Bovine 2099

Story Info
Bella's optimal career is a little odd.
8.7k words
4.51
31.1k
72
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MikeSluts
MikeSluts
202 Followers

Summer 2099, Bella was pacing around anxiously at home. Thousands of students just like her were doing the same, as they refreshed the screen of their holophones over and over awaiting results from the exams which they had recently completed. Any minute now they would receive not only their scores, but also the analysis from CAPA -- the Career Aptitude Placement Algorithm. This was the latest version of a very sophisticated machine learning algorithm trained on nearly a century of employment data to determine the role for which an applicant was most suited. Each student would receive a percentile score for a range of subjects indicating that they were a better fit for that type of work than that percentage of the population. This had been standard practice for decades and the accuracy of the algorithm was really quite astounding.

Bella was confident in her test results, she knew she had aced the physics and mathematics portions and was sure she would be a shoe in for a scientific research role. Well paid, respected and engaging work which would challenge her mind and allow her to continue her studies with a full ride to a specialized STEM university.

Then she saw it. It just popped up and with a wave of her finger it was open. The results left her speechless. Her 2nd and 3rd best matches were not a big surprise;

'#3 most suitable match: Financial Analyst, 96th percentile.'

'#2 most suitable match: Scientific Researcher, 98th percentile.'

Ordinarily a 98th percentile score would have easily topped the sheet, but the top spot was an even better match.

'#1 most suitable match: Milk Production/Cattle, 99.9th percentile. [Auto-Enrollment Threshold met]'

What the hell? Bella was familiar with the concept; in the modern day it was considered barbaric to consume milk from an animal. However, the consumption of milk had not decreased, it simply shifted sources. Almonds, coconuts and other non-dairy substitutes were still popular, but one of the best selling products was human breast milk. Typically it was a role associated with the mentally slow, ditzes and other stupid girls who flunked their exams might find that, because their aptitude for any serious career was so low, Cattle ended up at the top.

But Bella wasn't some brainless bimbo who had screwed herself into a life of pumping out milk like some cow! She was clever and driven. This didn't make sense. The Auto-Enrollment clause had been triggered too. Due to her incredibly high percentile, the analysis had disregarded her 2nd and 3rd choices and automatically placed her into the role of Cattle. This rarely happened, but she knew it would be practically impossible to reverse. She broke down in tears as she realized that her world had been turned upon its head.

Later that same day, she received her first update pack. This would contain advice and first steps for her future life. Of course, instead of the textbook files and university pamphlets she had been expecting before this whole mess, what she got was an extremely demeaning and degrading video which walked her through the concept of Milk production as if she were a total moron. Complete with diagrams and lengthy explanations of basic biology and concepts like suction. Images were shown of some of the 'Cattle' girls at work and Bella was gobsmacked. They looked so utterly pathetic. Dopey grazing animals with little semblance of human intellect. Their bodies were swollen, especially their breasts which looked like they would make standing impossible with just their weight. The constant flow of white liquid pumped out of them and complete lack of any clothing didn't help. Would she really end up like that?

Though she did learn some things from the video. Apparently it would take around one year for her to go through the preparatory process before she would be carted off to one of these farms. One year was plenty of time to challenge this decision and make a case for herself. She immediately set about raising a formal complaint with the board that oversaw the placement algorithm. A machine could always make stupid mistakes, but surely once her case was looked over by a human they would see what a waste it was to turn a promising young mind like her into some perverse piece of livestock!

It would be several weeks before anyone got back to her about her case. In the meantime, she received a rather disconcerting package in the mail. It was very heavy, and contained around 20kg of 'feed'. This was something like what the Cattle on the farms would eat, the info pack which came with the package explained. It was similar to rolled oats, though it was apparently designed to increase fat build up and promote lactation. She could eat it as is, but it was best mixed with milk to form a sort of porridge.

Fuck that! Bella couldn't even touch the stuff, and she certainly wouldn't bring herself to drink milk at this point. The very idea started to disgust her, given her supposed fate. She stashed the package in a cupboard under the stairs and decided not to change her regular diet. She would soon have this case cleared up anyway, no point putting that messed up cocktail they called 'feed' into her body.

The next insult came around the same time she was finally progressing with her appeal case. She had been assigned a case assistant to help with her appeal and had scheduled to meet with him just after lunch that Monday. However, she received an unwanted appointment from her career service around the same time. It was an all-day session at the nearest medical and bovine processing facility. She wasn't exactly sure what they would be doing to her there, but she decided that she was not re-scheduling her other appointment. She simply wouldn't go to this facility. She wouldn't have them examine her like a piece of meat. Wouldn't have them do anything that would make her feel more insulted than they already had.

Then the appointment with her case assistant came and she didn't exactly hear what she wanted.

The assistant was a middle-aged man with stubble and glasses and generally had a tired look, as if he had been through all of this far too many times to count.

"So, have you looked over my case? How soon can I get my career switched over?" she inquired eagerly before he could even sit down.

"I have looked over your case, and firstly lets get your expectations in check here. 99.9th percentile doesn't come up often. Physically, you are basically a perfect fit for this position. Your compatibility with the technology that remolds the human body for milk production is perfect. Since this is the main component and no intellectual requirements exist, its basically the only qualifier. Compared to that, 98th percentile isn't so impressive. We will need to make a strong case here."

"Are you serious? But surely I can do more as a researcher than a brainless animal who lives to produce milk..." Bella argued.

"Well, the board won't necessarily see it that way. Milk is a staple food, so its production is critical to the functioning of society. There have been recent slumps in production and enrollment of women into the program as education standards improve, so they are quite intent on ensuring that as many suitable applicants get enrolled."

"Oh god. Please, I just want this nightmare to end as soon as possible. Even if its not guaranteed, can I plead my case with the board at least? If I'm going to be condemned to this, better to find out sooner rather than later."

"Again, that's not so easy. The board has a lot of cases on their hands. Typically it can take upwards of 6 months to get your case heard by the board, and its not unheard of for it to take a year or more."

"What! You've got to be kidding! But I will be...I'll be...livestock by then." she sobbed.

"Technically you are already considered livestock." he corrected her.

"Well...is there anything I can do? Anything to increase my chances and get my case seen sooner? Please, anything at all?" she begged.

"Yes. In fact I did want to talk to you about this. I understand that you had a conflicting appointment with the career service today?" he asked sternly.

"Um, yes...but I thought this was more important." she reasoned.

"You absolutely must take these things seriously and not miss such appointments." he raised his voice slightly. "The one thing that will harm your case the most is if you are seen by the board to be actively subverting your prescribed career. Yes, you are making an appeal. But you must continue to follow career service guidelines and processes to the letter until the verdict is reached. Just missing this one appointment will have seriously lowered your chances and set your case back."

"Oh fuck! I'm so sorry I didn't realize. I...I don't want to but, if it helps my appeal I suppose I will. I will follow the guidance." she promised.

"That's good to hear, but we are already underwater here. It will be hard to convince the board that you have actually been following all of the guidance. Just attending appointments isn't really enough at this point." he sighed.

"Uh...what can I do then?" she trembled.

"From now on, I want you to document and record everything you do for the career service. It can be on your holophone or some other device, but you must do so and send me the files so that I have a record which I can share with the board as evidence that you are following their process obediently."

Bella's heart sank. If she had to record everything, there was no way she could get away with skipping even the smallest steps. She supposed that was the point. At least it would help her build a strong case that she was a productive and cooperative member of society who was willing to do what was asked of her. Surely then they would see what a valuable and dedicated asset she could be for the scientific community.

"Okay. I will do it."

"You should reschedule the appointment at the bovine facility for as soon as possible. And make sure you are following any other instructions." he reminded her.

The rest of the meeting was fairly unproductive. Once the man had left, Bella did as she was advised. The appointment at the facility was scheduled for the next day. She was dreading it, but she had more to worry about.

The feed. It was still sitting below her stairs unopened. This was another instruction that she had blatantly disregarded. So, determined to set herself and her case on the right track, she pulled out a 2kg bag of feed and tore open the top. Honestly, it was hard to tell the difference between it and regular oats. She read the bag and began to understand just how screwed she was. Included in the box was a large scoop, the size of a typical mug. The bag instructed, in very clear terms which even a moron could understand, that she was to eat 3 meals of 3 scoops per day. This was much more than she was used to eating, but she carefully scooped it out and set her holophone to record as she got ready to eat. She gave a brief introduction for the recording.

"This is Bella...okay probably don't need to say that. Erm...date is August 16th and I am about to eat lunch...feed...whatever you call it. Bon Appetit I guess..." and with that she began to spoon the stuff down.

It wasn't unpleasant by any means. Quite bland and dry without milk, but she worked her way through it until she was left feeling full and lethargic. She groaned, turned off the recording and collapsed onto the couch for a nap.

Of course, after she awoke from her nap she realized that several hours had passed and since she started at lunch, she still had two meals to eat. She decided that she had recovered enough to eat her second meal, though since she had called her first one lunch she would be best off calling this 'breakfast'. She made a mental not to simply switch to numbers in future to avoid this mistake again.

By the evening she was still reeling from 'breakfast' but struggled to consume another meal. The recording ended up being an hour long but she managed it. Though she would have to do it all again, every day. There would be no room for her usual favorite food anymore. Just this requirement was keeping her full practically all the time and left her drained. Perhaps that was an intentional effect. Don't need your livestock to be full of energy, better to have them slow and stupid. She gulped at that thought as she drifted to sleep.

The next day was her appointment at the facility. Even though it was miles away, in the modern day public transport was fast, simple and free and she quickly made her way there in the morning. Once inside, she was greeted by several men in white lab-coats. She wasn't sure if they were doctors but they led her to a room where she was asked to strip naked. Bella was embarrassed but she knew that disobedience here could reflect poorly on her case. She slowly wiggled out of her clothes until she was covering her breasts with one hand and her crotch with the other, shifting awkwardly from one leg to the other and she blushed.

This didn't last long, as she was told quite firmly to raise her arms to her side and stand with her legs parted and facing forward. She swallowed, nervous, but slowly complied. She stood there, shaking and cheeks burning as one 'Doctor' felt her body up and down. He took her measurements, of course, but also seems to massage her breasts and make various comments of a sexual nature which didn't seem appropriate. Yet, Bella didn't dare question him openly. She couldn't let him report that she was somehow being disobedient.

Still naked, she watched him take out a clipboard and begin to ask her questions. He confirmed her age and basic details, but the questions soon devolved.

"Are you now, or have you been pregnant?"

"No."

He checked a box.

"How many sexual partners have you had?"

Bella turned away for a moment and hesitated, before squeaking out an answer. "None."

The man again scrawled something down, not looking up or reacting in any way.

"How often do you masturbate?"

Bella was visibly shocked. She stammered a bit, flustered.

"Answer the question please." he prompted her, still as cold and emotionless as ever.

"Ah...well..maybe once a week." she finally responded.

With that humiliating interrogation done, she was corralled into a different room. Walking through the facility still nude as she left her clothes behind, unsure if they would even give them back at this point. In the new room was what looked like a massage chair, a large flat space with an indentation for her head to rest comfortably as she laid down. This was a little different though, because where the torso was there was some kind of strange padding with a distinct pair of dips in it.

"Lay down here, on your stomach. Make sure your breasts rest in the indents."

Bella knew it. She complied, feeling her breasts sink in to the foam like material where the indentations were. She was feeling a little less self conscious with her breasts and pussy no longer on display. Yet, at the same time she was nervous. What exactly was this?

In a few seconds she got her answer as a sudden humming filled her chest with vibrations. It was quite intense, as she felt a strong sensation of pleasure penetrating deep into her chest. She moaned slightly as she was caught of guard by it.

"You will have your breasts conditioned for 4 hours, as this is your first session. There will be breaks at predetermined times for feeding and water. Masturbation is permitted." he declared.

Bella was confused and humiliated. She had to stay here for 4 hours? Her only stops would be for eating more of that feed? But it was those last words that stunned her most. Masturbation was permitted? What the fuck? Did he actually expect her to touch herself right here, with him watching? Even if the peculiar massage was oddly pleasurable and the tingling in her chest made the idea seem tempting, she would never do something like that! This disgusting pervert.

But he said it so calmly. So matter-of-factly. The other women who went through this process...did some of them actually do that? Was she lying on some machine that these future cattle were rubbing their slick slits on as they moaned and squirmed and came like bitches in heat? Graphic images rushed into her mind and she choked up a bit. Disgusting. Yet she couldn't do anything about it. She just had to lay here for 4 hours whilst her breasts were 'conditioned'.

Eventually she worked up the courage to ask what this 'conditioning' was exactly.

"We are conditioning the tissue in your breasts to ensure optimal remodeling. Once complete you will receive an injection in each breast of the remodeling agent. This is a slow process and we will be doing this on a regular basis until you are ready to become a permanent resident of the facility." he explained.

"So I will have to come back here again?" she asked in horror.

"Yes, these appointments will happen twice a month until you are ready."

"And what the hell is this remodeling agent?"

"Its designed to promote the growth of breast tissue, encourage lactation and to enlarge the ducts through which the lactate will flow. As a side effect you may also notice increased sensitivity." he commented, as if this whole situation was perfectly normal.

Bella was shaking, and not just from the machine. She would really have to go through this again? Plus her breasts would swell. Lactation? Increased sensitivity? She didn't want any of this, but there was no choice but to obey for the time being. Her case would progress eventually. Hopefully she wouldn't go through too much of this.

Feeding was awkward. They had mixed the feed with milk, likely human and Bella wanted to reject it. However she decided that it was smartest to simply comply and eat it without putting up any struggle. When the massaging was finally over, she was mortified to discover a small, damp patch where her crotch had been as she got up. Yes, it was pleasurable, but she couldn't believe she had actually gotten wet because of it. The 'Doctor' glanced at it but didn't make any comment as he pulled out a small syringe of purple liquid and promptly pressed the point to her still tender nipple.

"Ouch!" she yelped as it pierced her. She watched in horror as the purple liquid emptied out of the syringe and into her vulnerable breast. The same thing happened to her other nipple before she felt the Doctor give her breasts a final groping.

"Is this necessary?" she said, his hands still squeezing her chest as if she was an object.

"Yes, we need to ensure the dissemination of the remodeling agent." he said. "Masturbation is permitted." he added, as Bella simply gasped and turned away.

Eventually her aching breasts were released and she was led to a final room where her clothes were returned and she had a brief chat with the doctor about her next appointment and general progress.

At some point, the topic of diet came up.

"Have you been eating your feed as instructed?" he asked.

Bella's heart raced as she lied "Yes, three meals a day." Of course she had only done this since yesterday, even though she received the package weeks ago at this point.

"Hmm, odd. I would expect faster growth. I will make a note to increase your feed in future then."

Bella tried to hide her disbelief. It was hard enough to get through what she already had. She certainly didn't need more!

She was sent home, chest still tingling and crotch just a little damp as she tried to feel relief. Her session was over. The humiliation was done...for now. She would need to return before the month was done for a second appointment. But at least for now all she had to worry about was eating the ridiculous feed.

The next couple of weeks were manageable for Bella. Even though it felt like her life was slowly and steadily combusting before her eyes, she was managing. She did mental exercises and read physics papers in between her meals to keep her mind active. Annoyingly she was feeling sluggish more and more. This kept her from doing quite as much as she wanted but it was hardly the most concerning side effect.

MikeSluts
MikeSluts
202 Followers