Boy (24) Becoming His Master's Tool 02

Story Info
Boy wants more after first use.
1.2k words
3.96
8.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A hard knock on the door wakes me out of my state of fear. A heard a lot of men coming, urinating, and leaving the toilet room and stopped listening. I was just sitting, waiting, and fearing what would come next. Will the master return and tell me that I passed the exam and reward me for being a good boy? Or that I failed and return my stuff. Or am I left to be found by the cleaning staff of the hotel? Humiliated and robbed of my money, phone, and dignity. Maybe the man is now swiping my apartment. I stopped thinking; I was just waiting like a slave in his cage.

"I know you are there, bitch. Open the dammed lock. Face to the wall." This was another man, another accent. Not the sophisticated, soft tone of the Japanese man who put me here. This was more like a docker telling his dog to sit. I hesitated but at another loud knock on the door I did what was told. I surrendered. He entered. Closed the door and put the plastic bag with my belongings on the floor between my legs.

"I paid ten quid for it. And was told that you will please me to get it." I felt a strong hand grabbing my soft cock when he said it. The other hand reached my head, pulled it back.

"No tricks or I will beat you and leave with it. Turn around."

The man was not only talking like a dockhand he was also looking like it. He was round fifty, more than a hundred kilo with a fat belly and at least one head longer than me. Not a man you want to fight with. Or have sex with. Or even kiss or touch him. A faint smell of old sweat filled the small box and he grinned at me from above.

"Get down and do your job."

I went on my knees. Touched the bult in his pants. I opened the zipper to see an old white fashion, large underpants. Smelly with yellow stains on it. With my tongue I licked it and it tasted like more. I took his cock out and sucked it. This was not my first one, but it was so different. This was not the normal play of two man pleasing each other and having sex together. This was not mutual pleasure. No this was me, the twenty-four young well build boy, sitting on the toilet floor doing what his master told him. I was slowly becoming the toy he wanted me to be.

He is not even here, still he makes me sucking this smelly old cock of a stranger. And it is only the first round of my exam. I take him fully in my mouth, my tongue doing its work and notice that the man is getting there. He put his hands behind my head and force it all the way. He groans as his load explode against my throat. For the first time in my life, I performed a blow job, not for pleasure but just because I am told to do. And some one paid ten euro for it. Which is an insult, a hooker in the red light district would ask at least fifty. And she would get a part of the money not the master or hooker. I was used and I liked it. Not paid for my dirty job,

The man pets me on the head like I am his dog and leaves the boot. I get dressed, all my stuff is in the bag, my phone and wallet, and leave the toilet. The Hotel seems another place now, luxury. People in the lobby look at me even more than they did when I entered. It feels like they can see what I did and that I liked it. I step in the bar and order a large beer. The first large gulp fills my throat and washes the smelly sperm away. It tastes like heaven, and I order a new one.

"Is everything good, sir?" Said the waiter as he put peanuts next to my glass. I look up in the brown eyes of a beautiful boy. White shirt, black bow, and a large professional smile.

"I am fine, thank you. Why do ask".

"Sorry, but you look a bit confused, troubled, sir."

"Is it showing so much?"

"Yes, sir?"

I paid and left. I went home, took a hot shower, and laid naked on my bed. Played with my cock. It was hard, harder than ever. The idea that I was used made me so horny that after a few strokes over my unshielded cock head made me come. My sperm was all over my body. An enorm big load. Deep insight I wanted my master to see it, reward me. As a toy or tool, I wanted to be seen by him. I needed my master to give me compliments. I want to hear from him that I did a great job today, sucking this terrible, ugly, smelling man. I want him to give me his approval.

But there was silence. I checked our dating site. He was offline. And he stayed offline. Not just that evening but the rest of the week and the next days. I checked the site almost every hour. As a slut waiting for is master. All day I was waiting for his approval and the next appointment. I needed his approval. Just after one hour locked in a toilet, he turned me in his toy. Not telling me that I was material he wanted to work on made me crazy. Did he reject me, was I not great material? My young beautiful body, slim with great muscles at the right places. Not a sixpack and cables as muscles but good portioned. It was shocking that I was so deeply wanting his meaning. A man who played with my body for twenty minutes and left me to perform a blowjob.

After almost two weeks I got a message.

"Hope you learned something last week. Report tomorrow nine o'clock at the Hilton Hotel reception, for a training. Ask for the room key 702. Strip and get into position one. And wait.

That was all. No question if I wanted to continue or what me experience was. Or that my performance last week satisfied my Master. After two weeks, and my humiliation in that toilet, there was just a new assignment. Nothing more. I wanted some satisfaction and I got nothing. Maybe I will be used as his whore again, or does he want me. A slave needs his master to reward him. But I got nothing, I sucked a smelling, ugly cock for him. And now he wants me to take a day off and wait naked in a hotel room. As his whore, slave.

I could just not go, but the feeling when I pleased the man was so great. Just do what is told, no questions. Just be a toy and do what your master wants. That feeling when I was on my knees. And all the other future times. I wanted it. I needed my master to use me. I want to be a toy.

I took a day off and striped in the room. Naked, waiting