Bourbon Tasting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She kept kissing and nibbling on his neck. His cologne was still there. His warm body released the scent. It was so nice. Masculine and sexy.

"I got there early and started. The job order said 'Mrs. Brooks' so I assumed there was a Mr. Brooks. She met me at the door and let me in to setup everything and I got started. She brought me a few cokes and a sandwich at lunch. When I let her know I could finish today, but it would be about 8:00 before I finished. Well then, I'll make meatloaf and you'll stay for dinner."

"I finished about 7:00, she told me dinner wasn't ready and sent me to take a shower before dinner. I was in the largest shower I had ever seen, soaping up when the door opened and Mrs. Brooks, completely nude, stepped in with me."

Tracy looked up. "Oh my."

He continued. "Oh yeah. I was shocked. It was like a porn movie. Then it turned into one. She washed me and got me as hard as I had ever been. Before I got out, she knelt down and started blowing me. We finished the shower and headed to the kitchen. I was completely nude, sitting at her table while we ate dinner. I thought my dick was going to explode."

Larry was reliving it in his mind and his groin. As he got harder, Tracy slid her hand down and started stroking it.

"Yes, it was hard like that. We finished and she told me to leave the dishes. We walked down the hall to her bedroom. I laid on my back and she got down between my legs and started sucking me. I was embarrassed when I came in her mouth in about five minutes. I apologized and started to get up to leave. She pushed me back on the bed. 'Young man, you are not even close to leaving.' She laid on HER back and made it very clear that it was my turn."

"She sounds kinda bossy."

"I did not mind at all." He smiled at the memory. "She spent the next three hours or so teaching me everything you just experienced, plus thirty years of practice. She would explain exactly what to do. What women liked and what they didn't like."

"Like the teasing?"

"Especially the teasing." He was hard. So very hard.

Tracy moved her hips up to his grinding her hot wet pussy on his hard cock. 'Damn it' she thought I need this inside of me. Now. She leaned forward and pushed back on to him. Taking it all the way inside. Oh yeah that was a very hard cock. She sat up, the covers sliding off her back."

"Tracy, that is the most amazing feeling but you are going to need to climb off of me. I truly regret that I did not bring any condoms."

Where did he come from? Then she realized he was serious. And being completely respectful. "Larry, I am on birth control and no diseases. Unless you have something, you haven't told me about, I fully intend to ride this until you fill me with your cum."

With that he actively started fucking her from below. He grabbed her hips and started pulling her back and forth on his pelvis. Grunting like an animal. They wrestled each other for control. Tracy using every trick she had to make him cum. Larry holding out with every trick he had.

She came a few times. She couldn't hold that back He was pushing up into her so deep, she could feel it hitting her cervix. And it filled the sides pretty good too.

And then it happened again. The feeling started deep and rolled through her like waves. For the second time tonight, she experienced an amazing orgasm. She couldn't fuck him hard enough and he kept grinding her hips across his pelvis. Her body just pulsated and she squirted again, showering his cock and hips with her juices.

Her hot juices covered his cock and balls. Larry could not hold off any longer. He started coming. His seed was spraying deep inside of her. He drained his balls like he hadn't in ages. Her fluids covered him.

"Bring that pussy to my face. Now."

"I need to clean up."

"Trust me. Mrs. Brooks also taught me how to clean up my mess."

Tracy crawled forward and moved her pussy to his face.

For a brief moment she thought: "This man is insatiable. I hope I can keep up."

Then her eyes rolled back in her head and his magnificent tongue began to arouse her again...