Bow Down to the Goddess Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nothing makes us think that," Sonya responded, stepping forward a bit more. "We know that we're probably not worthy of your time. But, please, give us the opportunity. We're more loyal than any of those other bitches."

Crossing her arms, Alexa reminded, "Loyal, huh? Is that the same loyalty that's leading you to betray your current top?"

Before Sonya could speak, Mandy chimed in, "Please don't hold that against us. We saw from your demonstration here that you're an equal-opportunity mistress. Ronda hasn't fucked us in weeks. Anybody with our shared urges would crack and seek refuge."

Silence again ensued as Alexa thought over the valid point that had been presented. Or, at least she pretended to. In reality, she never had any intention of declining Fire and Desire. The chance to take two sluts at once, let alone two belonging to her rival? That was a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. Anybody in their right mind would take it, even if it meant a possible confrontation with Rousey. But, it was too easy; almost a little too easy. For Alexa, easy wasn't fun. So, since this was her first time dealing with an "offering" of sorts, she decided to turn their little situation into a game.

After quickly setting her plan into motion, Alexa approached Mandy, violently turning her around before caressing her beautiful butt."Weeks, you say? That sounds like a long time for a booty like this to go without. You must be desperate to leave Rousey. But how desperate, Mandy? Just how badly do you want my cock in you, slut?" Alexa asked, slapping her fellow blonde bombshell on the rear, causing her to yelp softly.

"We'll do whatever it takes-" Sonya started, before quickly being interrupted by the imposing Goddess.

"Did I ask you, whore? No, I didn't, so keep your mouth shut, and let your girlfriend tell me how badly she wants to be stretched out."

Mandy spoke without hesitation, "Please, Alexa. The Goddess... my Goddess. Please please please let me and my girlfriend serve you. I promise that our asses will be available 24/7, 365. In hotels, hallways, our homes, or yours. On fucking TV if that's what it takes! So long our asses are filled, it doesn't matter where or when. We will be your bitches for life," Mandy confidently confirmed.

Having never seen this side of the Golden Goddess, Alexa was thoroughly shocked, but like all good buttsluts, she was nothing if not passionate about getting her hole filled. The response was good enough, so she decided to throw on a contemplative look as if her decision hadn't already been made. Going a step further, Alexa crossed her arms, appearing to be in the deepest of thought, before casually trotting over to the closest bench to her.

Alexa sat and seductively patted the seat next to her. Both women immediately took the bait and inched forward, but Sonya was given a menacing glare that stopped her tracks. Meanwhile, Mandy took a seat, her large breasts bouncing as she plopped down. She turned her head, looking her potential mistress in the eyes, before being pulled in for a long passionate kiss that made Sonya more than a little uncomfortable. Of course, she had seen Mandy kiss, several other women, since their relationship began, but it never really got easier. No matter how many butt-fuckings she took, she still wished she could be a top, only for Mandy's sake. But, she was weak, and her girlfriend had needs.

Over the years, she'd come to terms with that fact. No matter what, Mandy's desires would always come before her own. But, it still bothered her, especially when she made such a big sacrifice, only for her precious girlfriend to effortlessly lock lips with someone else. She watched on in horror as the two blondes swapped spit for several minutes before Alexa finally broke the kiss. Little Miss Bliss licked her chops, staring at Sonya with a heartless grin as she did so.

"So Mandy," Alexa started. "Has it been two weeks since you've been fucked? Even for a loyal slut, that seems like a stretch." Sonya thought about answering for her but remembered being scolded the last time for doing so.

"Yes ma'am, it's been way too long," Mandy openly and honestly answered. It was obvious that Mandy was beginning to get in her comfort zone. All of the trepidations that she previously had were long gone; it's as if that kiss had put her under a hypnotic trance.

"Oh, you poor thing! We can't have that, can we? No no no, this just won't do. An ass like yours should, no... deserves to be stretched out all hours of the day, wouldn't you agree, Sonya?" Naturally, she was still grinning wickedly with each syllable that left her mouth. Sonya nearly scoffed at the idea of two weeks being too long. She couldn't remember the last time she was used, let alone as her top's feature attraction for the night. The brash, MMA-trained portion of her brain told her to shoot her mouth off, but, as always, she put her girlfriend's needs before her own.

"Of... of course. Mandy has a perfect ass. I'm not surprised that other women are always so fascinated with it," Sonya stated reluctantly but honestly.

"So Sonya, you don't mind if I do this then, do you?" Alexa asked before abruptly pulling Mandy over her knee and swatting at her ass. Then again. And again; taking the opportunity to viciously pull down her shorts, just far enough to reveal that gorgeously juicy butt. Alexa made sure to target the previous spot, despite the large surface area at her disposal. Naturally, she wanted to make that butt as red as possible, since that was the easiest way to gauge the damage she'd dealt. Of course, there were other ways to do that, as well. Like the way, each cheek bounced around from the force or by the pathetic sounds that God's Greatest Creation was making. No matter how you sliced it, it was obvious that Mandy Rose was loving the attention her beautiful butt was getting. All the while, Sonya stayed completely quiet, opting instead to silently observe.

Unlike Sonya, Alexa was having a great time. It was rare that she got the chance to deliver a good spanking. Usually, she either didn't have the time or was far too impatient and ripped her prey apart from the get-go. But, Alexa was having her unorthodox version of "fun", and the fact that Sonya was here is what made her do it. It was almost painfully obvious that she wanted to get under Deville's skin. Sonya was the target for the sick little game she decided to play.

You see, Alexa was well aware of Fire and Desire, their relationship, and their history with their dommes. The pair were a needy bunch, but the biggest issue was Sonya's passive nature. Willingness to put her girlfriend first was a huge issue; that kind of shit would not fly. If she truly wanted to submit to the Goddess, Sonya's little fling with Mandy would have to be a thing of the past.

The plan was to drive a wedge between the two. Specifically, to make Sonya so jealous of Mandy's current position that she could no longer take it. Alexa fancied both girls but honestly preferred to have Sonya. Variety is the spice of life, after all. With the acquisition of Toni Storm, she didn't need another bubbly, big booty blonde in her posse. Sure, Mandy may be more attractive in the conventional sense, but you could argue that Toni was more valuable, given her unmatched ass measurements. But, nowhere to be found in Alexa's group, was a long, muscular brunette who could break bones due to MMA training. She wanted Sonya more and that's why she taunted her. So that "Daddy Deville" could really break. Because everyone knew she was an asswhore, but rarely did she admit it.

Usually, hearing Sonya's plea to cum was the only way to hear her in her final form. Her truest form. Something deemed as a cardinal sin to Alexa Bliss. That was her goal. To taunt Sonya so much that she accomplishes what even her rival failed to. To break her, mind, body, and soul, just as she did to Toni.

But, if she wanted to accomplish this, stalling was not an option. So, Alexa jumped into action, pushing Mandy off of her and grabbing a handful of blonde locks in one fell swoop. She dragged Mandy to her trio of current slaves, lining her up in the open space next to Toni. The other three bitches were then instructed to give their Goddess the room she needed.

With everything in place, Alexa then enacted the next step of her sinister plan. "Sonya? You said yourself that Mandy has a perfect ass. And a perfect ass should never go without, right?" Sonya hesitantly shook her head in agreeance.

"Good, 'cause we're gonna do just that. Well, I am anyway! Mmm, think about it... I'm gonna butt-fuck your girlfriend as only a Goddess can. But first, we need to make sure this ass is properly prepared. So go ahead and get on your knees, slut! You're gonna use your tongue, fingers, whatever you've got! Use it all to open up your precious girlfriend's little hole for me!"

Alexa's words struck Sonya like a double-edged sword. Though she often abstained from admitting it, her submissive side loved eating ass, especially Mandy's. But, she preferred to be on the other end, getting her ass eaten out. The end goal for the night was to get her backdoor filled, so, unfortunately, Sonya had no other choice but to adhere to her potential mistress' demands.

The New Jersey-born Deville almost leisurely approached God's Greatest Creation, slowly kneeling behind her and pulling her blue and gold trunks down past her supple ass cheeks. She stared at the glorious view in front of her, almost with a hypnotic gaze. It was a view Sonya could watch for hours; alas, duty called in the form of Alexa Bliss snapping her fingers, as if to say, "Hurry it up, bitch!"

So, instead of wasting any more time, Sonya got to work, pulling the cheeks apart and diving in, tongue first. Mandy purred as that slippery muscle washed over her backdoor. Preparing holes was Sonya's specialty, something Alexa would soon find out.

Deville was given the order to use everything in her arsenal but she spent several minutes simply licking it. It was all part of the process, though. Her process learned over her three years as a bottom but only truly perfected over the last few months where she'd been completely cast aside. Nearly all of her recent sexual experiences were identical to this one. A whore bent over and knelt behind her.

Mistress Ronda wanted nothing to do with her. So, Sonya decided the Goddess would be her refuge. And here she was, in the same position. The thought of leaving her mistress, just to end up in the same position enraged Sonya when she thought about it. She considered a few ways to take out her anger; they were futile attempts, though. Her mind quickly transferred that fury to the asshole she was going to town on.

It was an endless loop that got sadder and sadder. No matter how badly she wished against it, Sonya couldn't stop her body from giving the best rimjob she was capable of giving. The madder Sonya got, the better the experience for Mandy became. Remembering Alexa's instructions, Sonya soon traded in her tongue for the pairing of her index and middle fingers.

On entry, Mandy let out the biggest sigh of relief you could ever hear. It was as if the weight of the world was lifted from her shoulders. That hole clung to those digits like a vice. Luckily, she was an expert buttslut; taking two tiny fingers came with no pain at all and Sonya was well aware of that. She knew what her girlfriend was capable of, and without any hesitation, added a third finger, slipping it inside with a surprising amount of resistance. With her hole filled, Mandy held her cheeks open as her lover slowly pumped her fingers into her.

All resistance aside, Sonya was able to add the third finger nonetheless, further proving the experience of the hole she was working on. But, it was also indicative of Sonya's skill. Not everybody could slip three fingers in somebody's bum and expect no pain as a result. Sonya however, knew exactly how to make her girl feel great, without the one physical downside to anal, and it was a great skill to have. By not having to wait for Mandy's comfort, Sonya could quickly stretch her.

Sure enough, Mandy's butt was loose enough for the Goddess. Deville extracted her fingers, shooting Alexa a look of pure desperation; Bliss gave a nod of approval, leading Sonya to stick those glistening claws in her mouth. She barely got a chance to taste Mandy's juices, however, before the Goddess forcefully took her place behind God's Greatest Creation.

Alexa spread those cheeks wide before spitting into the target that was Mandy's slightly gaping asshole. Taking a long, nefarious look at Sonya, Bliss filled her prey's butt; all the while, the Goddess' gaze never changed. The first few inches were brilliantly swallowed up, that hungry booty eagerly clinging to everything that it was given.

The crowd, which had begun to dwindle slightly, cheered on Alexa. Ronda did not have the best reputation amongst her peers, especially those who hadn't submitted to her. Rousey was the alpha, which in her mind meant that she was better than everyone; recently, she was even given her dressing room separate from the others. But, she was near unstoppable, so there wasn't much anybody could do about her reign. Seeing her get knocked down a peg, in any shape or form, was a sweet visual to her adversaries.

The only one who wasn't cheering was Sonya. No, she couldn't have been more unhappy with her current situation. Here she was, reduced to the role of "preparation slut" and she didn't even get the chance to enjoy her own girlfriend's butt cream. At least Mistress Ronda had allowed her that privilege. She began to wonder if they'd even made the right decision in leaving her for Alexa. But then, she looked at Mandy, and that unhappiness faded.

It was the pure bliss draped across Mandy's gorgeous face that knocked Sonya out of her funk. Even though she wasn't happy, Sonya was glad that her girl was. She loved Mandy so much that seeing the love of her life being satisfied raised her spirits. At least, on the surface.

Of course, deep down, Sonya Deville was a bitter, jealous mess. She only tamped down these feelings to put Mandy first, as always. If she was being her true self, she would've begged to be in Mandy's place, right then and there. But, because of her loyalty, she stayed completely silent. Something Alexa took notice of.

Further proving Sonya's experience at loosening up holes, Alexa was able to quickly navigate Mandy's butt, filling it with the entirety of her cock within only a few minutes. As conniving as ever, Alexa knew that she could use this to her advantage.

"You know, Sonya, you did a great job prepping this ass for me," She mocked, simultaneously groping said ass and thrusting her cock inside of it. "I'm impressed. You probably have a lot of experience in that field don't you?"

Sonya wanted so desperately to snarl and reply with a bitchy comment. But that would never get her ass fucked, so instead, she stayed silent. Big mistake.

"I asked you a fucking question, slut! I wanna know how often you're forced to prepare an ass for more dominant women!"

Seeing no other viable option, Sonya answered, "Almost every day."

Alexa playfully cackled. "Wonderful! I could tell I could. You're very good, lemme tell ya! Honestly, I might keep you as my permanent prep bitch. How does that sound?" Though she acted as though it was a serious offer, Alexa knew what she was doing, and was well-aware it wasn't what Sonya wasn't to hear.

Again, Sonya stayed silent, avoiding any provocation as to keep her girlfriend happy. The last thing she wanted was to shoot her mouth off and cause Alexa to quit fucking Mandy. Usually, Lexi would've demanded an answer, but in this situation, Sonya keeping quiet was almost better than anything she could've said. First, it showed Bliss that Deville was just as weak as she had suspected and second, it proved that her little game was slowly working. If it wasn't, then she would've worn the same confident face that had been from the jump. It was obvious to Alexa that "Daddy Deville" was only "staying strong" for the sake of WWE's Golden Goddess.

Sonya was slowly breaking and Alexa knew it, but she decided to briefly refocus on enjoying the fine piece of ass in front of her. It was her first time taking Mandy's butt and though the end goal was to break Sonya, she might as well enjoy them both. Doing so, Alexa briefly plucked her cock out and patiently waited for that tiny orifice to close up. She wanted to judge the time it took to do so, and being veteran cocksleeve that she was, Mandy kept it going for as long as possible.

The more Alexa enjoyed herself, the more Mandy did, as well. Throughout the entire exchange, Mandy was struggling to stay conscious; the length of her abstinence was making it a much more euphoric experience. I how she'd missed the feeling of being stretched by a stronger woman, the slapping of her tanned flesh against Alexa's more alabaster surface. The overwhelming sensations emanating from her lower half, leisurely melting her brain, but keeping her clinging to every thrust. Maybe it was just recency bias, but Alexa was one of the better butt-busters that ever plowed her. Possibly even better than Ronda.

Every stroke seemed to cause her rod to scrape against a different section of her anal cavity. Over and over Mandy Rose creamed on those most of those deadly ten inches and normally, she would've been praying for an orgasm by now. But, this time was different. Alexa would hopefully be her new mistress, her Goddess, and Mandy wanted to show her Goddess just how good a slut she was getting. And, she selfishly didn't want it to end.

The last two weeks had felt like an eternity; getting through without any relief was a chore but it was evidence of her loyalty. Mandy would've never betrayed Ronda, or Paige before that. She was just far too loyal, but like any good slut, she'd been convinced by Nikki Cross to think with her ass instead of her head. A decision she longer regretted. Sonya and Nikki, they'd been right about everything. After weeks of being cast aside, here she was, living in her purpose. It was, by far, the best decision she'd ever made.

The size of the audience once again fell as many of the on-lookers as Alexa's "demonstration" began to slip into the later hours of the night. The Goddess never dared to look at a timepiece, mostly because it didn't matter, but also because almost thirty minutes had passed since she first entered Mandy's bum. That meant two things: after this much time, Mandy was yet to cum, and Sonya was yet to beg to take her place, neither of which painted her in the best light.

The Goddess was sure that Mandy would've been a gaping mess by now. But, sure enough, she was still hanging on to the pleasure for as long as possible. She was a well-trained slut, a product of alphas past for sure. This hole had been a staple of Paige and Rousey for years, so it was only fitting that the Goddess was getting her shot now. But still, Alexa was upset this bitch hadn't come yet. Alexa, as confident as ever, quickly convinced herself that the reason was that she'd spent too much time focusing on Sonya to deal some damage. So, she decided to put in maximum effort. For starters, she took a handful of Mandy's famous blonde locks, giving her improved leverage every time she bucked her hips.

Realizing that simply making allusions to Sonya breaking wasn't cutting it, Alexa put one pretty blue eye towards her and inquired, "I never got the chance to ask you Sonya, but, how long has it been since you've been fucked?"

Sonya, answering honestly, stated, "I'm not sure. I can't remember the last time." Just what Little Miss Bliss wanted to hear.

"Damn. It must be really hard for you, having to sit and watch your girlfriend get the only thing you want in life, not knowing if you'll ever get to experience the Goddess. Not knowing if the greatest gift to all bottoms will ever bless you with her cock," Alexa taunted, allowing her initial statement to sink in before attempting to deliver the kill-blow, "You know, I feel bad for you. Not for being a bottom, but for being a worthlessly terrible one. Listen up, 'cause I want you to digest what I'm about to say. All bottoms are a disgrace to womankind. But that makes you the lowest common denominator because you fail to realize that it's you that's the problem! You allow yourself to be used by this selfish little bitch!"