Sometime in the last few hours clouds had moved in and thunderstorms had begun. Lightning lit up the horizon and thunder rolled across the city.

He turned the overhead lights off. Two low lights on the bed highlighted her. Lightening randomly lit the entire room.

"I thought you might have changed your mind or had second thoughts." She offered him one of the glasses.

"At my age, I can't afford to have second thoughts about spending time with someone as sexy as you are. I was giving myself a pep talk out there." He took a sip. "It's not every day I find a young sexy redhead naked in my room."

She stood up moved into his personal space. "I don't believe for a second that you haven't entertained many naked women in your room." She began unbuttoning his shirt. He took a sip and rolled it around his mouth. The smoky flavor was amazing. So was her touch.

His shirt was tossed to the side. When she lifted his t-shirt, her breasts dragged up and then down his chest. She ran her hands across the salt and pepper hair covering his chest. His cologne was intoxicating, especially now that she could smell it on his warm skin. She took his nipple in her mouth and rolled it around her tongue. He moaned softly. Her hands worked his belt free and then his zipper, with a minor flick of her wrist, his pants fell to the floor.

Tracy knew he was special when they were introduced earlier. Something about him. She was instantly drawn to him. She was very attracted to him. She had to admit, she had a type. Definitely older men. Salt and pepper hair. Decent shape. Since her early twenties and more so now. They excited her. But he was more than the passing thought or second glance.

Standing in front of her was a powerful, very confident man. He didn't need to prove himself; his success had already done that. His suit cost more than she made last month. And his shirt was softer on her bare skin than her own bedsheets. When his pants came off, she had expected him to be standing in a $50 dollar pair of boxers. For some reason she imagined older men must wear boxers. But he was completely nude and her early dance moves had resulted in him becoming slightly, but impressively aroused.

She knelt down and helped him step out of his pants and socks. This placed his manhood level with her face. Her hand moved up to guides him into her mouth. With her mouth tightening around it, it hardens completely. She stroked it and tried to swallow the entire length. It was slightly longer and thicker than average. His skin stretches and tightens as it reaches its full size.

Tracy remembers a lover once telling her how eye contact was almost as sexy as the act. So, she looked up at him. His brown eyes were staring down at her, searching her face for something. At the same time his hips began a slow rhythm, pushing his pelvis towards her. She greeted the motion and the lust began to rise in her.

"Her eyes are amazing. Blue and filled with excitement." Funny thoughts to have about a woman while she was sucking his dick. And she was doing an excellent job at that too. But there was something about this girl that was more intriguing than any woman he'd known in a very long time. His dick was as a hard as it had been in a while too. And her mouth... Suddenly he knew that he had better stop her before the evening ended way too early..

When pulled out, she thought that she had done something wrong. But it was instantly obvious that she had read it wrong. He pulled her from her knees and into his arms. His erection pressed between them, hard and warm. He took her head in both hands and pulled her in. Then they were kissing again. He shifted and he had her in his arms, lifting her and placing her on the bed.

Larry laid her diagonally across the bed, settling her head on a pillow. He crawled on top of her. She spread her legs slightly and prepared for him to enter. Instead, he leaned his face into her neck and began kissing and gently biting her skin. Her response was immediate. Damn he was good. Nibbling lightly, kissing her neck and shoulder. Her skin felt like it was covered in electricity. All of her tiny hairs began standing up.

Her hips began grinding against him. "Why hadn't she taken off the thong?" Damn he felt good.

She lifted her hips to press against him. His hard cock was pressed into her belly but she desperately wanted it inside of her. Instead, he crushed her under his weight and held her in place while he explored her shoulder and neck. He moved down her body slowly, kissing his way down to her breasts.

Her nipples had always been sensitive. But he was doing things to the girls that she had rarely experienced. His warm wet mouth was on the right ride, tracing circles with his tongue. Everywhere, but her nipple. All around her breast, the areola, the underside. Everywhere but the nipple. She was squirming under him, trying to move it to his lips. But he avoided it. And his right hand rubbed across her left nipple ever so lightly, again and again, barely touching it.

At last, he took her right nipple into his mouth. Sucking it until her clit reacted. She could feel the wave of an orgasm start to build in her pelvis. She ground herself against his cock. Her breath became deeper and deeper. And then he stopped. He fucking stopped. He stopped!

He shifted off of her and slid down her body, spreading her legs and moving his face down her belly. Tracy was no size zero. Then again, no size zero girl had boobs and an ass like hers. Then men didn't seem to mind. And neither had the occasional woman. Larry kissed his way down to her belly. Her least favorite body part. He stopped to kiss it gently and softly. His hands had moved to her arms, just above the wrist gently holding them, so she couldn't push him away. He spent a long moment kissing her and tracing his tongue south.

Tracy had given up shaving when she was nineteen. Except for the occasional attempt to grow a landing strip, she had been smooth for almost ten years. She was very happy that she had visited the salon to get a manicure, pedicure and a wax on Thursday after work. She hadn't planned to end up here. But she had wanted to feel sexy tonight and she was glad she had done it.

Larry continued his way towards her thong covered lady parts. She was very turned on. He could feel her warmth through her thong. As he brought his tongue to the lacy purple fabric he took in her scent. She smelled sexy. He began by nibbling her through the thin material. His saliva and her juices mingle in the fabric. Warm and very wet. He knew she was smooth under the soaked thong.

He also knew how to pleasure a woman with his mouth. That had been made very clear to him by his lovers over the years. The overachiever in him was proud of the responses that he had gotten over the years. Tonight, he was even more motivated to give this very sensual and sexy young lady and extremely satisfying experience.

She had learned that men who do not enjoy going down on a woman, simply avoid it. Or they make a few casual licks and move on. Out in the living room, she had decided he was a pretty good kisser. What he did to her neck and breasts was incredible. When he began exploring her wet thong with his tongue, she anticipated an impressive performance. His tongue glided along the edge of her panties. Barely curling under the fabric, and lightly grazing across her skin. It almost tickled and gave her goosebumps at the same time. She wanted to pull her thong off now to get it out of the way. Then she realized he was still holding her wrists down. She lifted her head slightly only to find his brown eyes staring up at her. It really was hot.

"Please. Let me take my panties off."

"Why would you want that?"

"Because I want your damn tongue in my pussy. Please let me take it off."

He took his hand from her left wrist and in one movement slid it into her panties and grabbed them. Then he grabbed them and tore them off of her. Her hips offered resistance for a second. Then the ripping sound of him tearing them off of her.

"Holy shit!" She thought. "That was hotter than I ever expected it to be." He was powerful and strong. He tossed the ruined piece of fabric away.

His mouth went to her sex. Her clit begged for its attention. He slowly worked his way along her majora. Up and down each side. Slowly. Each time he switched sides brushed her clit. After an eternity, he moved his attention to the center. Now he traced her labia minora. Spreading her lips with his tongue. Slowly finding his way inside. His tongue exploring her wet welcoming hole.

She really needed to cum now. He had been down there for an eternity and her body was begging for release. She closed her eyes and listened to the music quietly playing through the suite. There was the occasional sound of thunder. And his mouth. Especially as he licked and sucked her juices.

Finally, his tongue found her clitoral hood and pushed it aside. She felt his tongue when it finally found its mark. He pressed on it, then flicked up and down. Twirling it and sucking on it as she ground into him. The buildup was torturous. He played her like an instrument. Until she felt it build in her pelvis. This time it wouldn't be stopped. He held her hands down. She felt his strength. It wasn't just holding her. He was controlling her, with his hands and his mouth. She gave in and gave herself to him.

Tracy was then rewarded with the first orgasm or the start of an orgasm that never seemed to stop. He licked and sucked her clit and the orgasm continued. Over and over again. The buildup and release were so long in coming that she couldn't hold back if she tried. Her legs began convulsing and she stopped breathing. Again, and again. With her hands held down, she couldn't push his mouth away. Even when she thought her clit was too sensitive to even breath on, he would continue to suck and press against it.

Then she lost control Deep inside she felt it. Then in rolled through her pelvis. She felt the release as her juices squirted out of her and sprayed on to his face, filling his mouth and soaking the bed. She was not sure if she had actually left her body or just backed out, but she had just experienced the strongest, most amazing orgasm of her life.

She was completely out of breath. "How, how, what did you just do to me? I mean, holy fuck, that was the most amazing thing that anyone ever did to me." He was still laying between her legs; his chest was now laying on her throbbing pussy. Her heartbeat was pounding in her ears. Her legs felt like noodles.

"That dear Tracy with the stunning blue eyes, is what happens when a gentleman is properly motivated to impress a beautiful woman and convince her to spend the rest of the evening in his bed." Even as he said it, he thought he sounded a bit more desperate than he intended.

"Well, dear Larry with the most amazing tongue, I don't think my legs have enough strength to walk over to the bathroom, let alone all the way downstairs and across the lobby. Before *that*. Whatever the Hell *that* was. I had thought this was the most comfortable bed I've ever laid in and I had hoped that you would let me stay." She had very selfish motives. She needed to have another orgasm like that before she left. Then she could leave a truly happy woman.

He lifted himself up off the bed. Then he walked over to the bottle, picked it up and filled their glasses.

She took another good look at him. Even in the soft light, he didn't look too bad. When he walked away, she noticed his legs were pretty strong and muscular. Too bad there wasn't much butt to speak of, but when he poured the drinks and then turned around, he looked very sexy. His chest was covered in gray hair. Salt and pepper like his chest. He had a bit of a dad bod. Grandad bod? Did he have grandkids? Oh shit. Wait she didn't want to know. It didn't matter. He was damn sexy.

He carried their glasses back to the bed and handed her the half-filled glass.

"Larry, this wasn't my first time. But it was definitely my best time. Ever. Where did you learn how to do that?" She was legitimately curious. Did he read a book? Watch a video?

He smiled and took a drink.

"Well, you're not my first either. I've had lots of practice."

There was a little tone, humor? In his voice. There was more to the story. No one just picked a gift like that with practice.

She took another long sip of the bourbon. It burned a little, but in a good way.

"Practice huh? I thought maybe it was the pep talk." She set her glass on the nightstand and swung her legs off the bed and stood up. "Excuse me for a moment."

She smiled with her eyes, he thought. She was smart too. What a pleasant surprise this was turning into. He wouldn't need another pep talk to enjoy her tonight. She walked across the bedroom, with her full breasts swaying in step with her. She had amazing curves. He slammed back the last of his drink. He wouldn't be drinking any more tonight. The was no way he would risk falling asleep on her tonight.

He pulled back the comforter and got under the covers.

When she walked back into the room, the view was just as good. Maybe better. She came to his side of the bed, pulled back the covers and climbed in and on top of him. Her body was warm and amazing. Without a word she leaned in and started kissing him again. She tasted of the bourbon. Her lips were so soft and her breasts were the most amazing thing he could ever remember feeling on his chest. His ex had great boobs and they never felt this good.

She started kissing and sucking his neck, like he had done earlier. It must have been ok, because she felt the reaction between his legs.

She moved her mouth to his ears. Very softly, with lots of breath, she softly begged in his ear, "Tell me Larry. Where did you learn how to do that amazing thing with your mouth? Please."

"About a million years ago, I was working my way through college painting houses during the summer. My friends and I had a pretty good deal going by the second year. So, we would each take a house and paint as fast as we could. One of my jobs was to paint a few rooms in house in the suburbs. It was only one day of work, if I worked a long day."