Boy and Mummy Pt. 01

Story Info
Mother's Homely Up-Skirt.
1.6k words
3.98
114.9k
54

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello My Dear Readers...

This New Story focuses on A Son's Sexual Relationship with his Mother.

The Tale is planned to be told as a Series, with each Episode concentrating on the Different Dimensions in the Incestual Affair.

The Plot is sent in India, and is Narrated by 20 Year Old Harshal.

This is a Very Short Account, put down in Very Few Words, and this is honestly an attempt to try and get myself out of the Mini Writer's Block I am facing.

I have tried my best to make it as interesting as possible, and I really hope all of you will like this.

Happy Reading!!

*

The moment I saw Mummy walking around in a Skirt, I knew something unusual was going to happen.

She had always covered her Legs in Cotton Pants, and this new development actually even startled me.

Of Course, she was just trying to relax, and beat the heat, by making herself comfortable with the Easy-Fitting Bottoms, but I just could not stop telling myself that she was not going to be able to carry it.

And, I Was Right!!

Mummy was only planning to quickly sit on the Couch in our Living Room - Unfortunately for her, the Loose White Skirt was adamant that it does not make life easy for her.

The Thin Material flew around as she sat on the Leather Sofa, exposing her Lower Body all the way up to the Inner Thighs, rightfully shocking her, and all this right in front of her 20 Year Old Son, who until then was very harmlessly watching TV!!

"Shit!!" she gasped, struggling to get the Skirt back to shielding her.

"Fuck!!" I grunted, in disbelief over the fact that I had just been provided with the view of My Own Mother's Dark Red Panties.

It was a sight too hot, and the flesh in Mummy's Legs forced my attention to remain on her vulnerable self!!

"Stop Looking!!" she tried hard to tell me, but the words never came out.

"I Am Sorry!!" I might have wanted to say, but My Mind was just not going to let me even process that idea.

Every-time Mummy somehow managed to cover a part of her Limbs, a more private section would be left on display.

She could have simply got up, and rushed to her Bedroom, but the Shock of the Incident, restricted her movements, I think.

She only kept trying harder, until she finally said out loud that IT WAS NO BIG DEAL!!

I sure was stunned, but I would not deny if I was asked whether I had hoped for this turn of events.

However, what followed really jolted me!!

My Mummy completely removed her Skirt, teasing me with a sly smile, and before I could even react, she had also got rid of her Bright Pair of Panties.

She threw the Red Satin Fabric right on My Face, and as I continued to forcefully bring myself back to my senses, she finally stood up, and stopped exactly an inch away from me, with her Trimmed Pink Pussy very correctly positioned to be tasted by My Hungry Tongue!!

Did I Really Wish For This?? Yes!!

Did I Really Think This Would Ever Happen?? No!! I Mean, I Guess No!!

But Then, What The Hell was Truly Transpiring??

Well, I believe My Mother finally decided to Give In!!

I have always had the Hots for her, and she always knew it.

I had always given her the Signs, and she had always Caught Me Checking Her Out.

That combined with the Ugly Reality that Dad had Divorced her Last Month, pushed the Up-Skirt to turn into a Platform for the Union of a Mother & Son!!

Mummy too would have craved for some action, she had been missing for long, and with The Boy in front of her being the easiest option, she would have conveniently forgotten that it was her Own Child she was going to get intimate with.

She gladly helped me get better access to her Hole by further lifting up her T-Shirt, almost making it seem like the action was more of an effort to suggest to me that I really may go ahead!!

I began doing just what she wanted me to do then, and just what I forever wanted to do.

I licked her Vagina clean a couple of times, before I went on to Suck her Clit, and Chew her Labia - She moaned and groaned, and there was no better way she could have told me I was doing it right!!

Mummy soon started to use her Hand on the Back of My Head, to control my eating of her Cunt, and she pushed me deeper into her, relentlessly for a couple of minutes, until I used my Thick Long Tongue to Freshly Stimulate the Opening of her Vagina - I could bet she had immediately Cum, and if that was not enough, she had also straightaway Squirted all over My Eyes & My Nose, to further confirm the excitement of the Orgasm.

The Climax also seemed to have brought her back to reality, but there was no turning away now - Both of Us had strayed a little too much!!

My Exhausted Mom fell on me, partly due to the pressure of the release, and partly due to the unbelievable nature of her doing, and I supported her by helping her sit on My Lap.

She surprisingly hastily wrapped her Legs around My Waist, and began kissing me, as I pulled off her T-Shirt, in between!!

Mummy was wearing No Bra, and she was now totally naked in front of her Son - Just How I had Always Dreamed To Have Her.

I grabbed her Tits, and I played with the Milky Pair, biting and sucking her Nipples, non-stop - I could see her crunching her own Lips, looking at me in awe, and it only encouraged me to give her Melons more love!!

Now, though I had got My Female Parent completely in the nude, I was still wearing all My Clothes - Having said that, it was a given that she could clearly feel the throbbing erection I was having, over my Tight Boxers.

I additionally raised My Pelvis to make the hardness even more obvious, and she reciprocated by slowly proceeding to jump over the stiffness, letting me know how aroused she was!!

It is a must that I say I had not felt as good as I was feeling, ever before in life, and I was just about to ask My Mother if I could Show her My Penis, when she very disappointingly stopped her bouncing motion, all of a sudden.

"I Think We Should Stop!!" she very hurriedly said as she got herself back on her feet, looking at me in doubt, and breathing heavily!!

One could understand that she had let her cravings have the better off herself, and she was rightfully disturbed.

But then, so was I - Even I was equally affected by the Encounter, how much ever I had wanted it, and enjoyed it, and as much as I could acknowledge her emotions, I also was just not prepared for an abrupt end!!

Harshal : What Happened... Mummy...

Reema : This Is So Wrong... I Cannot Believe I Let This Happen...

Harshal : Mummy... I...

Reema : Let Us Not Talk About It!! It Is My Fault!!

Harshal : We Are Really Not Going Any Farther??

Reema : Harshal!! What The Hell!!

Harshal : I Am Sorry...

Reema : Just Shut Up!!

Harshal : Can I At-Least Show You My Dick??

Reema : What The Bloody... How Dare You?! What... I Mean... No!! Stop This!!

Harshal : Please... I Was Really Starting To... You Know...

Reema : I Know... But This Is Wrong!! What We Did Was Wrong... What I Did Was Wrong!! I Just... It Happened... It Should Not Have!!

Harshal : You Understood That Only Now??

Reema : What??

Harshal : Stop Being A Bitch And Suck My Dick!!

Reema : Harshal!! How Dare You Call Your Mother A Bitch!! You Are So Cheap... You... Stop... Don't Even Think About It... Don't... What The... Do Not Pull Your Boxers Down... Do Not... I Said... Oh My... What Is That... You Are So... I Mean... No... We Cannot... Stop It... Stop Stroking Your Penis... What The... How Big Are You... It Is Still Growing... I Cannot...

Harshal : You Don't Want To Have It In Your Mouth??

Reema : No!! No Chance Of Me Sucking You Off!!

Harshal : Fine Mummy... Have It Your Way... Turn Around And... Hahaha... Wait There Reema Slut... You Think You Can Resist... Impossible... I Have Forever Worked This Out In My Mind... Now... No... Don't Make This Hard... I Have It All... Ohho... Stop Making A Scene... You Know You Want This... I Know You Want This... Ahh... There... Stand Still Bitch... Yes... Haha... Fuck.... Oh Fuckk... You Are So Wet... You Are A Bloody Whore!!

Reema : Nooo!! Stop It... Please... You Are Hurting Me, Harshal... Please... I Am Your Mother... Oh... We Cannot... Noo... Stop It!! You Are Tearing Me Apart... You Bastard... You Are So Big... You Are Huge... Fuck Me!! Fuck Me Harder!! Teach Your Horny Mummy A Lesson!! Fuck!! Aahhh... Boy... Aahhhh... Aaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!

Harshal : You Are Liking This!!

Reema : I Fucking Love It!! Your Daddy Could Never Fuck Me From Behind... Ohh Boy... He Was Too Small!!

Harshal : I Know!!

Reema : Ahhh... How Do You Know?? Ahhhh.... Shit... Ahhh.... How Do You Know He Was Small... Ohh... How...

Harshal : Well... Haha... I Have Never Fucked A Pussy As Tight As Yours Before!!

To Be Continued...