All Comments on 'Bow Down To Black Man Power'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
sucks

Load of crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
LOOKING FORWARD TO THE DAY YOU LEAVE

N/T

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Good Laugh

Thanks sambo, I needed a good laugh.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
NON WRITER STRIKES AGAIN

I am Samuelx! I am a totally embarrassment to all races regardless color! I am a complete racist and bigot of the worse kind in life. I am always pretending to be what I am not, but wish I could be in life. I am a young asshole and shit head who does not know how to write an original story. All I ever do is CUT and PASTE the same stories, but change the names in them. I am an absolute jerk and racist who writes about things that I do not know anything about. If I were capable and sensible, I would apologize to all the Literotica.com readers for having to put up with my non-story shit. I would apologize for virtually ruining Literotica.com. I am a total idiot and sex freak in real life!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Go away nigga

piece of shit - blacks like you are just trying to cause trouble..asshole

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Always good for a laugh

I check out Sam when on this site, for a good laugh. His "stories" are like a high school informal essay. You know, when the teacher says write about what happened last summer. Those are not stories and good old Sam doesn't know the dif.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
This 'story' is a blog posting not fiction

The key issue is that this is not a story, it is commentary and so should be listed as such. It would be far more appropriate as a blog posting than on a fiction site such as this.

I am intrigued by the writer's focus, he seems to feel that 'gold digging' is a monopoly of white women, but appears oblivious to the fact that the up and coming sportsmen may be encountering African-American, Asian-American, Hispanic or other gold diggers, both female and male. Surely the issue should be about teaching sportsmen (and women) of all races how to protect themselves from exploitation by men (whether gay or straight) and women of all races. To focus so tightly on one race leaves the men he is seeking to protect, unprepared.

Of course inter-racial relationships are very exciting to many people and as this website testifies it is not simply about white women and black men, but all kinds of combinations. Many people find the 'other' exciting. By make such sharp distinctions between races as Samuelx does, he adds to the frisson of such relationships which he says he is trying to douse.

We all have African ancestry; every race started as black Africans. If we re-wrote this story to say, 'one of the sportsmen who had African ancestors was seeing a woman who had African ancestors' it puts it into its proper context. Yes, I know we have centuries of cultural tensions, but people forget it was black Africans and Arabs who first started the slave trade from West and East Africa that Europeans later exploited. There are people in the world who are exploiters, pure and simple, and you tell them by how they behave not by the skin colour. At the end of the day people are people and when the lights are out, can you really tell the race of your sexual partner?

Of course, Samuelx's key problem is that he is American and Americans of all races seem to think that they have the moral authority to tell everyone else how to think. Let us get on with our lives and love and have sex between races if we choose to and you get on with your own life, hopefully not so weighed down by the issues you raise here. Get yourself a blog.

lancewmlancewmover 14 years ago
None of his so called "stories" are

Everything he writes is a commentary. Dry as toast.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2138 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...

story TAGS