Bow Down to the Goddess Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
codymb15
codymb15
74 Followers

The sudden realization hit Sonya like a freight train: Mandy, the love of her life, was a burden on her spirit. Mandy was holding her back from reaching her full potential as a cocksleeve. Worst of all, Sonya realized that Mandy was a selfish, cock hungry whore, who'd subconsciously been taking advantage of her for years. Sonya couldn't believe that it took her this long to finally come to terms with it.

Alexa was playing a whole different game, and it was working. Even now, despite the anger that she felt for Mandy, Sonya's asshole was twitching, frothing at the chance to be filled by the Goddess. Her pussy growing increasingly moist at merely the sound of Alexa's voice; said moisture slowly seeping through the front of her panties, then even a little on the front of her bottoms. She had tried so hard to stay silent, to avoid begging. So Mandy could enjoy the attention but enough was enough. Sonya had tried to stay quiet, but her body would no longer allow it. The time for action was now.

"Sorry, Mandy, but I need it! Please Lexi, please be my Goddess! Please fuck my ass! My little whore hole needs it so bad! I promise I'll be good, I'll do whatever you ask of me! Mandy's already gotten her fix, please, I'm begging you to bless me with mine!"

"That's what I like to hear! You know what that means? You're mine! From now, until the end of time, you will belong to me, is that clear?" Alexa advised, sneaking a few quick pumps into Mandy's butt.

"Oh thank you, my Goddess! Thank you so much for accepting me!"

Delivering a harsh slap to the juicy booty in front of her, Alexa informed, "That goes for you too, Mandy. Or should I say, 11? How do you like it slut? From now on, you will be referred to, and answer by, 11. And Sonya, your new name will be 20. Since you two debuted on 11/20/2017, I think it's a good fit, don't you?"

Simultaneously, they both agreed, "Yes my Goddess, thank you, my Goddess."

"Good. Your collars will be made soon, rest assured, but for now, begin to learn your new names and wear them with pride," Alexa further clarified.

"Yes my Goddess, thank you,u my Goddess!" Fire and Desire piped up again. It was official! They were named and broken; Alexa now had complete ownership of them both. There was only one thing left to do now. To give Sonya what she'd been waiting for; to show this slut that life under the ownership of the Goddess was the only way to live.

"You know what comes next right?" Alexa asked vaguely. The others, including the target of the message Sonya, had no idea what she was inferring. But, as always, Alexa made her intentions very clear. She delivered a stern look two her newest pet before snapping her fingers, calling #20 to attention. Bliss unceremoniously removed her cock from 11's gaping bum, and proceeded to approach Sonya, but stopped just in front of her.

Sonya, who was knelt before her new mistress, asked, "Are you going to fuck me?"

"No... well, not yet anyway. But, don't fret, you'll get your chance. You do wanna earn the right, don't you?"

"How do I do that, my Goddess?" Sonya inquired, hoping the answer was what she had in mind. Luckily for her, they were both on the same wavelength.

"You want to prove your worth? Then you're gonna have to lick my pussy. Mmm, lick my cunt and make me cum, then, and only then, will you be fucked!" Of course the decision had already been made. But, a little fun never hurt anyone, and Alexa was still thinking about the last time she'd let anyone touch her pussy. The night she broke Toni Storm. The re-christened "Zero" had crossed several boundaries and tongued the Goddess' asshole. In doing so, Toni forced Alexa to cum harder than she had in years. Ever since that night, she had reservations about allowing anyone to please her. In fear that she would allow that unholy act to happen again. But, she couldn't resist Sonya's experienced mouth. No way she would miss out on the chance to get eaten out by a true blue, pre-WWE lesbian. Even if it was only the first of many chances.

"Lay down on the bench!" Alexa ordered. Though she wasn't directly referenced, Sonya knew the command was meant for her, stretching out the cold metal and patiently awaiting any further instruction. Said instruction never came though. Instead, Little Miss Bliss simply removed her harness and straddled Deville's face. Sonya looked up at her Goddess as if to ask one last time if it was okay. Alexa nodded in return, and the shameless sub went to work on that heavenly snatch. As a warm-up, she started with tiny licks, just getting a feel for the taste. To her surprise, Alexa was already quite wet, an indication of her excitement that had gradually built throughout the night.

Taking a deep breath, Alexa prepared for the absolute worst. She tended to fall pretty deep when on the edge of orgasm. That tendency lead to her allowing herself to cum from anal stimulation the last time she was eaten out. One body betrayal too many. Surely it could happen again if she didn't stay focused. But, at the rate Sonya was going, it was getting harder and harder to do so. She had begun to lap away at a feverish pace, no longer selfishly savoring the Goddess's celestial flavor. Of course, like the well-trained whore she was, Sonya loved the taste of a strong, powerful woman's pussy. Besides Ronda Rousey, there was no one stronger than Alexa Bliss. By the taste of it, based on the correlations, Sonya was sure that her new mistress was just as, if not more powerful than her previous one. Alexa's cunt was probably the best-tasting little snatch she'd ever had the pleasure of eating. And yes, it was her pleasure.

Like the well-trained slut she was, Sonya knew her job as a slave was to ensure her Goddess' enjoyment, not her own. That's exactly what she did, tickling Bliss' divine little clit, which had already become swollen and bulbous, further proving how well Deville was excelling at her first task. Or, you could just listen to the cute moans that escaped Alexa's tiny mouth. She was more than impressed with the bottom's skilled tongue, especially the way it briefly invaded her folds, only to retreat and return to lapping away at the lips. Slurping away at that increasingly wet pussy like the muff muncher she was.

Her heart was pounding and the pleasure was oh so intense, the Goddess wanted more. She needed more. Each second that passed felt like an eternity and with them came erotic flashbacks of the last time. The way Zero had eaten her pussy, but transitioned to eating her ass and, subsequently, making her cum harder than she had in years. Just the thought of it made her want to erupt; in all honesty, Alexa wished it was that easy. It was probably for the best but, her heart wouldn't allow it to happen. Because deep-down, ass play was what she wanted. To feel Sonya's slimy, skillful tongue licking her back passage and slowly, carefully, sliding its way in. Alexa hazily glanced at her few remaining on-lookers, trying her best to stay strong in front of them. Getting her ass eaten would be a hard and bitter pill for her to swallow, especially considering how far she'd come in terms of self-presentation.

Over the last few years, Alexa had gone from being a housebroken slut to the second strongest domme in the company. It was an uphill battle, for sure, but it was a battle she'd won nonetheless. The Goddess had successfully binned that part of herself, leading to on-screen and off-screen success. She had become a multi-time women's champion; a woman who invoked fear in other's hearts and pleasure in their assholes. From bottoming out to claiming the former alpha as her own, Alexa Bliss was a changed woman. Yet, here she was, about to suffer her first real defeat since leaving NXT. She was going to get her ass tongued. Even worse, she was going to beg for it.

"Oh fuck! Ooooh, my goodness! Wh-what are you waiting for, slut! Stick that tongue in my ass! Worship me! Show me how much you appreciate the chance to taste my forbidden flavor! Yeah... God YESSSS, THAT'S IT! Tongue my fucking ass! " Though it was an unusual request, Sonya obliged, still determined to prove her worth. Alexa repositioned herself, moving up slightly to allow easier access. Wasting no time, Sonya began to focus her attention on that gorgeous hole. She sank her claws deep into the meaty flesh of Alexa's bubble butt, wiping her tongue across the back passage that was secluded by each cheek. Lathering it up as much as possible before easily slipping her tongue inside. Following the penetration, a wave of sensations hit her all at once. Pleasure, anger, excitement, disgust. Her mind was on a rollercoaster of emotions. However, the most powerful feeling being experienced was the feeling of relief.

That dreadful feeling of relief; the same as when a hopeless junkie finally relapses. That first fix had changed her and she felt as though she needed another. The eerily same feeling that the five women she laid claim were all subjected to. The Goddess's frontal lobe was screaming, "Lexi, what are you doing! Get a hold of yourself!" But her heart was desperately pleading for more.

She gripped the brunette mane below her hard, pulling Sonya in and forcing her to lap away even harder. More intense, more passionately. Sweat began to build up around her forehead, trickling down her petite body as her brand new slut did wonders on her butt. The feeling was far more intense than anything Toni had done, another testament to Sonya's experience in this particular subject. And, naturally, #20 couldn't be happier to bestow it.

Ironically, Alexa had demanded that the lesbo-slut worship her, but it wasn't even necessary. Sonya was already loving the taste of her sweet Goddess cunt, and the mere chance of sampling a premier domme's most private hole was enough incentive alone. As anyone could've suspected, Alexa had the tastiest little butt around. Or, at least, the best-tasting one that Sonya could remember trying. Mandy's was a close second, but there was something about Alexa's that just barely edged it out. Perhaps it was the fact that she was a top reliving her past life? Or, maybe it was the mixture of her two tastes with a hint of recency bias? Either way, Sonya couldn't get enough of that forbidden passage. Who could blame her? After all, she was one of two women who had enjoyed said taste in the last three years. That fact alone was an absolute travesty, given how addicting the flavor was.

Deville daringly forced more of her tongue inside; her ears perked from hearing Alexa's soft moans turn into wild, animalistic purrs. The Goddess was rapidly losing the elegance and grace she'd become known for, instead of running purely on instinct. Though there was hardly any pressure at all, she was very close to cumming. She held on, of course, doing anything within her power to keep the pleasure going for as long as possible.

Gripping those brown locks tighter and tighter in her tiny hand, Alexa passionately growled out more rounds of encouragement, "Yes! Yes, yes, yes, yes! Oh my fucking God! Mmm yeah, you wanna make your Goddess cum, huh? Wanna be a good little slut for me? Ooooohhh fuck, go ahead then! Make me cum! Make my ass cum!!! AAAAHHH FUUUUCK YESSSSSS!!!!!" Alexa went over the edge, her entire body going limp as she nearly fell off not only Sonya's face but the seat as well. Through wobbly legs and a recovering mental state, she managed to keep her balance long enough to stand up on her own.

Wiping the sweat from her brow, Alexa giggled loudly, before transforming her luscious lips into her trademark smirk, trying her best playoff what had just happened. "Mmmm that was... impressive! Really fuckin' impressive! You've been a very good girl 20. And, I'll bet you know what good girls get, don't you?"

Sonya proceeded to smile the biggest smile she ever smiled. What came next was what she'd spent the last month or so missing, and the last few hours fantasizing about. Finally, she would get her butt fucked. It'd been a long, hard road to this moment, but it would all be worth it in the end.

Licking her lips, Sonya cheekily asked, "Is it time to fuck my ass?" Of course, she knew the answer, but her Goddess had asked her, so she responded to play along.

"No you greedy slut! I'm tired, so it's time for us to go!" Alexa snapped, watching as Sonya's fragile little heart sank to the bottom of her chest. Tears nearly began to fall down her face before Alexa continued.

"Jesus, calm down whore! I was only kidding! I'm gonna fuck you, nice and hard. It's the least I can do after you've shown me such devotion." Those brief tears quickly subsided, as Sonya perked up once again.

Though she was only kidding about going home for the night, Alexa wasn't lying about being exhausted. She'd spent the last few hours running through all of her slaves, one by one. Mix in a match earlier in the night and the physically-draining orgasm she'd just experienced and you've got a tasty recipe for fatigue. Which was why she wasted little time getting into position on the floor, sitting straight up against the leg of the bench. She was so quick, Sonya hadn't even seen her replace the harness.

Without any instruction, Sonya followed behind, finally removing her trunks after what felt like 164 days of waiting. "20" surprisingly managed to remove both her top and bottom pieces of clothing before arriving. Once she had, she immediately straddled her Goddess, and Alexa herself had no objections whatsoever.

Alexa gathered as much spit as possible in her mouth, before unleashing it all into the palm of her hand, which in turn was transferred to her cock. It was still semi-coated with Mandy's juices, but not nearly enough for a butt that's been out of the loop as long as Sonya's.

With that cock lathered up as well as possible, Alexa pressed the tip up against the hole. Sonya's mouth dropped, the feeling of slowly being stretched nearly making her cum immediately. It was just an initial feeling; she could never cum this quickly after waiting so long. Sonya braced the intensity valiantly, gritting her teeth as Alexa's head opened up her backdoor.

At long last, Sonya Deville's hungry whorehole was filled. Barely, but naturally, there'd be much more to come. Just the tip alone was more than enough to put her emotions into overdrive. This was the culmination of her life as a bottom: leaving her other mistress, waiting patiently for something to occur. Even standing up to her selfish girlfriend, everything had been leading up to this moment. Her anal ring was expanding and the rest followed closely behind, taking the shape of every inch that navigated through her cavern.

Sonya's hazel eyes met Lexi's ocean blue's, the two of them smiling at each other as Alexa took two handfuls of Sonya's meaty and well-rounded ass, using it as leverage to hurriedly get as deep as possible. Before long, Sonya had taken the entirety of Alexa's cock into her bum.

Alexa enthusiastically instructed, "I want you to fuck yourself, 20. Bounce up and down on my cock as much or as little as you want. Consider it a token of appreciation from your Goddess!"

"THANK YOU, MY GODDESS!" Sonya screamed as Alexa removed her hands, allowing Deville to spread her cheeks and slam her butt down freely. This wasn't something she was used to doing, so instead of building up steam, Sonya went full-force from the get-go, wildly impaling herself on that pole over and over.

Normally, Alexa wouldn't allow one of her subs to take control this early on; control was usually only forfeited when her slave came close to cumming. She wanted to convey the idea that she was different from Ronda Rousey. That she was a stern but philanthropic mistress. Bliss wanted to show everyone in the room that she was the one true alpha. Mostly, Sonya and Mandy, but the others, too. Sadly, her message had only been conveyed to those who already believed it. Save for one woman, that is.

Throughout the night, the large crowd of female talent Alexa procured had steadily dwindled for one reason or another. Now all that remained in the hollowed locker room was Nikki Cross, who had silently hidden amongst the crowd, acting as the invisible hand in the lives of Mandy and Sonya. Even now she remained quiet as if she was biding her time for something.

Luckily for her, everyone else was far too preoccupied to even notice her. The trio of Charlotte, Liv, and Toni had long since come to terms that their time in tonight's spotlight had come to an end, so they all had taken a seat on a corresponding bench to watch the action unfold. Mandy, however, was still upset that she'd been robbed of her climax and was going back and forth between spite and acceptance for the fact that it was her lover's time to shine.

Sonya wasn't paying attention, but that was to be expected. Sonya's mind was focused solely on slamming her ass down on Alexa's cock as hard as she could. If anything else was to invade her consciousness, it would be to avoid climaxing too soon, so she could enjoy the cock in her ass for as long as possible.

Right here, at this moment, there had likely never been a slave more grateful than Sonya Deville. For the first time in what felt like forever, she felt appreciative, a feeling that she'd forgotten long ago. She had already verbally agreed to worship Alexa, but now, with that cock lodged as deep as possible in her cavernous bum, was when Sonya finally came to terms with the entire situation.

Alexa had used her power over the two bottoms to invoke the lust in their hearts, thus causing them to submit to her. She'd completely broken their relationship in the process and forced Sonya to learn that the Goddess is the be-all and end-all. All of that was merely out of lust, though.

Now, each time that Sonya bounced up and down, the feelings she felt for Alexa weren't garnered out of lust, but instead out of the aforementioned appreciation. Not only had she completely forgotten about any loyalty to Ronda, but for Mandy, as well. Her entire being was devoted to the Goddess; she had finally achieved it. Mind, body, and soul, just like the others who had come before her.

Sonya Deville was sure that this was her greatest life achievement. Not making it to the WWE or sustaining her long-running relationship. Her biggest triumph was being completely owned by Alexa Bliss because now, she was finally at peace. In her truest form, the form she had hidden from the world, Sonya's equilibrium was balanced. No longer did she want Mandy, or even herself cum, but instead, her only goal was to ensure that the Goddess was enjoying herself. Deville even hoped that she could slam her ass down with such force and frequency that the harness would bash against Alexa's pussy and make her cum again if that was even possible from this angle. The only thing that mattered was worshiping her new mistress.

"Th-thank you so much for blessing me with your cock, my Goddess!" Sonya lauded, changing her up and down motion into a relentless grinding.

"You like that cock, huh? Show me how much you do! Go ahead! You have my permission to cum, bitch! Make yourself cum!" Suddenly wanting, practically needing to cum was the only thing she could think of, despite its previous absence in her train of thought. It was another testament to Bliss' strength as a top and the control she had over all of her bitches. With just a simple direction, she'd completely redirected Sonya's entire consciousness.

Her Goddess demanded it, and what the Goddess wants, she gets. So, Sonya rode harder and faster than what had previously been thought possible, refusing to give any of her nerve endings any sort of time to recover. She felt the entirety of that cock bashing inside of her worn-out butt, sheathing and retracting more times than anyone could keep count. Alexa kept her lower half motionless, desperately wanting to see #20's face when she made herself cum.

codymb15
codymb15
74 Followers