Bovine 2099

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she had been on the feed diet for a few days she started to notice that she was very calm after each meal. Docile even. She lost focus and motivation and tended to simply laze around or take a nap. Though, there was something else that was hard to ignore. A sort of...tingling or buzz that accompanied it. It turned into a distinct heat as she kept on her diet. Until she knew for certain that the meals were also making her horny.

This, combined with the sensitivity in her chest which hadn't gone away since her first treatment, meant that she found herself struggling to keep her hands away from her chest. She would often lazily fondle her chest, kneading and groping herself as she groaned and writhed. It wasn't normal. It wasn't the behaviour of a scientific mind. Yet, in those muddled moments where her head was fuzzy and her worries suppressed it seemed so easy to do.

This continued until her next appointment at the facility. It was much the same, though the massage was 6 hours instead of 4 and the wet spot left at the end was much clearer. Though, in the closing interview they dropped a bombshell on Bella.

"What do you mean I must get pregnant?" she cried aloud as she struggled to believe what she was hearing.

"Impregnation is key to ensuring lactation. You need to complete the pregnancy before your planned entrance into the facility, which gives you at most two months for the insemination."

"I-insemination! What the hell?"

"We can inseminate you here at the facility, though most subjects prefer to do it themselves."

There was no way in hell she was getting 'inseminated' here at the facility. And yet, she had to do so somehow, or at the very least be seen to be trying. Otherwise her case would suffer.

There was someone she thought of that could help. Her high-school crush, Simon. They never dated, Bella had always been too focused on her studies, but she always thought he was attractive. He had given her a few glances too but she never really responded. It would be awkward now but if her choice was a high school hunk or whatever they would do at this creepy facility then it was a pretty easy one to make.

She messaged Simon and met up with him for a coffee a few days later. She was never a very forward person, and lets be honest this wasn't exactly like a first date here. Its not like she could do him once and get it over with either, she would need him to have sex with her often to make it seems like she was genuinely trying to get pregnant. Would he even agree to it?

The coffee shop date was a mess. They made small talk for a while until the conversation dried up. Bella realized she couldn't possibly say what she wanted straight to his face. Every time she thought of broaching the subject her throat became dry and she turned beet red. So she excused herself, went to the bathroom for a long time, and returned looking like she had seen a ghost.

"Something wrong?" Simon asked, concerned.

"Uh, well...check your holophone." she said.

She couldn't look him in the eye as he pulled out his holophone and began to read the message she had just sent from the bathroom.

"I want you to have raw sex with me on a daily basis!" he spat out his coffee and said the line aloud.

"Not so loud!" she snapped, glancing around to see if anyone had noticed.

"Is this...is this for real? Is it a prank?" he asked, incredulous.

"No its real. Its...well its complicated. I just didn't know how to say it, so I sent the text."

"I don't believe you." he blurted out. "This is some weird joke."

"Its completely real, I promise. Please, you are the only one I can ask to do this..."

"Prove it." he demanded.

"Huh? How?" she was confused.

"Suck my cock right here. Under the tablecloth. Then I'll believe you."

It was an outrageous demand. Someone would surely notice. Plus, its not like sucking his cock would actually have any chance of impregnating her so it didn't even count towards helping her case, excepting the fact that it might convince Simon.

"F-fine." Bella blushed and she discretely slid under the tablecloth and knelt at his crotch.

Simon could hardly believe it as he felt her digits fiddling with his zipper. It didn't take long for her to extract his cock which was rapidly swelling as the situation gave him a throbbing hard-on. Below the table, Bella was fumbling anxiously with the hot shaft. It was dark and she had never done this before, so the size and smell surprised her quite a bit. It was undeniably arousing, but she also felt very apprehensive. It was so big, she wasn't sure how much she could swallow. Nonetheless, she parted her lips and delicately pressed them to the twitching tip as she slid her throat over the veiny cock gradually. It was salty and she felt its warmth flooding her mouth, and she squirmed on the spot as humiliation and arousal formed a cocktail which numbed her mind and helped her ease herself further forward.

Simon rested his hand on her head and slowly guided her as she began a tentative motion of bobbing up and down. She could barely get her head halfway down his shaft but he still seemed to be enjoying himself, as she felt him throbbing and thrusting slightly forward with each stroke. As his hand gripped her hair and controlled her head, she couldn't help but feel this was less of her giving a blowjob and more him using her throat to masturbate. But it was easier that way. Besides, she was enjoying herself. The rush of being in public, under the table, moments away from being caught was strangely intoxicating. It made her even more horny and eager as she coughed and spluttered on his cock. She was starting to gag and drool continuously, but Simon wasn't quite done.

He kept her there for a while, the taste, scent and warmth of his cock flooding her senses until she stopped hearing the soft chatter of other diners and the occasional patter of footsteps as people passed by, unaware of the lewd display beneath the table. Eventually she felt his thrusting stop and a sudden burst of warmth trickled down her throat. The salty taste was stronger and the thick substance clung to the sides of her throat just a little as she struggled to swallow it all down. She had to swallow, not only because he was holding her head down here, but because she couldn't be seen emerging from below the table covered in cum. 'I dropped my fork' wouldn't work as an excuse if she was painted white with strands of cum like a scene from a porno. So she did her best and thankfully managed to swallow every last drop before she finally could free her throat from his still twitching cock.

"So..." she said as she climbed back up from under the table, blushing and wiping her mouth, "do you believe me now?"

"Uh, yeah." he said, his expression one of amazement and blatant satisfaction.

"Can we...start today?" Bella asked shyly.

"Uh...give me like an hour to recover." he responded.

"Yeah, I didn't mean here!" she responded, "Lets head home, get something to eat and then...uh, well you get it."

And with that their bargain was struck. From that day onwards Simon came over every day. Bella would schedule her meals so that she had just finished eating by the time he arrived. If she was going to be soft, weak and horny it might as well be when she was being bred. Of course, Simon noticed immediately that she was wet and eager.

The first time he came back, she was shy. She waited for him to make the moves, to unbuckle her trousers and pull them down as she laid back and enjoyed his attention. Then she had a startling realization and debated with herself for a moment as she struggled to convince herself. Finally she knew that she needed to do it and she interrupted Simon.

"W-wait...I need to...record this." she blurted out, deep red as she knew she needed to document this. It was ridiculous, but she had to be able to prove she had been actively breeding or her case was as good as closed.

"For real?"

"Yeah."

"You kinky little bitch, I'm on board". He responded, excited.

She tried to argue as she finished setting up the holophone recording, but she didn't have long to speak before she was interrupted herself. This interruption, though, was from Simon's cock forcing its way inside her trembling pussy. He took her virginity with a quick thrust, and she could only squeal and thrash as she felt it. At first it was painful, but the arousal and the lubrication quickly transformed the pain into pleasure. She heard herself moaning and begging. More. Harder. She sounded like such an eager little slut. She wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled him into her as he pounded her. Every thrust was like a shockwave, sending erotic heat pulsing through her whole body. Was this what sex was like? How could she have never tried it? Though perhaps the side-effects of the feed were making her enjoy it a bit more now than she would have otherwise.

When she felt like he was about to cum she clung on tight with her legs. "Please....inside...I need it...inside me." she begged.

She didn't care about the holophone recording anymore, her head was swimming and she knew she had to have his cum inside her. For her case. For...her case...she kept telling herself those words as she felt the hot spurt of cum coating her insides. All thoughts faded into pleasure as she writhed and grunted around his hard cock like a pathetic animal. Maybe that was exactly what she would soon become.

This became routine. Eating and fucking and eating and fucking. She felt her body changing. She was gaining weight, that was for sure. Though not in the normal way. No, for Bella, most of the weight she gained went to her chest. Her breasts grew several sizes in a matter of weeks, and its not like she started out with a flat chest either. Much of the rest went to her butt and her waist in general. She wasn't sure if she should be pleased that she was plumping out in such a way that only served to enhance her natural curves. It wasn't exactly befitting for her desired career as a scientist. She felt more and more like some twisted sex doll. With over-inflated tits and an ass that begged to be squeezed and slapped. Simon, at least, didn't seem to mind her changes. He made ample use of her new curves, as handles and playtoys whilst he pumped her full of his cum day after day.

The other side effects continued also. She had kept receiving packages of feed, and the amounts and portions steadily increased each time. Just when she got used to eating the recommended amount of feed, she would find herself having to up her intake. This accelerated all of the effects, it seemed. The period of arousal and difficulty focusing grew longer and longer after each meal. Near the start she would be able to study or at least read something within an hour of eating, but within two months she was practically a sex-obsessed zombie for around 3 hours after each meal. That really didn't leave her much time to pretend she was living a normal life and preparing for future studies. Though it did give her much more time to fuck Simon, who took it as a challenge to improve his sexual stamina. Even still, she often found herself masturbating with a pussy full of fresh cum as she awaited the next round.

Her breast massage treatments also got longer. 8 hours, then 10. By the end of the two month period she was getting a twelve hour session. Which was really more like two 6 hour sessions with injections after each to help speed along her breast development. They were really growing now, with the facility giving her a new set of bras each time she visited, as her old ones became unwearable in no time at all. The extra weight on her chest only made it harder to exercise, to the point that her only workout was the constant raw sex she was having with Simon.

It was during the last treatment of that second month that she did something that she previously thought impossible. As she was lying on the machine, her over-sized breasts now incredibly sensitive to even the slightest touch, being massaged with an intense amount of force, she felt that familiar urge. She had felt it every single time, but these last few times it was more dire. She was used to having sex after every meal now, so it was worst right after the feeding break. She was so horny at that point, but Simon couldn't accompany her to the session. Still, her slit leaked profusely as she sweated and moaned like a whore. She barely noticed the Doctor watching her, though his words did slip into her mind.

"Masturbation is permitted."

With that intrusive thought floating around her head, practically taunting her, and the incessant throbbing heat in her drooling pussy, Bella could not help herself. She let her hand slide down to her crotch and began to rub and groan even deeper and the pleasure intensified.

She must have orgasmed at least 10 times over the course of the treatment. She got up slowly and her crotch was sticky and her hands a slick mess. Her juices pooled and dribbled over the edge of the machine as she tried not to look the Doctor in the eyes for the embarrassment. Though he still didn't react.

It was after the treatment though, as was usually the case, that Bella got another shock. She was ushered into another room, still naked, and the Doctor not took out a small, smooth metal rod. He sat her down and ordered her to spread her legs. She complied, used to following whatever humiliating commands she was given at this point. Then, he pushed the metal rod inside her slowly and deliberately. Once it was fully inserted, she felt it vibrate somewhat. It wasn't the most powerful vibrator, but with her slit still trembling and sensitive from hours of masturbation and a stream of orgasms, it didn't take much to bring her over the edge. She whimpered and squirmed as the Doctor chastised her and told her to hold still.

The emotionless Doctor watched her clench around the rod, gushing and groaning as she came around the cold medical implement. Finally it was removed and a red light at the end flashed.

"Looks like you are not pregnant" he announced.

"That was....a pregnancy test?" Bella said, breathless.

"Yes, and since it is negative and we are at the end of the two month period for insemination, we will now be forced to commence the forced breeding program."

Bella's heart sank. "Forced breeding program?"

Before it had time to sink in, she was being led into another room. She was quickly grabbed and pushed down to a small harness on the ground where her arms, neck and knees were locked into a position with her knees and tits pressed to the floor, legs spread and ass raised. She could no longer move as thick shackles restrained her completely. All she could do was squirm and beg the Doctor for an explanation.

"You see, since we are running out of time we will need to resort to fairly drastic measures. You will be restrained and inseminated here until we get a positive pregnancy result. We have specialists who will be performing the procedure round the clock, don't worry. You will be released in short order once we have confirmed success."

Bella begged and thrashed but it didn't help. The Doctor simply left. But she wasn't left alone for long, as shortly afterwards another man entered. She had been strapped down facing away from her door, which was horrible on two accounts. Firstly that she couldn't see the person walking in, only hear the door swinging open and their footsteps approach. Secondly, because it meant that the first sight greeting anyone who entered the room would be her fat butt and still dripping pussy as she trembled and begged them not to do anything to her.

Of course, these pleas were meaningless. In no time at all she felt the familiar sensation of a hot, hard cock sliding inside her pussy as some stranger began to fuck her as she was bound and helpless. He pounded her relentlessly and with ease, her pussy still sensitive and slick making it so convenient for him. It felt like ages passed before he finally emptied his balls into her quivering cunt, and she had experienced a humiliating orgasm at his hands in the process.

But that wasn't the end of it. After this man left, she had only a brief reprieve before another man entered the room and subsequently entered her. He used and abused her exposed slit like his personal fleshlight and left a warm, sticky helping of his own cum leaking out of her.

On and on it went. The men would arrive at random times. Occasionally people came to bring her food or water, but mostly they raped and bred her like a stupid animal. They fucked her while she was eating and laughed as she continued to choke down her food. At this point, her whole body was so warped that she craved the feed. She was used to massive portions of it, so going too long without it made her feel like she was so painfully hungry.

Being kept here, motionless and with so much food only served to speed along her growth as she felt like she was watching her chest balloon in real time. She wasn't even counting the times she was fucked. But she did count the number of times the Doctor returned with the pregnancy test. She didn't know if it was the same doctor each time, nor even if the doctors happened to be some of the men fucking her. In fact, she couldn't tell how many men were fucking her either. Were they taking it in turns or was it actually a different man each time? She wasn't sure if either way was better really. It was all the same from her perspective. Being fucked and stuffed with cum. Feeling it dribbled down her leg and pool between her knees. Hoping, despite how absolutely sick the idea was, that this one would get her pregnant. Because that was the only way she would be freed from this cruel and unusual punishment.

Finally, after 7 pregnancy tests, she received the good news.

"Positive! Congratulations." the Doctor announced.

Bella had little energy to celebrate. All she did was let out a soft sigh as she was freed from her restraints and finally led back to her clothes. It took her a while to stand up properly and even longer to get dressed. She could barely walk and her pussy was aching, but she somehow stumbled back onto the thankfully very accessible public transport and made it home.

Simon had been texting her frantically on her holophone, wondering where she was and when he could have raw sex with her. Of course, at this point there was no need. She was pregnant now, with someone else' baby. Its not like she needed him to keep fucking her.

And yet, within a few days, she had not only recovered from her traumatic experience at the facility, but she was actually craving sex more than ever. She begged Simon to come back and he gave in, he too had grown used to constant sex and wasn't ready to just give up his own personal cum dump.

"You know," he mused as he was balls deep in the wet, weak and glassy eyed Bella. "I used to think it was such a shame that such a cute chick was this stuck up nerd who never gave it up."

Bella simply moaned and squirmed in response, this was not a time at which she was lucid enough to make conversation, merely fuck like a beast.

"But now I get to fuck you daily. And we are even filming it. I never knew you were such a massive slut!"

Bella continued to groan.

"What do you do with the videos? Do you masturbate to them? Post them online?"

"Nnnnnnoooo." Bella said mid-moan.

"You should. Tell you what, when we finish lets upload all of them to a porn site and then we can watch one together and I'll rub your greedy slit to it, sound good?"

Of course, Bella could barely think right now. She moaned in agreement, as the idea did sound good to her in such a brainless state. It sounded hot and naughty. She was such a massive slut.

It still sounded good when she was watching him upload them. Sure, someone might recognize her, but at this point she had cut off all contact with her old friends. Her body was a dead giveaway that she was not the same person they knew. She looked like a caricature, with breasts that defied logic and made it hard to walk. Maybe that would be the reason she wouldn't get recognized if they uploaded the videos.