Boy and Mummy Pt. 02

Story Info
Mother's Twisted Side.
2k words
4.25
48.7k
22

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello My Dear Readers...

This Story focuses on A Son's Sexual Relationship with his Mother.

This is the Second Part in the Series, and the idea is to have a look at the Different Dimensions in the Incestual Affair, as the Tale progresses.

The Plot is set in India, and is Narrated by 20 Year Old Harshal.

This is a Short Account, put down in Few Words, and as it is a Direct Continuation, a quick look at the Earlier Episode may make this more exciting.

I have tried my best to make it as interesting as possible, and I really hope all of you will like the attempt.

Happy Reading!!

*

I do not remember when I had stopped drilling My Mother's Pussy, and neither do I remember when I had fallen asleep.

But when I woke up the Next Morning, I was lying on the Couch in our Living Room, still slightly startled with the thoughts of everything that happened Last Night.

I was fully dressed, and I did not find that to be something really odd, because I had never completely taken off My Boxers, and I would have just pulled it back to it's original position, after I finished doing Mummy.

But I was still not able to recollect the exact details of the Sexual Event, and how I ended up sleeping on the Leather Sofa, and it was only later when My Mother told me that I had apparently passed out the very instant I had an Extravagant Orgasm, filling her Vagina with My Seeds, that I started to realize the intensity of the Act!!

I eagerly looked around for Mummy, and it took me a couple of seconds to find her in the Kitchen, wearing only her Inner-Wear, appearing nothing like the woman who had desperately struggled to put an end to her Embarrassing Up-Skirt, just a few hours ago.

She had the very same Pair of Red Panties covering her Crotch, but funnily, she also had put on a Matching Colored Bra, to protect the bareness of her Bust - I almost laughed seeing the effort she had taken, considering the fact that I had already mauled her Tits, and also, lavishly licked her Twat!!

"Oh... There You Are... I... Hi!!" My Mom said, in a very sheepish tone, watching me walk towards her, and she clearly seemed to have been feeling extremely shy, but still not at all ashamed of herself.

She gently bit her lips for a moment, before proceeding to smile at me, and as she caressed her Silky Black Hair with her Soft Hands, staring right into My Eyes, I could clearly understand how desperately she was trying to tell me about the goodness of the time we had spent together, Yesterday!!

Harshal : You Were Cooking... Err... Mummy??

Reema : Are You Hungry??

Harshal : I Don't Know...

Reema : I Guess You Are... Hehe...

Harshal : I...

Reema : You Were So Bad Yesterday!!

Harshal : I Am Sorry... I Just Could Not Control Myself... I Am Really Sorry... It Won't Happen Again!!

Reema : Hahaha!! It Better Happen Again... I Said You Were Bad, Because You Fell Asleep A Little Too Soon... I Mean, You Almost Fainted... I Thought I Would Have To Rush You To A Hospital, With That Leaking Pussy Of... Hehe... Don't Repeat It... Okay, Boy?!

Harshal : You Are Such A...

Reema : Slut?? Whore?!

Harshal : I Love You, Mom... I Am So Happy I Have You!!

Reema : Are You Really Happy??

Harshal : Of Course, Yes!! Why Wouldn't I Be Happy?!

Reema : I Thought You Did Not Get Everything You Were Hoping For... Hehehe!!

Before we started the conversation, I was strongly wondering whether My Mom would want to have Sex with Me, again - A part of me believed she would be filled with remorse, though a bigger part of me was convinced she would immediately take steps to begin the Second Session.

And, I Was Right!!

Reema : Lol!! You Are Still Such A Small Baby... Always Having All Your Clothes On... Hhmm... Hehe... Let Me See What You Have In There For Me Today... Let Mummy Just Put Her Hands Inside Your Boxers... Oh Yess...

Harshal : Ohhh... Fuckkk...

Reema : I Love It When You Gasp!! You Naughty Freak!!

Harshal : Shitt... This Feels Great, Mummy...

Reema : Hahaha... I Know... And... You Are So Hard... In-Fact, Your Penis Feels Bigger... I Think He Seriously Loves Me!!

Harshal : You Always Turn Me On!!

Reema : Oh Yeah?!

Harshal : Yes... Always!!

Reema : What About Yesterday Night?? Was It Me??

Harshal : Is That Even A Question... Ooohhh...

Reema : Hehe... I Mean... When You Were Busy Sleeping... You Had A Very Big Hard-On... Well... You Always Have An Always-Erect Erection... I Have Forever Noticed That... But Yesterday Night, You Had A Throbbing Stiffness, Even When Asleep.

Harshal : It Must Have Been The After-Effects...

Reema : You Sure?? It Was Just That??

Harshal : Maybe, I Would Have Had A Hot Dream!!

Reema : Was It Me You Would Have Dreamt About??

Harshal : Of Course... Yes!!

Reema : Really?!

Harshal : I Wouldn't Lie To You, Mummy...

Reema : You Were Dreaming About Me Having Sex??

Harshal : Fuck Yes!! You Stroke So Good... Yes!! I Was Dreaming About You Having Sex!!

Reema : With??

Harshal : What?!

Reema : Who Was I Having Sex With??

Harshal : Mummy...

Reema : Hahaha... Tell Me... Tell Me That, You Bloody Bastard!! I Know It Wasn't You Fucking Me... Tell Me Who You Saw Me On The Bed With!!

Harshal : What The Hell!!

I just could not believe what I heard My Mother say - This was without doubt already an Immoral Activity, with her ready to shed all her inhibitions, in front of her son, but I had never ever guessed she had a hidden Twisted Side, as well.

My 40 Year Old Parent had indirectly just told me that she wanted to know who her Adult Son would love to imagine fucking her, and all of this as she continued to faithfully Pet me!!

"I Hate Your Boxers!! Never Ever Wear Clothes At Home!!" Mummy almost commanded, proceeding to furiously rip apart the Shorts, giggling as she saw My Dick fling out in the open.

"Okay... Hhmm... Nice... Well... There Is Indeed Something I Missed Out On... Yeah... Let Me Blow You!!" she happily blurted, right away getting down on her knees, and beginning to swallow My Meat, with the exact care I always wished for her to!!

There was simply no way I was going to last long - The Pressure of her Oral Affection was too much, and she already had got me enticed like crazy, with all the Scandalous Signals she had offered to me during the Carnally Charged Chat.

I had Cum flowing deep down her Throat, in under a minute, and she gladly gulped every bit of it, without any real struggle - It amused me to see a woman who was neglected for the most of her life, by her Former Husband, so easily accept the Load I had gifted her, and it was even more surprising that My Mind had already rated her as an Efficient Expert!!

Reema : Hhhmmm... So Yummy... Hehe... My Son Tastes So Good!! Yum...

Harshal : Ohhh... Damn... Whooaaaa...

Reema : Hahaha... This Is So Much Cum... Hhmm... I Love You Too... Lol!!

Harshal : You Are A Pro!!

Reema : I Think I Know!!

Harshal : I Have Never Been Given So Much Pleasure!! Thank You!!

Reema : Excuse Me?!

Harshal : Hehe... I Enjoyed What You Did To Me... Mummy!!

Reema : I Am Sorry, Son... But I Did Nothing To You!!

Harshal : Oh Yes, You Did Mummy... You Just Sucked My Dick!!

Reema : No No... No Boy, I Did Not!! I Did Not Suck You!!

Harshal : Haha... Then?!

Reema : You Tell Me... Who Do You Think Was Fucking Me In The Mouth?!

Harshal : What The... Mummy...

Reema : Tell Me...

Harshal : It Was Me... I Was Only Thinking About Me... And You... I Mean, There Was Nobody Else!! Really!!

Reema : Give Me A Name!!

Harshal : There Is Nobody!!

Reema : Hahaha... Let Me Make It Easy For You... Come With Me... Wait... Let Me Just Sit Here... Ohh... This Couch Is So Relaxing... No Wonder We Are All Always Here... So, What Was I Telling?! Yeah... Oooo... You Are Getting Excited Again!! You Like What You See, Don't You?! How About I Take Off My Bra & Panties.... You Would Love That... Here... Have It... There You Go... I Am Naked... Again!! Hehe... Your Cock Is... I Mean... You Have A Monster!! You Want To Fuck Me... Right?! I Know You Want To Stretch Your Dirty Mummy More... And I Will Let You Do It... Right Now!! You Can Fuck Me!! Just Tell Me Who It Is You Are Going To Think About... Tell Me Who Is Fucking Me!! Now!!

Harshal : I...

Reema : You Want It?? You Do, Right?!

Harshal : Mummy... I...

Reema : Don't Be A Useless Jerk Like Your Tiny Dad!! At-Least Start Fucking Me... Give Me A Name After You Have Your Cock Inside Me!!

Harshal : I Am Just...

Reema : Do It, You Bastard!!

Harshal : Fine... I Will... I Am Only... Ohh... Shit... Mummy... Mahnnnn... This Feels Perfect... You Riding Me Is...

Reema : Fuckkk... I Feel So Loose... You Are Going In So Easily Today... This Is So Good... Hhmm... Give Me A Name Now... Ohh... Look At Me... Yess... Son Of A Bitch... Aahhh... Fucker... You Still Have Half Of Your Tool Left To Enter, And I Feel Already Filled!!

Harshal : You Are So... Hot!! Fucking Slut!!

Reema : Tell Me Who Is Fucking Me!!

Harshal : Your Son Is Not Enough?! Whorry MILF!!

Reema : Give Me Your Hand... Grope My Boobs... Ooohhhh... Yaaa...

Harshal : I Never Knew You Were Such A Shameless Slut!!

Reema : You Should Have Known... Ahhh... Your Daddy Went Away Because I Was Too Slutty!!

Harshal : Hahaha!! You Talk So Dirty, Mummy...Shit!!

Reema : I Meant That!! I Am A Real Slut!!

Harshal : I Know Now!!

Reema : So Who Is Inside Me?? Who Are You Thinking About??

Harshal : Nobody...

Reema : Ahhh... Come On... Give Me A Name... Give Mummy Another Man's Dick!!

Harshal : I Am Going To Fucking Destroy Your Pussy!! Take This You Bloody Bitch!!

Reema : Ooohhhh... Yes Yes Yes... Fuckkk!!

Harshal : You Happy?? You Good?? You Are Now Feeling The Pain?? I Am Going To Tear You Apart!!

Reema : Do It!! Leave A Gaping Hole!! Do What Your Daddy Could Never Do!! He Was So Incompetent That Even His Own Son Now Knows He Is A Dumb Sissy!!

Harshal : Fuck!! Yeahh... Yaa... You Would Never Feel Another Cock Inside You!! I Promise You That!!

Reema : Don't Be So Mean... I Would Love To Feel My Son!! He Always Had A Thing For Me!!

Harshal : Hahaha... Mom... Stop Distracting Me!! Just Shut Up... And... Bounce On Me... I Want To Touch You Deeper!!

Reema : Come On... Give Me A Man!! Tell Me Who Is Fucking Me!!

Harshal : Who Do You Want??

Reema : Who Do You Have??

Harshal : Are You Already Imagining Someone?? Why Do I Have That Feeling?! What Is This Really About!!

Reema : Oh... Ahhh.... Maybe.... Ah...

Harshal : What The Fuck!!

Reema : Hahaha!!

Harshal : Who Is It??

Reema : I Won't Tell You!!

Harshal : I Will Stop Fucking You Then!! I Am Pulling Out!!

Reema : Noo... Please!! Not That!! Don't Even Think About It!! Please!!

Harshal : Tell Me!! Now!! Right Now!!

Reema : I Don't Know... It Just Has To Be That Your Thing... I Mean You... You Remind Me So Much Of Him...

Harshal : I Don't Want To Know... Just Tell Me Who It Is!! Who Is This Him?!

Reema : Okay... Phew... It Is... Ohh... It Is Your Daddy's Brother!!

To Be Continued...