Bow Down to the Goddess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
codymb15
codymb15
74 Followers

"YES! OH GOD YES I REMEMBER!"

"My, my. Look at you now! You're gonna cum soon aren't you?" Alexa teased.

"YES!" Charlotte immediately responded.

"GO! Cum bitch! Yeah, grind it out!"

With no further instructions needed, Charlotte slammed her ass down and started furiously grinding on the Goddess' girlcock. The rubber phallus smashed into every inch of Charlotte's anal cavity; the tall blonde began to feel the satisfaction invade all of the nooks and crannies throughout her body. The pleasure swelled and swelled until it was far too much to abide.

"Ohmigod... OH GOD! FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK I'M CUMMING!"

"Mmmn YEAH THAT'S RIGHT FLAIR! CUM! CUM!!"

Charlotte spasmed violently as She came; the girlcum pouring out of her neglected womanhood. Ronda, filled with jealousy, dragged her pet from the diminutive domme's cock, and threw her to the ground on all fours.

"Hey, what the-", Alexa piped up, but was swiftly silenced by the former UFC domme.

"You had your turn, Bliss. Now, it's time I show you how to REALLY top a bitch. In one fell swoop, the large rubber strapon that was attached to Ronda's waist flew swiftly into the gaping hole of her most precious treasure. Ignoring any kind of foreplay, Ronda wasted no time punishing the tall blonde's hungry ass. Since She had very little time to recover from her previous orgasm, it didn't take Charlotte long to get back on the edge, especially with the ferocious pace that the former UFC Bantamweight Women's champion was going at. After only a few minutes of devastating thrusts Charlotte came again. She came several times, in fact; her face falling to the floor as She no longer had the strength to hold herself up.

Ronda slowly ripped the rubber phallus out of Charlotte, smiling deviously as She did so.

"Ya see that, Bliss? That's how ya do it! That's how ya make a buttslut cum! Isn't that right Char?"

Ronda did not get a response from her sub. Instead, Charlotte dropped her jaw and allowed her mouth to hang open, awaiting her master to feed her the buttcream covered girlcock. Once her mouth was filled, Charlotte quickly sucked Ronda's strapon dry, before collapsing onto the floor again once her mouth was empty.

"So well trained! Good girl! She belongs to me Bliss! Now and Forever!" Ronda gloated. A now re-dressed Alexa snapped back quickly, "You'll see soon enough, Rousey. I want you to keep in mind that just under an hour ago, I gave that slut on the ground there the orgasm of a lifetime. Yeah, you'll see. She'll belong to me, along with the rest of the worthless bitches in the WWE! INCLUDING YOU! I will be the alpha female of the WWE, and you and all the other buttsluts will be bowing down to me!"

"Whatever you say, Bliss. Well, I think we're done here, you can get the fuck outta my hotel room now."

"Oh yeah, I was just seeing myself out, but, uhh, one thing before I go!" Alexa stopped at the door and turned around, before reaching into her purse. From inside of it, She pulled out a shiny, pink dog collar. Embroidered on the front, in hot pink sparkles, was "#9" written in cursive.

"Hey Char, I had this made for you! It's yours! When you want it, just gimme a call, okay?" As Alexa finished her audacious comment, Ronda, now absolutely pissed, charged the door as the Goddess, Alexa Bliss scurried off towards the hotel lobby. Given the current hour, Alexa decided to get a room for herself for the night, so She could return to her home safely the next day.

codymb15
codymb15
74 Followers
12