All Comments on 'Box of Candy'

by astroboysandeep

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Epic stupidity

After the beating he gave her, she called the police. Guess who spent the rest of his life in prison as Bubba's Butt Buddy? Poorly thought out drivel.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Makes no sense

Hateful not sexual

SimplySilverSimplySilverabout 5 years ago
Wrong Category

This needs to be in Noncon. This isnt consensual by any stretch of the imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

It didn't just look like a crime scene in that room, it was a crime scene. There is a difference between rape fantasy and rape. Guess which this was. It is an affront to post this in a consensual category. Post it in noncon, you will get appreciation from the proper audience.

oreolover13oreolover13over 4 years ago
Singing my life with his words

This story was perfect in every way! I loved it!!!! It was straight out of my fantasy play book. Please give us another chapter. PLEASE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very good!

Well written! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fascinating. Would have given you a 5 if there were more details provided re: their internal emotions and motivations as the story unwound… and also the characters’ ultimate realization of who they are to one another professionally and a hint as to the repercussions. …Perhaps this story will continue? I definitely enjoy your way with words.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userastroboysandeep@astroboysandeep
I try to write stories that are a mix of fantasy and speculation. Curiosity about people, places, lives, histories and futures is what leads me. For me, writing is both a creative outlet and a vent. If you like my stories, we are kindred spirits. Come say hi: https://twitte...