Bow Down to the Goddess Ch. 04

Story Info
With help, Fire and Desire are made to see the light.
11.8k words
4.92
6.7k
5
0

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/13/2023
Created 03/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
codymb15
codymb15
73 Followers

This story is not to be read by anyone under the age of 18. I do not own any of the characters involved in the story and make no money from its writing. This story takes place in early 2019. Also, sorry for the long wait, work and a lack of motivation were kicking my ass. Please enjoy!

____________________________________

"Nikki, are you sure this is a good idea," Mandy Rose asked Nikki Cross as she and her long-time girlfriend Sonya Deville all approached the wooden locker room door.

With a look of assurance in her eyes, Nikki placed a hand on her shoulder and said, "Listen, Mandy, you can trust me. I've got your best interests in mind."

"Babe, seriously? Think about this. It's too risky." Mandy informed.

"Mandy, Nikki just wants what's best for us. I know you may not see it yet, but if you love me, then you'll trust me. You love me, right?" Sonya answered.

Mandy already knew the answer. They had been together for years, ever since they first met back in 2015. Being one of the few women who came to WWE as a Lesbian, Sonya became smitten with the Golden Goddess. Her gorgeous facial features, a body to die for, and an amazing personality to match; Sonya fell for Mandy after their first day filming Tough Enough and never looked back. After a few advances, Mandy finally accepted and once she did, she didn't regret it either.

The two were perfect for each other, given that you believe opposites attract. Mandy, the epitome of beauty and femininity, the type of woman that everyone dreams of making their own. One might even say she was a "precious peach". While Sonya, who seemed tough and rugged, was easily one of the most loving and compassionate ladies around. Together, they were the perfect couple. That was until they made it to NXT. The realization of WWE's secret sub/domme society hit them hard, but at first, they tried to ignore it. They were convinced that all the other lesbians were just playing pretend, only submitting for a cheap orgasm, and only dominating to hold power. Of course, though, they could only stay unaffiliated for so long, especially with every top looking to take poor Mandy's anal innocence.

Sonya refused to top her beloved; she just didn't have the strength or willpower to go through with it. Mandy was more than willing to bottom out though and had grown tired of waiting. She soon gave up her holes to Becky Lynch, bottoming out for the first time with absolutely no regret as a result. Given the culture of the locker room, Sonya half-heartedly approved; accepting the fact that she couldn't give Mandy what was desired, but not enjoying it one bit. It was that same accepting attitude, however, that led to Mandy assuming that Sonya was a closet bottom herself. After a little convincing, Mandy got Sonya to the bottom as well, and soon, they would both spend much of their days getting their asses plowed together. Together; no matter what, like a packaged deal.

Mandy and Sonya spent their entire runs in NXT as fleshlights for girlcock, but unlike the other bottoms, never really settled down to one dominant. They were just slaves, ready and willing to service all dominant women, so long as they could be together. They carried that same mentality with them to the main roster. Unfortunately, though, they were paired up with Paige, a notoriously powerful domme who immediately converted them to her way of thinking. And, that was great. Paige had shown Mandy and Sonya the joys of being one person's hole. How much she appreciated them individually, and how special it made her feel to have them pick her. Sonya, and especially Mandy, loved Paige. Best of all, Paige didn't force them to split up; nothing was compromised, but much was gained. But after a forced retirement, Paige could no longer keep up with her duties as a top.

Paige's sudden retirement coincided with another big event, that being the shocking arrival of one Ronda Rousey. Rousey entered the WWE with a powerful mystique and Mandy, looking for a replacement domme, found that and then some. Mandy was more than impressed with the way Ronda carried herself, as well as her overwhelming strength. With the loss of Paige consuming her, God's Greatest Creation was made an easy target; she immediately fell victim to Ronda. Soon enough, she had her precious girlfriend bottoming out to the UFC star, as well. Since then, they'd been faithful servants to the Baddest Woman on the Planet.

"Y-you know that I love you. And, of course, I trust you. I'm just not so sure that leaving mistress Ronda is the smartest action to take here." Mandy suggested sincerely, setting her hand on top of Sonya's.

"Mandy, please, just trust me. We don't need mistress Ronda anymore. I doubt she'll even notice that we're gone. I mean, it's not like she uses us or anything. And anyway, Nikki guaranteed that we'll never be happier," Sonya assured, a fierce intensity sparking inside her hazel-colored eyes.

"You have a point. She usually doesn't care to fuck us anymore. But, that doesn't mean-" Mandy continued before the Scottish woman rudely interrupted.

"Listen, Mandy, I know what's best for you. Mistress Ronda is the past and just beyond this door, lies your future. You don't have to do any talking if you don't want to, Sonya will take care of everything. Just relax and go with the plan, I'm sure that you won't regret making this decision." Nikki explained thoroughly before aggressively opening the door. A gust of chilling air shot out hard; since the trio was in their gear, it caught them off guard. Mandy, especially, whose gear is particularly revealing. Sonya powered through, leading her girlfriend through the sea of people who were uncannily standing near the entrance, while Nikki became lost in the shuffle. Once they had made it through, they realized why the center had been left completely open.

In the middle of the room was Alexa Bliss, accompanied by her three main sluts. Charlotte Flair, Liv Morgan, and the newly acquired Toni Storm were all positioned, one right after another, face down ass up, each woman being forced to patiently wait their turn. All four women were completely naked, save for the stylized collars the slaves wore. Liv was up next, evidenced by the tiny Goddess' stalking of New Jersey's finest piece of ass, and said ass tantalizingly shaking itself back and forth. The look on Liv's face was that of a starving animal, waiting for its first meal in ages. She'd also clearly been forced to wait tonight as well since Charlotte was the lone slave amongst the trio to have a gaping bum.

Nevertheless, Liv's patience was finally paying off as Alexa slowly entered her back passage. A gleeful smile shot across the Riott Squad member's face, one which exactly mirrored the light in her eyes. The dark and dreary demeanor she sported before was gone. It was as if her Goddess' cock was both the reason and the remedy for her sadness. With it, she couldn't have been happier, but without it, she lacked a reason for existing. Though neither of them verbally acknowledged it, both Sonya and Mandy thought about this. After seeing this, both were confident now that coming here was the only decision. If they wanted to return to their old selves; to re-find their purpose in life, they would have to leave Mistress Ronda for the Goddess. Nikki was right all along, this was the right decision.

While Fire and Desire pondered the meaning of life, Alexa wasted no time giving her faithful slut the plowing she'd been waiting for. After topping Toni Storm, She was on top of the world, oozing with confidence she probably shouldn't have. After all, it was a hollow victory. Not only would she soon lose access to Toni's big, beautiful booty when the tour ends, but she'd also begged to cum from getting her asshole eaten. While that may not be bad out of the question for some tops, it was absolutely out of the question for her. Especially considering her past and the fact that her Rival was a complete anal virgin. If she wanted to stand on the same level as the big bad, she definitely couldn't afford to keep making herself look weak. Of course, nobody in the room could ever think such things whilst observing her in action.

It was obvious to everyone in that room that she'd taken control of Liv's mind, body, and soul. Alexa mockingly toyed with Liv's perfect ass, going back and forth between shaking each cheek and playfully smacking them like a set of bongo drums. All the while, she forcefully stuffed the pink-haired bimbo's asshole with sharp, piercing thrusts that would make the average, everyday streetwhore plead for mercy. But Liv was one of those select few that could only beg for more. No matter how much she got stuffed, it was never enough. Even now, after a brief but powerful fucking, her butt was as tight as ever and, not because she was going to cum, either. Despite already being a trained buttslut, Alexa had taught Liv even more after coming into ownership of her.

Naturally, Liv knew better than to even think about cumming without permission, so it wasn't that. No, she was just the perfect fucktoy. If being a whore was a university major, then she'd have more degrees than Britt Baker. In reality, her ass stayed tight because her body knew that's what Alexa wanted and, when the time called for her to be a gaping mess, then she would adapt. For now, her Goddess wasn't done using her, so her hole stayed untattered, gripping Alexa's cock like a vice.

Unfortunately, her time in the spotlight was all too brief, as her Goddess huskily informed, "I know you're a greedy little bitch 10 but I've got other sluts waiting in line, so you're gonna have to hurry it up. I'm gonna count to three, and when I hit zero, you better fucking cum!" Of course, this would be easy.

"Three!"

The moment Alexa started the countdown, Liv began to throw back that ass with what seemed to be all the force that her tiny frame could muster. Her thick, perfectly shaped butt went into overdrive, rippling like a series of crashing waves at high tide.

"Two!" Alexa called out as her precious number 10 slowly transformed into a delirious heap, just as her former Queen had earlier. Each time that cock barreled into her hole, she was driven farther and farther past the breaking point. But, as always, her butt gripped it gratuitously.

"One!" Liv could feel it swelling inside of her. Her climax; all she had to do was welcome it with open arms.

"Zero! Cum! Show them, 10! Show them all how you cum! How I make you cum!"

10, as suspected, came on command, her asshole gripping harder than ever before finally loosening up as her whole body spasmed and writhed from unbridled pleasure. The crowd, almost entirely made up of subs, gave the Elmwood Park native a round of applause for her excellent work as a bottom. Alexa gave a cocky bow, heaping all the praise for herself as she stood up.

Unsurprisingly, the Goddess wasted little time locking onto her next victim, if it's even fair to refer to them as such. With all the grace of a killer shark, Alexa swiftly aimed up her cock and stuffed it inside Zero's massive bum. Unlike her colleagues, Toni was fairly new when it came to bottoming out, so Alexa tried her best to turn every session into a learning experience. From little things like forgetting to hold those cheeks open, to hesitation on her orders, Toni knew her place but was still understanding how to get there.

Luckily, she had the perfect person to lead her, and honestly, Toni wouldn't have it any other way. With every stroke, every sheathing, and unsheathing, Australia's biggest butt was reminded of why she submitted to the Goddess in the first place. It was the feeling of getting her ass plowed, by a smaller woman no less; a feeling that she could no longer live without. A feeling she feared would soon slip away from her.

Alas, in just over a week, she would return to the UK brand a changed woman. A woman who was just as weak as her fellow NXT compatriots. Luckily, there weren't any tops to try and take her away from Alexa because once she left, it would be a while before she saw her again.

Yes, in only a week, Toni Storm had gone from the butt-busting super top of NXT UK to a woman who'd soon have to choose between her loyalty to her Goddess or her love of getting bummed. Her transformation was a drastic one, but in the end, she couldn't be happier in her current role. Toni Storm was Zero, and every time she got her thick booty pummeled, she wondered why she'd ever wasted time trying to be a top in the first place. This was where she shined, where her true purpose was.

While Toni was lost in a mixture of complex thought and immeasurable lust, Alexa focused solely on one thing: fucking that huge ass as hard and as fast as she could. Alexa had a real knack for easily determining how her subs liked to be fucked. Unlike Liv, Toni preferred a full-force bumming from the jump, which is unsurprising considering she lost both her single and double butt cherries on the same night. Little Miss Bliss knew her way around a fuckhole and Toni's was not an exception.

Lexi viciously smacked that booty, sadistically crooning as she continued her brutal onslaught. Toni's bitchhole had become incredibly loose and tattered, allowing Alexa to navigate it with ease. It was no wonder why the entire length of her cock seemed to glide in without any resistance. Toni didn't have the experience that Liv, or even Charlotte, did as a bottom. She couldn't keep her hole nice and tight. So, it stayed pretty gouged at all times. Something that she'd quickly grown to love.

Yes, of all the things she'd become addicted to, Toni was obsessed with gaping her little whore hole for her Goddess. It was no secret that she'd always had a thing for gaping; something Toni had always forced her sluts to do during her time as a top. Now here she was, on the other end of the gape, never wanting to be closed again. Every time she was left a gaping mess, her mind drew back to the very first time that she was fucked, and how she could barely even open her ass at all. Her train of thought was thrown off, however, by the call of her diminutive domme.

"Who's hole is this, Zero? I'm not gonna make you cum until you tell everyone here. Go on, tell 'em!" Alexa stated, once again slamming her tiny hand down for another thunderous smack. In all honesty, Toni was so focused on keeping her ass as loose as possible that she hadn't even thought about cumming. But like the pro she was, Alexa brought out the best in her subs. Just the sheer mention of a sweet release made Toni feel the need to cum. She already had her instructions, so there was no waiting game. Zero just needed what was asked.

"Ooh fuck, there yours! All yours!" She cried in joy as the early stages of orgasm rapidly approached.

"And... when I go back to the US, who's gonna own these holes?" Alexa asked redundantly.

"You! My ass was made for you and only you! When you're gone, I'll... I'll be a sad and lonely bitch! But I'll wait! I'll wait forever if that's what it takes! I promise I'll work hard and make it onto a real brand so I can come back and serve you!"

"Good girl. Very good. Now go ahead and cum!" Alexa demanded, bucking her hips even faster than before. The speed and force at which she plowed that hole dropped the jaws of all the onlookers, including Mandy and Sonya. Every stroke sent the larger, more submissive woman jolting forward. Never before had Fire and Desire seen such power from such a small source. It just proved that looks could be deceiving and that just because Alexa was smaller than Ronda, didn't make her less of a top.

This was further proved when "Zero" finally went over the edge. Before she went over, she began to throw her ass back against Alexa's cock, a trick she picked up from watching 9 and 10 in action. She had done this the last few times she was used, but this time, Toni added more force than usual. That, combined with the Goddess' fierce strikes, sent her towards what was probably her strongest orgasm to that point. Her mind went completely blank, so much so that she didn't even notice the massive amount of cum shooting out of her pussy. Liv and Charlotte both looked up, hoping to be called upon to clean up the mess but sadly never received an invitation.

When Toni finished cumming, she oozed onto the cold, now wet, tile floor. Which gave Alexa the perfect chance to finally remove her cock and ask what was a pre-planned question.

"So ladies, who's next? Becky?" Alexa inquired, blatantly aiming for the biggest name amongst the pack.

Becky Lynch smirked, not even entertaining the idea of bottoming to the Goddess, "Very funny, Lass. But the Man only bows to the alpha. That sure as hell ain't you."

Sharp-witted as ever, Alexa replied, "No, you're the funny one, for thinking that I'm not the alpha, Bex. But, seriously you guys, any takers? These three bitches are just so broken-in already, I've barely worked up a sweat tonight. I've got so much more left in the tank"

Now that the invitation was open to all-comers, more than half of the pack seriously considered accepting. But sadly, several silent, awkward seconds passed before anybody took her offer. Everyone belonged to someone, whether that be the alpha or a high-end switch like Becky. There were no free agents, so to speak. But, of course, two women were interested in breaching their contracts.

Breaking the silence, Sonya cleared her throat before declaring, "You can fuck me, Goddess! Our holes are yours for the taking!" An audible gasp spread throughout the crowd. The WWE women's division was a tightly-knit group of individuals. Everyone knew who belonged to who, and especially who belonged to Ronda Rousey. They'd heard of Charlotte's top-hopping, but it still surprised them to see it in action.

Following behind her girlfriend, Mandy bashfully squeaked, "Me uh... me too. You can fuck both of us if you want." A few more silent seconds followed; the Goddess had been left in shock by what she heard. But, once it hit her, a large smile shot across her beautiful face. Two of Rousey's bitches, offering up their holes? At the same time? Here in front of everyone!? She pinched herself, trying anything to wake herself up from had surely been a dream. An offer like this was too good to be true. That sentiment quickly transformed her gleeful smile into a cold, skeptical scowl.

"Yes, this is too good to be true. Rousey must have sent them here? But, why would she pull a stunt like this, in front of everyone, no less?" Alexa's thoughts were racing. This could've been a trap set by Ronda. Maybe these sluts beg to be fucked, only for Ronda to catch Alexa in the act and beat her to a pulp? But, after thinking it over, Alexa decided that some further questioning was definitely in order.

"So, you two want to get fucked, is that right? Two well-known bitches of the so-called 'Alpha'?" Alexa asked, standing strong as she caught on to her rival's potential game.

The crowd that Mandy and Sonya had once been a part of had separated from them, isolating Fire and Desire as Sonya began to explain. "Mistress Ronda doesn't know what she's doing!" Sonya declared, continuing her trend of leaving the on-lookers in shock.

Feeling more confident, Sonya stepped forward before continuing, "She tends to collect toys, only to put them on display. Toys are meant to be played with. So, Mandy and I decided that we should leave Mistress Ronda for you and, after seeing your little demonstration here, I am one billion percent certain that I've made the right decision."

Little Miss Bliss broke out into a burst of maniacal laughter. "That's it? Just like that, you think you're worthy of being one of my slaves? This fine selection of women was hand-picked by me. They didn't come looking for me, I wanted them, therefore they needed to be shown the light. What makes you think I would want you two hand-me-down sluts?"

codymb15
codymb15
73 Followers