Bovine 2099

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There. Done. We are gonna be stars!" he joked, as he loaded up one of the videos from a month ago. The holophone projected a 3D image of the scene in incredible definition over their heads as he began to fondle her chest with one hand and slipped his other to her crotch.

"Wow, your tits sure got bigger since then!" he commented as he dug his digits inside her and felt her clench and writhe around him. "Oh, you like that huh?" he asked, pressing and rubbing harder now.

The idea made Bella squirm. She hated herself now, her soft and docile demeanor, her vapid stare, her body which barely even belonged in porn anymore it was that ridiculous. And yet she couldn't hide her arousal. Had the feed and the treatments and everything going on fucked with her head so much that she actually enjoyed this? Her mind was clearing up just enough to realize how truly screwed she was. She looked like a joke, even if her case was successful no one in the scientific community would ever possibly take her seriously. She wasn't even sure if she could go back to a normal diet. Being horny and stupid so much of the time would make it difficult to do even a menial job, let alone something demanding. The more she thought about it, the more she didn't want to.

"I want to eat something." she declared.

"Jeez, you're always hungry. You're kind of a cow, you know?"

Bella shot him an angry look.

"Okay, okay. You want that stuff you always eat right? The...feed?" he asked.

"Yeah...just bring a whole bag." she said, ready to drown her thoughts in food. Quite literally.

And as she was eating and watching herself get fucked with Simon's finger on her clit, something new happened. Just as she felt her orgasm approach, there was a new tingling in her chest. Like a pressure building. More and more it consumed her until she was shaking and finally it burst free. A stream of white liquid sprayed from both nipples as if from an eruption. She groaned and came as the pleasure washed over her. It was her first time feeling this sensation and she couldn't believe how strong it had been. The delight of squirting milk from her chest, it was sort of like having a mini-orgasm in each breast.

After this, she continued to descend into depravity. Every time she felt her head clearing, she began to fret and fear. Her normal life had slipped so far away. She was so hopelessly lost. But just a few mouthfuls of feed and her mind was pleasantly numb and her crotch pleasantly warm. She felt herself slipping. She was rarely fully functioning, and even then she noticed distinctly that she was dimmer than she had been. Even if she somehow weened herself off this stuff now, it would probably do lasting damage to her brain. Yet she just continued shoveling it down to cope.

Lactation became more frequent, especially during the treatments. They added an hour of suction pumps which would draw milk from her nipples into a container and subsequently test the quantity and quality.

"50ml, not much at all. Though the quality is 100%, I guess this is why you were in such a high percentile!" was the Doctor's comment after her first session being pumped.

Though the amount quickly skyrocketed. She went from lactating for a few minutes to spending the entire hour being pumped and drain like a dairy cow within the space of another couple of months. The size of her chest near doubling seemed to help matters. In no time at all she was producing full canisters of milk of top quality, to the astonishment of the Doctors.

By now Bella was at the point where she no longer stood up and walked but instead crawled along the floor, dragging her tits along with her wherever she went. Though thankfully the facility agreed to pick her up from her home and drive her straight there and back instead of forcing her onto public transport in such a pathetic state. She knew it would not be long until they didn't bother taking her home and simply accepted her into the facility as a permanent resident. A full-time milkable, breedable piece of livestock.

Finally, progress had been made with her case. She was 6 months in and thought she was completely abandoned, when her case worker visited and let her know that she would have a hearing with members of the board to plead her case the next week. Of course, she had no idea how that would work, being that she couldn't stand for the size of her inhumanly massive chest. But her case worker assured her that everything would be fine. He guided her through the process over the next few days so that she would understand what to do and how to present herself.

Firstly they would go over the evidence, including a selection of the videos she had taken to prove she was following the careers service instruction and complying. Then they would ask her some questions, both about herself and potentially some tricky technical stuff, then they would deliberate in front of her and come to a verdict.

Bella was just clever enough to understand at this point that she had little hope. She hadn't done anything mentally strenuous in months and wasn't sure when she would even find the time to practice between all the eating and fucking she was doing. Not to mention milking her swollen tits, which had now become a daily chore as she needed to empty gallons of milk from them daily just to avoid building up too much milk. Her best hope was that they saw the state she was in and took pity on her.

However, as she crawled before the board on that fateful day, she saw o pity in their eyes. Nor respect. It was clear in an instant that they saw her as livestock. Tits bigger than her head trailing milk along the floor as she tried her best to stifle moans. It must have seemed a bit like a joke to them, the idea that she was their prospective scientific research candidate. If asked whether she was more suited to being a literal cow or a scientific researcher, Bella had no doubt that any person seeing her now would respond emphatically that she was clearly a vapid cow.

She struggled through the videos of her feeding, realizing just how hungry it made her. But she couldn't eat in front of them as that would only guarantee she failed the trial. Next she blushed and squirmed as they all watched the 3d hologram videos of her and Simon having raw sex. They had selected several of the most recent ones for some reason. She wasn't sure why, but she knew that in these she looked the least human. Glassy eyed and grunting like a beast. Actually dribbling milk down her chest and rutting in heat. How could they see her as an intelligent person after watching countless hours of that!

Then, the videos stopped and she was questioned. Each board member asking a few in turn.

"Why do you want to be a scientific researcher?"

"Why do you think you are more suited to research than milk production?"

"How have you spent your free time since the end of your examinations?"

Those were the easy ones, but Bella could barely stammer out answers as she felt her tender breasts pressing into the ground and driving her crazy. She was hungry, wet and she needed to be milked. How on earth was she supposed to give coherent answers in this state? Of course, she tried her best. Then they moved onto technical questions.

"What is the difference between centripetal acceleration and centrifugal force?"

"What is the derivative of xlog(x)?"

And so on. Every time, Bella strained to think. She had known these thing...once. That was long ago. Now the only mathematics she did was counting her feed portions, and honestly Simon had started doing that for her as she struggled to concentrate. The only physics concepts she was familiar with were gravity (her breasts were very familiar at this point) and fluid dynamics (as her drooling pussy could attest).

She broke down. She couldn't do it any longer. Thinking. Speaking. It was just so much work. She wanted to eat and fuck and be milked! Why was she being made to do anything besides that? It wasn't fair. Her cries turned to Moos as she felt the last semblance of hope for ever becoming a normal person, let alone a scientific researcher, slip away. She reached down to her crotch and began to rub herself as she heaved her breasts up and down and squeezed long, deliberate spurts of milk out of them.

The board didn't take any time at all to reach their decision.

"Cattle, by unanimous vote. Application to switch careers is rejected."

With that, she was taken directly to the facility as she was deemed ready for permanent status as livestock. She was placed into a fenced off paddock with a dozen other brainless cows and milked all hours of the day.

Many were amazed, both at how fast she had transformed and how vast and high quality her milk was. But what else can you expect from a 99.9th percentile dairy cow?